• 63 results
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff

Filming for the Justice League film is gearing up for its April production date, and that means Zack Snyder will be showing off a lot of pictures from the set in the upcoming months. Recently, the director of the 2017 film took a picture of himself and Jason Momoa, who is playing Aquaman.

What's really interesting about the picture is far off in the background. Right behind Momoa's Aquaman costume is another costume. Turns out, that looks a whole lot like the costume for The Flash, who will make an appearance on March 25 in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Zooming in a bit, Flash's golden wings on the side of his head can be made out.

No Caption Provided

It's a bit hard to make out, but it looks like a bit of a departure from the costume on The Flash on the CW. This outfit is shiny and has more of an armor look to it, matching the heroes around him. Ezra Miller will be taking on the role of Barry Allen/The Flash in the film. It's rumored that both Miller and Momoa will appear in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and many fans claim they are spotting Flash's speed force lightning in the trailer.

Snyder may have indirectly revealed this cameo while discussing Batman v Superman with USA Today: "I love Batman and Superman and Wonder Woman, but having Flash and Aquaman and Cyborg and to see them all standing together, it's a pretty dorky and cool experience for me."

Justice League will be released in November 2017.

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By donmeca2020

I see thr yellow lighting around the waist as well. Judging from this teaser, id say the costume looks better then the tv version.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By z3ro180

Don't know why this is anim deal the photos sucks

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

That is pretty awesome

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

This is why I want a Flash movie. I love the show, but the suits are obviously tv budget.

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who is the costume on the right with the black wrapping over the mouth and a bald head? Could be first glimpse of a villain.

As for the Flash suit, looks okay. I have a weird feeling Flash will be underpowered in the movies.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

@ecstaticgrace: what? Colored?

That suit is the same color it is going to be. I dont think we are going to see orange and green Aquaman lol.

Flash is already colored. Theyre not going to somehow dye the Aquaman suit's metal lol. I mean seriously, I must have misunderstood your comment. You cant really believe theyll color that badass goldish armor orange?

warrior100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: There will be one in 2018. i was wondering should they included wally in the film? if so with version would u wanna see the old wally or the new 52 ?

RedX9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still not sure about this universe with Snyder being behind it. BvS has to knock it out of the park to convince me that hes the right guy for the job. MOS hardly did that for me.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't think he was actually going to be in it, but I guess this all but confirms Flash at very least has a brief cameo in BvS...I mean why even have a costume created this early in the game if he isn't? The Flash movie is still like 2 and a half years away right?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 the_stegman  Moderator

@warrior100: I know. I'm just saying some want Grant Gustin to just be the movie Flash, I don't.

And Wally will appear, I'm certain.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redx9 said:

I'm still not sure about this universe with Snyder being behind it. BvS has to knock it out of the park to convince me that hes the right guy for the job. MOS hardly did that for me.

100% agreed. I'm shocked he got the OK to go ahead with the JL film so quickly. I would wait until BvS and see how that goes first... We all know what happened with Whedon on the AoU film...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

@ecstaticgrace: Good call on the CGI. Possible they will do something. I liked the way Aqauaman has been looking recently with the gold armor, less orange and green tights please lol.

I am very interested in who that could be. Definitely could be Nightwing. We don't know what's going to happen in the BvS film. I would die if Grayson was in there as his sidekick for a minute, even in a flashback.

It isn't Nekron is it?

No Caption Provided

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It looks very similar to the flash costume in the Injustice game.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@sachmoo said:

It looks very similar to the flash costume in the Injustice game.

Thats what I thought

warrior100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: ok, but what version of Wally would you wanna see ?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 the_stegman  Moderator

@warrior100: I don't care if he's black or white, he should ACT like old Wally.

warrior100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By warrior100

@the_stegman: agree. but i do like his backstory on the show being a Drag racer trying to support his mom. i 'm curious as to how he will get his powers and who will be his love interest? Since, they paired Linda with Barry.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#20  Edited By Lvenger

@the_stegman said:

But changing his race came with changing his personality too. New Wally was a juvenile delinquent and troubled youth in the comics and devil may care bad boy drag racer in the TV show. I can't see new Wally acting like the old Wally.

As for the suit itself, I see they're keeping it similar to New 52 Flash's suit in the armour aesthetic though they've taken away the lines. That's an improvement.

warrior100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: i'm just saying i like the character.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

I really hope that this isn't actually permanent and it's more of a first version of the suit. I am not a big fan of CW's representation of the suit either but it's better than this armored shiny look.

warrior100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: really they turned Barry on the show into old wally with the jokes and gave him his love interest.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 the_stegman  Moderator

@lvenger said:
@the_stegman said:

But changing his race came with changing his personality too. New Wally was a juvenile delinquent and troubled youth in the comics and devil may care bad boy drag racer in the TV show. I can't see new Wally acting like the old Wally.

