Here's why I think iron man suits are weaker

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Saberscar223

We all know iron mans suits seem like they got nerfed quite a bit since avengers 1 and I think I have an idea why. Remember how long it took him to put on and take of his suits? And for some like mark 3 he would have to be in that area that took the parts off him. It looked like it was a pain in the ass to get mark 3 off remember and took like a whole minute for him to put it on. Now look at his suits he can put them on anywhere and it takes like 5 to 10 seconds. Helicopters, calling them from the sky etc. I think he traded durability for accessibility. Also remember that the mark 3 chest plate and back were only two units now a bunch of different parts make up the back and front .

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
deactivated-59d29c479f1ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

his suit is definitely getting worst
his suit is definitely getting worst

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52: yeah exactly he would rather have easy access to his suits then heavy durability but the arsenal in his suits seem to be higher as well.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, his suit is clearly getting more nerfed over time. He was at his best in IM1 and Avengers.

Bomberman1404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, his suit is clearly getting more nerfed over time. He was at his best in IM1 and Avengers.

I'd say Avengers > Iron Man 2 suit = Iron Man suit

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This

@firestormfate1919 said:

I'd say Avengers > Iron Man 2 suit = Iron Man suit

And this

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yea makes sense tbf his best suit was probably the mk3,6 or 7

Also this is further supported by looking at the mark 5 it was an easily accessible suit that he made into a briefcase but it was clearly wayyy weaker than his other suits, obviously he developed tech to make easily accessible suits more durable n stuff but they're still not on the level of his bulky armoured suits that get put on at the tower