Hashirama and pre-Limbo Madara are Highly Overrated

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I feel this needs to be addressed after a recent thread in which a significant amount of people were claiming Hashi can solostomp Delta.

Don't get me wrong. Madara and Hashi are at the top of Naruto high tier but they aren't close to God tier. Characters like Obito, KCM Minato or BSM Naruto are a threat to them 1v1. Defensive hax (such as Kamui) counters almost all of their kit and they aren't decisively above other high tiers in terms of speed. I guess the real issue isn't that Hashi and Madara specifically are overrated, but that most of the Naruto fanbase has a tendency to just compare destructive capacity of characters while ignoring every other factor.

Thoughts?

Prao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Prao

@anomalous: Lol at thinking Delta is god tier. You’re whats wrong with Naruto, I won’t even entertain this with why Hashirama and Madara stomp every regular Kara member that’s not Sage Mode Kashin Koji.

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prao: Delta is definitely at the very minimal at the top of high tier.

She counters Ninjutsu, her Taijutsu is on par with SM Naruto, and Genjutsu won't work because she's an android.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anomalous: I agree in a way I don't think Madara and Hashirama are overrated but characters like Delta, Obito, and Minato are all criminally underrated.

I've been saying for years that Obito's max potential is above Hashirama/Madara before any Jubi/Sixpath buffs.

Prao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prao: Delta is definitely at the very minimal at the top of high tier.

She counters Ninjutsu, her Taijutsu is on par with SM Naruto, and Genjutsu won't work because she's an android.

No she isn’t.

And you can counter her absorption if you read. Good luck making the argument that she absorbs whole forests and planetoids falling on her, she has a limit, and wood style itself already absorbs chakra 🤡.

Keep wanking Naruto’s jobber Taijutsu, I love how you guys try to wank him to casually being at the same level as his strongest attacks body wise just because he is glowing. Naruto himself is sloppy jobber.

Proof genjutsu won’t work? Before I call delusional headcanon made by a Delta fanboy I’m actually not sure if it was mentioned.

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Anomalous

@prao said:

Lol at thinking Delta is god tier. You’re whats wrong with Naruto

So the main point you took away from this was something I didn't even say? Sounds about right. I've come to expect word twisting in every debate related to Narutoverse.

Anyway. Nah, Delta isn't quite God tier but she's much closer to it than Hashi and base Madara.

@prao said:

I won’t even entertain this with why Hashirama and Madara stomp every regular Kara member that’s not Sage Mode Kashin Koji.

Delta was roughly the same speed as 6PSM Naruto after he stopped jobbing to gather intel:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yes, Naruto was slightly held back due to having children nearby but that's negligible. Against a character like Hashi he'd just blitz and 1 shot with no risk of collateral damage. The fact that Delta was even borderline able to keep up with 6PSM Naruto is sufficient proof that she can blitz Hashi. Hashi is NOWHERE NEAR Naruto's level.

Prao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Prao

@thegodmadara We got another one.

edit: 2 at that. Shall we Double Lariat them?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prao: I can tell by your first post you have zero interest in an actual debate and you're nothing more than a toxic troll.

Prao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prao: I can tell by your first post you have zero interest in an actual debate and you're nothing more than a toxic troll.

Concession accepted, little boy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prao: insecurities noted.

Prao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prao: insecurities noted.

Could you get any lamer? Like stop replying, you don’t even make sense. Virtual insecurity? Coming from a crybaby who used the troll excuse to run away lmaooo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prao: Who ran away? Your first post was riddled with passive aggressive nonsense, that's not an argument.

You want a debate? Make an argument for why Madara pre Edo stands any sort of chance against Delta. And this time leave out the bullshit.

Lastly you used a clown emoji that's cringe.

Prao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prao: Who ran away? Your first post was riddled with passive aggressive nonsense, that's not an argument.

You want a debate? Make an argument for why Madara pre Edo stands any sort of chance against Delta. And this time leave out the bullshit.

Sorry you already conceded and I live in the future not the pitiful past you pressed child. Watch that potty mouth, being mad won’t change your failure.

You should’ve replied with a rebuttal the first time you sensitive coward. Lol virtual “passive aggressiveness” made you split, now that’s insecurity.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prao:

Concession accepted.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1
deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yooo WTF is this thread Delta is not a God tier and Hashirama can godstomps her do yall not read, did yall not Watch the 4th great ninja War where a weaker version of Madara killed an entire division, or when a weaker version of Hashirama Restrained the 10 tails in its second form, or when Madara godstomped the 5 kage, Delta isnt stronger than Momoshiki and Kage where beating him or kinshiki Hashirama Stomps, Madara stomps, Delta is high tier not God tier and she is barely stronger than other High tier, Do yall not know that a Weaker Form of Madara is continental and Hashirama is also continental, Madara can pull meteors out from space that are larger than Large Mountains, he can also Control the speed of the Meteors, Madara can also create CT Larger than Mountains and control their speed as well.

1. Naruto isnt as Strong as when he got the Hagoromo amp as a Teen

2. Adult Naruto is Rusty

3. Naruto was at less than 50% chakra fighting her

4. Naruto was holding back alot

5. KK stomps and KK definently not on Narutos level

Also do yall not know yall forms

No Caption Provided

SPSM is literally just an enhansed version of Sage mode, that grants you flight its not the same as teen narutos Hagoromo amp

This is SPSM:

No Caption Provided

This is SPSM+SPS:

No Caption Provided

SPS is Six Paths Senjutsu:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Six Paths Senjutsu Grants you 9 Magatam on your back in that oreder + TSB

This is SPSM+KCM:

No Caption Provided

Naruto no longer has SPS, This is what he would look like if he had it:

No Caption Provided

Come on people LEARN THE DIFFERENCES

OT: Madara and Hashirama Can beat Delta it isnt even up for debate its just Facts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara: Stop coping and pasting things that have already been debunked.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara: Stop coping and pasting things that have already been debunked.

1. This isnt copy and past, so dont accuse

2. Noone has debunked this if you cant tell the difference between the 2 forms then Im sorry you need help or you should just REWATCH THE F*CKING show

3. Use common sense dont reply to me speaking Nonsense saying my stuff has been debunked because no it hasnt

4. Now GTFO if you cant debunk yourself, dont speak nonsense

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara:

1.) So you didn't post this nonsense on a different thread then copy and paste it here?

2.) Yes they did.

3.) Nonsense

4.) Nonsense

Prao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara:

1.) So you didn't post this nonsense on a different thread then copy and paste it here?

2.) Yes they did.

3.) Nonsense

4.) Nonsense

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Tell me how this has been debunked, if you think adult Naruto is using Six paths senjutsu in Boruto, im sorry your an Idiot, again noone debunked me stop stop Spreading lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prao: Says the one who won't give me an Argument for why EMS Madara>Delta.

Prao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara:

2.) Yes they did.

3.) Nonsense

4.) Nonsense

Man what a salty sore loser you can’t even reply to TheGodMadara because he decisively stomped you but you desperately are riding my junk because you know I won’t give you the time of day, building up your fractured insecurities.

You lost twice in one thread. Sad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara:

1.) Naruto can still fly

2.) Naruto still has access to Kekki Genkei that he can only have via Six Paths Sage mode.

3.) Sasuke never lost his powers so why would Naruto?

4.) Your little spreadsheet literally says "Six Paths Sagemode + KCM" with a picture of Adult Naruto. And even that's wrong because Naruto doesn't use KCM anymore he uses Biju Mode.

Prao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prao: Says the one who won't give me an Argument for why EMS Madara>Delta.

I can’t debate with the self vanquished.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: Like just stop your Making yourself look ridiculous, I guess Shin Uchiha is a God tier as he gave Naruto a hard time, Now take your L and GTFO

Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Grabs popcorn*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prao: Concession accepted again.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara: That's fine after I school you in our EoS Sasuke vs Juubito CaV we can do another.

Avatar image for deactivated-63055b33107d2
deactivated-63055b33107d2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah, they underrated if anything

There are people that actually have them at just island level

Multi-Island at least

Prao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara: No one has as much raw talent for debating Naruto or such a knack for picking apart faulty arguments in this forsaken community.

Best not to talk with Coffee boy too much from my experience and understanding It will end with him calling you a troll and running away pretty soon :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara:

1.) Naruto can still fly

2.) Naruto still has access to Kekki Genkei that he can only have via Six Paths Sage mode.

