Favourite comic book quotes

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

"All the power of the storm, from all the world, flows through my veins, and can be summoned by mine hammer at any time, wherever it is. A lightning storm in Japan? Mine. A hurricane off the coast of Barbados? Mine again. A brace of tornadoes in Kansas? Aye...mine. All that might, all that destructive force, mine to command. Channeled and guided through the mystic might of this hammer, guided right at thee!" Thor at his best.

"When I make a fist to crush your resistance. It is with three billion hands! When I stare into your eyes and shatter your dreams and break your heart. It is with six billion eyes. Nothing like Darkseid has ever come among you: nothing will again. I will take you to a hell without exit or end. And there I will murder your souls. And make you crawl and beg. And die. Die! Die for Darkseid."

"Is this who I was to protect? Why, because they are weak? When you crush an ant beneath your foot, do feel remorse? No. Is this because you are evil or because you recognize yourself as a higher form of life? This is what the Wizard could not understand. If I have the powers of the gods, then I am not a god myself? Should I not be treated as such? You want to be a protector? Then protect the soul. Revert to your mortal form and I will prove a benevolent deity." Black Adam in Superman/Shazam: The Return of Black Adam.

"Maybe you do not understand. I have caused all of this destruction you see around you. The lives lost are of direct consequence to my actions. I can't describe the guilt, shame...and most importantly the anger that I feel right now. All I've thought about...the only thing I have wanted since all this of happened was to hit something as hard as I can." Mark "Invincible" Grayson.

"Dreams save us. Dreams lift us up and transform us. And on my soul, I swear... until my dream of a world where dignity, honor and justice becomes the reality we all share - I'll never stop fighting. Ever." Superman, the best and the greatest.

"No, I’m the one who should be apologizing to you, Oliver. The past few weeks, I’ve been training you…I think I’ve learned more than you have. I scolded you…I yelled at you—thought I knew better. I thought you were misguided, naïve—I was wrong. You were right the whole time—but I’ve learned my lesson. Someone tries to hurt my family—someone I love—if there’s another villain out there putting lives in danger—who’s just keep coming at me until they finally succeed…I won’t hesitate to kill them." Another one from Invincible.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

bump

No Caption Provided

blackagar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

TheSpoiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

Pretty generic answer, but this is the first that comes to mind:

No Caption Provided

Anna_Karenina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monet St. Croix:

‘‘I don't hate everybody. I think that I'm better than everybody. It's completely different’’

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

1: Thor the world still needs heroes &

I Say Thee Nay!!

2: Thing- Its clobbering Time!!

3:Spidey sense tingling

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Pretty generic answer, but this is the first that comes to mind:

No Caption Provided

+1

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

bump

Green Arrow puts Batman in his place
Green Arrow puts Batman in his place

Avatar image for mohammed_alg_92
mohammed_alg_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

"They can call you whatever they want, savior, destroyer, all that matters is what you choose."

World War Hulk

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-64456b84cf5e8
deactivated-64456b84cf5e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"You must see by now there is no u and I there is only us. We are together or we are nothing."

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Before creation was... I was. Where creation ends... I wait."~Oblivion

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers