Favorite mountain busting feat?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Anything better than seeing a got damn mountain be blown up? Be it from Manga,Comics,Cartoons, Movies, Anime , etc

My personal favorite.

No Caption Provided

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord Revelation hovered in the air next to his bell. His eyes shone with the splendor of the sun and moon. The darkness and light seemed to interlock and then combine with the crimson bloody glow which emanated from the slit on his forehead. He lifted his right hand up, and then waved it downward.

As he did, the dark glow, the bright light and the bloody essence combined to form the image of a hand. It began to descend toward the earth.

It takes some time to describe, but happened in an instant. A roar filled the air as the hand fell downward toward the East Mountain of the Reliance Sect. As the hand descended onto the East Mountain, it began to crumble, layer after layer crashing down and disintegrating into dust. By the time the hand had finished its descent, the East Mountain… was gone!

Lord Revelation had long since caught sight of the oil lamp in Meng Hao’s hands. He looked down, his gaze sweeping the land once again. He lifted his hand, then waved it downward a second time.

This time light poured from his eyes, and the slit on his forehead opened up to the width of a finger. The blood red light poured out, and as his hand descended, the mountains for tens of thousands of miles in all directions began to rock and sway. In the sky above the quaking mountains, appeared… an enormous hand!

At first it didn’t seem very large, but amidst thunderous rumblings, it grew larger and larger, until it seemed as if it covered the mountains for tens of thousands of kilometres in all directions. The earth trembled, and the faces of the three Pseudo Nascent Soul Patriarchs were filled with shock. They fled at the fastest speed they could muster.

Meng Hao could only watch wide-eyed as the hand in the sky grew bigger and bigger. It covered everything, until it was the only thing visible in the entire sky.

Everything for tens of thousands of kilometers grew black. The hand covered everything. And then, it began to descend. The earth began to quake. Mountains buckled and collapsed. As the hand fell toward him, Meng Hao felt as if doomsday had arrived.

The only thing I can think of of the top of my head.

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Game of Thrones S4E9.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Not sure which issue but recently in Red Hood and The Outlaws Rebirth, bizzaro did carry a mountain, does that qualify?

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara busting a mountain during his fight with the Kages.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Secret wars

jaycptza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jaycptza

Ramiel (Angel from Rebuild of Evangelion) versus Mountain + Unit 01. See 3:00 onwards

https://youtu.be/mdU8dyjgXU0

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By KingZod

Naruto redirecting the TBB

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman pushing a tectonic plate 2 seal da trench (i kno not a busting feat but still a mountain lvl+ feat) some1 pls show da scan (i cant im on my phone) thnx

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Secret wars

That's Definitely my favorite too.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Not technically a mountain, but still.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

There are two flavortexts that go with the card:

Original: For his family, Barrin made a funeral pyre of Tolaria.

Reprints: The enemy has been destroyed sir. So has the forest, the city, your palace, your dog...

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Loading Video...

Don’t know if it count but Pica was mountain size and Zoro annihilate him