Feats of Thor Without Using His Hammer (PLZ READ OP)

• 138 results
Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The following scans folks will showcase feats of his durability against being blasted by rays or bullets or lasers or cosmic stuff. A lot of Thor fans out there know that Thor (especially the classic one) has decades of feats of him blocking stuff with mjornir when he is blasted with guns right? Well we've seen scans of him here in this thread where he has his fair share feats of taking guns to the chest and not flinch right? (Well not most of the time but you get the idea), the next of these scans are an entire dedication of seeing feats of Thor's durability against BLASTS FIRED AT HIM (and yes, even though he is carrying his hammer-lol)

The following scans take place from the Mighty Thor #237 where Thor battles Ulik but I won't post the fight because he uses his hammer, but what I will post is a durability feat where he is blasted by a troll carrying a gun or whatever weapon it is. We can assume it's a gun because it looks like a gun, is carried like a gun and fired like a gun (looks more like a big rifle or shot gun to me) but anyway let's see this feat:

No Caption Provided

There folks, blasted right square on the chest and you can see that steam coming out of that "gun" right? What's also nice about this scan is that Thor was blinded sighted (didn't expect the attack) and let's see what happens here after:

No Caption Provided

Thor is still down and trying to get up after being blasted on the chest but Ulik proceeds to "kick a dog whilst it's down" even though ironically he tells Thor he wants to see him on his feet when he beats the hell out of Thor. Of course Thor uses his hammer in the fight so no point posting any further scans. anyway here's the cover of the scan:

No Caption Provided

The following scans will showcase Thor's durability against blasts from an angry Odin, the following scans take place from the Mighty Thor #241 where:

No Caption Provided

So Thor is blasted by a mind controlled Odin thanks to Seth (NO NOT WWE SUPERSTAR SETH ROLLINS LOL) the god of death, let's see what happens earlier in that same issue where we see Thor blasted by Odin:

No Caption Provided

And here's the cover of this issue:

No Caption Provided

Let's see some more blasts folks cause I got more!!! The following scans will take place from the Mighty Thor #242 where we see Thor battle Servitor but unfortunately for me reading this comic, it's not exactly a one on one fight when the Warriors Three and Jane Foster tag along in the battle. In the battle we see Thor blasted on by Servitor's power staff:

No Caption Provided

Is Thor down as the scan shows him dropping to the floor? Even though he is still talking? Let's see:

No Caption Provided

Nope, his up!!!

What's interesting about this issue is that we see some sharp reflexes of the 600 pound plus Thunder God here clinging from a streetpole:

No Caption Provided

Yeah I know he had his hammer there but I thought that was cool, here's the cover folks:

No Caption Provided

Now folks here's some scans showing the Thunder God's durability against blasts, but what's interesting about the following issue we see Thor's durability against piercing attacks when he is sliced on the chest with a sword by Loki. Well folks however the following scans take place from the non-canon What If- Thor and the Avengers Battled the Godswere we see Thor blasted on the back by Iron-Man (hey wait, haven't we seen that before?):

No Caption Provided

Of course the blast just pisses Thor as we see here:

No Caption Provided

Now in the above scan we see Loki whacking Iron-Man with a sword dropping "shell-head", let's see what happens when Thor is the one sliced on the chest:

No Caption Provided

Not sure if the first hit was a sword swipe from Loki or a punch whilst holding a sword (well you can still punch someone still holding a sword, yes?) but you can clearly see the second attempt Thor is sliced on the chest by Loki with a sword (notice the clothing particles tearing off). Let's see what happens to Thor after being sliced:

No Caption Provided

Thor is sliced again (I think) but keeps the fight still at an even pace, also notice Loki hits Thor again with the sword but the God of Thunder blocks it with his elbow (yes I know he is holding his hammer, lol). And now folks time for some more cosmic blasts, in this same issue we see Thor blasted by Odin yet again:

No Caption Provided

So Thor is blasted yet again by Odin but notice he is still in a fighting pose, anyway folks here's the cover from this non-canon issue:

No Caption Provided

And finally folks the following scans take place from the Mighty Thor #244 where Thor and his friends (okay folks back to canon series now, lol) take on very powerful aliens close to Omega Level (I guess) known as the Time-Twisters. These aliens without a care in the world go to different planets and destroy all life with just plain eye stares!!!! Let's see what happens to "average joeys" when they are blasted:

No Caption Provided

Let's see the other unfortunate victims:

No Caption Provided

So as you can folks, these aliens can blast you with beams that can either make you go old or grow back into a baby, let's see one more:

No Caption Provided

As you can see, whether they grow old or into babies they turn to dust-notice why they are called the TIME-TWISTERS!!! Now let's see what happens when Thor and the Warrior's Three are blasted with those same beams:

No Caption Provided

Ohhhh yes folks it's because Thor and the Warrior's Three are IMMORTAL. That's why they were not affected, and here's the cover of this issue:

No Caption Provided

Aaah and what do you see? Thor blasted on the leg by eye beams ON THE COVER!!!

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Alligatian

The following scans will showcase Thor's durability against piercing weapons, durability against being blasted point blank by Grog's power staff, strength feats and brawling without his hammer (there's a special section for that, your in for a treat).

The following scans take place from the Mighty Thor (2011) #22 the final chapter of Everything Burns!!! In this issue Thor's on Asgard trial schemed by the Enchantress, we see him pull a big stone which he is tied to:

No Caption Provided

Not quite clear what he is pulling right? Let's continue:

No Caption Provided

Once of course once Thor is presumed not guilty of the charges, he has no trouble breaking free:

No Caption Provided

And here's the cover:

No Caption Provided

Let's continue, the following scans take place from the Mighty Thor #257 where we see another strength feat from the classic Thor:

No Caption Provided

And here's the cover of that issue:

No Caption Provided

Now the following scans take place from the Mighty Thor #251 where we see Thor heading the to a land (realm) of Hela in search for his father Odin, he travels there riding a steed but the horse dies along the way so he walks instead. Upon walking he is greeted by fallen warrior Harokin and more warriors who launch a spear at Thor which he catches (showing his quickness for a 600 pound plus steroid long haired god):

No Caption Provided

So once he catches the weapon (notice the hammer is still tucked in his belt) he crushes it with one hand, now folks I won't post the rest of the fight since he uses his hammer (classic Thor style). Now folks I could be wrong here but there's a scan I want to post (and you guys be the judge) but it seems to me that Thor was hit on the face with axe by Harokin here:

No Caption Provided

You can clearly see Harokin leap into the air carrying his axe on his left hand and with that same hand whack Thor with it!!! Then of course in the next page he punches Thor instead with his right hand which clearly wasn't holding any weapon here:

No Caption Provided

So as far as I'm concerned he was hit with an axe on the face looking at the scan but whatever, I mean we have seen him looking just fine after being hit square on the face with Hogun's mace when the Warrior's Three were mind-controlled. Anyway people here's the cover of this issue:

No Caption Provided

The following scans take place from the non-canon Marvel Adventures: Super Heroes #6 featuring Thor where we see some strength feats, brawl with the Executioner and quite possibly a feat of Thor levitating (3 feet off the ground I presume since he is so low) before his hammer returns to his hand. Let's see folks first the durability of the villain before I post his battle with Thor, here we see the Executioner blasted with a canon ballby a group of pirates which doesn't faze him:

No Caption Provided

So we can see the villain's durability, now let's what happens when Thor and him brawl:

No Caption Provided

And let's see a quick BFR:

No Caption Provided

Now let's a strength feat of Thor demolishing a big chunk of rock with his fist:

No Caption Provided

And let's see another one where he actually lifts it:

No Caption Provided

Then lastly one more strength feat of Thor lifting a statue of himself while battling Executioner in round 2:

No Caption Provided

Now folks that scan I was talking about Thor levitating just a few feet above the ground before his hammer reaches his hand? You guys be the judge, just thought I should throw this out:

No Caption Provided

Top of the frame where he launches his hammer, maybe it's my own imagination and he could be very well be standing on the ground. I don't know folks, you guys decide, anyway here's the cover:

No Caption Provided

And finally, the last scans take place from the Mighty Thor #390 featuring the Avengers (but luckily and thank God they don't appear in this issue when Thor battles Grog), now in this issue Thor and Captain America have a little chat after a training session with the Avengers. Now of course we see Thor lifting a massive chunk of rock to the size of a small cliff here:

No Caption Provided

Now after the Avengers leave (She-Hulk, Namor and Captain Mar-vell), Thor and Cap have a chat and he too (thank God) leaves (or so I thought). While Cap leaves a frustrated and confused Thor (not knowing who to side with between Iron-Man and Cap) levels a big rock with a right hook:

No Caption Provided

Now being alone on a massive ship island Thor is attacked by Grog and his army by being blasted by a big tank froom behind. Now of course folks the beam doesn't hit Thor on the back but hits the ground, but by the way screams sounds like he was hit by the beam here:

No Caption Provided

Now there's some back and forth action (of course Thor uses mjornir) but Cap comes in to help Thor (turns out he heard the commotion before he was about to leave). Now Thor and Grog have a short scuffle as the God Crusher manages to separate Thor from his hammer and tackles him:

No Caption Provided

Now folks remember about that cosmic staff I was talking about Thor being blasted with? Well folks what makes this feat of Thor's durability interesting is that he is pinned down by those green demons and Grog blasts Thor point blank on the face:

No Caption Provided

Right there!!! Thor pinned to the floor and blasted on the face by Grog's power lance and it still continues here:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

You can see folks that Thor is still pinned while blasted on the face, this feat folks just goes to show Thor's underrated feats of durability. Notice how he is only being blasted on the face while being pinned, and what's remarkable is that he gets pissed off and breaks freefrom the legions using muscle alone before his hammer reaches him. So once he gets his hammer back does he use it? Nope, instead he chucks it in his belt and makes quick work of Grog:

Now folks remember what I spoke about the power of Thor's punches? Let's look at what they do to Grog:

No Caption Provided

Thor literally sends Grog under sea with his punches, a classic of BFR!!!! Lastly we see one more strength feat of Thor tossing a tank-look-alike craft trying to seal the whole he caused on the "island ship":

No Caption Provided

Looks like he used one hand when he tossed it, anyway here's the cover folks:

No Caption Provided

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All right folks now the scans I have are really amazing which will once again show Thor's great durability against fire and heat!!! These next scans are going to be an entire dedication to Thor's durability against fire and heat, BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT I'm quite sure Thor fans will want to see other feats from Thor right? Precisely feats of a hammer-less Thor right? Or Thor's durability against piercing weapons? I've got all of them right here!!! Hell, even scans of Thor surviving after being hit by his own hammer (circled by lightning) and storm-breaker (at full force with fire energy circling the hammer)

The following scans take place from the Mighty Thor-Man of War (Marvel One-shot) which in this first segment will showcase Thor's stamina and durability after being impaled with a weapon and still fighting like nothing happened. In the vine I've always heard arguments that Asgardians can survive without their hearts for limited amounts of time (makes me kind of think of chickens running with their heads cut off, lol) but scans here will really impress on you on what I'm about to show. We also will see Thor's durability as he battles his own father in a DESTROYER ARMOR!!!! Now without further interruptions let's get to it, now in this issue Thor has become somewhat very arrogant and seeks to challenge his father in this issue. Thor causes havoc and destroys villages/cities to gain the attention of his father Odin of which the one-eyed old timer won't have none of it so he sends the Valkries to teach his son "RESPECT". Of course these flying chicks let Odin know that they always complete their mission, in war or in bed (mmmmm, now some of yol folks are feeling those teenage hormones, lol).

