He-Man

Avatar image for ben_doverand_taykit
Ben Doverand Taykit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Does anyone know how strong he is? Who is he comparable to? Does he have any feats?

burr787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By burr787

It says in his bio that he can knock down people with his breath and create tornadoes by running. so I'm guessing he's almost as strong as superman, maybe even stronger than the hulk or the thing.

Webstad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Webstad

On his own he's only slightly weaker than Conan, and empowered by the Greyskull Sorceress he's as physically strong as Wolverine or Colossus, and has abilities that put him on par with Captain America with minor magic. I'm not sure about his feats though. He's fought Skeletor a number of times and that's pretty much it. That explains why he disappeared like so many other lame heroes.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By NightFang3

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By MrDirector786

I heard that he once threw a moon back into its orbit.

Avatar image for the_phantom_gangster
The Phantom Gangster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Webstad said:
On his own he's only slightly weaker than Conan, and empowered by the Greyskull Sorceress he's as physically strong as ... [more]
you're way off...wolverine and colossus aren't even close in strength so I don't understand why you would compare someone to both of them.I think he is as has been stated about superman level strength but Captain Marvel is probably a better comparison given all the magic involved.
Webstad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Webstad

Wolverine and Colossus have a natural physical strength that is quite impressive without being class 100, and He-Man is NOT on par with Captain Marvel with his magic. He-Man is a minor hero at best. You overestimate Greyskull's magic. By your arguments and that comic cover above you are elevating He-Man to a Goku-esque SSJ type of power.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By vegeta
Webstad said:
Wolverine and Colossus have a natural physical strength that is quite impressive without being class 100, and He-Man is NOT ... [more]

dude he is magically enhanced and colossus  is way stronger than wolvie
Webstad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Webstad

Being magically enhanced doesn't automatically mean he's omega level. For all you really know it's a mild magic. As for the Wolvie/Colossus bit, I was using their relative strength levels as a measurement base, I wasn't saying one is stronger than the other. And don't discount Wolvie's strength. His strength is based on his adamantium skeleton, which is FAR stronger than Colossus' steel frame. It levels out in the end. As far as He-Man's magic goes; from what he's demonstrated all he has is a weaker form of some of the higher level magic demonstrated by other mages. Ex: his wind spell is a weaker version of a similar spell Storm uses. The bit about knocking people over with his breath is laughable at best.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lordraiden
The Phantom Gangster said:
Webstad said: On his own he's only slightly weaker than Conan, and empowered by the Greyskull Sorceress he's as physically ... [more]

Was thinking the same thing lol Wayyyyy off the mark! Capt America, wolverine??? Ahhh, Superman is more like it! Might not quite have his speed or might, or any flight capabilites, but i'd put him at class 100 at least, easily!
danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By danhimself

i'm agreeing with everyone except webstad

for one wolverine is no where near as strong as Colossus....Wolverine's adamantium skeleton doesn't really make him all that much stronger...don't believe me? check the Marvel Handbook

He-man would definitely be almost as strong as Superman maybe close to even with him

Avatar image for ben_doverand_taykit
Ben Doverand Taykit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks guys.

Avatar image for the_phantom_gangster
The Phantom Gangster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lordraiden said:
The Phantom Gangster said: Webstad said: On his own he's only slightly weaker than Conan, and empowered by the Greyskull ... [more]
Right...I mean I don't know much about He-Man especially any comic book appearances but having watched most of the newer cartoon and some of the older and given what everyone else says, he should be class 100.As far as his other abilities like speed I have no idea but if he can create tornadoes by running he may be as fast as Pietro...maybe but his strength is definitely up there.