#801 Posted by jb681131 (2972 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking said:

Where should I start if I wanted to read up on Super boy Prime?

Crisis on Infinite Earths then Infinite Crisis.

Before Inifnit Crisis there is Identity Crisis !

And read the Infinit Crisis Omnibus. The mini-series leading to Infinit Crisis are necessary to understand the story.

#802 Posted by JakeFuryV2 (2918 posts) - - Show Bio

@jb681131: I was giving him stories for Superboy Prime.

#803 Edited by jb681131 (2972 posts) - - Show Bio

@jakefuryv2: I know, but even if he is not in the others I mentionned, it is interresting for him to know that what you suggested shouldn't be read alone or lots of elements will be missing for him to understand all.

#804 Posted by njchrispatrick (247 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Can anyone tell me where this comes from? Scott visiting Jean's grave.

#805 Posted by TheEmptyReader (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I was wondering if somebody could help me find a comic. From what I can remember about it is a group of friends decide to murder somebody after they do it I can remember them wanting to kill one of their friends who they don't like can't remember any images and I know its vague hopefully enough. Thanks

#806 Edited by T6 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

(sorry I originally posted a new thread about this but realy I shouldve posted here)

Are there any comics where, for example, a character wearing a silver age outfit + written by silver age writers meets their present day self, but the art/writing style differences remain between the two characters? i.e. a superman with underpants meets the current superman (without undies) - crude description I know but for simplicity sake I hope it makes sense

Prefer DC, but Marvel is ok too, just wondering what it would look like if an old art style was redrawn with today's detail, but maintain the look and mannerisms of the past character

If anyone has a better way of phrasing my question please suggest one, even I don't think it's a good explanation of what Im curious about lol

#807 Posted by Neogoblin (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi Gus I looking for a batman comic were a lowl level criminal gets hit in the head with a baterang and it cause a terminal brain injury and as his life falls a part hope decides to get revenge on batman. One of the main scenes I member from the issue is that he burns a batsymbol onto a Gotham sign use a flare gun to start the fire and batman corrects them about the flare casing not being some kind of shell for a home made gun.