Heroes Season 2! What do you think is going on? SPOILERS!

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Martian

So the first episode happened last night and I want to know what you all think is going on? What has happened to Peter, Who is the flying boy, and whats the mexican girl's powers, etc.?

Here is what I think so far. For Peter, I think that he is the guy who killed Hiro's father. He doesn't remember doing it though becuse at the end of season one he came in contact with Nikki and got her split personality power. So Peter loses control to some split personality and doesn't remember it. The flying boy I am not sure about. I don't think his power is just flying though cause we already got Nathan. The Mexican girl's powers also puzzle me on what it is. I think Hiro is going to end up being this Hero he looks up to.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Yes to Peter, As for the kid, there can probably be more than one flyer out there, it's a big world....the mexican girl....GOD I hope werewolf. Because, think about it, she kills everyone, but didn't mean to and asks what happened. And, was it just me or was there something wrong with all of those victims eyes?

That's the first thing I thought of when Hiro found out about Takezo.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Martian

Yeah I noticed the eyes too.

Xénon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Xénon

Well Wikipedia (sure, it's Wikipedia but still) says that the girl generates a lethal virus and that his brother generates the antidote when they are under stress. It would make sense, not sure if it's right, though.

And I think that Hiro will end up replacing the non-heroic Takezo Kensei, putting on his armor and wielding his blade.

Not sure about Claire's new friend, though. I'd like to think he has other powers.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

There was, like, stuff coming out of them, I think...which actually, compared with some of the previews...led me to think Darkness. But, I mean, that doesn't seem like something used in a real world like thing. And, I think Nikki is more of a Hulk type rather than split personality. I mean, she has super strength, but only in her other personality.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#6  Edited By gmanfromheck

I know there was a Heroes thread created yesterday but since this has "SPOILERS" in the title, I figured I'd make it easy and just pin this one. I haven't watched it yet. I'm making my wife watch all of the first season before we get started (she missed a bunch of episodes first time around). Hopefully we'll catch up soon.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

YAY! The first Pinned thread I've actually posted in!

But, anywho...didn't Molly mention the guy that can see her as Sylar in the last season?

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

God Bless Wikipedia. That actually makes alot of sense...I mean: The twins, total opposites.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Martian

Cryo-Wolf says:

"YAY! The first Pinned thread I've actually posted in! But, anywho...didn't Molly mention the guy that can see her as Sylar in the last season?"
YAY! The first thread I have created that has been pinned! As for Nikki's powers. She showed Super Strength as Nikki at the end of the season.
Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Nobody says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"YAY! The first Pinned thread I've actually posted in! But, anywho...didn't Molly mention the guy that can see her as Sylar in the last season?"
YAY! The first thread I have created that has been pinned! As for Nikki's powers. She showed Super Strength as Nikki at the end of the season. "

hangs head DAMN.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Martian

Whats with the symbole though that marks for death. How would Peter get that? Thats the only thing that doesn't fit on my Peter killing Hiro's dad.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Well, the episode was "Four months later", right? Maybe something happened, and Peter's evil side came out, signing on with the evil people. I wanna know what hero has that blue blast power.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Martian

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Well, the episode was "Four months later", right? Maybe something happened, and Peter's evil side came out, signing on with the evil people. I wanna know what hero has that blue blast power."
I am thinking that he gained it from coming into contact with Syler(the ice power), the radiation guys powers, or its someone he came into contact with during the 4 months.
Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

MEGA UBER GASP!

Ok, I've been Wiki-stalking....and found this little tidbit of information on David Anders' page:

"David has recently been cast in a series-regular role in the second season of NBC’s hit “Heroes” as Kane/Takezo Kensei a new character who's been alive for 1,000 years."

.....yes, please pick your jaws up off the floor. He's immortal! So, he becomes evil, and uses the symbol in this evil organiztation! My deduction skills amaze me =]

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By Chameleone

Peterman is now my favorite character

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By Lady Tlieso

Nobody says:

"Whats with the symbole though that marks for death. How would Peter get that? Thats the only thing that doesn't fit on my Peter killing Hiro's dad."

the symbol is half a helix, it's the same as nikki/jessicas tatoo. i don't think that peter killed them either, i think it's one of the new heroes they havn't introduced yet. my guess is kristen bell.

Cryo-Wolf says:

"YAY! The first Pinned thread I've actually posted in!But, anywho...didn't Molly mention the guy that can see her as Sylar in the last season?"

do you mean is Sylar? if so she said that it was sylar, the boogeyman is much much worse.

as for the flying boy the writers have said that there aren't going to be repeating powers but there are going to be some that are very similar.

