First off, let me start to say I am not at all a Friday the 13th fan. Or Horror Movie fan in general. I do however like Iconic Monster types in Comics and love to see good battles with the undead in general. After getting my hands on and reading the Friday the 13th Comics, I decided to give mad respects to the Super Zombie himself.
The story of Friday the 13th is a stupidly simple one. Much like Jason's own train of thought. It is simply a mentally challenge and messed up looking kid who drowned in Crystal Lake. Only to be resurrected every so often to go on murderous rampages, slaughtering anyone having sex. He does this killing with his Zombie Powers and various creative ways of killing people.
Jason is foremost a Zombie. It is quite clear he cannot be harmed or killed except under the most extreme cases.
1) Stabbed in the neck a few times with his own Machete.
2-4) Cut up with the circular saw, then falls 2 stories to the ground below. Then he snaps his own neck back into place.
5-6) Ganged on by many Freddy Kruegars and stabbed repeatedly till Jason throws them all off.
7-8) Falls off a mountain. No big deal.
9) Fights on with a hole in his chest.
10) Shot to hell by the army, no biggy.
11) Shot in the face with a Shotgun.
12) Head crushed by 6x6 beams.
13) Stabbed in the heart many times with his Machete. Get right back up. Than takes a cars wheel burning out on his face.
14) Part of this huge Train wreck. No problems for him.
It should be noted in the movies and Comics he has shown and stated Healing Factor. However this Healing factor does not extend to Limbs or Decapitation oddly enough. However it has pieced his body to together and heal easy stab and puncture damage.
1-2) Heal destroyed eye in a few panels.
3) Heals his whole body from a grenade blast.
4) Stated Healing Factor.
5) Jason X smashes the missing half of his brain from Jason into his skull which then seals right up.
6) The healing factor works faster than the Air Craft Fuel can burn.
Jason's strength is another well documented and shown attribute of this super zombie. He is easily a 2 toner in feats from comics and movies.
1) Cuts through a tree and two bodies in a single swing.
2-3) Smashes two humans in a sleeping bag against a tree in a pulpy mess.
4-5) After being frozen solid, he smashes free.
6) Squeezes necks so hard the heads nearly come off.
7) Put his foot through two human bodies.
8) Puts his hand through someone head and then with a Grocery cart, slams it with such force over someone head that the head turns into stringed hamburger meat.
9) Lifts Car and flips it.
10) Pulps two humans heads together and then punches another head into red mist.
11) Punches through steel door.
12) Rips a human body in half.
13) Smashes a Car Engine Block.
14) Impales a person on a heavy street sign, then throws the Street Sign with impaled person on it to impale a second person who was 15 feet away!
Jason has also shown incredible accuracy with objects to kill people from a distance.
1) Arrow through the night and rain into a throat.
2) Arrow into a eye and then head.
3) Throws a head through a helicopters cockpit.
5) Accurately hits the spot on the tree to make this kill.
6) Knife into fleeing woman.
7) Rebar into shoulders.
8) Pins fleeing human to a wall.
9) Tags human in the head.
Although not noted as very fast, he has proven speeds is the occasional blitzing average humans or train military. He also has thrown things with such force that Speed has to be a factor, or Jason simply warps reality around him. Sure he misses any person or teen part of the Plot Line. but nails or speed wise slices and dices anyone who is not.
Some Examples of slicing and dicing before people can react.
Jason Stalking Skill and Slight Intelligence
It is important note Jason is not a mindless zombie. he has skill in Stalking, Stealth, and simple problem solving.
1) Jason knows he can use Copter blades to take out foe.
2) Jason loses his hand, so improvises.
3) Jason suspects trap and counters it.
Add to this the HUNDREDS of examples of Jason using his little brain to out stealth Teens, Hunters, and Military Forces. He may not be the brightest at all, but he is good at what he does. Stalking and Killing.
While Jason biggest feats is vs a group of pitiful teens, he never really gets taken down by those teens except via plot device. He does in comics and some movies prove his worth against Special Forces, Space Commandos, Androids, Psychics, and other Horror Movie characters.
Jason vs Leatherface. In both battle Jason easily beats the Texan murderer with ease. Only a sideline intervention of a head pulping KOs Jason long enough for them to be rid of him.
Jason mutilates this cop and hospitable without anyone being the wiser to it.
Jason vs the Army. Jason is taken on by a special forces group to be studied. The freezing him with Nitro was a smart move, but as soon it melted they were screwed.
Jason tracks the girl who got away into the Army base that tried to capture him, kills the whole base.
Jason again is attacked by a well prepared Army. Using his stealth skill (Which he shows alot in feats of killing and stalking) he dispatches the force with little trouble.
Jason vs a future tech geared group with his new super machete.
Jason vs Ash. The one and only Ash from Evil Dead was easily manhandled by Jason.
Jason vs Freddy vs Ash. In this 3 way match, Freddy gains all his Dream World power in the real world. Making him a god for lack of a better word. Yet Jason manages to keep giving him problems since he cannot die! Add to it Ash attacking both sides to get the Necromatis Book back.
Well we talked of the original Jason long enough. For all his power, he does get a upgrade in stats as Jason X.
Now I dislike using Youtube due to the chance they may be taken off, but here they are anyway as they add alot.
Jason vs Tina Sheperd. Tina is a very powerful Psychic using her powers to the fullest to beat Jason. In the end, she could only manage to beat him by putting his butt back into Crystal Lake.
Jason vs Freddy, the original match up had a CLEARLY meta human Freddy pulled into the real world. Freddy uses every trick he can think of, every weapon he could come across, and Jason still pretty much won in the end. Tanked it all. He even shows that Healing factor after both eyes were stabbed, and that strangth in tossing Freddy 100s of feet with one arm.
Jason X is the upgraded Cyborg Zombie from Jason X movies. He would have the same skills and stats, only his feats in strength and durability are upgraded.
His strength reaches 8-10 ton levels.
1) Throws a head so hard that it causes the receiving android to fly through the back wooden wall.
2) Throws a large tree like a javelin.
Other than showing a Bullet Proof body in the movie, this form of Jason shows durability that would make Terminator blush.
1-2) Tanks a very large bomb.
3) Electrocuted with high voltage.
4-5) Survives atmosphere re entry and the subsequent fall that craters the earth.
Jason X does not have much Screen Time, but what battles he has shows his superiority.
Jason in the movie had taken out one android. In this he fights and easily wrecks multiple android foes.
Jason fights and beats his original version in a step through time type deal. Jason X wanted Classic Jason brain to complete his own missing mind. This is a very impressive feat for classic Jason to hold up so well and shows that Jason X is superior.
More Youtube to get the idea how tough these androids are and how superior Jason X was to Classic Jason.
Jason had for the most part got beaten down by this android. However as Jason X he laughably dominates, punching its head off.