User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Specifications

• Height: 108 meters
  • Tail Length: 167.74 meters
  • Weight: 90,000 tons
  • Abilities: Atomic Heat Ray

Strength

Legendary Godzilla possesses immense physical strength and can use his immense mass as a weapon (Godzilla is also able to cause tsunamis by just going to shore).

He is able to toss both the male and female M.U.T.O.s around with ease by biting into their bodies

No Caption Provided

and he is able to push the female M.U.T.O with ease, effortlessly overpowering her through 2 buildings.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Prior that fight The female M.U.T.O was able to claw herself out of Mountain Yuccawas

Most foes are overwhelmed just by the enormous destructive power of its long tail. The strength of his tail swings are great enough to kill the male M.U.T.O outright as well as knock over a large skyscraper by accident.

No Caption Provided

Here Godzilla's claws were powerful enough to hurt the Shinomura (another Kaiju Bigger than Godzilla) despite being slightly smaller than him.

No Caption Provided

Atomic Heat Ray

Godzilla's atomic breath was more of a focused, fiery shaped energy beam that Godzilla spews out. The blasts were strong enough to push, severely weaken, and eventually kill, the female M.U.T.O.(capable of took heavier undeterred heavy weaponsand she didn't even care about missles army throwed at her.

No Caption Provided

It also took out Shinomura from the Prequel comic in one shot. Shinomura was still immune to WW2 era weapons.

No Caption Provided

Female Muto was killed in the movie by decapitation.

Legendary's Godzilla Atomic Breath Heat Ray has a range of hundred of meters.

No Caption Provided

Speed and Reflexes

Supersonic+(His tail is this fast)

Able to catch Shinomura in Mid Air

No Caption Provided

Stamina

Stamina, also known as Endurance or Staying Power, is an attribute that allows a certain character as Godzilla to remain active, exert itself to prolonged periods of time, and recover from ordeals.

No Caption Provided

Note: Godzilla 2014 has High Stamina as he makes a travel in ocean equal to a Continent. If you see a map the distance from Hawai to San Francisco is equal to 3858.270 Km.

Not taking into consideration,that first Godzilla have to arrival in Hawai first making his Journey even larger.

Not taking into consideration Legendary Godzilla was attacked by the military while Fighting with Male MUTO during several hours.

No Caption Provided

until fight with Both Female and Male MUTO's at night to nearly dawn receiving many stabs in All his body with MUTO's limbs and Also how Legendary Godzilla is pushed through several buildings .

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Durability

Legendary Godzilla easily withstood 15 Megaton Nuke that was Castle Bravo. 5th largest Nuke in the world.In terms of TNT tonnage equivalence, Castle Bravowas about 1,000 times more powerful than each of the atomic bombs which weredropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki during World War II.

Notes:This were the nuke tests in Bikini Atoll, Godzilla survived every single one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Crossroads

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Castle

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Redwing

GZ best feat was showing no damage from Castle Bravo.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is the power of the single largest tested Nuke by America. It leaves a crater of 1.2 miles and 78 meters deep!

No Caption Provided

Thats insane wide camera view from a plane. These Blast are not just raw force either, but burn at heats up to the sun in temperature.

No Caption Provided

According to this, the Nuke blast can reach temperatures beyond surface heat of the sun.

No Caption Provided

If all seen before is not enough....

No Caption Provided

In the Official/Canon Prequel Comic of The 2014 Film Godzilla:Awakening, written by Max Borenstein ( Same Writer of the 2014 movie)

Godzilla tanks the Permian extinction impact asteroid

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Final Veredict

Legendary Godzilla is around Country lvl and every other Titans in the series will scale from fights with him.
  1. Shinomura
  2. MUTOs
  3. Muto Prime
  4. King Ghidorah
  5. Rodan
  6. Mothra
  7. Kong
MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Another good reflex feet is him smacking the male MUTO with a tail strike right out of the air.

Overall looks good. It'll need a lot of updates when the new movie comes out!

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who needs to be the mere king Of monsters (which he is), when you can be God of monsters (which he is)..

nice thread here

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kgb725

You think he will fight the other Kaiju shown in the trailers? There seemed to be a few ones that were unnamed

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nicely done.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@gojira2512: There's something in the novelization of Godzilla 2014 about the Muto's actively hindering his atomic breath. I haven't gotten the chance to read through it yet. If you get the chance, and you find the quote, it'd make a great addition.

Also, don't forget about the (possible) new feats we're getting in the prequel comic for KOTM. He's fighting an alpha MUTO apparently.

Great work tho

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure if it matters too much but apparently Godzilla is 108.2 meters tall so a little bit taller than the post

No Caption Provided

Tenguswordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great RT, but you should mention that the Permian Extinction feat is not very impressive, given that the nukes were able to desintigrate a major chunk of the Shinomura, while the meteor impact did not do any substantial damage to it.

Tenguswordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vertigo-: In the novelizatiom Big G. was also somewhat hurt by gunfire, IIRC, so using it as a canon source is... meh.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Vertigo-

@tenguswordsman said:

@vertigo-: In the novelizatiom Big G. was also somewhat hurt by gunfire, IIRC, so using it as a canon source is... meh.

Even in the movie, direct gunfire to the gills hurt/ bothered him. Otherwise, he ignored it.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vertigo- said:
@tenguswordsman said:

Even in the movie, direct gunfire to the gills hurt/ bothered him. Otherwise, he ignored it.

Rumor has it that Godzilla goes through some sorta growth between his first film and this one (he is taller after all and his dorsal plates are larger and so is his tail).

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Vertigo-

@heatforce: From what I've been able to find, the Godzilla in KOTM is 393 feet, from where he was 355 feet in the 2014 film.

edit: found the tweet. We have a confirmed overall size increase:

No Caption Provided
Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Vertigo-

@gojira2512: You might want to have a look that that tweet I just linked. Confirmed size increase for Legendary's Godzilla

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vertigo-: exactly so I don't think past low showings should necessarily be held against 2019 Godzilla unless they are reiterated again in the upcoming movie.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Vertigo-

@heatforce: Godzilla really doesn't have any low showings that aren't explainable via context. At least none that I can recall. If anything, this movie is gonna make Godzilla even more stronger then he was before, considering that rumors have him getting a familiar amp mid film.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Heatforce

@vertigo-: has anyone calced how powerful Ghidorah's storms are? Dude essentially creates instant hurricanes when he flies, the most powerful the world has ever scene according to the monarch website iirc.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vertigo-: has anyone calced how powerful Ghidorah's storms are? Dude essentially creates instant hurricanes when he flies, the most powerful the world has ever scene according to the monarch website iirc.

I'm not sure if anyone has tried. Also after further looking into it, that whole rumor I mentioned is pretty much a confirmation at this point. I still won't say what it is, in case anyone is avoiding all possible spoilers

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vertigo-: i think I know what you are talking about. Hopefully it's not a one-time buff.

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tenguswordsman:

Great RT, but you should mention that the Permian Extinction feat is not very impressive, given that the nukes were able to desintigrate a major chunk of the Shinomura, while the meteor impact did not do any substantial damage to it.

Well I consider that to be PIS, due to the fact Shinomura tanked Permian extintion asteroid among Goji.

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Gojira2512

@vertigo- said:

@gojira2512: You might want to have a look that that tweet I just linked. Confirmed size increase for Legendary's Godzilla

Thanks however I will separate the profile into sections. The first one I made specifically to Godzilla (Awakening and 2014) with his own stats and then another specifically to Godzilla (Aftershock and 2019).

No Caption Provided
Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vertigo- said:

@gojira2512: There's something in the novelization of Godzilla 2014 about the Muto's actively hindering his atomic breath. I haven't gotten the chance to read through it yet. If you get the chance, and you find the quote, it'd make a great addition.

Also, don't forget about the (possible) new feats we're getting in the prequel comic for KOTM. He's fighting an alpha MUTO apparently.

Great work tho

Something like this?

No Caption Provided

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Vertigo-

@gojira2512: No, I mean an actual quote. IIRC, it's Serizawa's theory that the MUTO's EMP ability was evolved to weaken the atomic breath of Godzilla's species. It makes sense, considering that the breath looks way more intense in KOTM then it does in the 2014 film

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vertigo- said:

@gojira2512: No, I mean an actual quote. IIRC, it's Serizawa's theory that the MUTO's EMP ability was evolved to weaken the atomic breath of Godzilla's species. It makes sense, considering that the breath looks way more intense in KOTM then it does in the 2014 film

I see well I have to look for it, unfortunetly I don't have the book but I'm sure I can find it with time. :)

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2512: I've had a digital copy of the book sitting on my hard drive for a few weeks. If I ever get the time to read it and the quote is there, I'll send you a screenshot

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vertigo- said:

@gojira2512: I've had a digital copy of the book sitting on my hard drive for a few weeks. If I ever get the time to read it and the quote is there, I'll send you a screenshot

Ok thank you.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Good respect thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once more gifs come out you’ll have amazing feats for him soon he got some great feats to his standard and got some major buff feats too.

DeadpoolUchiha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump