First Look At Black Widow vs Taskmaster (Concept Art)

• 52 results
Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Oreoghoul

@anthp2000 I’m sure you’re super hyped for this. Taskmaster looks pretty sick

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trailer plz

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What to do when you have no interest in Widow or her movie, but you want to see Taskmaster...

Avatar image for chicago_bastard
chicago_bastard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brace yourselves for the next Mandarin/Trevor controversy as I somehow get the feeling we'll get a controversial take on Taskmaster's identity. It's a bit suspicious that they announced the characters of all well-known actors in the movie but none of them actually plays Tony Masters. Surely they won't give the role of the main villain to some unknown actor when they have some big names like Weisz, Harbour and Pugh for other roles.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal: if you want to see taskmaster than you want have interest in her solo movie, stop trolling

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was soo behind the theory that Ward was actually Taskmaster. But this works too I guess.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

I was soo behind the theory that Ward was actually Taskmaster. But this works too I guess.

AOS is non-canon.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d489a021333f
deactivated-5d489a021333f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks sick

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By ProfessorRespect

Nice to see Taskmaster, She will be amazing in the movie if they do her right!

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal: if you want to see taskmaster than you want have interest in her solo movie, stop trolling

Learn what trolling is. That seems to be your favorite insult and you constantly misuse it.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really like his design but hopefully it will look better once we see the trailer.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske said:

@diarrhearegatta: Taskmaster is a women?

Yeah that's what I heard, anyway. Explains why they've announced everyone apart from that one character.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Gaoron

Isn't Taskmaster like a combination of Batman and Punisher? If so colour me interested in this Widow movie.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really hoping the choreography will be incredible.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 anthp2000  Moderator

This looks epic.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 anthp2000  Moderator

@rbt said:

An insult to Grant Ward.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19 morpheus_  Moderator

@gaoron said:

Isn't Taskmaster like a combination of Batman and Punisher? If so colour me interested in this Widow movie.

He's... nothing like either of them, really. He's a mercenary with body reading capabilities that enable him to copy and replicate any move he sees instantaneously. Which essentially turns him into a one man army that has studied and replicated the fighting styles of almost every notable Marvel fighter. That explains why he's versatile and carries a variety of different weapons - a shield, arrows, sword and guns.

He's tactical, laid-back, snarky but arrogant and incredibly overconfident, which tends to be his downfall in most respects.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal: Learn what “interest” is then we’ll talk about my use of the word “trolling”. If your interested in Taskmaster and he is in the black widow movie, then you have shown interest in the movie.

“A social media troll is someone who purposely says something controversial in order to get a rise out of other users.” You didn’t correctly describe your opinion and therefore were basically begging me to respond to you. You can say you don’t like Black Widow all you want, but you have interest in certain aspects of the movie, and therefore you cannot say you have “no interest”

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morpheus_: So basically he's highly skilled street level guy (Batman) that uses guns and is not against killing (Punisher). So.. I was right.

Sorry if I'm being a bit ignorant but all I ever heard about this guy is people calling him Marvel's Batman.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 morpheus_  Moderator

@gaoron: No worries. I'd say that given his powers he's closer to Cassandra Cain than Batman. And both Batman and Punisher are defined by a steadfast demeanor and a singular moral code. Taskmaster is defined by the strength of his clients' bank account.

He has more depth than merely that, but that is another story which I doubt we'll see in a Black Widow film.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taskmaster looks pretty good.

Anyways, who's playing him?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: Taskmaster is a man in the comics correct?

Therefore likely to be a man in the MCU?

From what i see in the concept art, it's Tony.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So the other concept art of taskmaster was fake ?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ProfessorRespect
Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: My bad didn't read your post.

Anyways, where did you get that info from?

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal: Learn what “interest” is then we’ll talk about my use of the word “trolling”. If your interested in Taskmaster and he is in the black widow movie, then you have shown interest in the movie.

Can we also discuss your spelling and grammar? No, I expressed interest in Taskmaster. I know this is you trying to be pedantic and clever, but you should stop. It's not a good look.

“A social media troll is someone who purposely says something controversial in order to get a rise out of other users.”

So you have a definition, and yet never apply it properly. Just like people were "trolling" when they didn't think Widow's performance in Endgame was Oscar-worthy, right?

You didn’t correctly describe your opinion and therefore were basically begging me to respond to you.

I didn't beg you for anything. In fact, I'd prefer if you didn't tag me from your main or an alt just because of your unhealthy obsession with Widow. Your need to tag and pester people who don't hold Widow in the same regard as you is more troll-ish than anything I said.

You can say you don’t like Black Widow all you want, but you have interest in certain aspects of the movie, and therefore you cannot say you have “no interest”

Huh. You sure? I have no interest in Widow or her movie... Nope, seems fairly easy to say. And I'm not going to address the same point twice.

At the end of the day, you're upset because I don't want to see Black Widow. That's sad, and you should probably talk to someone about that. Someone other than me though, because I don't have enough interest in you to keep this conversation going.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal: No I’m not upset that you don’t want to see Black Widow, and never tell another person what they are thinking. I saw you contradicted yourself with your own post so I just wanted a clarification on weather you were interested in Taskmaster (who is in the Black Widow movie) or not.

Ahhahahhahahhahahahha wrong again. I said people were trolling when they tried to say Widow “never developed”, or “was never a character”. I never said “if you don’t think her performance was Oscar worthy your a troll”, so don’t put words in my mouth, and that sir (you putting words in my mouth) is trolling (practically begging me to correct your extremely false claims)

Also I tagged you just to correct your statement, and instead of answering you chose to search through my past statements in an attempt to cover up that fact that saying your not “interested at all in something” then following it is by saying your interested in a certain aspect of the movie is 100% faulty logic. If your interested in Taskmaster, then your at least a little interested in the “movie” itself, whether you like Nat or not.

Don’t tag me again if your going to twist my words and lie about my past statements

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

It looks good. If Taskmaster looks more like this and not like a Power Rangers, then no problem.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal: Also I used the word “troll” correctly in this instance, so you bringing up past incorrect uses is completely irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

Spelling? Grammar? Your really trying to find everything you can possibly criticize about my posts, and your likely just dodging the fact that you were wrong.

You are 100% wrong and I can’t see how you can say otherwise. You said “I’m not interested in Black Widow at all” (which is completely fine), then you also said your “not interested in the movie at all”. Your follow up to this comment was that your “interested in Taskmaster” (who is in the movie). So which is it? Are you not “at all” interested, or are you interested in an aspect of the movie. You can’t say your not at all interested then say your interested in a part of the movie.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#37  Edited By Shinne

@mtuske said:

@diarrhearegatta: Taskmaster is a women?

Yeah that's what I heard, anyway. Explains why they've announced everyone apart from that one character.

Where did you hear that from?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9ffabf0f29f
deactivated-5d9ffabf0f29f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs said:

Really hoping the choreography will be incredible.

That's how I feel about This,Blade & Shang. They need the Winter Soldier's choreography team on this. I'm going to be a little hurt if the fights are mediocre.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#39  Edited By Mutant1230

Taskmaster looks cool.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't like his mask.

Spider-Man PS4's Task Master looks better.

No Caption Provided

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@lan_fan: Some people were saying that Taskmaster is a chick which is why they announced everyone bar that character

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: Nothing definite yet, that's just the rumblings I've heard anyway

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ourmanuel

Taskmaster’s a chick?

Smh, anthp’s Woman wank is gonna go nuts

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

So Antonia "Toni" Masters? Well after what they did to Ghost in Ant-Man and the Wasp, I could see them doing that.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks very good.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@rbt said:

AOS is non-canon.

There’s a theory that Ward is Taskmaster? And when did AoS become non-canon?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: It was pretty prevelant back in S2 and 3. Especially after they revealed that Skye was actually Daisy Johnson.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 anthp2000  Moderator

Wait people actually had a theory that Ward is Taskmaster or... wut?

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 morpheus_  Moderator

Wait people actually had a theory that Ward is Taskmaster or... wut?

Taskmaster was a SHIELD agent before he became who he is. It's not entirely far-fetched to assume a show focusing on SHIELD could feature him.

That said, to my understanding Ward was remarkable in certain ways. Tony was a run-of-the-mill agent prior to finding the serum.