#1 Edited by pkety (219 posts) - - Show Bio

I’m trying to see if anyone knows how powerful is the bridge feat juggs did in DP2. Does anyone know if there’s any dude who actually calculated how powerful that is? Searched everywhere but found nothing. Is it above mcu hulk level

#2 Posted by tethadam (243 posts) - - Show Bio

First they are going to need a picture of how big the bridge was.

#3 Posted by greenroost (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

@tethadam said:

First they are going to need a picture of how big the bridge was.

that

#4 Posted by Richubs (4229 posts) - - Show Bio

@pkety:

It's definitely not above the Leviathan punch.

#5 Posted by APEX_pretador (20339 posts) - - Show Bio

It is a great feat but below skyscraper level

#6 Posted by pkety (219 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenroost: @tethadam: I just rewatched the clip again in slo-no and it was a four car armored train trailer and the bridge has 7 lanes and he punched through the train and shattered a section of the bridge cause the train to actually rise up and fall down through the break.

#7 Posted by greenroost (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

@pkety said:

@greenroost: @tethadam: I just rewatched the clip again in slo-no and it was a four car armored train trailer and the bridge has 7 lanes and he punched through the train and shattered a section of the bridge cause the train to actually rise up and fall down through the break.

so did that raise juggernaut's strength or not?

#8 Posted by JohnCena69swag (3882 posts) - - Show Bio

Heres the gif for your convenience

No Caption Provided

#9 Posted by pkety (219 posts) - - Show Bio

@johncena69swag: @greenroost: thx and idk I’m asking around cause I know there’s ppl who are good with calculating this kinda stuff. They did it with aquamans submarine feat saying it was like 50000 tons and supes tectonic plate one but not this one.

#10 Posted by JohnCena69swag (3882 posts) - - Show Bio

Imo this at first glance seems more impressive than the leviathan feat. The shockwave from the punch alone sent a presumably multi ton vehicle airborne. No idea how to go about calcing that though.

#11 Posted by Cregan_Stark (5177 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man’a best Weapons couldn’t put a scratch on the Leviathan, yet his best weapons could easily replicate that feat.

#12 Posted by greenroost (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

@pkety said:

@johncena69swag: @greenroost: thx and idk I’m asking around cause I know there’s ppl who are good with calculating this kinda stuff. They did it with aquamans submarine feat saying it was like 50000 tons and supes tectonic plate one but not this one.

great

#13 Posted by macleen (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man’a best Weapons couldn’t put a scratch on the Leviathan, yet his best weapons could easily replicate that feat.

Um no, IM blew it to pieces with his tankbuster. His lasers would have cut the Leviathan if he wasn't running low on power, there is nothing indicated about him failing to put a scratch.

#14 Posted by Cregan_Stark (5177 posts) - - Show Bio

@macleen: Iron Man blew it to pieces after the shell had already been destroyed by Hulk.

Jarvis told him that they would lose power quicker than they could damage it which is why IM flees through its mouth.

#15 Edited by pkety (219 posts) - - Show Bio

@macleen: @cregan_stark: technically he didn’t destroy the plates just broke the links due to stopping force. Hard to compare explosive ordinances to a strong fist hitting u.

Hulk looked like he was pushing the leviathan rather than just a punch while juggs definitely just punched the ground.

#16 Posted by macleen (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

@macleen: Iron Man blew it to pieces after the shell had already been destroyed by Hulk.

Jarvis told him that they would lose power quicker than they could damage it which is why IM flees through its mouth.

Hulk didn't destroy the shell at all, it it rippled and was still on the Leviathan when IM busted it and it was still blown apart.

Yes, losing power but not being unable to bust it. Hell a few minutes after that he was getting floored by fodder until he diverted everything to his thrusters for the nuke.

#17 Posted by Chazzer (750 posts) - - Show Bio

This an incredible feat. Bridges of that size have literally tons of reinforced concrete and massive steel beams.

Automatically puts him in the same range of Hulk, Supes, Thor, etc.

Can't wait to see him square off with Hulk/Thor in a few years in the MCU.

#18 Posted by Cregan_Stark (5177 posts) - - Show Bio

@macleen: I don’t agree with that at all, the Leviathan was toast after Hulk hit it.

Also, IM was damaged after flying through its mouth which is why the fodder were able to jump on him.

#19 Posted by Cregan_Stark (5177 posts) - - Show Bio

@pkety: @chazzer: Out of curiosity, do you guys see any of his other feats being anywhere near Hulk or Thor level?

I’d say that his fight with Colossus should put him vastly below that level as Fox Colossus has never been impressive

#20 Posted by macleen (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

@cregan_stark: I don’t agree with that at all, the Leviathan was toast after Hulk hit it.

You don't agree with the part where Hulk's physical punch didn't destroy the Leviathans body but a tank buster did? Or you think Hulk's punch was the one that blew the Leviathan apart?

Also, IM was damaged after flying through its mouth which is why the fodder were able to jump on him.

The fodder were able to jump on him because he had low power, his suit was still intact, he even ran out of power after putting everything into his thrusters by the end of his last scene and the suit shut down.

#21 Edited by pkety (219 posts) - - Show Bio

@cregan_stark: I mean he seemed to be stomping colossus. In fact even when colossus was “fighting dirty” juggs almost killed him. He seemed to be just playing around the whole fight too. When colossus broke his finger it healed right back up literally in the next frame. He just got ambushed and bombed into a pool with electricity and that didn’t even kill him. What’s difficult is the bridge is pretty much his only feat that’s quantifiable, maybe ripping Deadpool in half easily as well. He tanks gunfire just as easily as 08 hulk.

Colossus is just hard to kill juggs was stomping on his head and breaking his fists and knocking out teeth but the dude wouldn’t die. I think hulk would rag doll colossus as well but Idk how hulk kills him either.