Goku lifting power calculated! (my personal oppinion)

FUKUTORA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FUKUTORA

So what we know is that powerlevel is calculation of total power output of a person. That inclued lifting.

So Goku SSJ in Namek Saga had 180.000.000 Power level (PL).

So a normal person in DBZ, like a redneck with the gun had 5 power level, now let's be generous and put it to 10 since the redneck was fat and the gun wasn't much, since Raditz just cought the bullet with 1200 Power level. A soldier would have 10 power level. And he would lift around 200 kilos near maximum(or 1/5 ton). So based on this comparison here Goku at that moment could lift 3600000 tons. (3.6 million tons)

Now Goku when he goes Masterd Super Saiyan in Cell Saga, become 20 times stronger. That means 72000000 tons.

As SSJ2 he becomes 40xSSJ1, and 2xMastered SSJ1. That number is 144.000.000 tons.

As SSJ3 just 4x 144.000.000=576.000.000 tons. (575 million tons)

Now this is speculation, but a SSJ Blue Kaioken Goku i think could lift 43200000000 tons. (43.2 billion tons)

In his MUI (Mastered Ultra Instinct) techqniue, maybe 15x that of SSJ Ble Kayo-but this is pure speculation.

If you want a speed or power (velocity x force) for Goku, these might be much greater numbers.

SevenDeadlyGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i agree

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fukutora: Yet Goku struggled with 40 tons in his base form? And why Vegeta couldn't handle 1000 tons in Super?

FUKUTORA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FUKUTORA

@panzerx: Inconsistency and carelesness from creators about this aspect. And also the Goku 40 tons episodes were not cannon. Yes cartoons, anime, comics, manga everything have a lot of inconsistency. Creators cannot calculate, everything, sometimes they bend the rules, sometimes they even exagerate, it is hard to create such things, takes patience, a lot of it and they go mad. We must be patient and forgiving with creators and know that after all these are only cartoons.

Even my caluation here is not exact, more of a guidline so that you can imagine Goku power at this point.

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fukutora: Yeah, sorry mate - but Goku not being able to lift 40 tons was in the manga as well.

And again, Super, as the newest canon source, overrides your own headcanon.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panzerx: the super manga isn’t canon over super anime it is literally it’s own canon where tori gives toyo an outline and he basically gets to do what he wants to a certain degree while Akira has direct influence over the anime.

The super anime is Akiras direct canon

The 1000 ton thing wasn’t in the anime

The 40 ton thing happened before new feats in super

Goku and Vegeta wore weighted suits that literall sunk though a planetoid with sheer weight.

Your agenda to lowball is ridiculous

Not to mention just because magetta weighs 1,000 tons doesn’t mean he doesn’t have his own strength on top of this to resist Vegeta lifting him.

Example: Superman tries to lift a strong villain who only weighs 200 pounds the same way Vegeta tried to, but the villain has ridiculous Strength and Superman can’t lift his leg, does this mean Superman can’t lift more than 200 pounds?

No, don’t even know why I’m wasting my time with a low level troll.

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

the super manga isn’t canon over super anime it is literally it’s own canon where tori gives toyo an outline and he basically gets to do what he wants to a certain degree while Akira has direct influence over the anime.

The 1000 ton thing wasn’t in the anime

True, but have you seen anything from Vegeta and Goku strength wise in the anime that shows how strong they are?

Besides, the OP is using Namek Saga SSJ Goku and claiming he could lift around 3.6 million tons. Divide it by 50, and by that logic Base Goku could lift 72 thousand tons by the Namek Saga.

The 40 ton thing happened before new feats in super

Read above.

Goku and Vegeta wore weighted suits that literall sunk though a planetoid with sheer weight.

I believe their suits by Vegeta's statements were to be "stronger than Bulma's gravity chamber" unless you'd like to provide evidence. Been a while since I watched DBS pre ToP.

Your agenda to lowball is ridiculous

And the OP's agenda to highball isn't? Piss off lol.

Not to mention just because magetta weighs 1,000 tons doesn’t mean he doesn’t have his own strength on top of this to resist Vegeta lifting him.

Yeah, except Magetta literally stood there and did nothing as Vegeta tried to lift him in the manga.

No Caption Provided

Example: Superman tries to lift a strong villain who only weighs 200 pounds the same way Vegeta tried to, but the villain has ridiculous Strength and Superman can’t lift his leg, does this mean Superman can’t lift more than 200 pounds?

I'd like to see you post something like that. And also Superman has actual lifting feats above that consistently so it'd obviously be PIS.

No, don’t even know why I’m wasting my time with a low level troll.

Same, honestly.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Skrskr

@panzerx: yes the weighted suits, are you really telling me something less than 1,000 tons can sink through the earth?

I know the op is massively highballing them, and never once did I say I agree with his direct statements.

I’m attacking your statements about them not being able to lift more than 1,000 tons and using toyos manga as a way to overide akiras direct influence on the super anime.

Except in the top left panel you literally see magetta step down with force to the point of toyo adding a metallic sounds and the ground breaking under his foot. Magetta is pushing down on panel. Also you can literally see him leaned to his left foot the same way you would if you wanted to push your left foot down while keeping balance.

Anyways doesn’t matter because super anime>>>manga in canon terms since Akira is more involved with the anime.

They are well above 1,000 tons in super

And no I do not agree with namek characters physically lifting millions of tons.

FUKUTORA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panzerx: I must tell you a thing guys. Do not try to follow later episodes of DBZ. DB and start of DBZ was the real calculable thing. Anything that goes beyond Cell saga, is flowed with constant inconsinstency because the pwoer have grown soo much that planet would be destroyed to oeasy by any calculations. Even Cell Saga and some part of Namek Saga goes insane.

That's why picking a farmer with a gun was my landmark here.

Straja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still do not understand why people bring up lifting strength...He is a fighter not strongman or powerlifter...You should calculate his punching power,combat speed and energy output not this useless stat...

FUKUTORA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@straja: Well, certain situations, like struggles and immobilizations by the enemy requires strength to get away, and even themselves in order to immobilize need strength. For example when Goku immobilized Raditz, #16>>Cell, ~Broly>>Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo vs Goku at the martial arts torunament etc.

Strenght is also important in holding againt a powerful blast attack.

greenroost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fukutora said:

So what we know is that powerlevel is calculation of total power output of a person. That inclued lifting.

So Goku SSJ in Namek Saga had 180.000.000 Power level (PL).

So a normal person in DBZ, like a redneck with the gun had 5 power level, now let's be generous and put it to 10 since the redneck was fat and the gun wasn't much, since Raditz just cought the bullet with 1200 Power level. A soldier would have 10 power level. And he would lift around 200 kilos near maximum(or 1/5 ton). So based on this comparison here Goku at that moment could lift 3600000 tons. (3.6 million tons)

Now Goku when he goes Masterd Super Saiyan in Cell Saga, become 20 times stronger. That means 72000000 tons.

As SSJ2 he becomes 40xSSJ1, and 2xMastered SSJ1. That number is 144.000.000 tons.

As SSJ3 just 4x 144.000.000=576.000.000 tons. (575 million tons)

Now this is speculation, but a SSJ Blue Kaioken Goku i think could lift 43200000000 tons. (43.2 billion tons)

In his MUI (Mastered Ultra Instinct) techqniue, maybe 15x that of SSJ Ble Kayo-but this is pure speculation.

If you want a speed or power (velocity x force) for Goku, these might be much greater numbers.

this is a good guess

Straja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fukutora: I belive durability and toughness is when you hold against powerful energy attack...I still belive lifting strength is inferior in comparison to combat speed,punching power and energy output...

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

@panzerx: the super manga isn’t canon over super anime it is literally it’s own canon where tori gives toyo an outline and he basically gets to do what he wants to a certain degree while Akira has direct influence over the anime.

The super anime is Akiras direct canon

I'd like you to provide proof of this claim, i've heard from multiply good sources that toriyama provides the same outline to both the manga and anime but also meets and speaks with Toyotaro far more frequently essentially treating him as a protege, never once have i heard that he shows favoritism to the anime or considers it the primary canon.

FUKUTORA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panzerx: I don't mind man, all this statement is based on DBZ scale and power levels. I included those DBS speculations there, just because it is later show and perhaps there are some DBS fans out there.

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panzerx said:

@fukutora: Yet Goku struggled with 40 tons in his base form? And why Vegeta couldn't handle 1000 tons in Super?

because DBZ/S is the most inconsistent show i can think of and scaling is unreliable.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is wrong.

FUKUTORA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panzerx: Man, you do not understand, whatever.

When this wourld would learn to think objectively, based on what they see in front of tham, rather than using prejudictions.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT SUPERMAN! If we go subjectively, this curiosity of mine appeared first when I have noticed that Dragon Ball characters don't use strenght very much. I started to grow tired of punches and kicks and developed a curiosity about their lifting capability, especialy after I saw some very buffed characters.

FUKUTORA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panzerx: Ok, but staying into a black hole implies that all those there have the strenght to life at least Earth with their legs, not to mention the mass of the sun.