Goku and Vegeta Cannot Survive a Star Level Attack

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SirDragonFly

Beerus apparently destroys a star, and Goku admits that the attack would have vaped him. He didn't know the exact power of the attack, for he realized its power only after the star got destroyed and then admitted that destroying a star is "holy shit" level of power and would have vaped him. So please no "kI cOnTrOl" bs

No Caption Provided
rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 rajjarsalt  Online

HOLY SHIT...!!!

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SirDragonFly

s

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems consistent with Goku not being able to survive in the center of the Earth

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DB is one of the worst verses out there when it comes to scaling. Goku has been harmed, and even nearly killed by lasers, guns, poison, earth-core levels of heat, and till this day he can not survive in space. On the other hand, he's participated in events that can be easily scaled to high cosmic tiers, exceeding star level any day.

It's about time CV community realized some mangakas like AT doesn't give a shit about scaling whatsoever. If you'd give them a vsbattle tier system and asked to point how high they'd place Goku, they'd laugh in your face and told you that they have no idea and that they're just adjusting the scale to every chapter based on what feels right at the moment. This is the reality of the original dragon ball, and it's even more so the reality of DB today.

I think this is probably the best example of what we're talking about here:

No Caption Provided

AT clearly believes, that he can somehow make his characters sub 1K ton physically, but at the same time, planet and above tier when it comes to ki (obviously DBS Vegeta can easily one shot planets, stars and any other celestial bodies with a ki blast and AT obviously knows this). This is just sheer, distilled nonsense. He's a mathematical analphabet. Everything is kinetic energy if you boil it down from flashy lights and cool names. You can't feel physical strain from lifting a heavy object that is pushing you down with kinetic energy of 1000 tons, but feel nothing when a blast bazillions tons worth of energy shoots right in your face and destroys the very planet you're standing on. This is why DB has a problem that almost no other manga has - its scale is not just inconsistent like in some other mangas - it's nonsensical. Somehow, physically, Goku is sub mountain level in Toriyama's view.

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku and Vegeta confirmed planet level.

Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Applekidthethird

Man I'm really getting tired of this threads every day. Using the exact same scans over and over again despite them being debunked dozens of times.

It was a hakai blast. Existence erasure. They were both in base. AOE.

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SirDragonFly

Man I'm really getting tired of this threads every day. Using the exact same scans over and over again despite them being debunked dozens of times.

Where do you see a "Hakai"?

The amount of mental gymnastics and excuses that people come up with in order to cope with obvious facts is insane.

No Caption Provided

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ChainChan

Can Goku Beat Fiamma tho?

No Caption Provided
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirdragonfly: that was before hakai was established so it'd be odd for him to call out it's name before firing it. Also, the rest of my points still stand. They were both in base and the area of effect was just that sized.

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirdragonfly: that was before hakai was established so it'd be odd for him to call out it's name before firing it. Also, the rest of my points still stand. They were both in base and the area of effect was just that sized.

So you're saying it was a Hakai despite Hakai not even existing yet?

No Caption Provided

And the fact that it looks nothing like a Hakai: it's an energy blast, Beerus' palm is in held differently, the star didn't get erased, it exploded, and on top of that there wasn't any Hakai in existence yet.

Damn the amount of wank and headcanon that is used to defend DB verse makes sense now why comics vs DB was banned.

QuantuBeyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By QuantuBeyond

So are you postulating Sub Star Level Goku? What's your endgame

Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@applekidthethird said:

So you're saying it was a Hakai despite Hakai not even existing yet?

No Caption Provided

And the fact that it looks nothing like a Hakai: it's an energy blast, Beerus' palm is in held differently, the star didn't get erased, it exploded, and on top of that there wasn't any Hakai in existence yet.

Damn the amount of wank and headcanon that is used to defend DB verse makes sense now why comics vs DB was banned.

No Caption Provided

Man this is just sad to see go down. Just going through your post history I can see that you're a very specific kind of individual that nobody likes engaging with. The rest of my points still stand. AOE. Base forms. Have a good day.

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

....alrighty then Goku's star level apparently. Man these writers really like to screw us huh?

NarutoSolosDBS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By NarutoSolosDBS
@applekidthethird said:

^

they fear the dragonballs

NarutoSolosDBS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

....alrighty then Goku's star level apparently. Man these writers really like to screw us huh?

yes, they are weaker than dbz teen half power Gohan, whos a solar system buster

No Caption Provided

Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@narutosolosdbs: Remember when Batman no sold a punch from darkseid? Oh those were the times.

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man this is just sad to see go down. Just going through your post history I can see that you're a very specific kind of individual that nobody likes engaging with.

It just happens that everybody who I engage with are either wankers or downplayers. It's normal that they don't like to engage with someone who ruins their hopes and reminds them of their cope.

The rest of my points still stand. AOE. Base forms.

Nop. This was Goku after many trainings and after he merged with energy from Super Sayan God as his base. Don't downplay Goku's base!

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

negged

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 takenstew22  Moderator
Mahfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...I swear there's a vendetta behind this post. You have to ignore basic power scaling in order to have this post make any sense.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@applekidthethird said:

Man this is just sad to see go down. Just going through your post history I can see that you're a very specific kind of individual that nobody likes engaging with.

It just happens that everybody who I engage with are either wankers or downplayers. It's normal that they don't like to engage with someone who ruins their hopes and reminds them of their cope.

😬 maybe you're the problem here bud

Nop. This was Goku after many trainings and after he merged with energy from Super Sayan God as his base. Don't downplay Goku's base!

he didn't absorb ssg into his base in the manga my guy. And again, you're ignoring AOE and AP.

Mahfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@applekidthethird said:

TMW you don't even know the plot of your own source of bitterness.