Gambit movie - who's the better option for the role?

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Gambit movie - who's the better option for the role? (10 votes)

Channing Tatum 70%
Taylor Kitsch 20%
Other (mentioned in the commnents) 10%

Well they found a director and things somewhat started to move forward (though they seemed to move in the past as well, but let's hope it's real this time).

Anyway, wanted to see how people feel about the choice for the role. I'm ok with Tatum, but I also remember lots of support for Kitsch back in the day, which will maybe make some disappointed.

• 
Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I think Kitsch did alright. Origins actually had a few good performances, but a terrible script due to the writers strike from the time period. Tatum will probably be capable of giving a better performance, and he does seem to be a big fan of the character and want to do him justice, but Kitsch had a better look. What's funny is that Tatum was originally considered for Gambit for X-Men The Last Stand, before the character was written out.

J_Tonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By J_Tonic

I didn't like Tatum for a long time, but he has been winning me over with a lot of his recent movies. I think he will do well.

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

They idea of Tatum doing a Cajun accent just sounds amusing to me. So him.

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Taylor Kitsch is box office poison and he doesn't have the natural charisma that Ryan Reynolds has to overcome past starring-role box office failures. Channing Tatum used to be a pretty boy-mush head, but he's turned it around thanks to the Jump Street movies and Foxcatcher. I'm much more interested in seeing what he's involved in than Kitsch.

I, too want to her Tatum's bayou drawl. It's seems more fun.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Idris Elba....