Kick-Ass Volume 1
Villain: John Genovese, and his son Chris, Red-Mist
Hit-Girl's first appearance occurs at what seems like the perfect time. She comes in just in time to save Kick-Ass from getting his ass kicked.
- She sticks her sword through a grown man's stomach, clean through.
- Slices clean through a larger man's stomach, then slices half of his head off.
- She then shoves her sword through a man's head.
- She jumps over a chair thrown at her, blocks a bottle with her swords, cuts through a man's knees, and then another man's arms. Also, she is merciless.
- Does what Kick-Ass has always wanted to do, jumping from one rooftop to another. 1, 2, 3.
- Has been training since 10 to be shot wearing a Kevlar bullet proof vest.
- Her kicks bend a punching bag in the middle.
- Quick thinking, using the leg of a chair to pierce a man's neck.
- Clears a room full of grown men.
- Gets shot 8 times, and falls out a window. Though, within a few panel's worth of time, she's back in action.
- You wanna know what's in her Hello Kitty backpack? A flamethrower.
- Good aim, and quick shooting.
- Knows how to make an entrance.
- Gets bloodied up by a mallet to the face a few times. Though she isn't phased.
- A butcher knife to the head, and more quick shooting.
- Mindy goes to school after her father is murdered, to try and have a "normal life." Don't mess with her, though.
Kick-Ass Volume 2
Villain: Chris, formerly Red Mist, now the Motherfucker, and his gang of villains
- Trains Kick-Ass, kicks his ass. She kicked him several feet away; he knocked over some chairs.
- She has a very long hiatus in this volume, as she'd made a promise to her adoptive father, Marcus, that she'd give up being a hero. Though, this really doesn't last too long.
- At Dave's dad's funeral, she notices and reacts to some suspicious men.
- The men that had the explosive kidnap Dave. As they're driving away, Mindy grabs a police officer's gun, latches on to the van, and starts shooting up the men in the back.Did I mention she was shooting through the roof?
- Displays some finger strength, aim dodging, and leg strength/kicking skill.
- Good at getting information. Also, she can drive.
- When her and Kick-Ass arrive, she tells him to take the big guy. She'll get the other 8.
- Getting more information, and then convincing Marcus to have the police force gather at the location the Motherfucker's gang was planning to attack. Also, very motivation for David. 1, 2
- Look at that quick inventory.
- When Hit-Girl and Kick-Ass show up to fight the Motherfucker's gang of super villains, she decides to take on Mother Russia. The fight: 1, 2, 3, 4. Even though she takes a massive beating, it only took a split second for her to take the advantage.
- Smoke pellets to escape the police.
- More driving skill.
- One "brave" police officer steps in front of her car, so she crashes as she is a superhero, and wouldn't kill an officer. She is still conscious after crashing, though.
- She is ultimately arrested for 600+ accounts of murder.
Kick-Ass Volume 3
Villain: Don Genovese
- She likes to plan ahead, and still enjoys threatening people. 1, 2.
- While she is imprisoned, Mindy basically takes over the entire prison and every gang inside. She sets laws and if you don't follow them, she will kill. Also, she stole her therapists cigarettes, but I have no clue how. 1, 2, 3. The inmates give her gifts, as well.
- She is caught trying to escape. She punches out three dogs, hospitalizes 11 policemen, and totals the entire south wing of the prison. She was only stopped by 2 bullets in her leg and an underestimated jump from the roof.
- She doesn't like when the prisoners praise her, and she doesn't like when you bring her mother up.
- Flash back! When she was younger, her father tested out her speed. She waits for the train to pass over her, moves out from underneath, grabbing onto the side, then climbing up. She ducks in time for the underpass, then catches the other side. 1,2.
- On her second "mission," displays more fast shooting.
- Red Mist turns on the mafia for some reason in this volume, and helps Mindy escape the prison. Within minutes, they almost hit a semi truck, and drive off a bridge. This knocks her unconscious, but she wakes up in time to grab the gun Red Mist had, shoot the winow, and then swim herself and Red Mist to shore. 1, 2. Note that she is still drugged here.
- Has a counter drug.
- Likes to be prepared for every possibility.
- Quick, stealthy, and accurate. She sneaks up on a crowd of mafia members, shoots them up, then snags one member for her plan. I have no clue how or when she planted those bombs. 1, 2.
- Plants a bomb on the man's stomach, drops him through the roof of the building the mafia leaders are in.
- Starts shooting up the room, and slicing and dicing. Note that Kick-Ass is invading a different building at the same time Hit-Girl is invading this building.
- Oh, that bomb contained fear gas, by the way.
- Drives a golden pick through Don's head.
- She is caught by the bad police, but do you remember those bombs from earlier? 1, 2, 3
- After the events of this final comic unfold, she leaves, never to be seen again. Though Kick-Ass always knows where she is.