#1 Posted by Tedirey (2565 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#2 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (15428 posts) - - Show Bio

WW>Godspeed

Shazam>Kid-Flash

Very interesting

#3 Posted by Lan_Fan (12690 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how Godspeed and Kid Flash are supposed to be that low.

#4 Edited by Itachus17 (3340 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Supes above the Black Racer? I would also put Kid Flash above the nerfed God Speed.

But looks ok outside of that if he includes Post Crisis(or thinks their Rebirth versions will reach the same lvl) for Supes, Cheetah, WW and Cpt. Marvel.

#5 Posted by IceHeart_30 (1100 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Lan_Fan (12690 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by tensor (8418 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: He explained why.Read why he has them that low.

#8 Posted by JakeFuryV2 (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

Just bought Vol 1 with Godspeed, pretty excited.

#9 Posted by MightyKalEl (2206 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it though personally I would put Black Racer above Superman. Aside from that, I am completely fine with the ranking. Hope Josh writes them this way.

#10 Posted by Alsimmons77 (1556 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it though personally I would put Black Racer above Superman. Aside from that, I am completely fine with the ranking. Hope Josh writes them this way.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b5405244e89c
#11 Posted by deactivated-5b5405244e89c (8376 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally, still broken as ever

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
#12 Posted by buttersdaman000 (22677 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd put Superman at 5 and Black Racer at 4, but other than that it looks good to me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b466be4b5981
#13 Edited by deactivated-5b466be4b5981 (3660 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman shouldn't be that high

#14 Posted by Fabricolage (1885 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh, guess it makes sense for reverse flash to be the closest. The guy's been through so much and has had upgrades since the flash: rebirth and forward.

#15 Posted by Eto (5225 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd put Superman at 5 and Black Racer at 4, but other than that it looks good to me.

#16 Edited by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

Soo... where is Zoom at?

#17 Posted by PrimelyGreat (557 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd put Black Racer above Superman. Not surprised Wally is number one. Wonder Woman above Godspeed? Interesting!

#18 Posted by MorbusGrav (1178 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Supes above the Black Racer? I would also put Kid Flash above the nerfed God Speed.

But looks ok outside of that if he includes Post Crisis(or thinks their Rebirth versions will reach the same lvl) for Supes, Cheetah, WW and Cpt. Marvel.

Seconded.

#20 Posted by Marishtar (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Racer should be higher, rest of the list looks ok.

@Opalance said:

And Wonder Woman and Cheetah above Shazam and God Speed? What the...pre-52 vs new 52 feats are mattering less and less these days with how the walls are breaking down between the two timelines. Wonder Woman had well below Shazam and Martian Manhunter levels of speed before.

No Caption Provided

Also no Supergirl? She could tag Barry and is just as capable as Superman, I mean if you wanted you could just fill half the list with Kryptonians with the dark Superman family and Superman and Supergirl. I don't see how Wonder Woman and Cheetah are on there if it's just a race and not combat speed.

No Caption Provided

Also his reasoning, "Diana...understand the mechanics of running better than anyone on this list"? BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULL, she does not know how to run better than friggin Barry of Wally. He's high. What, Amazons got slow mo video analyse and physicians and physicists calculating the perfect running form?

Are you drunk?

#22 Posted by thebuckaronatr (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

@Opalance said:

And Wonder Woman and Cheetah above Shazam and God Speed? What the...pre-52 vs new 52 feats are mattering less and less these days with how the walls are breaking down between the two timelines. Wonder Woman had well below Shazam and Martian Manhunter levels of speed before.

No Caption Provided

Also no Supergirl? She could tag Barry and is just as capable as Superman, I mean if you wanted you could just fill half the list with Kryptonians with the dark Superman family and Superman and Supergirl. I don't see how Wonder Woman and Cheetah are on there if it's just a race and not combat speed.

No Caption Provided

Also his reasoning, "Diana...understand the mechanics of running better than anyone on this list"? BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULL, she does not know how to run better than friggin Barry of Wally. He's high. What, Amazons got slow mo video analyse and physicians and physicists calculating the perfect running form?

Are you drunk?

I second that.

#23 Posted by Tedirey (2565 posts) - - Show Bio

@Opalance said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
@Opalance said:

I don't see how Wonder Woman and Cheetah are on there if it's just a race and not combat speed.

No Caption Provided

#24 Posted by Mooty_Pass (9840 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey: So i'm assuming the Ranking starts at 1 being the MOST Fastest??? My PC is acting funky so I can't zoom in on it.

#26 Edited by Tedirey (2565 posts) - - Show Bio

@Opalance:

There’s a reason Wonder Woman is the greatest warrior of DC. She’s very respectful. If she says Supergirl and her are equal, she’s being modest and humble.

Supergirl said she’a too fast twice, didn’t she? And the fight showed she is.

You’ve also shown you don’t know a lot about Cheetah so I suggest you make a research. That’s why two posters reacted before I did.

Here's a sample: she moves so fast, she's invisible even to a Kryptonian like Supergirl.

No Caption Provided

#27 Edited by Tedirey (2565 posts) - - Show Bio

@mooty_pass:

Yup. Sorry I can’t upload a clearer versio.

Avatar image for geraldofvengerberg
#28 Edited by Geraldofvengerberg (610 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebuckaronatr said:
@marishtar said:

@Opalance said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Are you drunk?

I second that.

I also approve this post . Isn't Speed of God Hermes the correct answer to WW super speed. Still Superman being faster than Speedsters is questionable.

#29 Posted by TonyMartial (8840 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman is higher than I thought

#30 Posted by StormShadow_X (16372 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it his opinion or what? Because I'm honestly surprised GodSpeed and Shazam are so low.

Also don't like the bias sound of how Wally understands the "spiritual side" Barry's a scientist, why should he be "weaker" because he understands the speed force just as well but on a different level, either way I can accept Barry is slower.

#31 Posted by Itachus17 (3340 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it his opinion or what? Because I'm honestly surprised GodSpeed and Shazam are so low.

Godspeed lost his massive speed and Shazam seems to be in the right position to be honest(i would eventually put him and Kid Flash above Godspeed though), just Supes seems clearly to high above the Black Racer.

Also don't like the bias sound of how Wally understands the "spiritual side" Barry's a scientist, why should he be "weaker" because he understands the speed force just as well but on a different level, either way I can accept Barry is slower.

Well Wally should be faster, but the explanation is indeed pretty questionable(especially Barry's lack of explanation).

#32 Posted by MorbusGrav (1178 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormshadow_x said:

Godspeed lost his massive speed and Shazam seems to be in the right position to be honest(i would eventually put him and Kid Flash above Godspeed though), just Supes seems clearly to high above the Black Racer.

Well Wally should be faster, but the explanation is indeed pretty questionable(especially Barry's lack of explanation).

Agreed, i would also just put God Speed even a bit lower and Superman below Black Racer.

And i think that with Barry is meant as some kind of joke.

#33 Edited by Tomkatie (3268 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven’t had wifi for the past couple of weeks, and I will say more on this when I do have wifi

I will say this: this is all simply Williamson’s personal opinion, and he makes no effort to hide his bias. He sings Wally praise, while he makes no effort to even comment on Barry. This bias has been totally apparent in every Flash issue he writes, and it makes me question his ability to write a book featuring a character he clearly hates

#34 Posted by PrimelyGreat (557 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomkatie said:

I haven’t had wifi for the past couple of weeks, and I will say more on this when I do have wifi

I will say this: this is all simply Williamson’s personal opinion, and he makes no effort to hide his bias. He sings Wally praise, while he makes no effort to even comment on Barry. This bias has been totally apparent in every Flash issue he writes, and it makes me question his ability to write a book featuring a character he clearly hates

I can agree about the no logical explanation on Barry's part, but I could've told you that Wally is faster than Barry a decade ago. It's something a lot of fans knew for the longest time. I don't think it has nothing to do with Josh being biased.

#35 Posted by Tomkatie (3268 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomkatie said:

I can agree about the no logical explanation on Barry's part, but I could've told you that Wally is faster than Barry a decade ago. It's something a lot of fans knew for the longest time. I don't think it has nothing to do with Josh being biased.

Oh lol I have no problem with the Barry vs. Wally speed debate, it’s just the fact that Williamson makes no effort to hide that he doesn’t even like Barry. He sings “the Speed Force runs through Wally”, then when he gets to Barry he‘s just like, “no comment, but I like Jim”. If he can’t bring himself to say one good thing about the character he’s writing a comic about, why is he writing this book at all

#36 Posted by SuperHulk24 (534 posts) - - Show Bio

Good list

Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
#37 Posted by theawesomeflashsandiego32 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

did e say that Supes is faster than all of them when he is flying?? also wonder woman should be above cheetah and both should be below Captain Marvel but above Godspeed

and switch Black Racer and Supes and your set

#38 Posted by Wolfrazer (16059 posts) - - Show Bio

But...4 of them aren't speedsters?

#39 Posted by Gpower (458 posts) - - Show Bio

I miss Bart...

#40 Posted by Brainiactic (265 posts) - - Show Bio

@gpower said:

I miss Bart...

You and me both.

#41 Posted by MorbusGrav (1178 posts) - - Show Bio

did e say that Supes is faster than all of them when he is flying?? also wonder woman should be above cheetah and both should be below Captain Marvel but above Godspeed

Wait what?

Cheetah is faster than Wonder Woman, also are Superman and Wonder Woman both faster than Captain Marvel.

I agree about Black Racer though.

#42 Posted by theawesomeflashsandiego32 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by theawesomeflashsandiego32 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio
@theawesomeflashsandiego32 said:

Wait what?

Cheetah is faster than Wonder Woman, also are Superman and Wonder Woman both faster than Captain Marvel.

I agree about Black Racer though.

Im pretty sure Supes is faster than CM in the main continuity. IM also pretty sure WW is faster than cheetah just mainly because she can up with Supes reaction wise and travel wise

#44 Posted by StormShadow_X (16372 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope Flash gets a new writer soon. I'm fine with the list but he seems like he wish he was writing Wally and doesn't care for barry. ( Explains Barrys out of character moments in the last arc)

#45 Edited by Mr_Shazam0920 (4185 posts) - - Show Bio

Glad to see my boy Shazam getting some love. He should be higher on this list but can’t have him outshine the poster boys. It’s all good though at least he’s on here.