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lady Tlieso

chameleone says:

"Peterman is now my favorite character"

isn't peterman dead?

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Chameleone

what. no he's the cop. he's now an NYPD detective.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Martian

Cryo-Wolf says:

"*MEGA UBER GASP!* Ok, I've been Wiki-stalking....and found this little tidbit of information on David Anders' page: "David has recently been cast in a series-regular role in the second season of NBC’s hit “Heroes” as Kane/Takezo Kensei a new character who's been alive for 1,000 years." .....yes, please pick your jaws up off the floor. He's immortal! So, he becomes evil, and uses the symbol in this evil organiztation! My deduction skills amaze me =] "
And maybe he recruited Peter's evil side?
Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Cryo-Wolf
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21  Edited By Sparda

Ok.....the virus thing, yep, totally agree with those two. As for Peter.....nah, I don't think he killed Hiro's Dad. I'm trying to think of who else knew him.....anyway, for the flying boy......I think that he's Claire's secret brother or something. Y'know, like (oy....I can't remember Peter's brothers name) the President dude's illegimate son. Something like that.

Oh yeah, HEROES ROCKS!!!!!

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lady Tlieso

chameleone says:

"what. no he's the cop. he's now an NYPD detective."

oh duh i had him confused with linderman. oopsie.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Sparda says:

"Ok.....the virus thing, yep, totally agree with those two. As for Peter.....nah, I don't think he killed Hiro's Dad. I'm trying to think of who else knew him.....anyway, for the flying boy......I think that he's Claire's secret brother or something. Y'know, like (oy....I can't remember Peter's brothers name) the President dude's illegimate son. Something like that. Oh yeah, HEROES ROCKS!!!!!"

o.0 that'd be creepy...falling in love with her real brother...

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Lady Tlieso

the flying boy is supposed to eventually be her boyfriend so i really, really hope they're not related.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sparda

Lady Tlieso says:

"the flying boy is supposed to eventually be her boyfriend so i really, really hope they're not related."

Flashback to Star Wars

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lady Tlieso

Sparda says:

"Lady Tlieso says:
"the flying boy is supposed to eventually be her boyfriend so i really, really hope they're not related."

Flashback to Star Wars"

yep, i had the same image pop in my head. lol

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sparda

Lady Tlieso says:

"Sparda says:
"Lady Tlieso says:
*Flashback to Star Wars*"
yep, i had the same image pop in my head. lol"

I could just imagine George Lucas laughing maniacally right now.

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Lady Tlieso

Sparda says:

"Lady Tlieso says:
"Sparda says:
"Lady Tlieso says:

I could just imagine George Lucas laughing maniacally right now."

i just keep seeing chris & the old dude from family guy singing i've had the time of my life

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sparda

Lady Tlieso says:

"Sparda says:
"Lady Tlieso says:
"Sparda says:
"Lady Tlieso says:
i just keep seeing chris & the old dude from family guy singing i've had the time of my life
http://www.youtube.com/v/ynCNps9KDz4 width=425 height=350 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">"

LOL

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The_Martian

Lady Tlieso says:

"Sparda says:
"Lady Tlieso says:
"Sparda says:
"Lady Tlieso says:
http://www.youtube.com/v/ynCNps9KDz4 width=425 height=350 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">"
Best freakin show ever. "What if they come through another door?" If you didn't see the episode you don't get it. But if you did you will be laughing.
Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#31  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

The opening crawl from that with the bit about 'what if they didn't stop at a kiss' nearly made me wet myself.

As for heroes, awesome first episode. The new flying guy though needs a slap. 'Are you an alien or a robot?' Puh-lease. I liked how Noah Bennet delt with his boss though, who hasn't wanted to do that? I think we'll have to wait and see what powers the brother and sister have. He did say that he told their mum he wouldn't let her slow down. Whether that's just a reference to their being on the run or her powers, I dunno. I suspect the latter.

The cop is called Matt Parkman not Peterman.

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Hagane Enna

snoopy dances I just bought the first season DVDs.

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Tevnoba

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"The opening crawl from that with the bit about 'what if they didn't stop at a kiss' nearly made me wet myself.As for heroes, awesome first episode. The new flying guy though needs a slap. 'Are you an alien or a robot?' Puh-lease. I liked how Noah Bennet delt with his boss though, who hasn't wanted to do that? I think we'll have to wait and see what powers the brother and sister have. He did say that he told their mum he wouldn't let her slow down. Whether that's just a reference to their being on the run or her powers, I dunno. I suspect the latter.The cop is called Matt *Parkman* not Peterman."

The sister produces an Air-Born Virus that kills anyone it comes in contact with. The brother produces the an antidote.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Octagon Freak

I loved the first episode. I think I agree with Nathan's idea about Peter's spilt sides. In the preview of next week, he said he didn't know who he was or what he's done. And what's up with Midas? The guy that turned the spoon to gold? What trap are Parkman and Suresh planning?

Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

An airborn virus wouldn't have effected the people in the back of the truck as they were physically seperated from her.

Ori

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ori

I was wondering about the necklace Peter was wearing, didn't it belong to the Haitian?

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Spectrum

I think the person molly, is dreaming of is the Zero patient, the first "Mutant" and he is the key to the virus and the cure. i think that Hiro will become his Hero and ITS FRICKEN AWESOME THAT ITS SET IN CORK!!!!!!GO IRELAND!!!!!!

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Tevnoba

Spectrum says:

"I think the person molly, is dreaming of is the Zero patient, the first "Mutant" and he is the key to the virus and the cure. i think that Hiro will become his Hero and ITS FRICKEN AWESOME THAT ITS SET IN CORK!!!!!!GO IRELAND!!!!!!"

It would not be impossible, but keep in mind that to our knowledge the First Mutant is Hiro's should be Hero from the past (He is immortal).

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Spectrum

Tevnoba says:

"Spectrum says:
"I think the person molly, is dreaming of is the Zero patient, the first "Mutant" and he is the key to the virus and the cure. i think that Hiro will become his Hero and ITS FRICKEN AWESOME THAT ITS SET IN CORK!!!!!!GO IRELAND!!!!!!"
It would not be impossible, but keep in mind that to our knowledge the First Mutant is Hiro's should be Hero from the past (He is immortal)."

It would be possable if this was the first time he did it, which is impossable but the way there writing it is as if there will be no time continuity, so i think its giong to happen like that for Hiro

Mind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Mind

About the "mexican" girl, she isn't mexican. In the Episode they start up in Honduras and in Wikipedia they list her as being from Dominican Republic.
Post Edited:2007-09-30 14:34:05

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Hagane Enna says:

"*snoopy dances* I just bought the first season DVDs."

They kick arse, don't they?

And, I know someone in here has said that there aren't going to be any repititious powers, so I've been mulling over the flying alien robot boy. And, I have come to a conclusion: Wind Manipulation. It explains everything. Thy already have fire and they're going to have electricity. Why not another element?

Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Liverwurst

Mind says:

"About the "mexican" girl, she isn't mexican. In the Episode they start up in Honduras and in Wikipedia they list her as being from Dominican Republic.
Post Edited:2007-09-30 14:34:05"

This confirms my theory, she's a were-jaguar.

Infernopool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Infernopool

My prediction for tonight: Hiro does all of the heroic work for Takezo Kensei and saves time

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Octagon Freak

Did this ever get pinned?

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Spectrum

The South American girl, i think has light powers as all the dead people had bleeding eyes

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#46  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Syler's alive.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Spectrum

NO DUH, i could have told you that from not even seeing the first episode of the second season

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By The_Martian

Did anyone get what the twins powers were? The girl started crying blood maybe? And the woman started doing the same and was about to die when it looked like her brother absorbed her power and the effect from the other woman. I don't get what it was doing.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Spectrum

Nobody says:

"Did anyone get what the twins powers were? The girl started crying blood maybe? And the woman started doing the same and was about to die when it looked like her brother absorbed her power and the effect from the other woman. I don't get what it was doing."

It looked like a sort of DEath Stare, if there is such a thing,

The bit at the end with the Haitin and HRG was excellent, BACK IN BUSINESS BABAY

the fact that the English guy healed mean that hes related too, Clare, Peter and Nathan. Also because he cn regenreate this means that he may stil be alive in modern day !!!!!

Clare is sooo hot this season. Can i get a hells yeah???

Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

It was a good episode. Other's have said that the twins' powers are the spontaneous production of a disease (her) and it's cure (him). I have problems with that. Firstly, that would be the fastest acting pathogen in the universe. Secondly, anyone they meet and don't kill would probably become resistant (though not necessarily immune).

Good to see the Haitian back. I had to laugh at their talk of God, when Mohinder said that he can't believe in a God that would let the Hero disease happen. Like that's the tipping point, its affected three people and only killed one! Granted, that was his sister, but still of all the world's evils that's lower than people who talk in the cinema.