#1 Posted by Eobard21 (6390 posts) - - Show Bio

https://twitter.com/TheDCTVshow/status/1129125970529652739?s=09

In this pic, if you look closely behind the buildings, There's à big shadow Who looks like AM to me

#2 Posted by RBT (29220 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

I love that Mick is the only other legend beside Sara on the poster. And is that the only pic of Green Arrow they got? I swear they have been using it for 3 seasons now.

#3 Posted by Eobard21 (6390 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by ursaber (10297 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: that is one lame looking Anti Monitor. Its like when Apocalypse was played by Oscar Isaac in the 2016 movie

#5 Posted by RBT (29220 posts) - - Show Bio

@ursaber said:

@rbt: that is one lame looking Anti Monitor. Its like when Apocalypse was played by Oscar Isaac in the 2016 movie

The one between Sara and Mick is the Monitor. Not Anti Monitor. We haven't had an official look at him yet.

#6 Posted by ursaber (10297 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:
@ursaber said:

The one between Sara and Mick is the Monitor. Not Anti Monitor. We haven't had an official look at him yet.

right, still looks sorta meh, but what can you expect from CW nowadays

did ya see the Batwoman trailer? Cause I cringed

#7 Posted by RBT (29220 posts) - - Show Bio

@ursaber: I did. But I went in expecting that. I mean, the very first line of the show's synopsis contains the phrase 'social justice'.

#8 Posted by ursaber (10297 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@ursaber: I did. But I went in expecting that. I mean, the very first line of the show's synopsis contains the phrase 'social justice'.

the captain marvel of tv shows

that's too bad cause Batwoman is really cool as a character and as a concept. Her design is very attractive.

but with this social justice angle, ugh

Avatar image for deactivated-5ce31fd2abc3a
#9 Posted by deactivated-5ce31fd2abc3a (110 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

I love that Mick is the only other legend beside Sara on the poster

GOAT

Avatar image for deactivated-5ce31fd2abc3a
#10 Posted by deactivated-5ce31fd2abc3a (110 posts) - - Show Bio

Smh they're using his old suit, His latest one is way better.

#11 Posted by kgb725 (19550 posts) - - Show Bio

@ursaber said:
@rbt said:

that's too bad cause Batwoman is really cool as a character and as a concept. Her design is very attractive.

Captain marvel had no social justice in the movies

#12 Posted by ANTHP2000 (28515 posts) - - Show Bio

Another crossover already?

#13 Posted by mrmonster (15919 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, I'm still trying to figure out what the Hell "2 quarters" is supposed to mean?".

#14 Posted by ursaber (10297 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725 said:
@ursaber said:
@rbt said:

It had an activist feminist agenda which pretty much goes hand in hand with sjw elements

#15 Posted by kgb725 (19550 posts) - - Show Bio

@ursaber said:
@kgb725 said:
@ursaber said:
@rbt said:

It had an activist feminist agenda which pretty much goes hand in hand with sjw elements

What feminist agenda

#16 Posted by ursaber (10297 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725 said:
@ursaber said:
@kgb725 said:
@ursaber said:
@rbt said:

What feminist agenda

wahmen need no man, man bad, wamen good

guy says "you should smile more" gets his bike stolen

then there's Brie Larson's marketing sheesh

#17 Posted by kgb725 (19550 posts) - - Show Bio

@ursaber said:
@kgb725 said:
@ursaber said:
@kgb725 said:
@ursaber said:
@rbt said:

What feminist agenda

wahmen need no man, man bad, wamen good

guy says "you should smile more" gets his bike stolen

then there's Brie Larson's marketing sheesh

You're reaching

#18 Posted by ursaber (10297 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: just stating the obviously intended with both tv series and mcu movie

#19 Edited by Eobard21 (6390 posts) - - Show Bio

Just one thing

Im talking about thé big shadow behind the buildings on thé left

Looks like AM body to me

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#20 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (17128 posts) - - Show Bio

@ursaber: that’s literally what he looks like in the comics.

#21 Posted by the_stegman (40311 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, I'm still trying to figure out what the Hell "2 quarters" is supposed to mean?".

It takes place in 2019 and 2020

CW President Mark Pedowitz at the network’s upfront today announced details about “Crisis On Infinite Earths,” the mega-crossover next fall that will unite the entire Arrowverse family of franchises – Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, and Batwoman – in a five-episode epic that will span two quarters.

Three episodes will air in December with the two concluding installments arriving in January. Legends won’t be on the fall schedule so it premieres in January, which locks it in as one of the host series for the final two episodes

My question is, does this mean it'll take a break and we have to wait for the final two episodes? Or will it schedule to make it all close to one another? I hope it doesn't break, it will kill the momentum.

#22 Edited by Eobard21 (6390 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: It will end on 2019 with a cliffanger then break then continue in 2020 with 2 more epi

#23 Edited by the_stegman (40311 posts) - - Show Bio

@eobard21: how long is the break?? Hopefully not too long.

#24 Posted by Eobard21 (6390 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: sadly I think it will be like 1 month..like the usual december/january break

#25 Posted by the_stegman (40311 posts) - - Show Bio

@eobard21: Well, I guess it depends on the nature of the cliffhanger, but that seems too long.

#26 Posted by jashro44 (53706 posts) - - Show Bio

The last crossover was setup for this one. They ended the last crossover saying Crisis is coming in 2019.

#27 Posted by Eobard21 (6390 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: will probably end with the multiverse collapsing or Barry vanishing

#28 Posted by ANTHP2000 (28515 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:
@anthp2000 said:

The last crossover was setup for this one. They ended the last crossover saying Crisis is coming in 2019.

I c.

#29 Posted by CocaColaMan (538 posts) - - Show Bio

I watch all this stuff on DVR for commercial skipping, but I swear to God that if this turns out like Elseworlds where one of the recordings get canceled because someone else doesn’t understand how to work the TV properly I’m going to flip. I’m looking forward to this as much as I think I’d look forward to AoU if I cared about superheroes back then.