Ive already explained that SPSM Grants him the ability to fly and use those Kekki genkei SIR, Sasuke can fly as well that doesnt mean he has SPS, Ohnoki can fly that doesnt mean he has SPS, Nagato can fly that doesnt mean he has SPS, there are a whole bunch of people flying in boruto that doesnt mean they have SPS, Obito was flying before becoming a JJ, same as Madara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara:

1.) Naruto can still fly

4.) Your little spreadsheet literally says "Six Paths Sagemode + KCM" with a picture of Adult Naruto. And even that's wrong because Naruto doesn't use KCM anymore he uses Biju Mode.

Kyubi Chaka Mode 1 and 2. The two different version of cloaks that Naruto receives of the Nine-Tails chakra. The difference between the two is that in Mode 1, it was made from the new seal and relationship between Naruto and Kurama where Naruto can grab Nine-Tails chakra as Kurama sucks his own. Mode 2 is the full bond between the two, where Kurama is fully freed and doesn’t suck Narito’s Chakra at all

This is KCM 1:

No Caption Provided

This is KCM2:

No Caption Provided

Bijuu Mode or Tailed Beast Mode is a state utilized by jinchuriki who have gained perfect control over their Tailed Beast's chakra. This control over their chakra is achieved either by: The Tailed Beast willingly cooperating with their jinchuriki to allow this. Bijuu mode is KCM2 DUMBASS.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara: That's fine after I school you in our EoS Sasuke vs Juubito CaV we can do another.

Make the CaV already

Avatar image for deactivated-5f75fe219d908
deactivated-5f75fe219d908

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara: BM is BM there is no need to call it KCM2 when it's given a name in the Manga and that's Bijuu Mode.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like I said Madara and Hashiram Stomp Delta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara: BM is BM there no need to call it KCM2 when it's given a name in the Manga and that's Bijuu Mode.

Did you really go on an Alt account just to type this, Bijuu Mode or Tailed Beast Mode is a state utilized by jinchuriki who have gained perfect control over their Tailed Beast's chakra. This control over their chakra is achieved either by: The Tailed Beast willingly cooperating with their jinchuriki to allow this. It literally is KCM 2

Avatar image for deactivated-63055bfdc9157
deactivated-63055bfdc9157

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

YES!

Overrated!

People have the nerve to put them against Aokiji from One Piece!

>:(

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara:

The Manga never calls it KCM2 though, it calls it BM. You have no reason to refer to it as KCM2 not only is not in the manga BM sounds better.

Biju Mode sounds a whole lot better than Kurama Chakra Mode 2.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prao: @thegodmadara: And I'm on my alt because either you or him flagged all my post, which makes no sense because it adds karma to you and you've both posted flag worthy stuff.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara:

The Manga never calls it KCM2 though, it calls it BM. You have no reason to refer to it as KCM2 not only is not in the manga BM sounds better.

Biju Mode sounds a whole lot better than Kurama Chakra Mode 2.

Yes it does sound Cooler it still doesnt change the fact that people call BM, KCM2 they are the exact same thing, Bijuu Mode or Tailed Beast Mode is a state utilized by jinchuriki who have gained perfect control over their Tailed Beast's chakra. This control over their chakra is achieved either by: The Tailed Beast willingly cooperating with their jinchuriki to allow this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara:

OK so just call it what the manga calls it which is BM besides, you posted a picture that admits Adult Naruto has BM + SPSM.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prao: @thegodmadara: And I'm on my alt because either you or him flagged all my post, which makes no sense because it adds karma to you and you've both posted flag worthy stuff.

I aint Flag you, and I aint Post no flag worthy stuff and I aint got no karma points

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara:

OK so just call it what the manga calls it which is BM besides, you posted a picture that admits Adult Naruto has BM + SPSM.

Ok its BM, and Adult Naruto is using BM+SPSM, it still doesnt change the sact that he lost SPS so he cant use TSB and he doesnt have the 9 magatama on his back and that the Adult version is More skilled than teens but teens are stronger

Avatar image for deactivated-63056cb90ac15
deactivated-63056cb90ac15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I aint Post no flag worthy stuff and I aint got no karma points

HA!

Fasle Facts!