Heroes in Crisis Question (*SPOILERS*)

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So i have seen articles about Heroes In Crisis #9 and was wondering...

In HiC #3 they showed all the characters that supposedly died (Arsenal, Blue Jay, Commander Steel, Hot Spot, Lagoon Boy, Gunfire, Red Devil, Gnarrk, Nemesis, Protector, Solstice, Tattooed Man, Wally West, Roy Harper and Poison Ivy) But Poison Ivy was brought back and the ending wasnt what was expected so besides Ivy, Is everyone else still dead?

I Also did they just go to the future and grab another Wally? I read it was a clone but that means they made a clone of Wally and killed him?

Tomkatie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Ivy and Wally are alive, but Wally is in jail now or something

Event was wack imo

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You are correct. He admitted his crimes and wikipedia says Wally revived Ivy from her rose(?) not sure how she came back to life other than an explanation of her powers being she can regrow like a rose (or like Groot). But that still means he murdered a future version of himself (clone or otherwise). Honestly im more surprised they had to go to the future to clone him rather than have some way to do it on their current time and earth. Besides Roy and Ivy, all the victims were C & D level characters. I wonder if Roy will be brought back with a Lazarus Pit.