deactivated-5c0b60e7cb512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

This is Prime One Million.

As you may know, he is responsible for giving his Supermen dynasty a portion of his powers

No Caption Provided

This portion being greater power than “any meta human”. This was before he even reached his God-mode. This will be important later, so remember this.

Superman Prime One Million also has the last, most powerful Green Lantern ring, has stayed in the sun for 15,000 years, has the powers of the Supermen dynasty, and has 5th Dimensional powers (thought the extent of his powers are unknown).

No Caption Provided

What we do know is that with the help of timeman, and another Dimensional imp, he was able to bring back Lois’ soul from the afterlife (a feat deemed impossible), recreate her DNA, and create an immortal, indestructible body for her.

No Caption Provided

So, now I bring back this:

To show you this:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is Superman One Million. He is a descendant of Superman, and is stronger than our normal Superman. He is significantly weaker than Prime because Prime provides power to ALL Supermen, while retaining his own, and keeping the Super-Sun active. So, this guy who is less than a fraction of Prime’s powers, is able to do this:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

-Punches the time barrier so hard, people thousands of not entire centuries in the future feel the vibrations

-Forces himself into the 5th dimension

Held back a Galaxy by himself for a bit, then got some help from Titano

This gives a general view of Prime’s powers. Especially since he is this Superman:

(Who has displayed Galaxy level-Universal level feats).

Only being multiple times stronger (well over 500,000,000x stronger lowballed) so, take that as you will.

Basically, take Post-Crisis Superman, grab some of his feats, and multiply that by 525,666,666, and that would be Prime recreating the feat. For example:

Superman while Sundipped for a short period of time, was able to push Warworld amped by the Big Bang/Imperiex (who is universal+). This means that a Superman who is Sundipped for a short while, is universal.

Moreover , superman destroyed an entire timeline with one punch

his powers are unknown and having the last and most powerful green lantern ring because of his willpower and logically , 5th dimensional beings in dc are very powerful since it gives them control over the 5th dimension

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b60e7cb512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for deactivated-5c17b8d97d1a7
deactivated-5c17b8d97d1a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's still featless.... he created and renewed a universe, but... That's about it bruh.

Jon_Don

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jon_Don

Obviously he's a lot stronger than anyone here will ever admit due to lack of context.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lightyagami1000: the universe statement is still an outlier and i think you haven't read the opinion ( no offence)

Avatar image for deactivated-5c17b8d97d1a7
deactivated-5c17b8d97d1a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shaurya1230: I’m gonna read it. I’m sorry I skipped it, but I genuinely think Superman (Prime One Million) is supposed to have this God like power yet I haven’t heard any memorable feats from him other then the universe feat. I will read it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blades24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers