Avengers 17%
X-Men 13%
Teen Titans 13%
Fantastic Four 6%
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2%
Power Rangers 2%
Autobots 0%
Other 10%

What's everybody's favorite superhero team?

I know I didn't list them all but tried to get the most popular ones.

• 
infinitehope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@watcer said:
  1. Justice League
    Batman and Superman
  2. Avengers
    Spider-Man and Thor
  3. Teen Titans
    Dick Grayson
  4. X-Men
    Wolverine
  5. Power Rangers
  6. TMNT
    Donatello
  7. Autobots
    Optimus Prime
  8. Fantastic Four

Thanks for listing your favorite members with your choices.

Appreciate it! Interesting seeing you put Spider-man as an Avenger, I know he was one since at least Brian Michael Bendis but I didn't generally think of him.

Watcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 38

@watcer said:
  1. Justice League
    Batman and Superman
  2. Avengers
    Spider-Man and Thor
  3. Teen Titans
    Dick Grayson
  4. X-Men
    Wolverine
  5. Power Rangers
  6. TMNT
    Donatello
  7. Autobots
    Optimus Prime
  8. Fantastic Four

Thanks for listing your favorite members with your choices.

Appreciate it! Interesting seeing you put Spider-man as an Avenger, I know he was one since at least Brian Michael Bendis but I didn't generally think of him.

Oh, you're right actually. He's generally our friendly neighborhood Spider-Man :D

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

The Ginyu Force

Avatar image for deactivated-64456b84cf5e8
deactivated-64456b84cf5e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinitehope: JLI or JLA are all reallygreat but I don't prefer them over the large chunk of x runs starting from Claremont. I only prefer JLU over X-Men because it introduced a concept of expansion with different characters of anthropology stories in mainstream media which exemplifies that animation is the best option for comic book adaptation. X-Men had their Unlimited comic series but that isnt really influential to continuity of characters but it was good.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

TT or FF

infinitehope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vishop_ said:

@infinitehope: JLI or JLA are all reallygreat but I don't prefer them over the large chunk of x runs starting from Claremont. I only prefer JLU over X-Men because it introduced a concept of expansion with different characters of anthropology stories in mainstream media which exemplifies that animation is the best option for comic book adaptation. X-Men had their Unlimited comic series but that isnt really influential to continuity of characters but it was good.

Thanks.

I never finished Claremont's X-Men but when the writing was at it's peak, it might have been better than any Justice League run but the beginning was pretty rough with the villain side.

The JLU series didn't go as in depth with the characterizations as Claremont but that might have helped to focus more on the plot and world building and characterizations with more metaphorical appeal for the superhero power fantasy aspect.

Did you have a favorite team member?

Avatar image for deactivated-64456b84cf5e8
deactivated-64456b84cf5e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vishop_ said:

Thanks.

I never finished Claremont's X-Men but when the writing was at it's peak, it might have been better than any Justice League run but the beginning was pretty rough with the villain side.

The JLU series didn't go as in depth with the characterizations as Claremont but that might have helped to focus more on the plot and world building and characterizations with more metaphorical appeal for the superhero power fantasy aspect.

Did you have a favorite team member?

I agree. The writing isn't worldclass but its consistency is what his run made so good for 15 years.