• 70 results
Lord_Warden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lord_Warden

Imagine betraying your own brother. Your own flesh and blood who reminded you and refreshed your "memory" of who you truly are. Imagine choosing a completely different alien specie over your own flesh/race. Imagine cheaply grabbing your brother's tail then getting him killed. The one who traveled galaxies to come get you and unite you with the rest of the Saiyans so that you are not alone. Now imagine also deflecting 99999999x finger beam blasts from Frieza on Namek away from your son and krillin when they were far away from you, yet letting a finger blast pierce through Vegeta's heart who was ONE inch away from you despite him protecting your son/krillin and keeping them alive. In conclusion, Goku is a traitor, evil, and a disgrace.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta is that you?

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

lol

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay Vegeta.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta's alt.

Kinginrags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine betraying your own brother. Your own flesh and blood who reminded you and refreshed your "memory" of who you truly are. Imagine choosing a completely different alien specie over your own flesh/race. Imagine cheaply grabbing your brother's tail then getting him killed. The one who traveled galaxies to come get you and unite you with the rest of the Saiyans so that you are not alone. Now imagine also deflecting 99999999x finger beam blasts from Frieza on Namek away from your son and krillin when they were far away from you, yet letting a finger blast pierce through Vegeta's heart who was ONE inch away from you despite him protecting your son/krillin and keeping them alive. In conclusion, Goku is a traitor, evil, and a disgrace.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fact of the day ^^^ (Not Vegeta's third account)

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By Wushu59

Imagine punching my Xiaolin brother Krillin for no apparent reason after helping you get a zenkai boost for Frieza.

Lord_Warden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59 said:

Imagine punching my Xiaolin brother Krillin for no apparent reason after helping you get a zenkai boost for Frieza.

I think you mean Dende? Dende refused to heal Vegeta immediately. Check this video:

Loading Video...

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@wushu59 said:

I think you mean Dende? Dende refused to heal Vegeta immediately. Check this video:

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

Hmmmm.... It seems I have remembered it wrong.

Lord_Warden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59: Let's keep this topic related and not wander off topic.

Lord_Warden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Lord_Warden

@joker567892 said:

Vegeta's alt.

No clue who that guy is. I literally came across this website randomly and this is my first, main, and only acc. This isn't some other person's Alt account. PM me posts' links though about that guy you're accusing me to be his alt. It should be entertaining to see a fellow Vegeta fan.

Quinlan58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously, Goku respected Vegeta's pride as a warrior by not defending him from an attack.

Lord_Warden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously, Goku respected Vegeta's pride as a warrior by not defending him from an attack.

Goku knew 100% that attack was going to kill Vegeta. He OWED Vegeta as he's the one who saved his son's life. Vegeta literally pushed Gohan out of the way to save him from Frieza's attack. What did Goku do to pay his debts? He watched Vegeta die when he could've saved him. I believe Goku also had Sensu Beans on him.

Loading Video...

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LowMageKage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He helped kill his brother to protect his son, that asshole had coming, and Vegeta, is just an angry, privileged midget.

Avatar image for infantfinite128
infantfinite128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You weren't too kind to your pal, Nappa.

Lord_Warden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lord_Warden

He helped kill his brother to protect his son, that asshole had coming, and Vegeta, is just an angry, privileged midget.

His son would've been a real warrior and a MAN if he went with Raditz. Goku and Chichi have made him soft and pathetic. Vegeta is born an elite and comes from a strong, royal bloodline. Raditz came to unite the family and did not forget about his long forsaken BLOOD brother.

Lord_Warden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You weren't too kind to your pal, Nappa.

Nappa was a disgrace. He was the commander of the entire Saiyan army and yet he lost to a low class warrior. Someone he should've been able to STOMP with ease. Disgracing the Saiyan's race and then ASKING for help like a coward, then you are no warrior and deserve to die. Now I personally do not agree with killing Nappa but that is only because Vegeta was alone against 4-5 others. If it was a true 1v1 (Goku and Vegeta alone) then I would have no problem with Nappa being dead.

Avatar image for infantfinite128
infantfinite128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_warden: But didn't Vegeta get his butt kicked by a 4 year old, half-human? And then he had his life in the hands of an Earthing? A nose-less Earthling, might I add.

And then, Vegeta's life was spared from that nosel-ess Earthling by, not Saiyan might, but with simple words by that very same low class warrior who Vegeta killed Nappa, who went up against 4 others (Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, and Kuririn), over.

LowMageKage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_warden: Well Raditz really should of forgotten about him.

Soft? Really? Because they went on to take out major bad guys that made Freeza, who may I add, killed most of the Saiyan race, look like a joke.

Lord_Warden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infantfinite128: That only proves my point further that Goku is a disgrace and had to rely on ganking up on Vegeta to "win". He's a coward who couldn't fight Vegeta alone because he knew he would lose. Vegeta in a 1v1 with any of those earthlings or goku, would've won and destroyed them all.

Lord_Warden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_warden: Well Raditz really should of forgotten about him.

Soft? Really? Because they went on to take out major bad guys that made Freeza, who may I add, killed most of the Saiyan race, look like a joke.

Raditz is not a traitor like Goku to forget his own flesh and blood. He values his flesh and blood greatly and takes pride in it. It's the Saiyan race and heritage. His own kin. If Goku cooperated with Raditz, all 4 Saiyans and maybe even Gohan, would have been immortal and could easily fight/defeat Frieza. Goku is nothing more than a traitor. Hell, they could've even wished their entire planet back to life.

LowMageKage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_warden: I highly doubt it, if Goku had done what you think he should have done, than Frieza would have killed them.

Lord_Warden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_warden: I highly doubt it, if Goku had done what you think he should have done, than Frieza would have killed them.

How would Frieza kill someone who's immortal? They would get enough Zenkai boosts from Frieza's damage to surpass him eventually...

LowMageKage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_warden: I don't know what a Zenkai boost is, its been quite a while since I've seen the show, but if they had gone your route, they still would have been destroyed.

They needed more than just numbers and agression to finally defeat Frieza.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f098bf37e5f1
deactivated-5f098bf37e5f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why were the Saiyans such a proud race? Sure, they had their legend which turned out to be true but they seemed pretty low on the pecking order overall. Their prince was only as strong as Cui for years and their king got shoryukened to death by Frieza in his first form.

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

@lord_warden: I bet you look at your at Vegeta poster on the wall and ask yourself "What would Vegeta do?" , before you make any life decision, huh? lol

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Bruh the first thing his brother did was kidnap is son.

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah agree Goku is a disgrace

Radditz is cool

Dbz is bloated garbage anyway

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rex318 said:

Why were the Saiyans such a proud race? Sure, they had their legend which turned out to be true but they seemed pretty low on the pecking order overall. Their prince was only as strong as Cui for years and their king got shoryukened to death by Frieza in his first form.

Because once every 8 years or so, only frieza was above them, and... I guess... as a race they were probably the strongest known one.

Lord_Warden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rex318 said:

That's like saying why are warriors proud. Those Saiyans conquered planets and wiped out entire civilizations/species. They were a powerful warrior race that was constantly put on the front lines. They could turn into great apes and achieve a power far greater than what their body's base is at. They knew about the Super Saiyan of legend and how powerful/invincible he was.

Bruh the first thing his brother did was kidnap is son.

The first thing his brother did was to remind him of who he is and refresh his memory. When Goku refused to cooperate and accept his heritage/race, Raditz had to grab Gohan. If anything, Raditz feared that his nephew was going to turn out weak, pathetic, and a disgrace (which he did later on) by being with Goku. He was going to man him up and turn him into a real warrior.

@lord_warden: I don't know what a Zenkai boost is, its been quite a while since I've seen the show, but if they had gone your route, they still would have been destroyed.

They needed more than just numbers and agression to finally defeat Frieza.

Zenaki boost basically, if you're a saiyan and you get beaten to death, once you recover from those beatings, your strength basically multiplies. So the more frieza beats them up, because of immortality, they auto recover/insta heal which activates their zenkai boost making their powerlevel instantly rise. Frieza would eventually also get tired out/stamina drained and would end up losing.

Zabuza777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

FACTS

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Get a Job, Vegeta.

Saiyans are losers. Even their prince is a freeloader living on his wife's money. Lol at their pride.

Lord_Warden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Get a Job, Vegeta.

Saiyans are losers. Even their prince is a freeloader living on his wife's money. Lol at their pride.

Saiyans were Engineers, Technicians, and Warriors. They are far from losers. As for the Prince, he was born in a royal family and destined to Rule the planet alongside his father. However, now that he is on Earth and has a family, his "Job" is to protect them from any outside danger.

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Vegeta is the world's best-paid security guard. Sucking off his rich wife and doing nothing 99% of the time, lol. Protecting family is something anyone should do anyway, it isn't a job, it's a duty you do besides making money to provide for yourself and your family which Vegeta never does.

Lord_Warden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Vegeta is the world's best-paid security guard. Sucking off his rich wife and doing nothing 99% of the time, lol. Protecting family is something anyone should do anyway, it isn't a job, it's a duty you do besides making money to provide for yourself and your family which Vegeta never does.

He protects Earth from outside alien invasions/dangers. He is the one of the strongest being on the planet. He could easily join up a tournament and make bank by winning it but he doesn't want the attention. Also, if it was up to Vegeta, he'd be far gone off the planet to train in space far away. The only reason he's on Earth is for his family.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What...is this? Goku initially totally despised the idea of being like them, the saiyans. He never wanted to be like them, he even offered a chance to Raditz, but Raditz acted like the piece of shit and stabbed Goku in the back. Goku never wanted to kill Raditz in the first place, Raditz forced him. He even buried Vegeta in front of his enemy and didn't give a fuck, and promised to avenge the entire saiyan race and namekians. Goku accepted his saiyan heritage, in the sense that he accepted that like a saiyan, fighting was what he wanted to do the most, the challenge of a fight. In DBS: Broly he even told Broly to call him Kakarot, there is a reason for it, it wasn't just random.

Avatar image for thecheapparakeet
TheCheapParakeet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, you're saying it's a bad thing that he didn't become a bloodthirsty genocidal maniac like basically all of the other Saiyans? The vegeta thing was purely for plot, I can't tell if this post is a joke or not, but why is it a bad thing he decided to be a "traitor" to a race that was evil and killed and enslaved planets?

Lord_Warden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, you're saying it's a bad thing that he didn't become a bloodthirsty genocidal maniac like basically all of the other Saiyans? The vegeta thing was purely for plot, I can't tell if this post is a joke or not, but why is it a bad thing he decided to be a "traitor" to a race that was evil and killed and enslaved planets?

It is a bad thing that he didn't finish the job he was sent for. It is a bad thing that he didn't reunite with his fellow other Saiyans. It is a bad thing that he didn't grant them the immortality wish through the dragon balls to fight off Frieza.

Did you just ask why is it a bad thing to be a "traitor" ? The punishment for treason is death. Also, the Saiyan race wasn't evil. They were forced to do Frieza's dirty work or they would've gotten killed.

There was a chance to fix all the mess using the dragon balls but Goku ruined it all.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Vegeta is a coward. He's too scared to realise he the freakin king of all saiyans and not the price. He's scared to take the title!

Lord_Warden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta is a coward. He's too scared to realise he the freakin king of all saiyans and not the price. He's scared to take the title!

No, he honors his father. He will take the title when his planet is resurrected.

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_of_light_2814 said:

He protects Earth from outside alien invasions/dangers. He is the one of the strongest being on the planet. He could easily join up a tournament and make bank by winning it but he doesn't want the attention. Also, if it was up to Vegeta, he'd be far gone off the planet to train in space far away. The only reason he's on Earth is for his family.

Lol, 5 months necro.

How strong he's is completely off the point. Stop beating around the bush. The bottom line is he doesn't work. What a good for nothing loser.

Lord_Warden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_warden said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:

Lol, 5 months necro.

How strong he's is completely off the point. Stop beating around the bush. The bottom line is he doesn't work. What a good for nothing loser.

First of all he's a God. A God doesn't work, he's served. Second of all, he does train off the planet to ensure peace and the reason why he doesn't need to work is because money is easy to get on Earth. One wish with the dragon balls could spawn infinite amount of money at any given point. So why should he "work" when he can just "wish" for money if he needs it?

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_of_light_2814 said:
@lord_warden said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:

Lol, 5 months necro.

First of all he's a God. A God doesn't work, he's served. Second of all, he does train off the planet to ensure peace and the reason why he doesn't need to work is because money is easy to get on Earth. One wish with the dragon balls could spawn infinite amount of money at any given point. So why should he "work" when he can just "wish" for money if he needs it?

Lol, the length you will go to protect this useless bum sucking off his missus.

A god being provided by a rich human wife -_-.

Lord_Warden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_warden said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:
@lord_warden said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:

Lol, 5 months necro.

False. As I said, a God is served. And that "God" can get anything he wants using his sheer destructive power/force. Also dragon balls exist for quick wishes if needed.

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_of_light_2814 said:
@lord_warden said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:
@lord_warden said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:

Lol, 5 months necro.

False. As I said, a God is served. And that "God" can get anything he wants using his sheer destructive power/force. Also dragon balls exist for quick wishes if needed.

Fact 1: He needs money to live. Fact 2: he has a son who also needs money. Fact 3: No matter how easy you think he can make money, he never actually did it, instead choose to suck off his wife.

Loser.

Lord_Warden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_warden said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:
@lord_warden said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:
@lord_warden said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:

Lol, 5 months necro.

Fact 1: He needs money to live. Fact 2: he has a son who also needs money. Fact 3: No matter how easy you think he can make money, he never actually did it, instead choose to suck off his wife.

Loser.

Fact 1: Don't need money when you're already a billionaire. Fact 2: The son doesn't need money because he's born into a rich family and has access to the dragon balls. Fact 3: Since vegeta and bulma are married/living together they probably have a shared bank account (She owes him a ton of money for protecting her and keeping her alive).

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_of_light_2814 said:
@lord_warden said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:
@lord_warden said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:
@lord_warden said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:

Lol, 5 months necro.

Loser.

Fact 1: Don't need money when you're already a billionaire.

So Bill Gates doesn't need to eat and can make a house with a finger snap or what?

Fact 2: The son doesn't need money because he's born into a rich family and has access to the dragon balls.

Rich family by his mother money, yeah.

Fact 3: Since vegeta and bulma are married/living together they probably have a shared bank account (She owes him a ton of money for protecting her and keeping her alive).

Who fucking cares? the money still comes from Bulma and her parents., Vegeta didn't do shit.

Vegeta living off his wife's money -> someone trying to defend this loser by stating that Vegeta doesn't need money because his wife is rich. Lol

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm out BTW, Not interest in an old thread especially when it's likely a Joke, to begin with.