How Accurate is Screwattack's Deathbattle ?

• 147 results
R_Thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

just wondering

Debelindzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There have been threads about this before. ScrewAttack's Death Battle is quite entertaining to watch but MAN they get a lot of things wrong. So no, they are not very accurate.

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fun to watch as long as you don't know a lot about the subject.

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

100% especially the Superman vs Goku ones ain't I right @supergoku17 ;)

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Inaccurate

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly for the most part I agree with a lot of their results outside some rather glaring and head scratching choices, like Gaara losing to Toph or Rogue beating Wonder Woman.

Avatar image for thepunisherguns
ThePunisherGuns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6244903497821
deactivated-6244903497821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not very accurate, for instance a video had ryu stalemating ragna, who is so far ahead of ryu in powerlevels, it's not even funny. so yeah, not very.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Totally accurate

Rogue > Omnipotence

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

meh........they about 60-70% accurate they're basically the wikiapeda of fictional fights

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@r_thunderbolt: are you asking this because Tomb Raider killed Nathan Drake?

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There have been threads about this before. ScrewAttack's Death Battle is quite entertaining to watch but MAN they get a lot of things wrong. So no, they are not very accurate.

SpitfirePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I don't agree with everything they do, but they normally do a good job. I still kinda wish there had been a definitive winner in Pinkie Pie vs Deadpool, rather than super zany fourth wall breaking.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Noone1996

Not very. Especially when it comes to Superman who apparently has no limits and can beat anybody.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

.001%

majin77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not very much. The Scout vs Tracer really pissed me off because Scout had that for sure.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Extremely inaccurate.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are on and off on their calcs.

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well there totally wrong battle are superman vs goku, Rogue vs wonder woman.

now there are some battle which are good but there logic is weird . like deathstroke vs deadpool. There logic ."thow deathstroke was superior physical and skill wise but he goes not have means to put down deadpool. (while out of nowhere deadpool gets a sword which cansel healing , it's not standard gear guy if you are using all weapon then give deathstroke nth metal or Godkiller etc) . and there second logic while deathstroke is genius he will have no problem predicting his opponents move but deadpool is so insane that he himself does not know what is he doing before he do it . so Deathstroke can't predict his move. ( I mean a you serious ).

and in there battle Hulk vs Doomsday . ( well I think doomsday will wins especially ( hunter and prey one) but there logic was weird ( those who have seen the video will know ).

my fav battle was Dante vs Bayonetta . ( which was epic , and there logic was totally correct and I agree with them 100%. the fight scene in that fight was epic )

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

You guys should at least acknowledge all the times they were right. For example:

Ganondorf vs Bowser

Wargreymon vs Mega Charizard

Spiderman vs Batman

Batman vs Captain America

Solid Snake vs Sam Fisher

Iron man vs Lex Luther

Link vs Cloud and don't try to tell me they were wrong on this

He man vs Lion O

Pokemon starter free for all

Zoro vs Erza

Lara Croft vs Nathan Drake

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Saberscar223

The logic in hulk vs doomsday wasnt right. hulk might as well not had a healing factor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Extremely inaccurate. Especially Hulk vs. Doomsday, that whole brainstem healing factor was bullshit, and on top of that they didn't even look at all the characters feats. They totally butchered, and half assed the battle I've been waiting a long time for.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rogue v. Wonder Woman was bloody stupid

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Extremely inaccurate. Especially Hulk vs. Doomsday, that whole brainstem healing factor was bullshit, and on top of that they didn't even look at all the characters feats. They totally butchered, and half assed the battle I've been waiting a long time for.

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ldm said:
@normanbates said:

OK, I'll bite this one. Doomsday beat Hulk because Doomsday killed Superman who beat Goku in a Deathbattle.

Iceassassin25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still better than Cartoon fight club

also i am kind of pissed off about how they lowballed scout and shadow the hedgehog (during both the battles shadow was in)

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjawarrior268: The same Superman they claimed had no limits? Also, I'm fine with Doomsday beating Hulk even as a hardcore Hulk fan, it's just their reasoning and analysis for why Doomsday won that irked me.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Toratorn

It's not. Lots of results are so wrong it's painful. Lex, Scout, Cloud, Gaara, Wonder Woman, Bomberman, both Ryus and many others should have won their respective battles.

Besides, even when the result is right, it's sometimes supported by a whole lot of bullshit reasoning.

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

@toratorn: OK what fan of the winners would disagree with the reasoning?

Spiderman agree he beats Batman cause his physical advantage overpowers Batman's edge.

Metal Gear fans agree Snake is superior to Sam Fisher in every aspect.

What Ironman fan would disagree he would beat lex because Lex's main weapon against Superman is kryptonite?

What He Man fan would disagree with him beating Lion O cause he can lift & throw a moon?

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjawarrior268: He-Man, Spiderman and Snake won their fights rightfully, that much I'm not arguing with. About Lex vs Iron Man... The whole "Lex's main weapon is kryptonite and that's why he is so effective against Superman, and that means IM beats him" bullshit? People just decide to ignore the fact that Lex has faced multiple opponents without kryptonite weakness and fared more or less well. Surviving attacks from Mazahs, blocking Larfleeze's attacks, staggering Braniac and snapping his neck, took barrage from posessed Barry Allen, and I'm pretty sure recently he was able to hurt Post-Crisis Supes without any kryptonite. That kryptonite argument is the exact bullshit reasoning that I mentioned, and the whole result was wrong because of that.

Examples of BS reasoning with right result is the whole reasoning of Nightmare vs Guts (Guts fights demons all the time so he can win, stats and analysis be damned!), part of the reasoning of Samus vs Fett (with verdict relying on their equipement and not on the gigantic power gap), Godzilla vs Gamera (the whole statement of Gamera being faster and smarter), Shang Tsung vs Akuma (no stats referenced whatsoever, most of the reasoning being "Lui Kang can beat Shang, so Akuma can as well"), and so on and so forth.

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol,even the ones they've gotten right,the reasoning has been horrible.They actually mentioned Batman turning Spiderman down for a spot in the Justice League even though it was like fan made.They don't know how to differentiate canon.

They also don't understand the concepts of combat speed,striking power etc.Many of the feats they bring to the table are outliers,lack context or are simply inconsistent.

Still,it's intended for casual goers,and when treated as such,it can be quite entertaining

MisoSoup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aimless said:

Lol,even the ones they've gotten right,the reasoning has been horrible.They actually mentioned Batman turning Spiderman down for a spot in the Justice League even though it was like fan made.They don't know how to differentiate canon.

They also don't understand the concepts of combat speed,striking power etc.Many of the feats they bring to the table are outliers,lack context or are simply inconsistent.

Still,it's intended for casual goers,and when treated as such,it can be quite entertaining

Exactly

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Toratorn

@aimless said:

Especially funny since the concept of combat speed is bullshit by itself, lol

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#35  Edited By APEX_pretador

not much

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NinjaWarrior268: Ganondorf vs Bowser

Wargreymon vs Mega Charizard

Spiderman vs Batman

Batman vs Captain America

Solid Snake vs Sam FisherIron man vs Lex LutherLink vs CloudHe man vs Lion OPokemon starter free for allZoro vs ErzaLara Croft vs Nathan Drake

nope . They still suck for their horrible logic. match up etc.

Spiderman vs batman (it's a stomp for spiderman )

iron man vs Lex Luther ( I don't know who wins but lex has been able to hurt and tank attack from people who are at superman lvl and has Kryptonite weakness so he that statement was bullshit )

Lara vs Nathan ( most stupid logic again , tomb is stronger , because she pushed some rock which make her strong then Nathan which they say is strong as ten men , I men are you serious . by your logic Lara can beat captain America because she has strength more then that of ten mens . and why the heck her strength matter that much because both of them mostly use guns and thy will rarely go h2h it's stupid )

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They were 100% correct on Superman vs Goku.

Superman has no limits as the comics have shown.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df
deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjawarrior268: what about samus vs boba fett,akuma vs shang tsung,zangief vs Jagger,flash vs quick silver,white ranger vs 6th gundum,guts vs nightmare,spawn vs kratos

Infinitias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Infinitias

99.5%

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jardinain2: Superman has limits he ain't limitless. He just breaks his limits just like Goku and hulk break their limits.

R_Thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oogienj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They use character information from everywhere. It might be a more accurate method to focus on one specific version of a character rather than being so broad because pairing up opponents like that could lead to victories that may not have been won otherwise.

Avatar image for deactivated-62bbc687ba507
deactivated-62bbc687ba507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death battle is horribly wrong, they get a large amount of information wrong (like thors hammer being made from a star, it was made IN a star, not from), overrate characters (limitless omnipotent superman, for example),and give/take stats and abilities from differant characters for at their own disclosure. They are also incredibly overrated with their jokes being awful, their animation being subpar at best, using sprits from differant games instead of making them themselves (mostly from the mugan game, I beleive), steal voices from differant games and movies (batman vs spiderman deathbattle, for example, stole all of spiderman lines from marvel vs capcome 3(?)), and over all get WAY to much over exposure from things like reaction channels. If you like death battle and find their stuff enjoyable, then more power to you, it's not my cup of tea but I can see why it would be entertaining, but there is no doubt that for people claiming to be "experts" in there field, they are incredibly inaccurate. That's not opinion, that's fact. And let's not get started on how they don't understand what non canon or retcons are.

Tomkatie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How accurate are any of these battles? Any battle video or forum (shoutout battle forum) is entirely opinion based on singular plot moments written about fictional characters by writers who are just trying to tell a variably stand-alone story. Anyone can beat anyone if demanded by plot, so anything claiming one character will beat another character 100% of the time doesn't really understand the nature of the game.

arkbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomkatie: I agree for the most part but there are ways to standardize certain aspects of characters to help in sure relatively accurate feats to benchmark against.

Is it 100% accurate? No

Does it heavily depend on the people debating with these characters and not just the characters themselves? Yes

Is their always room for arguments, dissenting opinions or other variables (like story, bad writing, plot armor ect) Of course

That doesnt mean we cant look at two characters and try and determine who would win

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do also think that some of the battles are fixed. like Wolverine vs Raiden and Samus vs Boba Fett.

SirZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys should at least acknowledge all the times they were right. For example:

Ganondorf vs Bowser

LOL,NO.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shouldn't be taken seriously at all.

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirzero said:
@ninjawarrior268 said:

Ganondorf vs Bowser

LOL,NO.

YES, ABSOLUTEY

SirZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers