Infinity Watch

Illuminati

tethadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Will Hyperion & or Thanos be in The Eternals?

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could see the externals being innovative and fresh, but I agree everything else is pretty vanilla.

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-MEN

duh

MegaCityOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MegaCityOne

It's gone I believe, the end is near and hard to accept the Marvel Disney King will soon die? DC or some other big movie studio finally makes a comeback after the Last Avengers where everyone defeats Thanos, on screen characters Ironman and Cap retire for a few years. Hopefully Imagecomics, Darkhorse and other indie comics finally get recognized, the Spider verse is actually in an interesting place and could help Disney/Marvel turn profit as it restructures, people are hungry for new stories but there is also control for example they don't want Netflix or HBO at the cinema, all a big money game but creativity will burst out from those who want to control, mindless block busters like the latest bla transformer will probably make big profit.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't forget a 3rd Spider-Man movie.

ImMadNice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ImMadNice
Avatar image for deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9
deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immadnice: @phillip33:

This isn't really a fair comparison if we compare it to phase 3.

Phase one was the definition of Vanilla.

Phase one is a more apt litmus test or at the very least phase two than comparing it to a phase 4.

They are essentially starting an entire build up again.

ImMadNice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soaringturkeys: I’ll I’m asking for is Nova, Annhilators, Fantastic 4, something with some flare

ImMadNice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tethadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By tethadam
ImMadNice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tethadam: rumor was an openly gay lead character in Eternals and that was who most people jumped to

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By phillip33

@immadnice: please don’t make herc gay. Plz plz plz. No problem with gay dudes, but it’s just another character swap for political gains.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immadnice: please don’t make herc gay. Plz plz plz. No problem with gay dudes, but it’s just another character swap for political gains.

Maybe not gay, but bisexual? Certainly, Heck, he refered to it with Amadeus Cho. The ancient legends are full of these manly greeks joyfully jumping the sexual fence - Free of a prude religion who praises suffering and sacrifice, the Ancients were a lot more liberalized about sexuality than we are...

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ Right

Anyway I just want to see the Xmen and FF in. Could care less about Black widow but with the mutants added to the MCU, let the good times roll

Avatar image for geraldofvengerberg
Geraldofvengerberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I am still not sold on Black Widow. I just don't see how it is going to expand the MCU.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 86

#19  Edited By RavenVice01

@immadnice: nova, Marvel's illuminati and the thunderbolts would be cool movies. Maybe make Nova and the thunderbolts a TV series on hulu or Disney plus

Dogzee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geraldofvengerberg: It's not. It's just there to be there. Another meh flop. Performs worse than Antman and the Wasp

ImMadNice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01: not big into the shows. Too much investment lol need them on the big screen

tethadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By tethadam

@phillip33: Hercules isnt an eternal, maybe gilgamesh or makkari.

Its possible the greek gods might appear though, they fought them in the comics.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immadnice: a nova corps film should have been put into the works when they decided not to make an inhumans movie

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImMadNice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#26  Edited By Supermanthor

Kevin always thinks 10 steps ahead than most of us

Even the long Captain Marvel drama couldn't stop the sheer amount of mcu popularity

People will watch anything now with Marvel studio's name on it

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

@immadnice: @ravenvice01: @ready_4_madness: within last 1 year there are some other new possibilities rumored

Such as

Power pack

Captain Britain

Dark avengers

Young Avengers

Ultimates (2015)

Black Knight

Ms marvel

Sentry

Secret wars

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: I'm sure we will get secret wars but probably not for phase 4. I would do the next three avengers movies like this: secret empire followed by secret invasion and lastly secret wars. Young avengers would be a lot more enjoyable as a series versus runaways or cloak and dagger.

As for the other films: Disney could probably do a Power Pack movie the same way they did big hero six. Captain Britain would be better off with Excalibur. Sentry and Ms marvel could be merged into captain marvel.

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@immadnice: Give it some time. I'm sure by 2020, we'll get a clearer image of where the MCU is headed and get some announcements of more exciting, fresh stuff.

ImMadNice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01: I don’t see Cap surviving - no Secret Empire. Even though that’s a great idea, although poorly executed in the comics, could be a great movie

deacon218

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#31  Edited By deacon218

@immadnice: Well there are plenty of options, so while it may seem unappealing yet, give them time to roll out their plans after End Game...

Black Panther2 , Spiderman 2, Widow and Shang Chi movies probably set up the next phase as far as Earth/'street' events, so depending on which storylines they choose, its really a crapshoot as to where they go on Earths end...

Dr Strange 2 and Eternals could set up something interesting for cosmic MCU yet, with Nova and Warlock slotting in somewhere in there, personally I would also really like to see Black Knight/Cap Britain in the mix for magic expansion...

Illuninati and Infinity Watch should be corraled into one probably; same with Dark avengers/Thunderbolts...

Young Avengers/Champions yet, and whatever solo projects go along to introduce that possibly, (Ms Marvel probably, or even Nova)...

Plus still have FF, Doom, Namor, Silver Surfer, and X-Men/mutants to settle into the MCU as well...

Lots of options yet to various degrees, we just gotta be patient lol...

solar_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

20 bucks says we get a Fantastic Four reboot before 2023.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immadnice: secret empire could be a great way to introduce kang since he is the conqueror

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@ready_4_madness: we do know that they want to go more towards cosmic stuff as Kevin said he want to hopefully this is a great thing

njchrispatrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I am EXTREMELY doubtful of the X-Men showing up in the MCU in Phase 4, simply because Marvel would be smart to let the Fox memory cool a bit before trying to write over it. I can definitely see mutants beginning to be introduced as a concept--which I would like, since mutants are much more than the X-Men and they'd need to build the prejudice first--but the X-Men themselves seem like more of a Phase 5 thing. Wait till Black Panther and Captain Marvel have cooled a bit, especially since mutants number like 90% of the Marvel superhuman community and Marvel Studios can tap that resource for decades.

Fantastic Four, now, I consider pretty likely. It's been almost 5 years since they had a movie, and if Marvel did one it would undoubtedly feature the team as they were in the comics, which would be much harder to mix up with the 2015 movie.

Incredible_J

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naw X-Men needs to be tied in ASAP. MCU hype only has so long till it dies down, and people are hungry for the X-Men to merge in