As for the suit itself, I see they're keeping it similar to New 52 Flash's suit in the armour aesthetic though they've taken away the lines. That's an improvement.

Yeah, but the DCEU seems to be picking and choosing which versions of the characters they want to use. I'd say their Superman is akin to Earth One Superman, Batman is obviously heavily influenced by TDKR, Aquaman is looking to be more 90s Aquaman, etc. I can see them deciding to keep old school Wally's personality...but making him black. They may not go 100% with New 52 portrayal.

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TDKR Batman is one of the best I seen!!

Avatar image for superior_prime_maybe
superior_prime_maybe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I'll hold judgement until an actual reveal

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is the suit in all black? Nightwing?

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zooming in a bit...
That sounds sinister.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't help but feel like these movies are being rushed so badly.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#31  Edited By CitizenSentry

@Inferiorego: I believe I have some proof to prove that the Flash is in Batman vs. Superman: Dawn Of Justice. I will post it once I have access to my PC.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#32 inferiorego  Staff

Can't believe people from comic vine aren't picking out the Easter eggs I can see. Not even a mention of Aquamans new suit.

I can't believe you didn't read the second paragraph.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

@inferiorego said:
@ready_4_madness said:

Can't believe people from comic vine aren't picking out the Easter eggs I can see. Not even a mention of Aquamans new suit.

I can't believe you didn't read the second paragraph.

Or any of the comments prior to yours, lol. 4, 6, 7 all mention the Aquaman outfit.

Don't see many other reveals. Batman's cowl, a poster drawing of a woman with red hair, a silver helmet in the back, an unpainted boot in front of the helmet, a green leg between Mamoa and Snyder, and the costumes. That's about it.

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Looks really cool.

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also it kinda looks like the costume in the middle looks like Nightwing's design. I could be seeing things though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also it kinda looks like the costume in the middle looks like Nightwing's design. I could be seeing things though.

I see that. I would be surprised if he wore armor though. Probably Batman inspired by Nightwing. I doubt NW will be in the movie, but who knows.

The one to the right with the wrap around its mouth is what is getting me.

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatar_of_green: Yay so I'm not going crazy. I don't think he'll be in the movie but I do hope he does anyways.

viin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By viin

Not much of a reveal..its far in the background and you can only see the mask not the whole costume. Either way im on board. People want to keep doubting Snyder but everybody forgets that DC actually has a hand in this too. Man of Steel wasnt the greatest written movie but the action sure made up for it. And lets not forget all the Marvel fanboy critics that bashed that movie just because it wasnt a Marvel movie. Anyway...I dig the mera concept art underneath the flash suit. And i really doubt Nightwing is going to make an appearance..the suit looks big for him anyway...my guess would be an unpainted green lantern, black manta, or maybe ocean master.

Mikeyikey1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Mikeyikey1

By Flash's legs theres like concept art for a woman with red hair. is Mera in this movie?

Edit* didn't see the post above mine. my bad.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I hope the costume in the middle is Nightwing's costume.

Transformaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Transformaa

@mazahs117: justice League part 1 starts filming in april..all the suits should be done

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@transformaa: Ooooh. I didn't even realize they were gonna start filming JL already

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who is the costume on the right with the black wrapping over the mouth and a bald head? Could be first glimpse of a villain.

As for the Flash suit, looks okay. I have a weird feeling Flash will be underpowered in the movies.

kind of has to be or there is no threat unfortunately

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Looks Good!

RavenKingXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great so we have it confirmed the flash will have a red costume. Are there any other details I'm missing?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Can't see it clearly. It looks like a blur.

batmarcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The Flash suit looks okay (from what little you can make out), but um are we seriously going to ignore the suit in the very front that looks like it belongs to Nightwing??

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Flash suit looks okay (from what little you can make out), but um are we seriously going to ignore the suit in the very front that looks like it belongs to Nightwing??

Honestly, it looks more like Red Hood's without the Bat on the front. At least the body armor. Although to be fair, I think even that may or may not have been an old costume for Dick that Starfire had lying around.

But it also looks like Nolan's Batsuit.

I feel like people are getting their hopes up for some Dick at little too early. But hey, I could be wrong.

@w0nd said:
@avatar_of_green said:

kind of has to be or there is no threat unfortunately

Define underpowered. Cause even an underpowered Flash is still pretty powerful. His mind is arguably his most powerful weapon, which I hope would come into play for a movie adaption.