FT vs Bleach; Which manga ending was worse?

NeoGX45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By NeoGX45

Poll FT vs Bleach; Which manga ending was worse? (9 votes)

FT 11%
Bleach 89%

Both these series' turned into a train wreck. The endings were rushed and the final arcs were a let down overall but which one was worse in your opinion and why?

• 
stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

• Bleach. Simply because they pretty much just skipped over the fight and acted like they earned such a happy go good ending.
  • Fairy Tail just BS'd there way through there final arc and you can tell the writer didn't care.
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't even know fairy tail ended. I dropped it a long time ago anyways, but I can't imagine it being worse than what Bleach turned in to.

Crimz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Crimz

Bleach. It got to the point where I wanted it to end just to put it out of it's misery.

Fairy Tail turned to trash too, but it wasn't as big of a drop in quality compared to Bleach (as it started lower).

I find that a lot of the main, long-running shonen manga/anime end poorly. It seems like the writers just run out of steam and don't know how to end satisfyingly.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fairy Tail ended?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bleach started off better than Fairy Tail so I guess it’s drop was worse.

KwasiD2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach, cuz Kubo actually thought out how everything would end, and it still turned out bad, but I guess he had some issues with Jump that led to it.

It's been confirmed Hiro never had the end planned and basically fucked his way to the end from an unknown point in the final arc. Plus a lot of people never liked it even though they were still following it so expectations were never high to begin with.

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By TheDeathstroke

Fairy Tail's ending was so rushed.

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jasonhawke

Bleach easily had the worse ending

Bleach climaxed at Aizen but kept going but everyone dropped off at that point or at Fullbring

Fairy Tail became trash an arc after the time-skip where the writer just didn't give a shit about pay offs anymore but at least gave an open-ended ending