So Thor is eventually attacked by the Valkries and one of them tosses his spear which penetrates Thor from the back and through his chest:

No Caption Provided

Right there folks you can't miss it, Thor's impaled on the back and you see the spear go all the way to his chest. Now I was puzzled by this because I always thought weapons should break on impact when they make contact with Thor, I mean I posted a scan in page 1 in this thread where an axe (that shattered ice in a cave carried by Volstaag) shattered when Thor was hit with it on impact. Ah well, guess it's one of those Marvel inconsistencies with Thor (can he fly without his hammer or is he bullet proof blah blah blah). So anyway let's see what happens after Thor is impaled with this spear:

No Caption Provided

So folks you can't miss this one, after being impaled Thor pulls the spear out and tells the Valkry that it's his turn now, oh and he tosses his hammer away and gets physical with the female winged warrior:

No Caption Provided

Thor and Valkry start brawling but she uses a sword on him, notice that Thor blocks the sword with his hand (well he wore gloves here though) and gets a head butt from her, giving him a bloody nose:

No Caption Provided

So Thor eventually gets his hammer(DAMN) but the battle is interrupted so I won't post further scans, time now for the heat and fire scans!!! Later on in the issue where Thor is in a bar drinking with Valkry (she's sitting on his lap even though earlier on they were having a battle of the sexes fight, weird) and blacks out (his drunk I guess). Odin makes his presence felt by litterly making fire rain from heaven and Volstaage is the first one to notice it thanks to burning spark which wakes him up:

No Caption Provided

So it seems that the comic writer who wrote this was inspired by the bible where Sodom and Gamora were destroyed with raining fire, you can see the fire drops land partly on Thor (rather his cape) but yeah I know folks, not really a durability feat against fire. Let's see what happens next:

No Caption Provided

It's raining fire and it seems that Thor's comrades are bothered by it and not Thor, so Odin makes his presence and the two have a verbal father and son chat. Unfortunately the chat turns into a battle and Thor battles Odin, oh Odin here is dressed in his Destroyer armor:

No Caption Provided

So it's father vs son and Thor throws the first attack (well throws his hammer, lol) and they start grappling until this:

No Caption Provided

We see Thor's durability as he takes a blast to the chestfrom the Destroyer which sends him flying and litterly blowing his top outfit right off:

No Caption Provided

Quite clear Thor is getting a beating of a life time but let's continue on:

No Caption Provided

Okay folks let's be honest Thor got the crap beaten out of him, I mean come on, his dealing with Odin here. And worse, his dealing with him in his Destroyer armor. That's one thing I never understood about the issue, Odin to wear his DESTROYER ARMOR just to battle his son? Yeah, like he needs it. Folks, here's the cover:

No Caption Provided

Now folks time for some scans where we see how Thor deals with FIRE!!! But in this case, we see how Thor deals with HELL FIRE AGAIN. The following scans take place from the issue Journey Into the Mystery #643-Everything BurnsPart 3 of 6 where Loki and Thor travel to Muspelheim in search of Surtur, now what's interesting about this issue is that Thor and Loki are leaping from rock to rock obviously trying to avoid the lake of fire below:

No Caption Provided

Maybe one misstep could cause their doom? Well let's see, Loki pushes Thor off the rock cliffs and Thor falls into the flaming lake:

No Caption Provided

Of course the issue continues in the next comic chapter of the Mighty Thor (2011) #20 where we see how Thor fairs in the lake of fire:

No Caption Provided

Of course folks this scan above took place from the following issue of Thor and I posted this scan to show the aftermath of it, Thor survives the hell flames as he sinks deeper and deeper into the flaming pools loosing his helmet in the process. But that following chapter was boring and Thor wasn't even there in that issue (it was boring as hell since it was based on Loki), he only appeared in the beginning (as you can see in the above scan) and the end of the chapter. So folks here's the cover of their fiery issue of Thor:

No Caption Provided

Now folks the following scans will showcase how Thor isn't fazed by HEAT when he enters an underground world decorated by flames, the following scans take place from the Mighty Thor #252 where Thor heads to Realm Below guarded by the the Ruby Eye of the Dragon in search of Odin and the Ruby Eye. Thor heads to that place and let's see folks how hot the place is:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Notice what Thor calls this place "a bridge that appears to span endless ocean of flame" and continues to walk through:

No Caption Provided

Notice folks what it says in the blue narration box about the heat, hear let me quote it for you just in case you missed it "The unimaginable heat from the flaming sea fairly blisters the Thunder God's flesh, but still he moves on, unmindful of the pain." So we see that the heat itself is enough to give him blisters but Thor isn't bothered by that basically from what we get from the scan, what's also interesting is that we also Ulik's durability against heat since his there too and got there before Thor. The two battle folks but obviously I'm not posting that scan since Thor uses his hammer so here's the cover of that issue:

No Caption Provided

Now the following scans folks will showcase Thor's blunt trauma after being hit with his own hammer, the following scans take place from the Might Thor-Son of Asgard #12 which tells a story of a teenage Thor, Brave the Balder and the Lady Sif. The story was quite boring and I only read this issue as a dedicated fan of Thor, now in this issue after 11 chapter issue failed attempts of Thor wielding his hammer, he finally gets to wield the hammer in this issue. Of course he learns the ropes on how to use mjornir so he messes up in this issue, eventually in the end of the comic he heads to a castle to rescue the Lady Sif. Upon reaching the top of the castle he meets Hela who has claimed the soul of Lady Sif, Thor summons his lightning and tosses his hammer at the death goddess:

No Caption Provided

Once the hammer is tossed Hela has no trouble blocking the hammer with one hand (hmmm, wonder where the movie Thor 3-Ragnarok got the inspiration of Hela blocking mjornir being thrown at her by Thor and bricking the hammer into pieces):

No Caption Provided

So what happens next? Yes you guess it:

No Caption Provided

She sends his hammer right back at him and Thor is hit with his own hammer:

No Caption Provided

So Thor's knocked out by his own hammer tossed back at him, remember folks this is a kid Thor here nowhere near to the power he is in his prime. But in a few panels his up as we see here:

No Caption Provided

So here's the cover of this issue:

No Caption Provided

Now folks one more feat, let's see how Thor deals having fire blown all over himand not even attempting to block the fire anyhow, the following scans take place from Secret Invasions-Thor #3 and yes folks this comic is known for it's infamous feat of Thor and Beta-ray-bill lifting Asgard. Now in this issue the god-skrull is the main villain and has messed up BRB so bad that the horse-thor reverted back into his normal self. Thor steps in and battles the god skrull and we see Thor litterly being sprayed with fire:

No Caption Provided

Notice the texts folks- "heat upon heat, the super-skrull unleashed relentless, COSMIC fire at the God of Thunder" and notice folks it's a direct hit:

No Caption Provided

Thor folks is literally on fire but doesn't seem to be fazed, it doesn't appear the fire has even dented his outfit. Now let's look at another feat of Thor being hit with not his hammer but storm-breaker:

No Caption Provided

Thor levitates into the air (yes carrying his hammer folks) and prepares to play chicken cop with storm breaker as it races towards Thor, let's see what happens:

No Caption Provided

So an explosion erupts and sends Thor back to earth in flames (we can't see him), let's see how he is:

No Caption Provided

So the explosion just rips Thor's top off leaving him shirtless (guess a little treat for the ladies) and leaves torn scratches on his outfit but Thor is up and looks like he is not in a good mood (bear in mind he was just hit with storm-breaker). Well folks here's the cover of this issue:

No Caption Provided

Hope you guys enjoyed the show, will be back soon for more!!!

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Alligatian

Alright folks the following scans will showcase Thor's durability against bullets, fire, lightning/electricity, blasts from the Destroyer, having a car explode on top of him, strength feats without the aid of mjornir and of course my favorite feats of Thor levitating without mjornir.

Now to start off with fire feats, the following scans take place from the Mighty Thor #305 where we see Thor battle the android made by Galactis known as Gabriel. Now Gabriel has wings of an angel which makes him fly (guess he was modeled after the inspiration from the archangels), but this Gabriel's flames are MADE OF FLAMES. So in a battle with Thor, we see Gabriel blasting Thor with his hand and I'm in the assumption it's a fire blast:

No Caption Provided

Now folks you guys can say it's not a fire blast but could just be a random blast right? Well in mid battle we see Thor's face covered by Gabriel's fire wings in which Thor even says "Your cloak wraps about my face!!!":

No Caption Provided

So another durability feat of Thor against fire, but folks there's more!!!! Here's the cover of the comic:

No Caption Provided

Now folks the following scans take place from the Mighty Thor #480 where Thor battles Blitziana from the High Revolution, a woman who was modeled to be a counter part of Thor, she can call the storm with her mace and unlike Thor, she can blast lightning or electricity without her mace at will like Electro. So after a brief argument between Thor and Blitziana, Thor destroys her mace with his hammer. That of course doesn't bug her as she blasts Thor with her hands instead:

No Caption Provided

Now folks let's see what happens in the next scan:

No Caption Provided

So Thor in the above scan is separated from his hammer as he drops it, he pays no attention to that and shakes the ground with punches alone. The battle continues, just so you know folks the battle continues after Blitziana blasts him sends Thor flying with electric blasts:

No Caption Provided

Now folks most of Thor's feats where he is blasted with things most of the time he has his hammer on him, which of course is why we have some readers who believe Thor can survive those blasts if he is carrying the hammer.....WHICH IS COMPLETELY UNTRUE. Now folks as you can see in the above scan, Thor this time has no hammer on him and yet he is blasted by Bliziana who controls electricity or lightning, she blasts Thor again and Thor is not even fazed folks:

No Caption Provided

So yet again folks a hammer less Thor continues to be blasted with electricity or lightning (take your pic) and those blasts are not even slowing him down, the blasts continue all the way into the next scan:

No Caption Provided

Notice folks the massive chunk of rock Thor is lifting with one hand (no hammer in site) whilst still being blasted with electricity or lightning from Blitzania, and nice speed feat from Jane Foster (ha ha ha). Here's the cover of this electric issue:

No Caption Provided

Now the following scan take place from Black Panther #8 which showcases the infamous feat of Thor dropping to the floor after a sniper blasts him on the head (similar to the movie X-Men 2 where Wolverine is knocked out by a cop who shoots him on the head, lol). Now what folks don't realize about this feat of Thor is the context behind to it, let's look at the earlier scan that came before it:

No Caption Provided

Right so we notice that first how this sniper shot came into place, now let's see the infamous feat:

No Caption Provided

Okay folks so Thor drops to the floor, but what people fail to realize is that this was not a normal bullet and in fact did not cause real damage to Thor's skull. it's even mentioned that the bullet would not pierce Thor's skull. Don't believe me? Here, it's shown right here in the next scan where Thor is pissed off after being blasted on the head:

No Caption Provided

Look at the narration folks- WE LATER LEARNED THAT THE BULLET HAD BROKEN THOR'S SKIN, BUT THAT ASGARDIAN SKULL WASN'T EVEN SCRATCHED. HE BLACKED OUT MOMENTARILY FROM THE IMPACT.

So folks I always like to dive into feats of Thor that are a low showing for him, and since I read this comic book and know the context behind it, it's not much of a low showing as most people claim to be when you look at the context behind. I read this comic book and was boring as hell but only read it as a loyal fan reader to Thor, here's the cover of this comic:

No Caption Provided

Now folks some more bullet feats, we see Thor battle War-Machine (who is possessed by the spirit of Loki) in the Mighty Thor #484. Now folks I'm not sure if War Machine actually shoots Thor with his blast gun or punches him but we W-M find flying to Thor and laying the first attack:

No Caption Provided

Not sure about the above scan but let's see if he is blasted by War-Machine here:

No Caption Provided

So we see War Machine blast Thor at close up but the blasts are not shown connecting to Thor, then we see War Machine blast Thoron the spine but the blasts don't connect to Thor's back. In fact it looks like Thor dodges the beam but notice his expression "ARGHHH" which means he was hit, I don't know folks Marvel writers are never really clear if they want to portray Thor being bullet proof or not. Now folks in the following scan we see Thor being hit with his own hammer as War Machine hurls it back to the Thunder God:

No Caption Provided

Now folks in the following scan do we see Thor being blasted by War Machine:

No Caption Provided

So Thor's hit by the War Machine's blasts and that's not all because we see him being blasted again by War Machine:

No Caption Provided

So there you have it folks, Thor's fine from those blasts and of course, in this thread scans have been posted of Thor shrugging off blasts from Iron-Man so War Machine is not a big deal. Now folks I think I saw a feat of Thor flying here without the aid of his hammer as he catches War-Machine falling in the air here:

No Caption Provided

You folks be the judge cause I got a scan where we see Thor levitate (well not him but someone who has his powers)

Earlier on this scan we saw a strength feat of Thor I forgot to post:

No Caption Provided

And here's the cover of this issue folks:

No Caption Provided

Now folks the following scans will showcase Thor's durability after having a car explode on top of him, the following scans take place from the Mighty Thor #38 as a bloodied Thor battles the Destroyer, here folks we see the Destroyer litterly dumping a car on top of Thor which explodes:

No Caption Provided

The car explodes as soon as it lands on Thor, the explosion takes place here:

No Caption Provided

Thor's under that rubble of fire folks, you are aware of that right? Is Thor fine? Hurt? Let's see:

No Caption Provided

Yip, Thor's fine folks and you can see some flames on his cape. Now I did not post the entire battle of this comic because Thor mostly uses his hammer but as you can see in the above scan, the Destroyer manages to take away Thor's hammer which leaves Thor weaponless. Now folks we see a durability where Thor once again is blasted by the Destroyer:

No Caption Provided

Now in the following scan we see Thor leap or fly at Destroyer without his hammer, the feat looks like a feat of Thor flying without his hammer here:

No Caption Provided

Right there folks, Thor with his arms spread like an eagle (ha ha ha). Anyway folks this is not the feat of Thor levitating in the air without his hammer I was talking about, that feat takes place in the following issue of this comic but before I post that, here's the cover of this issue:

No Caption Provided

Now folks the following scans take place from the Mighty Thor #39 where we see an unconscious Thor being blasted by the Destroyer:

No Caption Provided

Now folks for that feat you were looking for of Thor levitating in the air without his hammer, well here's that feat where we Tarene (female Thor) levitate without her hammer here:

No Caption Provided

There you have it folks, notice this is the same Tarene who flew without her hammer when Thor took it from her after she threw it at him which I posted in this thread. So yet again folks another feat of Thor levitating without his hammer and yes even though in the scan above it's not Thor, but Tarene does have the same powers of Thor doesn't she? In fact after the Destroyer took Thor's hammer and the God of Thunder turned into Jake Olsen, she sacrificed her hammer (which looks similar to Beta Ray Bill's storm-breaker) and gave it to Jake Olsen who then transformed back into Thor. Anyway enough of my ranting, here's the cover of this issue folks:

No Caption Provided

Now folks the following scans take place from the Mighty Thor #399 where we see a strength feat and some skills from a powerless Thor named Siegfield who lived on earth as a mortal in his previous reincarnation thanks to Odin. Here we see a strength feat from Siegfield:

No Caption Provided

Then of course we see some sword skills of the powerless Thunder God:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Stay tuned folks will be back for more

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now folks the following scans will showcase Thor's durability against blunt force weapons, strength feats, brawling without his hammer and of course one of my favorites the Thunder God summoning lightning without the aid of mjornir. The following scans take place from the Mighty Thor #485 as Thor battles a possessed Benjamin Grim (a.k.a the Thing).

Now in this issue we see a few strength feats as Thor and his girlfriend the Lady Sif lift up a few slabs of rock and concrete:

No Caption Provided

So the two start playing around as the Lady Sif tosses chunks of molded rock at Thor, you know your typical teenager hormones stuff:

No Caption Provided

So in the next scan a jealous Lorelei sees the two lovebirds enjoying themselves, the strength feat from Thor continues:

No Caption Provided

So Lorelei and Malekeith have a brief discuss and the sister of the Enchantress decides to cast a seducing spell on the Thing in the following scan:

No Caption Provided

and here

No Caption Provided

So as you are about to see, Thor has no suspicion that the Thing wants some blood and of course the Thing lays the first attack here:

No Caption Provided

Now there has been some talk about how a battle would go down between Thor and the Thing without the Thunder God using his hammer, well hopefully the scans which will be put here will put folks and the debate to rest and at ease. So we see the Thing beating Thor down here, let's see what happens in the next scan:

No Caption Provided

So Thor sends the Thing flying with punches of his own and we can see Thor's mad, the battle continues and notice Thor hasn't used his hammer just yet:

No Caption Provided

So Thor uses his hammer oncehere folks by tossing it at the Thing which doesn't really faze him (as you can see he is talking smack), let's see what happens next:

No Caption Provided

So the battle continues and Thor is sent flying this time (again), unfortunately seeing the Lady Sif now she interferes in the battle:

No Caption Provided

So the Thing pins Thor under a pile of slabs which the Lady Sif takes no liking, she is given a pimp smack by the Thing for a her meddling which of course doesn't please Thor in the following scan:

No Caption Provided

Now we see Thor pissed off folks so it's now gloves here (and no hammer too, lol):

No Caption Provided

So eventually the Lady Sif and Thor pin the Thing to the ground until the spell wears off resulting in the battle here

No Caption Provided

for those of you who are interested in this issue here's the cover of the issue:

No Caption Provided

Now folks the following scans take place from the Mighty Thor #304 where we see Thor battle the Wrecking Crew, I won't post the entire fight since he uses his hammer but the following scans will once again showcase Thor's durability against blunt force weapons and his skills. In mid battle with the Wrecking Crew we see Thor whacked square on "on" the face with a swinging ball chain:

No Caption Provided

Then in the following scan we see Thor gored by the Bulldozer on the chest but isn't fazed by the attack or goes flying backwards, instead this happens:

No Caption Provided

Thor showcases his toughness ability and in the following scan we see some skills we rarely see from the Thunder God:

No Caption Provided

And of course folks here's the cover of this issue:

No Caption Provided

Now folks time to see Thor summoning the weather without his hammer or in this case summoning LIGHTNING. The following scans take place from the Unworthy Thor #5, now most of you should know that unworthy Thor no longer possesses mjornir but instead has an axe (not sure if it has enchantments like mjornir). The axe he has could just be a normal Asgardian weapon with no magic since well, he can't fly with it. So in this issue we see Thor summoning lightning literally on one hand when he realizes the hammer before him is not his true hammer, Thor's arm is engulfed by lightning here:

No Caption Provided

And no folks, Thor doesn't have his hammer there, he is doing all of that with his fists alone. We even see him walk without any weapon on him and he is surrounded by lightning here:

No Caption Provided

So folks we even see an Unworthy Thor summon lightning, hey it's just similar to the movie Thor Ragnarok where Thor summons lightning at the end of the movie without his hammer and battles Hela, just like he battles Hulk as well amping his fists with lightning and giving the Hulk a beating. And here as well folks, we see the lightning burn in his eyes here:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Now folks the following scans take place from the Mighty Thor #297 where we see Thor in his previous reincarnation life as a mortal known as Siegfield, which means folks Thor doesn't possess his powers of a god and basically we can assume he is Clark Kent without powers here. In this issue we see Seinfeld wrestle a bear here:

No Caption Provided

Remember folks this is a powerless Thor in mortal form known as Seigfield wrestling a bear here, let's continue:

No Caption Provided

So Siegfield battles the bear and beats it down here:

No Caption Provided

And of course Thor is having fun here with this bear, anyways here's the cover of this issue:

No Caption Provided

That's it, will be back for more

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The following scans folks will showcase Thor's feats of strength, brawling and summoning lightning ALL without the aid of his hammer. But first let's see how Thor deals with being punched on the face by a mob, the following scans take place from the Mighty Thor #303 where we see this:

No Caption Provided

Now later on in that issue we see a strength feat from Thor here:

No Caption Provided

So we see Thor tossing his hammer at a falling chunk of cement which almost hits the pastor, now you can clearly see he is hammer-less when he runs to the pastor, well then you guess what happens next:

No Caption Provided

So we see how resourceful Thor can be at times hey, anyways not sure if this counts as a durability feat against fire or a strength feat but you guys be the judge here:

No Caption Provided

Anyway folks here's the cover of this issue:

No Caption Provided

Wow, so we see a strength feat on the cover as well (lol)

Now folks the following scans take place from the Free Book Comic Day (I know, weird) featuring the team-up between Iron-Man and Thor. Now what's interesting about this comic is that we see how bad-ass Thor is when he is in space, in the comic when the two are in space and talking to each other Iron-Man questions why is Thor able to communicate in space unlike himself who can speak because of the armor. Thor gives a bad-ass response here:

No Caption Provided

Now earlier on that issue we saw a strength feat where Thor stops a tsunami with his bare hands (well obviously using whatever material he use against the water):

No Caption Provided

Now I'm quite sure we've seen the classic Thor do the above feat before, anyway just to give you an in-look on how big this tsunami is:

No Caption Provided

And here's the cover of the comic (so you can see yourselves I did not make up this name):

No Caption Provided

Now the following scans take place from the Mighty Thor #301 where Thor battles Shiva, in this story Thor heads to different gods of Pantheon and Pagan era to gather power from them to battle the Celestials (I think, can't remember the issue). Thor receives blessings and gifts from all the gods except Shiva so the two start battling here:

No Caption Provided

Won't post the entire fight since these two use their weapons for the majority of it:

No Caption Provided

So obviously the two brawl using their weapons but once Thor disposes Shiva's weapon and leaves the Hindu god defenseless, Thor puts away his hammer to make the fight "fair"

No Caption Provided

Yip, Thor wins the fight with no hammer swung this time and the battle basically ends there when Shiva admits defeat. Folks, here's the cover of this issue:

No Caption Provided

Now folks time to see some feats of Thor summoning lightning without his hammer, the following scans take place from the Mighty Thor and Unworthy Thor where the Jane Foster Thor goes back into time and meets Odinson. Now the Odinson shown in this comic is a young and brash Thor before he wielded mjornir. So let's show you what I'm talking about:

No Caption Provided

You see this right? Let's show another one to clear things up that this Thor doesn't wield mjornir:

No Caption Provided

So you can see this Thor can't use mjornir which is famous for summoning the weather and causing storms, in this issue Thor heads to earth to aid his follower vikings in battle against Apocalypses carrying his axe. Now this axe is not magical like mjornir but yet Thor is able to summon lightning with it here:

No Caption Provided

There you have it, lightning all around Thor with no hammer at his aid, if that's not clear enough he does it again here:

No Caption Provided

Now folks not to confuse yourselves look at the top panel where he is still surrounded by lightning which comes from him and not Jane Foster!!! Remember Jane Foster's lightning only comes later (the big lightning you see striking the ground), so yet again folks we see yet again that Thor doesn't need mjornir to summon lightning and storms as shown with previous scans. Remember folks it's his birthright to be the master of lightning and storms. If comics don't impress you otherwise then look at the movie Thor Ragnorik on what Odin says to Thor

"Are you the god of thunder or god of hammers? The hammer is a tool for you to utilize and channel your powers, it's not your main source of power". WOW FOLKS IT DOESN'T GET ANY CLEARER THAN THAT even in movies that downplays Thor waaaaaaaay down, anyway here's the cover before I get sidetracked:

No Caption Provided

Lastly folks the following scans take place from Journey Into the Mystery # 90 where Thor battles father and son alien colonizers that have the ability to shape shift into natural mother nature elements (wind, earth, fire, water and so forth). After defeating the powerful son, Thor battles the father Ugarth who now uses the ability of invincibility but Thor is able to use his smarts (and of course yes his hammer):

No Caption Provided

Now what you are about to see is a classic form of BFR where Thor litterly tosses Ugarth into space and sending him and the alien invaders packing:

No Caption Provided

Above feat kind of reminds me of Superman sending Lobo into orbit with a left hook, anyway here's the cover of this issue folks:

No Caption Provided

Will be back for more, stay tuned

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The following scans will showcase Thor's durability against fire, extreme heat, taking blasts from Galactus, brawling without his hammer and of course my favorite levitating in the air after throwing away his hammer. The following scans take place from the Mighty Thor #306 where we see Thor battle Fire-Lord, now I will post here scans where we see Fire-Lord choking Thor with his fire-staff and the two individuals are in a world of flames. But first, we see him blasted on the chest by Fire-Lord:

No Caption Provided

So of course Thor no-sells those attacks, now we head to the extreme part of things:

No Caption Provided

So Thor grapples with Fire-Lord in an environment which is so hot that not even the police can interfere, Thor at this stage has no hammer in hand and as the battle continues we see it tucked in his belt. Now you can clearly see the agony he is in because the heat of the flames are even too much for him, heck he even tries to quench the flames by causing it to rain with his hammer but it's useless as Fire-Lord states himself:

No Caption Provided

So Thor is literally sweating folks and once he breaks free from Fire-Lord's grip, he flies off but is once again blasted by Fire-Lord. Now folks remember Fire-Lord isn't your ordinary fire-guy on flames like the Human Torch, his fire is made of cosmic energy fire. This is the same guy who had made even the classic Silver Surfer retreat because his flames were too hot for the Surfer to handle, so yeah folks this feat does show Thor's great durability against fire and here's the cover of this issue:

No Caption Provided

Now folks the following scans will showcase another feat of Thor's durability against fire and heat, the following scans take place from the Mighty Thor: Truth of History where Thor, Hogan and Fandral head to Midgard in search of the volumous Volstaage. Now Thor and his 2 warriors travel to earth through a portal and find themselves in the hot deserts of Egypt, upon arriving it is quite evident that the heat of the dessert is bothering Hogan and Fandral while Thor is not bothered by it:

No Caption Provided

Heck the two warriors even complain on how hot the weather is, Thor couldn't be bothered. Now in the next scan Thor is attacked by an Egyptian god worshiped by slaves as they cry out to it for help thinking that Thor and his two friends are demons:

No Caption Provided

So Thor makes quick work of the god by knocking it out with one blow, stunning the slaves:

No Caption Provided

Now in the following scan we see Thor flip quite a large table when he and his friends are offered food by selfish and shady Egyptians:

No Caption Provided

Now folks in this issue Thor battles a beast that the Egpytions offer human sacrifice to, we see a short fight with Thor here:

No Caption Provided

this time they offer Volstaage as a sacrifice but Thor comes to the rescue. Now this beast blows fire and Thor finds himself battling a mystic creature with power features of a dragon:

No Caption Provided

So at first Thor dodges the flames from the beast but then you see Thor running right to the mouth of the beastas it blows fire on Thor, let's see if the fire connects:

No Caption Provided

So the beast blows more fire on Thor and he doges the blast this time removing his cape, let's what happens next:

No Caption Provided

Now folks here above the flames are an inch away from Thor as barely he dodges the flames and notice his top is all tornor burned off. Notice that he goes close to the creatures breath and opens it's mouth as it still blows flames on Thor and Thor is right there in close up:

No Caption Provided

Thor knocks the creature out with thunder and it's still blowing flames, so folks yet again we see how Thor deals with flames and fire. Here's the cover of this issue:

No Caption Provided

Now folks the following scans take place from Thor-God of Thunder #20 where we see old Thor being blasted by Galactus here:

No Caption Provided

Okay so it's not to too clear in the above scan if Thor was indeed blasted, but in the following the scan we see that the blasts do connect:

No Caption Provided

But as you can see folks, nothing too hectic for Thor-all in a days work!!! Here's the cover:

No Caption Provided

Time to see some scans of Thor levitating in the air without his hammer, the following scans take place from Marvel Team-Up Presents Thor and Spider-Man #148 where he see Thor catch a missile with one hand:

No Caption Provided

Now folks in the above scan you see Thor FLYING here right? He tosses his hammer away while in the air as you can see, let's see what happens next:

No Caption Provided

There folks you can clearly see right there Thor levitating in the air without his hammer, now for another feat where we see him being blasted by mind control blasts:

No Caption Provided

The mind control blasts stun Thor which shows the resistance of Thor with telepathy and mind control, let's see what happens next:

No Caption Provided

Thor is still up folks and the mind control blasts only make him groggy, eventually he passes out after he is hit with his own hammer. Weird, anyway here's the cover folks:

No Caption Provided

Will be back for more

BruceRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alligatian: Nice scans.

Pleasure, now folks let's continue with some more awesome scans!!! The following scans will showcase Thor's durability against explosions, strength feats, Thor's own words on how he feels about fire blown on him and of course my favorite one of Thor's granddaughters levitating in the air without their hammers. The following scans take place from the Mighty Thor- Mighty Avenger #6 where we see Thor battle Heimdall for entry in Asgard (what else is new), now let's see their confrontation as Thor is blocked entry by Heidmall:

No Caption Provided

So folks Heidmall shape-shifts into Fin Fang Foom (don't ask me, I don't know why) and blows flames on Thor (or it appears he is about to), let's see what Thor says about fire:

No Caption Provided

So Thor says "All right so my cloak may get slightly scorched! Do you really think a few flames will keep me from my goal?!!!" And of course he has feats to back up that statement!!! Now the battle starts here:

No Caption Provided

So Fin Fang Foom throws the first attack sending Thor flying, let's what happens next:

No Caption Provided

And so the battle eventually ends here:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Now folks the following scans take place from the Mighty Thor- Heaven and Earth #2 where we see Thor taking an explosion at point blank, so basically in this story line Thor is trying to talk some sense into a grieving dad who as taken hostages and threatens to blow them up (himself included). So basically the dad lost his son who tried to impersonate Spider-Man by jumping off a building and died, the father blames Thor for his son's death since Thor is a "god". This dad by the name of Fusion let's the hostages go but decides to blow himself and Thor in the process here:

No Caption Provided

So the Black Adam lookalike villain throws the switch and you can see Thor is too late to stop him, let's see what happens next:

No Caption Provided

Now folks will probably say Thor's hammer absorbed the impact judging by his crouching position and in the earlier scan we saw him holding his hammer, but come on folks it's not like as if we have never seen Thor shrugging off explosions right?!!! Well you guys be the judge if he really took the impact or the hammer absorbed the blows, let's see how Thor looks like after the explosion:

No Caption Provided

And here's the cover of the issue folks:

No Caption Provided

The following scans take place from Journey Into the Mystery #86 where Thor travels in time to battle the tomorrow man, in the scan we saw battle giant robots but they manage to knock his hammer away from him!!! Let's see what a hammer-less Thor does:

No Caption Provided

So Thor becomes resourceful and we see that he is not completely helpless without his hammer as most readers assume unfortunately:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Now lastly the following scans take place from the Mighty Thor- God of Thunder #20 where we see one of Thor's granddaughters levitate in the air after tossing her hammer at Galactus here:

No Caption Provided

Now folks you can see her levitating in the air without her hammer and it doesn't end there, here as well:

No Caption Provided

So her hammer returns to her as she is levitating without it, folks these are Thor's granddaughters and I'm pretty sure if one of them can levitate in the air without her hammer than shouldn't Thor do so as well? I mean folks, these are the same women who were stuck on a planet who couldn't make it rain and yet a hammer-less Thor came to the planet (Which doesn't know the weather) and made it rain fire!!! We've seen Tyrene (the female Thor) levitate 3 times without her hammer which I have posted in this thread, so folks another indication here that Thor can indeed levitate in the air without his hammer. And here's the cover of the issue:

No Caption Provided

I will be back to post more scans folks, stay tuned!!!

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey folks I'm back, the following scans will showcase Thor's durability against Galactus's blasts, fighting Namor in boiling water surrounded by flames, using vortex breath, strength feats, brawling and of course feats a couple of scans where we see him levitate without his hammer (my favorite!!!). Well without wasting anymore of your time the following scans take place from the Mighty Thor-God of Thunder Reborn issue 1 where we see Thor brawl with the Juggernaut without his hammer here:

No Caption Provided

So Thor is punched off a cliff by the Juggernaut and he summons his hammer which is being repaired by trolls, he gets his hammer here:

No Caption Provided

Now that he gets his hammer lets see what happens when he hits Juggernaut with it:

No Caption Provided

The above scan is to show how tough this Juggernaut is folks because the following does not look good for Thor:

No Caption Provided

We see Thor's durability in the above scan but then he summons a bunch of hammers which help him defeat Juggernaut, at this point Thor being beaten to a pulp may as well be a hammer-less Thor. We also see in that same issue Thor battle Namor in the sea of boiling water surrounded by flames here:

No Caption Provided

Also folks we see Thor levitate in space without his hammer while his grand-daughters ride a ship:

No Caption Provided

Now folks you may say of course he is levitating in space without his hammer because there is no gravity space, hmmm good point. But I've got some more scans, anyway here is the cover of this issue:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now the following scans take place from the Mighty Thor #21-GOT where we see old Thor taking blasts from Odin here:

No Caption Provided

If that wasn't enough we see old Thor tramped by the cosmic giant here:

No Caption Provided

Thor recovers but we see him again blasted and tramped by the cosmic giant here:

No Caption Provided

Now folks we see Thor levitating in the air without his hammer in this scan (debatable):

No Caption Provided

Now folks like I said this scan is debatable if he is levitating in the air without his hammer or not, or it could be that he is leaping? What we do know is that in that scan where he is in the air there is no hammer on site and we can prove this in the next scan where he gets his hammer here:

No Caption Provided

If you guys feel that Thor in this comic issue wasn't levitating in the air without his hammer wait cause I got more, now in the following scan you will definitely agree he is levitating in the air without his hammer, anyway here's the cover of this comic:

No Caption Provided

The following scans take place from Thor-Heaven and Earth issue 5 where we see Thor, Odin, Vidar, Balder, Hermod, Heimdall and Agnar the Fierce battle Y Ddraig Goch the red flying dragon. Now folks let's look carefully in the following scan which will prove Thor is levitating in the air without his hammer:

No Caption Provided

So Vidar has the power of flight and doesn't need to a hold a weapon to fly like Thor as you can see in the above scan, so the two of them fly after the dragon and Thor tosses his hammer at the dragon while flying so clearly he has no hammer while he is still in the air after the dragon. Let's see what happens in the next scan and I won't put a spoiler here:

No Caption Provided

Notice folks they are all the way up there and Thor has no hammer because the dragon has caught it with its teach and created a vortex with its breath, anyway folks here's another scan where Thor is shown in the air without his hammer:

No Caption Provided

BOOM Anyway folks there's my proof yet again and here's the cover of this comic:

No Caption Provided

Now folks time for some scans of seeing debatable feats if Thor is tanking bullets to the chest or not, the following scans take place from the Journey into the Mystery #89 where we first see Thor perform vortex breath like Superman here:

No Caption Provided

Too bad we won't be seeingThor doing those feats again, anyway folks this marks the second time in Thor history where we see him use vortex breath. Anyway folks I'm not sure if this feat counts as him tanking bullets:

No Caption Provided

You guys be the judge of that, anyway here's the cover of the comic:

No Caption Provided

Now folks the following scans take place from the Mighty Thor #22- GOT where again we are not sure if Thor is tanking bullets to the chest here:

No Caption Provided

So folks judging by the scan we are not sure again if the bullets from the machine gun connect with Thor, anyway we see a strength feat from the Thunder God here:

No Caption Provided

We then see Thor use one hand to toss the heavy object he just lifted:

No Caption Provided

Anyway here's the cover of this issue:

No Caption Provided

Hope you guys enjoyed the show, will be back for more

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright folks time for some more scans showcasing the toughness of Thor without using the aid of his hammer, the following scans take place from the Mighty Thor- God of Thunder #23 where we see Thor battle Ulik and the forces of ROXXON (you know, the bull that Thor KOs with a punch that is thrown around in Thor respect threads, lol).

But we see folks that the battle Thor has with this "bull man" is not an easy one as he taking on also Ulik:

No Caption Provided

So folks you can see it's not a one on one fight, lets see the "bull man" take a cheap shot on Thor here:

No Caption Provided

Then we see here folks how Thor ends up after this collision (notice he is caught right in the middle of an explosion caused by him and the "bull man"):

No Caption Provided

Then of course folks the above scan and the following scan do we see the "infamous" scan:

No Caption Provided

Now what folks who post on Thor respect threads is that they don't show the aftermath of this battle and since you know me on how I get down on the nutty and gritty I shall post the continuation of this battle because it doesn't end there. In the next scan we see the "bull man" return with a vengeance:

No Caption Provided

So once again folks it's Thor in a two on one handicap match (WWE style ha ha) against Ulik and the "bull man", but I won't post the remaining of the battle because Thor uses his hammer to BFR the two villians. Now folks in that same issue we see a durability feat of a King Thor battling Galactus:

No Caption Provided

Literally Thor is sandwiched by blasts from Galactus, let's see some more here:

No Caption Provided

And we see him being tramped twice here by Galactus:

No Caption Provided

Anyway folks here's the cover of this issue:

No Caption Provided

Now folks the following scans take place from the Mighty Thor #171 where we see Thor battle Ulik in a circus, the two have a short battle and Thor uses fists to make quick work of Ulik here:

No Caption Provided

The two start grappling but Thor throws the first punch sending Ulik flying:

No Caption Provided

So the two start using weapons so I won't post the rest of the fight even though Thor makes quick work of Ulik, anyway here's the cover of the comic:

No Caption Provided

Now folks the following scans take place from the Unworthy Thor issue 1 where we see Thor battle without his hammer here....and taking a massive beating in the process:

No Caption Provided

Then we get to see a Thor continue to brawl without his hammer even though it looks like he is getting at the wrong end of the stick here:

No Caption Provided

Now we get to see a durability feat of him here:

No Caption Provided

I don't know what those blasts are, but judging from the aliens shooting him, the blasts are supposed to fry Thor. Well let's see if Thor is knocked out here:

No Caption Provided

So he is still up and about, then of course Thor continues to get a beat down as he kicked like "kicking a dog while it is down". Now let's a feat of Thor levitating in the air or jumping high without his hammer here:

No Caption Provided

Okay folks I am joking but the scan does look like he is flying or jumping high without his hammer, I was just fooling around but I will post a scan of Thor levitating in the air without his hammer (even though it's not him but a female Thor). Anyway folks here's the cover of the comic:

No Caption Provided

Now folks I will show scan of Thor not only levitating in the air without his hammer (have done that so many times) but him actually using super human speed!!! And no folks I'm not trying to argue about him flying in a straight at great speedsor him hanging on to his hammer as the hammer does the speed while he hangs along for the ride!!! (You know how DC fans like countering that when it comes to Thor's speed, lol).

I'm actually going to post a scan where Thor uses super speed like how Superman or the Flash use super human speed, the typical spinning in circles and creating a tornado while doing that. That technique used a lot by Superman and the Flash constitutes to someone having super human speed right? I mean I have seen Shazam and the Martian Manhunter do that, now we get to see Thor do it too and here's the proof!!!

The following scan take place from the Mighty Thor #36, the feat folks however is not done by Thor but by Thor-gal. Before I post her super human speed feat similar to Superman and the Flash, we see here how she brushes off heat vision from Gladiator (who's heat vision is stated to be hotter than Superman's):

No Caption Provided

Now you see flames on her breasts.....ahem I mean her chest and look what at she says after being blasted by Gladiator "That thy best effort, evil one?" Which basically means "Is that the best you got?" If any of you have read the JLA/the Avengers crossover you would notice that Thor was shirtless throughout the issue because of one simple heat vision from Superman (hmmm, but Thor-gal ain't shirtless here despite being blasted by heat vision which is argued to be stronger than Superman's). Now before Gladaitor can finish her off we see not only the levitating in the air without mjornir feat but we also see her super human speed feat:

No Caption Provided

We even see after images of her as she spins at super human speed, if that ain't a speed feat I don't know what is. And remember folks I have posted three instances where we see Thor-gal fly or hover in the air without her hammer in this thread. Now I know that the above feat is not done by the original Thor but common folks they do share the same power right? If she can do it then Thor can do it too right? Since I've posted scans of Thor levitate in the air without his hammer numerous times and him actually flying in space without holding onto his hammer!!! Anyway folks here's the cover of the issue:

No Caption Provided

Hope you folks enjoyed it, will be back for more!!!

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright folks time for some more bad-ass hammer-less Thor feats, we have feats of Thor brawling without his hammer, not being harmed by fire explosions, levitating in the air without his hammer and a mini biography that states he can control the weather without his hammer. ALL HERE

The following scans take place from the Mighty Thor #174 where Thor battles Crypto-Man, now folks Crypto-Man is an android or cyborg or robot or whatever, a machine that has Thor's strength thanks to a mad scientist. So the Crypto-Man causes Havoc in Manhattan and the Thunder God intervenes, and the battle starts with Thor using his hammer.....for now:

No Caption Provided

In the following scan we see Thor use some skills for a change and this time, no hammer is being used from here as the battle rages:

No Caption Provided

So far Thor is not using his hammer anymore, the battle continues but Thor eventually looses the battle as Crypto-Man knocks Thor out:

No Caption Provided

Remember folks Thor's strength is not 100% because Crypto-Man has Thor's strength, so we don't know how strong Thor is so far but in the following scan he recovers and he is pissed mind you:

No Caption Provided

The shady doc you see Thor roaring at is the man behind Thor loosing his strength, anyway folks here's the cover of the comic:

No Caption Provided

The following scans take place from Breaking into comics the Marvel way #2 (I know, very weird name for a comic cover) and it features a short story of Thor. I didn't read the whole comic but just the segment story-line featuring Thor called Hammer and Sinew, now folks this comic will feature Thor battling a feared warrior in Asgard (known enemy of Asgard) know as Warlord Orlog. Now before Thor battles him we see Odin concerned about Thor's past victories since most of them (if not all) were the result of mjornir-Thor's hammer. So the two have a father and son talk where Odin tells Thor that "You have been relying too much on that hammer of yours." But hey, don't take my word for it, check out the father and son dialogue here:

No Caption Provided

So here's the confrontation between the hammer-less Thor with Orlog and the battle starts, now I'm not sure if Thor is punched on the face by Orlog or is cut by the face with his axe.

So far we see Thor not doing too well at the start of the battle, let's what happens next:

No Caption Provided

So we see that even Thor's own army believe that he is nothing without his hammer, as many people falsely believe worldwide regarding Thor's powers. Having faced enough humiliation and having your own men in yout army tell one another your nothing without your weapon, Thor has heard enough and we see him catching axe with his bare hands!!!! Let's continue and oh by the way, we actually see is slashed in the gut with Warlord's axe this time:

No Caption Provided

Thor uses some skills and agility to combat the Warlord and beats the tyrant mercilessly with punches, leaving him in a bloody mess:

No Caption Provided

The battle is over and Thor has won, Thor has beaten the Warlord with fists and punches alone!!! Now in the next scan Odin tells Thor he has earned the right to receive his hammer back but Thor rejects the offer, telling Odin that he needs to look into himself as a warrior and not rely on his hammer. Here, he says it here:

No Caption Provided

Now folks before I close off, there has been many debates about who would win between Thor and the Hulk. In the same comic we see here that Thor not only defeated the Hulk but according to Thor's comrade of Asgard, he almost killed the Hulk:

No Caption Provided

To me that can count as one of Thor's victories over Hulk no so? Here's the cover of the issue:

No Caption Provided

Weird I know....

Anyway let's continue, the following scans take place from Marvel Team-Up featuring Spider-Man and the Mighty Thor #70 where the two heroes take on the Living Monolith. Now in this scan we see a feat of Thor levitating in the air without his hammer, now before I post that scan I thought I should post this scan of Thor leaping off a building and catching his hammer in mid-air here:

No Caption Provided

Kind of reminds of the Thor movie where Thor leaped in the air and caught his hammer mid air and flew across Asgard. Okay so obviously this above scan does not count as a feat of Thor levitating in the air without his hammer so I will post the one where he does, we see Thor levitate in the air after having tossed his hammer at the living Monolith and his hammer returns to him while in the air:

No Caption Provided

Even though the hammer returns to Thor quickly after having thrown it, the feat still qualifies as Thor levitating in the air without his hammer. Anyhow folks here's the cover of this comic:

No Caption Provided

Now folks we will see a feat from a different Thor where he or let me rather say she brushes off an explosion, the following scans take place from the Mighty Thor #700 where Thor (Jane Foster) battles She-Hulk. In the following scan let's see how Jane Foster deals with having a gas truck tossed at her by the She-Hulk:

No Caption Provided

And.....

No Caption Provided

Well she don't seem to be bothered having a gas truck explode on her, anyway folks here's the cover of the comic:

No Caption Provided

Last but not least, let's see some other feats of Thor brushing off explosions and this time from the real Thor (smiley). The following scans take place from Avengers Assemble where Thor is one-shot by Zodiac here:

No Caption Provided

Now folks from the infamous scan above Thor being knocked out in 1 hit like that, I wanted to post the scans after this one. We see a feat of Thor lying unconscious with flames burning all around him but he is not even fazed when he regains his consciousness:

No Caption Provided

No material burning off him, he looks fine!!! Anyway here's a mini biography that states Thor can summon the weather or lightning without the aid of his hammer here:

No Caption Provided

And here's the cover of the issue folks:

No Caption Provided

Will be back for more, piece out

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A-hoy folks boy do I have some feats for Thor, once again showcasing not only his feats without the use of mnjornir but also pain endurance and some strength feats.

To kick start things off the following scans take place from Avengers Origins: Thor, a story mostly based on a young Thor before he became worthy of wielding mjornir. Anyway cutting a long story short here is a feat where we see Thor levitating in the air yet again after tossing his hammer away from him:

No Caption Provided

Can't miss this folks, that's Thor right there clearly levitating in the air without his hammer. By the way, you are aware that there are some scans where Thor falls to earth after he has tossed his hammer right? Inconsistencies, the scan above yet again proves Thor can defy gravity without the need of his hammer, or in most debated cases, holding his hammer (lol). Here's the cover of this issue:

No Caption Provided

Not happy? Wait, I've got more feats of him levitating in the air without his hammer. The following scans take place from the Avengers Assemble #7 where we see Thor flying with Iron-Man through what looks like a portal, notice that Thor is carrying an object like a machine which he fires at Thanos while in the air:

No Caption Provided

So where's Thor's hammer? You can clearly see as he is flying WITH IRON-MAN he is only carrying that machine which he blasts Thanos' cube, look at the panel where he says "For Asgard". Not only is he levitating but he is flying without his hammer!!! If that doesn't impress you I've got one more which will remove doubt. Anyway here's the cover of the issue:

No Caption Provided

Now folks the following scans take place from Unworthy Thor #3 where we see Thor enter warrior madness and beats Beta Ray Bill senseless, a weaponless Thormind you beating BRB senseless who is wielding stormbreaker. But before I do that, let's see some pain tolerance of Thor as he beaten down:

No Caption Provided

We see some more before Thor gets knocked out:

No Caption Provided

Then we see Thor locked in chains but as he becomes more pissed, he forces the chains off him here:

No Caption Provided

Now we some more pain tolerance feats from Thor when he is electrocuted (if you will) when he tries to break free from the cell he is caged in:

No Caption Provided

Now folks let's see the battle between Unworthy and hammer-less Thor battle BRB:

No Caption Provided

So once Thor attacks BRB then the battle starts to begin here:

No Caption Provided

Now some of you guys may say that BRB was holding back in this fight, let's see as the fight continues:

No Caption Provided

The battle then eventually ends here:

No Caption Provided

I thought I should post this scan which I think is bad-ass on what Thor says about not needing his hammer to win fights:

No Caption Provided

And here's the cover of the comic:

No Caption Provided

The following scans take place from the Avengers (1996) issue 1 where we see the Avengers battle their own team-mate Thor, and by the way Thor battles them without his hammer.So basically what happens is that Thor was frozen (can't remember so don't ask) for a very long time and once his team-mates rescue him, he doesn't remember them so he attacks them here:

No Caption Provided

So the battle continues and notice, this is a hammer-less Thor:

No Caption Provided

Notice folks that Thor takes 2 cheap-shots on the face from the Vision but Thor is not fazed, he then turns his attention on the Captain:

No Caption Provided

Thor regains his memory (so it was Loki all along hey) and stops his attack on his team-mates, anyway here's the cover of the issue:

No Caption Provided

Now folks finally I have one more feat that showcasing Thor not levitating in the air without his hammer but actually flying without it, the following scans take place from Marvel Adventures Super Heroes #19 where we see Thor fly here:

No Caption Provided

I purposely left out the spoiler so that this scan can stand out, there's Thor flying without his hammer. As you can see Loki has taken the hammer of the Thor granted by Odin to test both Thor and Loki (to test if Loki can wield his hammer and to test Thor how tough he is without his hammer). Anyway folks we see Thor punching dub-res at him with his knuckles:

No Caption Provided

And here we see a strength feat from Thor before he turns back to Donald Blake:

No Caption Provided

Now folks this comic may be non-canon but I thought I should post the flying feat of Thor because that tells me that even non-canon material believes Thor can fly without his hammer (lol). Anwyay here's the cover of the issue:

No Caption Provided

Will be back to post some folks, piece!!!

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Alligatian

@alligatian: Nice post, bro.

Thanks buddy and hey, I've got more.

Folks the following scans will showcase Thor's durability after being hit with an enhanced jarnbjorn, strength feats from Thor without mjornir, Thor's durability against special guns and Thor's durability when he his soul is in hell in the possession conflict between Mesphito and Hela.

The following scans take place from the Mighty Thor #24 where we see Thor lift a car with one hand like as if it is nothing:

No Caption Provided

Then here we see another strength feat but this time he is holding his hammer, well folks I just hope that you guys do realize that Thor doesn't need to hold his hammer to have super human strength right? I know that sounds like a stupid question but I've debated people who really think that as long as Thor is "holding his hammer", he can do what he does just as long as mjornir is there. Heck, we've even had some dude say that and I qoute "Thor ain't shit without his hammer." So yeah folks, anyways in the above scan you can clearly see him placing a car on his shoulders while walking and carrying on with a conversation. Here's another strength feat where this time he is lifting far much more than a car:

No Caption Provided

So what was he lifting? Let's see here:

No Caption Provided

Well folks a picture is worth a thousand words, you guys describe what he just picked. Anyway here's the cover of that comic:

No Caption Provided

The following scans take place from Avengers Assemble where we see how Thor deals with having a jet crash on top of him

No Caption Provided

The guys he is battling are the Zodiacs I believe, so you see one of the Zodiacs forces a jet to crash on Thor resulting in big explosions, so let's see what happens next:

No Caption Provided

As you can see Thor's fine, in-fact he and the Zodiac guy are still brawling like nothing happened. Anyway here's the cover of the scan:

No Caption Provided

Now folks the following scans will showcase Thor's durability against the Apocalypse, now folks understand that the Thor that the Apocalypse is battling is an unworthy Thor. This is basically a semi-young Thor before he could wield mjornir, so we can assume that this Thor was not at his prime as the Thor we all know who wields mjornir. So this is probably Thor who's powers was still growing as a young man, so how do the two meet anyway? Well the Apocalypse travels back in time to try and kill young Thor before he messes up his timeline (or something like that). The following scans take place from Uncanny Avengers 006, first we see Thor out-drink a few vikings in mead before the Apocalypse shows up with a cheap shot:

No Caption Provided

So we see Thor lifting a man with one hand and tossing him on his ass, anyways let's see what the cheap shot does to Thor:

No Caption Provided

So we see that blow sends the Thunder God flying, literally. Is he hurt? Maybe knocked out (because some folks would expect that because he doesn't have mnjornir, lol)? Well, see for yourself:

No Caption Provided

His fine folks!!! It looks like that he is rather pissed instead, now folks notice that Thor is blasted on the chest at close range by the Apocalypse's beams which sends Thor flying even further but he is still talking smack!!! Now folks don't ask me what these beams are because I don't know, is it laser eye beams? Maybe eye ray beams? Or maybe Marvel's own version of heat vision? I don't know, don't know if those beams are even hot but judging by the fire we see on the ground (mind you it is raining!!!) and the steam coming off Thor's chest(leaving him topless by the way), one should be lead to the idea that those beams are hot!!! Let's what happens next:

No Caption Provided

So Thor whacks the Apocalypse with his axe but it barely cuts the dude, so Thor receives a head-butt that leaves him bloodied so he flees:

No Caption Provided

Ever heard of 'live to fight another day'? So Thor basically has to fall back, oh and by the way (not that it means much anyway) the Apocalypse calls Thor "Unworthy!!!"

So the two have a rematch but this time Thor has amp-up his axe thanks to Loki (but is actually the Kree in disguise), now folks what I love about this scan scan is that we see how Thor responds to being hit with his own axe:

No Caption Provided

So Thor is impaled (notice the blood) with his own axe after the Apocalypse redirects it back to Thor after Odinson launched it at Apocalypse, well as you can see folks it knocks Thor out. But remember folks this is an enhanced jarnbjorn, but let's see how long Thor is knocked out:

No Caption Provided

Oh what do you know, Thor is up on the next panel (a bloodied one that is) and this time manages to cut the armor of the Apocalypse (something he failed to do earlier as you saw). Now folks some of you may say big deal when Thor is hit by his own axe which knocks him down for barely a second, but remember that this is the same weapon that did this to the Four Horsemen:

No Caption Provided

Be-heading bears and slicing eye-balls in half (ha ha ha), anyway here's the cover of this issue:

No Caption Provided

Now the following scans take place from Avengers Assemble #6 where we see some durability feats of Thor where he is blasted with BIG GUNS. Now in the following scan we see Thor being blasted in space with guns but as usual be blocks them with his hammer here:

No Caption Provided

So he enters the fray and my mind is, will the guy get shot? So that we can see how bullet-proof he is (or laser proof whatever), well in the next scan folks he does get blasted for sure:

No Caption Provided

Alright folks let's look at the scan above very properly because I purposely left out the spoiler block, in the blue panel top left it appears that Thor is blasted from behind by to much of Iron-Man's surprise. It seems the folks who blasted him only appear off-panel now notice after he (Thor) is blasted, notice he is on his knees and flames are on his cape while he is trying to stand. Iron-Man is with him on the ground too for he is also blasted, now folks notice that Thor and Iron-Man is surrounded by these "things" with big guns and are blasted. As you can see Thor is in a circle with guns pointing everywhere and blasting at him, at close-up with neither goons holding back their fire. Notice folks that they fire at Thor, not Iron-Man and the full blasts apparently knock Thor out until Hulk arrives to save the day. Let's see what happens next:

No Caption Provided

Again, purposely I left out the spoiler here. So Thor takes off in the next panel (after what it appears he was knocked out) but as he is flying, he is blasted out of the sky which sends him falling back to earth. Is he hurt or knocked it? Nope, he just delivers a punch-line as Hulk once again comes in to save the day. Anyway folks here's the cover of this issue:

No Caption Provided

Lastly folks the following scans take place from the annual comic Mephisto vs the Avengers, in this issue Thor's soul has been taken to hell and Mephisto wants full ownership of Thor's soul but Hela wants it too!!! So in the scan we see Mephisto putting Thor to extreme lengths of torture for this:

No Caption Provided

It goes on and we see not only the durability of Thor but rather his pain tolerance of Thor's soul here:

No Caption Provided

Thor is literally put in a boiling pot of soup where demons "cook him" (lol) but that doesn't seem to work, so the "Devil" is reduced into "kinder methods" for Thor's allegiance , let's see how that goes:

No Caption Provided

Mephisto eventually gives up for he cannot break Thor, anyway here's the cover of this issue:

No Caption Provided

I will post some more folks, stay tuned

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey folks I'm back, time for some more feats of a mjornir-less Thor. The following scans will showcase Thor's strength, levitating in the air without his hammer (hammer a few inches away from his hand as he is levitating), durability against laser blasts and brawling without his hammer. The following scans take lace from the Avengers #2 where we see a strength feat here:

No Caption Provided

Now I'm not exactly sure what Thor is lifting here or the amount of it so let's check it here in the following scan:

No Caption Provided

I guess in this scan too we can't find out what exactly Thor is lifting but at least he ain't carrying his hammer, anyway here's a feat where we see the striking power of Thor's fists (not hammer, lol) were we see him punch a force-field from Kang here:

No Caption Provided

Kang flees because he wants nothing to do with Thor here:

No Caption Provided

Anyway folks here's the cover of this comic if you want it:

No Caption Provided

Now folks the following scans take place from the Mighty Thor #461 where we see Thor battle Beta-Ray-Bill in unarmed combat (well the most part of it), now it's debatable if this Thor is in Warrior Madness or if he is just pissed off and not holding back. Anyway here in here's the start of the battle where Thor and BRB brawl (using their weapons) but BRB manages to throw the first attack with a serious of kicks and punches (not to mention Thor's hit TWICE on the face with Storm-breaker) which sends Thor to drop his hammer:

No Caption Provided

So you can clearly see the hammer is dropped from Thor's side, now Thor is the one who begins throwing punches without his hammer (remember he dropped it right?):

No Caption Provided

So Thor lays a few "hay-makers" and drops BRB to the ground (literary), let's see what happens next:

No Caption Provided

Then we see Thor kicking BRB while he is down (you the know the saying 'kicking a dog while it's down') here:

No Caption Provided

So the two continue to battle using their trademark weapons so there's no point of me posting the rest of the scans so I will leave it there, anyway here's the cover:

No Caption Provided

The following scans take place from the Avengers #21 where we see Thor levitating in the air just before his hammer returns to him (which is inches away from his hand). We first see the hammer thrown from Thor off panel here:

No Caption Provided

Then we see the levitating feat here:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The following scans take place from Avengers Assemble #6 where we see Thor's durability against blast rays from guns here:

No Caption Provided

Not only is Thor blasted by guns but he is also blasted by ships but look at him, he is smiling at the end of the process like nothing happened, anyway here's the cover:

No Caption Provided

The following scans take place from the Avengers # where we Thor brawling with one of the members of the Wrecking Crew without his hammer here:

No Caption Provided

So Thor is whacked and he drops his hammer in the process, nice H2H skills we see on top there, let's see what happens next:

No Caption Provided

So it's obvious that this era of Thor still had his 60 second spell created by Odin (if he is separated from his hammer after a minute, he turns into Donald Blake) which is crap. So yes folks you've guessed it, this fight will not be a long brawl since Thor has to regain his hammer unless he changes back to Donald Blake. The battle basically ends here sadly:

No Caption Provided

Anyway folks here's the cover of this issue here:

No Caption Provided

Stay tuned folks, I will be back next time!!!!

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By TheSpartanB345T

Damn those are some scans.

Great job here overall.

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright folks time for some more feats of Thor, this time we shall see strength feats of Thor without mjnorir, durability against being hit with (yes folks) lightning, brawling without his hammer and of course my favorite levitating in the air without his hammer. The following scans take place from Giant Sized Spectacular Avengers where we see a feat of Thor levitating in the air (off panel!!!!!) here:

No Caption Provided

Now obviously the feat above is not really clear because Thor is not shown levitating in the air without his hammer (because his shown off panel) BUUUUUT we do see him toss his hammer mid-air. Also remember that he is flying with Iron-Man, that's why we know that he is in the air and not on the ground. Anyway here's the cover of the issue:

No Caption Provided

So okay folks that feat of Thor levitating in the air wasn't really clear right? No problem, I've got another clearer one. The following scans take place from the Avengers #25 where we see another "clearer" feat of Thor levitating in the air without his hammer, here's a scan where we see Thor's hammer flying by itself in the air:

No Caption Provided

So we see Thor standing along with the rest of the Avengers right? So in this scan he is not in the air, let's see if that's the case in the following scan:

No Caption Provided

So there you go, Thor is in the air this time when his hammer returns to him right? So that should count as a feat of Thor levitating in the air without his hammer right? Or maybe he just leaped into the air and caught his hammer right? Look at the other heroes who are flying in the air who a hammer-less Thor is with. Anyway take your pick, here's the cover of the issue:

No Caption Provided

Now the followings scans take place from the Mighty Thor #464 where we see a short battle between a hammer-less Thor and Hercules. The brawl begins here when Hercules's comment "sparks fire":

No Caption Provided

So you can guess what Hercules's response would be right? Let's see:

No Caption Provided

So Hercules doesn't respond well to the cheap shot from Thor as you can see above, let's see what happens in the next scan:

No Caption Provided

So the battle is interrupted, by the way, it's interrupted just when he pulls out his hammer for battle!!! ha ha ha, anyway here's the cover of the issue:

No Caption Provided

The following scans take place from the Avengers #283 where we see a strength feat from a bearded (this time) Thor here:

No Caption Provided

So how big is the object that Thor is lifting? Let's see in the following scan:

No Caption Provided

Anyway here's the scan of this issue:

No Caption Provided

The following scans take place from the following issue of the above issue where we will see Thor's durability against being hit with lightning, but this lightning comes from Zeus!!!! The following scans take place from the Avengers #284, in the first scan we Thor hiding behind a tree when Zeus blasts him with lightning here:

No Caption Provided

So Thor uses a bark of a tree to block himself from Zeus's lightning, what's worth noting here is that Thor tells Zeus that he can't kill him. Hmmm, maybe is he referring to Zeus's lightning or something else? Well, let's see how Thor responds to Zeus's lightning when it hits him here:

No Caption Provided

So Thor's blasted with lightning from a pissed off Zeus, notice folks that's the same lightning that was dropping the rest of Avengers (including She-Hulk and Black Knight) with one bolt!!! Here in this scan Thor is up after being blasted by lightning from Zeus like nothing happened (well the lightning sends him kneeling though), now in the next scan we see Thor blasted again but he is knocked out this time:

No Caption Provided

But folks that's not lightning that knocks Thor out, look at the object or weapon (looks like a magic wand, lol) that is used to blast Thor to his feet (literally dropping his hammer in the process), anyway here's the cover of this issue:

No Caption Provided

You guys you've been amazing, I will be back for some more so continue popping in and comment!!!!

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks brother cause I got more, now folks the following scans will showcase Thor's durability against being hit with Are's mace on the face and brushing it off, durability against being hit by lightning (yes that too again!!!), brawling without his hammer and of course one of my favorites summoning the weather without his hammer. Now the following scans take place from Fantastic Four: Atlantis Rising issue 2 where we see Thor brawling without his hammer:

No Caption Provided

It's a quick feat but hey it counts right? Anyway here's the cover of the issue:

No Caption Provided

Now the following scans take place from the Mighty Thor #462 where we see a Warrior Madness Thor (debatable folks) take on Pluto and his brother Ares. In the scan we see Thor's durability after he is blasted by Pluto's battle axe (believed to produce hell fire):

No Caption Provided

So you can see Thor is blasted, let's see his reaction afterwards:

No Caption Provided

We see that Thor is hit on the face with Are's mace but not only does Thor brush it off but it pisses him off, anyway here's the cover of this issue:

No Caption Provided

Now folks for some scans, the following scans take place from Fantastic Four: Atlantis Rising #1 where we see Thor brushing off being hit with lightning here:

No Caption Provided

So in the above scan Thor is summoning the weather but the sorceress beats Thor to the punch since she doesn't need to use a weapon to summon the weather but can use her hands instead!!!! You can see that Thor is hit with the lightning before he can summon it, look at his expression folks!!! Anyway folks later on in the issue we see him battle Namor underwater here:

No Caption Provided

What's interesting about this fight folks is that Thor and Namor battle each other in the air and Thor is the one who brings or drags Namor underwater. Why would he do that? Anyway let's see what happens next since the battle takes place underwater:

No Caption Provided

So Thor has no problem fighting Namor underwater and according to Namor's words, Thor is now fighting Namor in his territory, let's what happens next:

No Caption Provided

So we see Thor taking the fight out of the water now, hmmm why did he bring Namor underwater to begin with? Anyway folks here's the cover of this issue:

No Caption Provided

Now the last scans take place from the Avengers #44 where we see Thor summing the weather (or rather a tornado instead) without the aid of his hammer. Now folks it could be debatable if Thor actually doesn't have his hammer while summoning the violent wind or maybe he actually has his hammer but it's cropped out by the writers. Anyway here we clearly see Thor tossing his hammer away here:

No Caption Provided

There!!!! The above scan shows that his hammer is thrown away, now let's see what happens next:

No Caption Provided

Now folks what do you call that? Thor has no hammer in the scan above and we see him summoning tornadoes with one arm after he has tossed his hammer away in the earlier page. Anyway here's the cover of the issue:

No Caption Provided

I will be back for some more scans folks, hope yol enjoyed it

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By TonyStark6999

@alligatian: Damn Man, keep it up. Also, post some more combat speed/reflexes feats for Thor.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn I don't read comics but this effort is amazing

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alligatian: Damn Man, keep it up. Also, post some more combat speed/reflexes feats for Thor.

Thanks brother, really appreciate it. I've got some more awesome scans of Thor's feats without the aid of his hammer, now remember folks the feats where Thor does use his hammer I always explain the events behind him using the hammer. So don't say how we come we see scans of Thor with his hammer then? Remember as I said before, I explain the events of him having his hammer. This thread is still about a hammer-less Thor, now the following scans take place from the Avengers #210 where the Avengers battle super villains who call themselves the Weather Men!!! Now by that statement you know these villains can control the weather, just like Thor. But unlike Thor who mostly uses his hammer to summon the weather, these villains can summon the weather with just a mere thought and a gesture of their hands!!! Now folks in this issue these villains are not your ordinary weather controllers, the entire issue the Avengers are man-handled one by one, even Thor!!!! So in the scan you are about to see, we see how Thor AGAIN reacts being hit with lightning here:

No Caption Provided

Folks you can see this quite clearly, Thor is not his with his own lightning.....he is hit with lightning that is summoned by the Weather-Men!!!! So they basically beat Thor to punch in summoning the weather, that shows the power they pack (one can even assume they may even have more power in summoning the weather than Thor). Now is Thor knocked out? Wanna see what happens in the next scan? Sure, since this is not a Thor respect thread let's see what happens next:

No Caption Provided

Folks it's not a panel later and we see Thor recovering mid-air from the hit. Notice what it says in the yellow panel (first panel), it states that "stunned by the mutinous lightning". It states that Thor is only "stunned", and remember folks Thor did not expect to be hit with lightning that he was planning to summon. In fact we can say he was blind-sided but hey folks, look at him, he looks fine. Now here is the cover of the issue, you've just seen for yourselves brushing off lightning:

No Caption Provided

Hey folks will you look at that, even by the cover Thor seems to be hit with lightning (lol)!!! Now folks the following scans will showcase feats of Thor's durability against punching very sharp objects, the following scans take place from the War of the Realms #1 (wow, they even have a director's cut, I kid you not). Now folks in this issue we see Thor punching a very sharp object that leaves him with a bloodied hand:

No Caption Provided

Even though he is left with a bloodied hand he doesn't seem to care, of course he is then sent flying as you see in the above scan, we also see him again holding the sharp object this time:

No Caption Provided

Now folks here's the cover of the issue:

No Caption Provided

Now folks I will post a scan that takes place before the above issue, the following scans take place from Thor #14 where battles Venom. But this is not your normal Vemon folks, this is a magically enhanced Venom who packs very sharp objects like Gore-the God Butcher (you remember him right?). Now let's see how sharp this object that Thor punched in the earlier issue is:

No Caption Provided

So now that you've seen how sharp the weapons are that Thor punched, in this issue we see Thor being slashed a couple a times by these sharp weapons. Notice in this issue there is the young Thor, the current Thor and the old Thor (of whom all are slashed by the way).

We see the young Thor getting slashed here in this scan:

No Caption Provided

So what happens after that? Is Thor down? Well let's see:

No Caption Provided

Young Thor gives a mystical dog a left hook (ha ha ha), also folks let's see another durability feat of Thor tanking sharp weapons (remember these are not normal weapons!!!):

No Caption Provided

Did I forget to mention that was a young Thor? And this time is whacked on the back with another sharp weapon, full on collision and Thor takes the shot on the back. Anywayz folks here's the cover of the issue:

No Caption Provided

Will you look at that, that's a young Thor on that cover (ha ha ha)

Now folks the following scans will showcase one of Thor's under-rated abilities, super-vision. Now I've posted scans here of Thor seeing beings that not even the gods could see, in a way he can see the invincible mind you. I can't really explain Thor's super senses (in this case eye vision) but in some comics Thor has demonstrated that he has super "eye" senses, let me show you this in the following scans. So, the following scans take place from the Avengers #276 where we see Thor using this "super-vision", also notice folks that he is the only one who can see what the Avengers cannot see:

No Caption Provided

So Thor pushes She-Hulk aside and goes after the "unseen" being, of course one of the Avengers goes after him:

No Caption Provided

So Star-Fire, Captain America and the Black-Knight go after Thor to see what is wrong with him (obviously nothing is wrong with him, it's just that he is seeing a being that they can't see). Notice folks what Thor says when the Avengers question his behavior, Thor says "No human eyes could see that!!!" Now Thor takes off and teleport s to Olympia where he catches up with Hermes-god of speed (shown a lot in Thor respect threads), Thor then gets into a fight with Hephaestus and folks we see Thor's durability where he brushes off being hit on the face with a mace:

No Caption Provided

Notice folks that Thor was blind-sided here and didn't expect the attack, but the hit just makes him angry. Also notice that the mace he is hit with is an OLYMPIAN weapon, you know.... the one that is usually carried by Hercules (and the mace is considered as a rival to mnjornir as far as striking power goes). Also folks in earlier in that comic Mr Hyde was rag-dolling the Avengers (it happened in part one of the issue not this one) but when Thor stepped in, this happened:

No Caption Provided

We get to see Thor's toughness folks and Star-Fire (I think) asks him "Did you get an upgrade or something?" Anyway folks here's the cover of the comic:

No Caption Provided

And now folks the last scans, here I will show you Marvel's power grid of Thor's powers but in this case they show the female Thor known as Tyrene (not the Jane Foster one). Now folks you remember we have seen scans of Thor summoning lightning and the weather without his hammer right? Let's see the power grid where they show a hammer-less Tyrene surging lightning through her hands:

No Caption Provided

Now you folks may say that well that's just a Marvel power grid but folks you've seen for yourself Thor having no problem summoning lightning without his hammer. This above scan kind of reminds you of Storm (ha ha ah), and folks this is the same female Thor we've seen levitating in the air and flying without her hammer TWICE. Anyway folks I will be back for some more scans....and oh yeah here's the cover of the issue:

No Caption Provided

And last folks, let's see a strength feat from a hammer-less Thor in the following scans from the Avengers #228 in here:

No Caption Provided

And here's the cover of the issue:

No Caption Provided

Well folks I will be back for more, cheers!!!

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs said:

Damn I don't read comics but this effort is amazing

Thanks and I've got some more, the following scans ladies (if there are any, lol) and gentlemen will showcase Thor's strength feats without the aid of mjornir, brawling without his hammer, being hit with his own lightning and feats of Thor being underwater for long periods (and no, not being underwater for less than 5 minutes!!!). Most of these feats folks are taken from the Avengers comics so without wasting time, the following scans take place from the Avengers #159 where Thor and his team battle Graviton. Here we see Thor blasting Graviton with lightning from his hammer but Graviton redirects it back to Thor here:

No Caption Provided

So let's see what happens next:

No Caption Provided

The impact doesn't knock him out but Thor is barely able to stand, you need to understand folks that Graviton blasted Thor with his own energy blasts on top of the lightning he redirected at Thor. Also notice that Iron-Man is the one who is knocked out, not Thor. Anyway here's the cover of the comic:

No Caption Provided

Now the following scans take place from the Avengers #222 where we see Thor brushing off having a car thrown at him by Tiger shark:

No Caption Provided

Now let's see how Thor deals with the impact:

No Caption Provided

Thor is up like nothing happened, anyway folks here's the cover of the issue:

No Caption Provided

The following scans take place from the Mighty Thor #466 where we see a strength feat of Thor lifting a meteor as he battles Drax the Destroyer in space:

No Caption Provided

Anyway here's the cover of this issue:

No Caption Provided

Now the following scans take place from the Avengers #292 where we see a short underwater feat of Thor but first we see a quick scuffle between quick Thor and Namor here:

No Caption Provided

Then we see Thor going after Namor under the sea here:

No Caption Provided

So here's the cover of the issue here:

No Caption Provided

Now folks I know that scan had a short feat of Thor being underwater, now here are scans where we see Thor being underwater far longer and not showing signs of gasping for air (like he has in the past in most of his classic days). The following scans take place from the Avengers #232 where we see Thor'a underwater feats beginning here:

No Caption Provided

Then we see Thor coming to the surface here:

No Caption Provided

So folks you can see Thor is having no trouble fighting underwater but wait it doesn't end there, he goes back underwater here for a longer time this "time":

No Caption Provided

So not only is Thor diving underwater but he is fighting in the process knocking torpedoes underwater with his hammer (and please nay-sayers don't say Thor needs his hammer to hold his breathe underwater, lol). Anyway let's continue:

No Caption Provided

Oh sorry folks I didn't notice Thor resurfaced there, anyway we see him underwater again:

No Caption Provided

Anyway here's the cover of this comic folks:

No Caption Provided

And lastly folks the following scans take place from the Avengers #302 where we see an unusual feat of Thor, now folks we have always seen Thor flying in space (and sometimes talking, lol) having no problems (sometimes Superman himself explains that he has to his breath and lungs to survive in space). Here in this scan we see Thor talking about he too having to hold his breath in space AFTER BEING SEPARATED FROM HIS HAMMER HERE:

No Caption Provided

I don't know what Thor is inhaling there but notice that he is the only one who ventures off into space while his crew remain inside the ship (and some of the crew have no trouble being in the void of space). Anyway folks here's the cover of the issue here:

No Caption Provided

Will be back for some folks

Avatar image for lazarus4tempest
lazarus4tempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EDUCATED THESE SAVAGES WHO DEARS UNDERMINED THOR...................KEEP THEM COMING I'M GOING TO FOLLOW YOU GODDAMMIT....LOVE IT!!!

lazarus4tempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it possible for this to be at the Thor forum as swell?

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Alligatian

@lazarus4tempest said:

EDUCATED THESE SAVAGES WHO DEARS UNDERMINED THOR...................KEEP THEM COMING I'M GOING TO FOLLOW YOU GODDAMMIT....LOVE IT!!!

Thanks hommie and I've got some more scans, get ready!!!

The following scans folks will all take place from the Avengers so let's begin with feats of Thor levitating in the air without his hammer, the following scans take place from the Avengers #400 Giant Size. So let's see the scan where Thor tosses his hammer away from him so you can get the clear picture that he levitates in the air before it returns back to him:

No Caption Provided

So you can clearly see Thor tosses his away hammer away right? Now, let's see the following scan which I have purposely narrated under PAINT:

No Caption Provided

Simple right and nothing hard? That's a scan of Thor clearly levitating in the air without mjornir, now here's the cover of the issue:

No Caption Provided

Another feat shows Thor levitating in the air without his hammer but this one is a cover:

No Caption Provided

Now the following scans take place from the Avengers #318 where the Avengers (alongside Spidey) battle Nebula, we first see a strength feat from Thor as he rips a ship of a door in space open:

No Caption Provided

We then see a durability feat of Thor where Thor is blasted by Nebula, but folks notice something:

No Caption Provided

The same blast that Thor is blasted turned an ordinary professor into vapor, you may ask how powerful is Nebula's blast. Well, you can ask Cap and Spidey since they are desperately trying to dodge the blast. Anyway since Thor is tagged, let's see how he is:

No Caption Provided

Thor is fine and in fact, in the next panel he is blasting Nebula with his hammer in return (lol). Anyway let's see the cover of the issue:

No Caption Provided

The following scans take place from the Avengers #226 where we see Thor brawling without mjornir, in the following scan Thor and the Avengers battle a powerful demon by the name of Evil Eye. The demon and it's partner manhandle the Avengers because of the power they possess, Thor tosses his hammer at one of them but they block his hammer using energy magic. Here let me show you:

No Caption Provided

The other demon that Thor battles is Bres and you can see how he immobilizes Thor's hammer, notice how She-Hulk and Iron-Man are manhandled in one panel (Iron-Man is literally frozen in magic while She-Hulk is dropped to the floor because her physical attacks prove nothing to the demon). Notice that since the other Avengers are down, it's only Thor who is holding his own (without mjornir) against Bres and the battle appears to be a stalemate. Let's see what happens in the following scan:

No Caption Provided

Thanks to a distraction from She-Hulk, Thor (WITHOUT HIS HAMMER) knocks out the demon with one punch!!!! Anyway here's the cover of the issue:

No Caption Provided

Talking about the power of Thor's punches, let's see another feat of the power of Thor's punches. The following scans take place from the Avengers #105 where the Avengers battle the Beast-Brood (four armed cannibals believed to be three times stronger than Avengers). In the following scan we see of these 4 armed brutes drop a chunk of rock on Thor's head here:

No Caption Provided

Nice dodging feat from Thor by the way as he dodges an axe thrown at him, anyway the impact literally makes Thor drop his helmet (lol). Let's see what happens next:

No Caption Provided

These beasts are so strong that takes Thor and Lady Sif to restrain it, Thor literally drops it down with one right hook. Anyway here's the cover of the issue:

No Caption Provided

Now the last scans take place from the Avengers #300 where we see a quick strength feat of a hammer-less Thor here:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Now the last scans take place from the Avengers #98 where we see a strength feat from Thor, so we basically see Thor and Iron-Man lifting a massive object but the object is so heavy that Iron-Man not only struggles to hold his endbut he drops it!!!!

No Caption Provided

Notice folks that Iron-Man accidentally blasts Thor on the toes with his repulsors and the blast just startles Thor, anyway here's the cover:

No Caption Provided

Notice even in the cover Thor is blasted by Iron-Man and punched by Cap (lol), will be back for some, keep you posted!!!!

lazarus4tempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alligatian: DUDE...DUDE........KEEP THEM COMING LOVE THE RESPECT...I'LL BE WAITING ON THE REST

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alligatian: DUDE...DUDE........KEEP THEM COMING LOVE THE RESPECT...I'LL BE WAITING ON THE REST

Thanks my guy, like I said, I will be back for more and here I am!!! We shall see scans of Thor's durability against mind blasts, brawling without mnjorir, durability against blasts from robots, surviving underwater (WHICH IS VERY RARE) and of course my favorite, levitating in the air without his hammer. Oh by the way, all these feats take place from the Avengers!!!! Let's start with the following scans where we will see Thor in a short scuffle with Spidey, bear in mind Thor doesn't have his hammer!!!! The following scans take place from the Avengers where we see a short fight between Thor and Spidey, so basically Thor tries to bull-rush (some kind of speed feat according to Comic Vine) Spidey but Spidey dodges him and delivers a kick of his own here:

No Caption Provided

So Thor is kicked to the face by Spidey, let's see how he responds:

No Caption Provided

Spidey's kick to the face only pisses Thor and Spidey yells "He is too strong for me!!!" Now folks notice that Spidey has managed to seperate Thor from his hammer using his webs, Spidey webs Thor's hammer and manages to send a block of concrete slab slamming into Thor:

No Caption Provided

Thor slams through the concrete slabs like as if they were paper (the narration states that, not me) and if that wasn't enough (Prophet Shepard Bushiri testimonies) Spidey webs a hammer-less Thor but the Thunder God treats the webs like straw (just look at Thor's own words folks). Anyway folks here's the cover of the issue:

No Caption Provided

Now the following scans take place from the Avengers #1 where we see the underwater feat of Thor, let's see Thor diving into the sea:

No Caption Provided

Now folks let's look carefully at the following scan and I've personally highlighted it under PAINT software, let's see the power of Thor lungs (notice he said the same thing when he was in space in earlier scans posted in this thread):

No Caption Provided

Now folks I perposely left out the spoiler block here, yes I know Thor is underwater for just one panel but look at his speech bubble where he says "Luckily my lungs are strong!!!" So Thor tells the reader why he is able to submerge himself underwater for minutes, the scan may not say much but hey it counts for me. Anyway here's the cover of the issue:

No Caption Provided

The following scans take place from the Avengers #130 where we see durability feats of Thor from robot blasts, folks we know that Thor is known as blocking objects shot at him using his hammer (anything from gun shots to lasers). So it's nice to know what happens when he is blasted or is tagged which gives us some idea if he is bullet-proof or not, in this scan here we see him being blasted by the Titanium Man:

No Caption Provided

So is Thor down? What happens in the next scan because I'm sure you guys wanna see what happens next right? Well then let's see since Thor is tagged:

No Caption Provided

So Thor is blasted to the ground but he is not out since the Titanium Man pins him to the floor and strangling him, but as you can see Thor knocks the Titanium Man right off of him (and yes using his right hand and not hammer). And here's the cover of the issue:

No Caption Provided

Now folks the following scans take place from the Avengers #6 where we see durability feats of Thor against a mind blast here:

No Caption Provided

So Thor is blasted with a stun ray/paralysis ray which he obviously blocks with his hammer, but Thor is blasted again but this time he doesn't block it and he is hit at point blank. However Thor only looses his balance (the panel states that) and the villain says "How did he recover so quickly?" Then folks we see a dodging feat of Thor here:

No Caption Provided

Anyway folks here's the cover of the issue:

No Caption Provided

The following scans will showcase Thor brawling without his hammer, in the following scans which take place from the Avengers #12 where Thor battles Hercules (both of them unarmed) here:

No Caption Provided

The two engage in combat with weapons but as you can see, once they get physical weapons are dropped and the two grapple one another. Let's see what happens next:

No Caption Provided

Thor does something unorthodox where we see him outsmarting Hercules by making him ALMOST to fall off a building which causes Hercules to submit (very strange that high places can harm let alone kill class 100 ton like Hercules). Anyway here is the cover folks:

No Caption Provided

And lastly folks, the following scans take place from the Avengers #124 where we see Thor not only levitating in the air but IT APPEARS THAT HE IS SITTING ON CLOUDS WITHOUT HIS HAMMER. Here, check it for yourself:

No Caption Provided

Folks you can clearly see this yourselves, Thor is flying in the air and we see him on that very panel sitting on clouds. And he is not HOLDING his hammer, the hammer in fact appears to be tucked between his feet (judging by the scan). Folks, you be the judge and here's the cover of the issue:

No Caption Provided

You guys have been a great crowd, I will be back for more!!!

lazarus4tempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lazarus4tempest said:

Thanks my guy, like I said, I will be back for more and here I am!!! We shall see scans of Thor's durability against mind blasts, brawling without mnjorir, durability against blasts from robots, surviving underwater (WHICH IS VERY RARE) and of course my favorite, levitating in the air without his hammer. Oh by the way, all these feats take place from the Avengers!!!! Let's start with the following scans where we will see Thor in a short scuffle with Spidey, bear in mind Thor doesn't have his hammer!!!! The following scans take place from the Avengers where we see a short fight between Thor and Spidey, so basically Thor tries to bull-rush (some kind of speed feat according to Comic Vine) Spidey but Spidey dodges him and delivers a kick of his own here:

amazing tag me when more is available

No Caption Provided

So Thor is kicked to the face by Spidey, let's see how he responds:

No Caption Provided

Spidey's kick to the face only pisses Thor and Spidey yells "He is too strong for me!!!" Now folks notice that Spidey has managed to seperate Thor from his hammer using his webs, Spidey webs Thor's hammer and manages to send a block of concrete slab slamming into Thor:

No Caption Provided

Thor slams through the concrete slabs like as if they were paper (the narration states that, not me) and if that wasn't enough (Prophet Shepard Bushiri testimonies) Spidey webs a hammer-less Thor but the Thunder God treats the webs like straw (just look at Thor's own words folks). Anyway folks here's the cover of the issue:

No Caption Provided

Now the following scans take place from the Avengers #1 where we see the underwater feat of Thor, let's see Thor diving into the sea:

No Caption Provided

Now folks let's look carefully at the following scan and I've personally highlighted it under PAINT software, let's see the power of Thor lungs (notice he said the same thing when he was in space in earlier scans posted in this thread):

No Caption Provided

Now folks I perposely left out the spoiler block here, yes I know Thor is underwater for just one panel but look at his speech bubble where he says "Luckily my lungs are strong!!!" So Thor tells the reader why he is able to submerge himself underwater for minutes, the scan may not say much but hey it counts for me. Anyway here's the cover of the issue:

No Caption Provided

The following scans take place from the Avengers #130 where we see durability feats of Thor from robot blasts, folks we know that Thor is known as blocking objects shot at him using his hammer (anything from gun shots to lasers). So it's nice to know what happens when he is blasted or is tagged which gives us some idea if he is bullet-proof or not, in this scan here we see him being blasted by the Titanium Man:

No Caption Provided

So is Thor down? What happens in the next scan because I'm sure you guys wanna see what happens next right? Well then let's see since Thor is tagged:

No Caption Provided

So Thor is blasted to the ground but he is not out since the Titanium Man pins him to the floor and strangling him, but as you can see Thor knocks the Titanium Man right off of him (and yes using his right hand and not hammer). And here's the cover of the issue:

No Caption Provided

Now folks the following scans take place from the Avengers #6 where we see durability feats of Thor against a mind blast here:

No Caption Provided

So Thor is blasted with a stun ray/paralysis ray which he obviously blocks with his hammer, but Thor is blasted again but this time he doesn't block it and he is hit at point blank. However Thor only looses his balance (the panel states that) and the villain says "How did he recover so quickly?" Then folks we see a dodging feat of Thor here:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The following scans will showcase Thor brawling without his hammer, in the following scans which take place from the Avengers #12 where Thor battles Hercules (both of them unarmed) here:

No Caption Provided

The two engage in combat with weapons but as you can see, once they get physical weapons are dropped and the two grapple one another. Let's see what happens next:

No Caption Provided

Thor does something unorthodox where we see him outsmarting Hercules by making him ALMOST to fall off a building which causes Hercules to submit (very strange that high places can harm let alone kill class 100 ton like Hercules). Anyway here is the cover folks:

No Caption Provided

And lastly folks, the following scans take place from the Avengers #124 where we see Thor not only levitating in the air but IT APPEARS THAT HE IS SITTING ON CLOUDS WITHOUT HIS HAMMER. Here, check it for yourself:

No Caption Provided

Folks you can clearly see this yourselves, Thor is flying in the air and we see him on that very panel sitting on clouds. And he is not HOLDING his hammer, the hammer in fact appears to be tucked between his feet (judging by the scan). Folks, you be the judge and here's the cover of the issue:

No Caption Provided

You guys have been a great crowd, I will be back for more!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks and I've got more, I have posted a few of speed feats in this thread, just look through them and you will find some. Since you wanted a speed and reflex/combat feat I'll start with this one where we see him flying and keeping up with Quicksilver. The following scans take place from the Avengers #84 where we see Thor and Quicksilver doing their "Superman/the Flash" thing (Superman flying and the Flash running) here:

No Caption Provided

It may not be much since it's just in one panel but anyway folks here's the cover of the issue:

No Caption Provided

Now folks the following scans where we will see Thor's durability against Cyclob's optic blast, the following scans take place from the Avengers # 111 where we see the feat here:

No Caption Provided

By the way folks that is a hammer-less Thor who is blasted on the head by Cyclobs, but this makes Thor mad. Anyway folks here's the cover of this issue:

No Caption Provided

Now folks the following scans take place from the Avengers #3 where we see Thor brawl without his hammer with Wonder Man here:

No Caption Provided

Their short scuff ends there (since he uses his hammer in the rest of the fight), now here's the cover of the issue:

No Caption Provided

Now folks for some more short scuffle brawls, the following scans take place from the Avengers #121 where we see a brawl here:

No Caption Provided

And then we see a durability feat of Thor against a mind-blast from a ray gun by Zodiac here:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Now folks the following scans take place from the Avengers #281 where we see a strength feat from Thor here:

No Caption Provided

And here's the cover of this issue here:

No Caption Provided

Now the following scans will show a strength feat (well a double strength feat) from Thor and Vision in the Avengers #96 where we see Thor and Vision flying in space and doing this:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

And lastly folks time to see some durability feats of Thor against blasts and the following scans take place from the Avengers #412 where we see the first durability feat:

No Caption Provided

You can see clearly that in the above scan he is blasted on the spine right? Let's see another feat of his durability again here:

No Caption Provided

Thor is blasted again but Quicksilver pulls Thor out of harm's way, but in the same scan he is not so lucky as he is tagged with the blast AGAIN on the spine. Now in this scan we see him this time being blasted on the chest here:

No Caption Provided

So nice to see Thor not blocking blasts with his hammer right folks? At least with scans like these, this gives us a picture that he is bullet-proof......or in this case has durability against blasts from guns and lasers right? Anyway here's the cover of the issue:

No Caption Provided

And that's all she wrote folks, I'll be back for more!!!