Favorite

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Valkaad

Who is currently your favorite Hero/Villain? What would you like to see them do? Join a certain group, start their on team? Would you supe up their current powers, give them a new power or powers?
Post Edited:2007-08-17 15:40:00

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Valkaad

I would like to see Champion, shown and written with the powers and abilites he was originally created with, go on a quest to recover his power gem (yes I did say HIS power gem). They could show him travel to different planets/galaxies, and not just beat ass, but use his intellect and wisdom (he has to have gained some wisdom and knowledge in 5 billion years) to track down and recover his gem. While doing it, he learns of the possible location of the space gem, contacts the runner and you have another story I would like to see.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I like this thread already. Anyway, my favorite hero is Spider-Man and villains are Venom and Thanos. I want Spidey to go through another transformation where he gains more spider-like abilities, (i.e. Poisonous/acidic webbing,) have his physical stats go up (strength, speed, durability), I'd like him to become Spider-X on a few occassions too.

My favorite villain is Venom, I want the same thing to happen to that everybody else wants. I want the symbiote to go back to Eddie.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Valkaad

I would also like to see Doc Samson back in his old red vest with his ponytail. I think he should have class 100 strength, or maybe exactly 100 tons (like the abomination). He has always been shown to have that kind of strength, he fought the hulk one time for like 12 hours straight and held his own (The hulk had to be pretty mad after that long) and he is also the only person I know of to have singlehandedly knocked him out.

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5  Edited By zero edge

I want to see Psylocke back on the main X-Men teams.