• 180 results
#51 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (12940 posts) - - Show Bio

@thor_parker82: @citizensentry: *insert salt gif* I really wish you guys weren't so sensitive about everything. Maybe people wouldn't make fun of ol' Slowdinson so much.

Lol, the only salty guy here is you going into every Thor thread to talk trash, if you dislike him so much then why bother going into every thread and post something ??

I smell insecurity and need for attention.

#52 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (12940 posts) - - Show Bio

@thor_parker82: Nah, Captain America is and always will be the best Avenger. Come on, let's be real :)

Cap is awesome, but not as much as Thor bro.

:)

#53 Posted by KrleAvenger (23066 posts) - - Show Bio
#54 Posted by CitizenSentry (12123 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthaznable said:

@thor_parker82: @citizensentry: *insert salt gif* I really wish you guys weren't so sensitive about everything. Maybe people wouldn't make fun of ol' Slowdinson so much.

Lol, the only salty guy here is you going into every Thor thread to talk trash, if you dislike him so much then why bother going into every thread and post something ??

I smell insecurity and need for attention.

Just posting facts babe xxx

#55 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (12940 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (12940 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Posted by APEX_pretador (12798 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe it could be something like "you are not your hammer", then thor realises once again (as he already did in ragnarok) that mjolnir was but a tool and that the true power was inside him all along. then thor reaches deep down into his soul and finally harnesses his aesir/elder god powers!

there is probably a 0% chance of this happening, an asgardian can dream.

Not happeining

Well, the rumor over at 4chan is that what Fury said was: What if Gorr was right?

My theory was that Thor is not Thor. Like Thor died during Ragnarok and Post Civil War/Current Thor is like some kind of a living essence who believes to be Thor while it isn't and the real Thor is still dead. Than Fury being the main idiot and source for everything knows this and tells Thor he is not Thor.

These two are possible

@spambot said:

I am fully prepared for this to be one of the stupidest things I have ever heard of in comics. Aaron is only doing this because someone at Marvel finally told him it had to be explained imo.

But this is certain.

#58 Posted by KrleAvenger (23066 posts) - - Show Bio
#59 Edited by DarthAznable (16928 posts) - - Show Bio

@thor_parker82: Look at my post history and point out all the Thor theeads I go to. Only insecurity I see is some guy on the Internet that throws a tantrum whenever someone even pokes fun at their favorite comic character. Nice try tho. We can do this all day <3 *awaits more trite responses*

#60 Posted by Heatforce (2957 posts) - - Show Bio

So I'm not caught up at all but I hear (Thor) Odinson is getting ultimate Thor's mjolnir?

#61 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (9714 posts) - - Show Bio

So I'm not caught up at all but I hear (Thor) Odinson is getting ultimate Thor's mjolnir?

yea, and its supposed to be super powerful as thanos wants it.

#62 Posted by lukehero (33472 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor had sex with someone he shouldn't have.

Thor gave Jane cancer.

Thor is actually not Thor, but a clone, or someone else entirely different.

Some Gorr bullsh***.

Thor has actually been working for Hydra, but he didn't know it.

#63 Posted by micah007123 (10836 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm interested to hear the explanation. I'll bet on it having something to do with Gorr.

#64 Posted by Heatforce (2957 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony: More powerful than 616 mjolnir that contains a galaxy sized storm?

#65 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (9714 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony: More powerful than 616 mjolnir that contains a galaxy sized storm?

from all the hype it should be.

#66 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (12940 posts) - - Show Bio

@thor_parker82: Look at my post history and point out all the Thor theeads I go to. Only insecurity I see is some guy on the Internet that throws a tantrum whenever someone even pokes fun at their favorite comic character. Nice try tho. We can do this all day <3 *awaits more trite responses*

Yeah keep pretending, I´m sure you´ll fool a couple of users.

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
#67 Edited by EarthsMightiest (2680 posts) - - Show Bio

Well were under 48 hours till we finally learn the truth, last call to get your answer on record. Speak now before the Jackasses at Bleeding Cool post the spoilers or the inevitable bitching how aweful Aaron is and what the reason he came up with to make Thor unworthy was the worst thing in comic history EVER!!!

#68 Posted by cfrehse (2671 posts) - - Show Bio

I got a feeling they just didnt know what he actually said and it has aken them this long to come up with something

#69 Posted by SpitfirePanda (2570 posts) - - Show Bio

@cfrehse said:

I got a feeling they just didnt know what he actually said and it has aken them this long to come up with something

Agreed. I hope it's something good, and if not good then at least make it funny.

#70 Edited by just_banter (11435 posts) - - Show Bio

Clone Saga - Thor Edition

#71 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (13455 posts) - - Show Bio

@earthsmightiest: Thor made himself unworthy, as in he no longer thought he was fit to wield Mjolnir. If they retcon his past for him to been evil/war mongerer or make it any more complicated than that I can't see it doing well. At lest with the former option fans will brush it aside as WIS. But anything else would be canon.

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
#72 Posted by StaticDwanyeMcduffie (6652 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#73 Posted by titing2101 (509 posts) - - Show Bio

cant wait for the greatest BS in comics history.

#74 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (9714 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#75 Posted by those_eyes (17292 posts) - - Show Bio

cant wait for the greatest BS in comics history.

#76 Posted by Dernman (23872 posts) - - Show Bio
#77 Posted by Grayhold (122 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, it was revealed a long time ago, Thor didn't become unworthy, Nick Fury/Current Watcher(as seen Silver Surfer and Thor comics) simply changed the enchantment on that hammer, the original enchantment was something like this << Whoever holds this hammer if HE be worthy shall possess the power of Thor>>, but Nick Fury turned it into this << Whoever holds this hammer if SHE be worthy shall possess the power of Thor >>, there is no mystery on that one, though we have seen Loki lifting it in Axis, the reason is because he is both male and female(magic ain't gotta explain sh*t). But Thor didn't know that and he thought he became unworthy, and pretty much lost his confidence, got low self esteem, and pretty much said fu** it all and stopped trying to be worthy and became a douche, since when he was worthy he needed to constantly prove to himself and others that he is worthy.

#78 Edited by entropy_aegis (18988 posts) - - Show Bio

He said Flash speed blitz.

#79 Posted by uugieboogie (11703 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero said:

Thor gave Jane cancer.

Some Gorr bullsh***.

By the end of 2017 every Avenger will have been secretly working for Hydra lol

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
#80 Edited by EarthsMightiest (2680 posts) - - Show Bio
#81 Posted by comicace3 (12340 posts) - - Show Bio

*GASP* They finally thought of a reason!

#82 Edited by Dernman (23872 posts) - - Show Bio

@uugieboogie said:
@lukehero said:

Thor gave Jane cancer.

Some Gorr bullsh***.

By the end of 2017 every Avenger will have been secretly working for Hydra lol

No Caption Provided

Why do people lie to make Thor look bad when they do not need too? Like Thor not being Hydra but being a Nazi.....

No Caption Provided
#83 Posted by lvenger (32778 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait for the unknown retcon Aaron will shove into Thor canon that will suddenly define Thor in a shocking way for years to come -_-

#84 Posted by LordWhiskers (731 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

Can't wait for the unknown retcon Aaron will shove into Thor canon that will suddenly define Thor in a shocking way for years to come -_-

Spoilers

Thor was cursed by cucks and feminists

#85 Posted by Dernman (23872 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

You ever ask question Aaron's whole run? Look at when he first started and then later on when FemThor took over. It's like completely two different people writing.

Actually now that I think about it maybe not. I see signs of the bad writing in the things with Roxxon and the SHIELD environmental agent.

Still they were just hints, the rest seemed like someone else wrote it.

#86 Edited by TDK_1997 (17792 posts) - - Show Bio

Aaron has been disappointing me for a while now, I doubt the reveal will be of my taste but it will hold significance for the character for the next 5 years at least.

#87 Posted by lvenger (32778 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordwhiskers: Whosoever holds this hammer, if he/she/they/it be worthy, shall possess the power of a sentient storm. What a catchy oath.

#88 Edited by Dernman (23872 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

Aaron has been disappointing me for a while now, I doubt the reveal will be of my taste but it will hold significance for the character for the next 5 years at least.

What bothers me is this will become a permanent addition to his history. Even when/if he gets his hammer back this will be one of the bricks that his universe is made of. SO even when it's over it's not over because everything grows from that. That's some of the real damage that is getting done. Just like the bull that is happening over with Spider-Man. Long term crap like this made me give up on comics.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
#89 Posted by AtheistKnowledge (9599 posts) - - Show Bio

100 bucks says it's something massively stupid and something that shouldn't have made him unworthy to begin with.

#90 Posted by lvenger (32778 posts) - - Show Bio
@dernman said:
@lvenger said:

You ever ask question Aaron's whole run? Look at when he first started and then later on when FemThor took over. It's like completely two different people writing.

Actually now that I think about it maybe not. I see signs of the bad writing in the things with Roxxon and the SHIELD environmental agent.

When Aaron started with The God Butcher and Godbomb epics, I did not think we'd end up with Thor becoming unworthy and FemThor taking over. Roxxon and Roz Solomon were a little more on the nose than I originally noticed in hindsight as is Aaron's god questioning theme that's prominent in his FemThor run. Still, it does read like two different writers when you compare his first and subsequent series.

#91 Edited by Dernman (23872 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:
@dernman said:
@lvenger said:

When Aaron started with The God Butcher and Godbomb epics, I did not think we'd end up with Thor becoming unworthy and FemThor taking over. Roxxon and Roz Solomon were a little more on the nose than I originally noticed in hindsight as is Aaron's god questioning theme that's prominent in his FemThor run. Still, it does read like two different writers when you compare his first and subsequent series.

Yeah I only noticed it too in hindsight. I was just liked the rest so much that I over looked it and made excuses.

I believe that only his earlier writing only added fuel to the fire to many people's dissatisfaction with his currant writing. While it being bad and deserving all the criticism it gets you can't help imagine the fall from grace was like rubbing salt on someone wounds adding fuel to the fire .

#92 Posted by lvenger (32778 posts) - - Show Bio

100 bucks says it's something massively stupid and something that shouldn't have made him unworthy to begin with.

That's current Marvel in a nutshell for you.

#93 Posted by those_eyes (17292 posts) - - Show Bio

1000 bucks says it's something massively stupid and something that shouldn't have made him unworthy to begin with.

deal

#94 Posted by Black_Arrow (9285 posts) - - Show Bio

He didn't clean his hands after going to the bathroom.

#95 Posted by righteous300 (3798 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't even read this comic and I'm excited to know why.

#96 Posted by TDK_1997 (17792 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:
@tdk_1997 said:

What bothers me is this will become a permanent addition to his history. Even when/if he gets his hammer back this will be one of the bricks that his universe is made of. SO even when it's over it's not over because everything grows from that. That's some of the real damage that is getting done. Just like the bull that is happening over with Spider-Man. Long term crap like this made me give up on comics.

Let's hope that with Marvel returning to it's original numbering and them finally starting to listen to what fans have to say some things about their philosophy might change. But at the same time we are going to be stuck with the damage that has already been done.

#97 Edited by lvenger (32778 posts) - - Show Bio

What Fury whispered to Thor that made him unworthy has finally been spoilt. Will post it in a spoiler block so even those who don't want to know yet don't have to. Read at your own discretion.

Thor: “Fury. When he whispered to me. The whisper that left me unworthy. All he said was…Gorr was right.”

Bill: “Gorr? The God Butcher? Gorr the God Butcher was right? Right about what?”

Thor: “About everything. Gods…are vain and vengeful creatures. Always have been. The mortals who've worshiped us for centuries…would all be better off without us. We gods do not deserve their love. No matter how much we fight to fool ourselves. We are ALL unworthy.”

Bill: “You don't truly believe that. You can't.”

Thor: “If I did not…I would still be holding my hammer.”

#99 Posted by NewWorldOrder (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: Not as bad as I thought it would be to be honest.

#100 Posted by lvenger (32778 posts) - - Show Bio