Free Marvel 2010 calendar for real

Blackestnight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Blackestnight1

hey you can get a free Marvel 2010 calendar if you buy anything form midtowncomics.com also back issues are 40% off 
I got a back issue batman of bane snapping his back for 83 cents and still got a free calendar. You can also get 
Origins Of Siege  for free as well.  I'd order what ever you usually get anyway and grab the two free items.
 It's better if you live on the east coast though because this place is out of New York.

if they ask for a discount password just write midtowntrade that's the pass word this week..

and no i don't work there or anything. I'm just spreading the news on comic deals to friends I know buy comics.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By danhimself

you kind of got ripped off since the calendar and Origins of Siege are free no matter what...they weren't supposed to make you buy anything

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By xerox_kitty
@danhimself said:
" you kind of got ripped off since the calendar and Origins of Siege are free no matter what...they weren't supposed to make you buy anything "
Awww, don't be so 'glass is half empty'.  He still picked up a classic issue of Batman for 40% off.  That's a cheap comic & 2 freebies.  Sounds like a good day at the LCS to me ;)
Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

I got my free stuff and everything Marvel was 25% off. I bought three hardcover trades.

Blackestnight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Blackestnight1
@danhimself: Nah I didn't get ripped off because I live on an Island and I have to order all my comicbook stuff anyway.  We don't have any comic store down here. We don't even have McDonald's yet.  For people who don't live near big cities this is a great deal.
Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

your not missing anything friend. its in fact extremely lame, and makes for an ugly calender,
even for a free one.