LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LameLiarLeo

Introduction To This Thread

This will be as the title says a Speed Respect Thread for Fairy Tail which is extremely controversial, especially now with Haku's statement. This Thread has inspired me to make this. I completely agree with It and have no complains on Haku's being metaphorical! Most who know me on this site view me as an "FT Wanker" because I scale the verse higher then they do so I expect a shock that I agree with something that seems like it downscales FT, however there is indeed a catch, I agree with Haku's statement being Metaphorical but that does not necessarily mean I believe he is slower... He is Faster. I will start from Early FT to The current chapters of 100 Years Quest.

The Battle of Fairy Tail

So By reading the heading you already know what I will bring up, Laxus' Lightning. It is indeed Lightning speeds because of 3 main reasons.

• Magic starts as Natural and can be advanced so BoS Laxus Lightning would actually be >> Regular Lightning and it scales to the people it tags later on in the series. I know that I will get "So if magic is natural does that mean Sting is Light speed?", Please wait as I will get into that doing the scaling for the Grand Magic Games
  • Gajeel Uses his Iron as a Lightning Rod, Twice in fact. Proving that his lightning has properties of natural lightning
  • Laxus shows his lightning to be cloud to ground several times and he places the same if not more magic power into the lightning he uses in his hands, hence It's speed isn't any slower then his Cloud to Ground Lightning

With this I find it hard to believe for some to believe that his lightning isn't as fast if not faster then IRL lightning. Next thing you have is what do we do with this lightning? There are a few impressive feats using it like Natsu's and Gajeel's, Surprisingly they are both around Mach 1,350 with a small difference. However the Icing and Cherry on the cake would be Gajeel's 2 Impressive feats of intercepting Laxus' Lightning, a whopping MACH 5,200 AND 17,500 (2% of the speed of light).

Laxus can be twice this speed as he fought both Gajeel and Natsu who is relative to him scaling him to the Calc. Mystogan is believed to be a peer to Laxus by Laxus himself so he indeed scales 2x above the Calc as well. Erza is claimed to be "too weak" so she wouldn't scale however she has constantly shown to be stronger then Natsu making her scale to the Calc. Evergreen showed inferior but similar speeds to Erza so she would scale here. also a mini note is Levy scaling to Base Lightning speed as she was capable of reacting to it after it is fired. As this seems solidly consistent The conclusion for the speed scaling of the arc is

Levy - Massively Hypersonic [Mach 291]

Gajeel - Sub-Relativistic [2% The speed of Light]

Natsu - Sub-Relativistic [2% The Speed of Light]

Evergreen - Sub-Relativistic [2% The Speed of Light]

Erza - Sub Relativistic [2% The Speed of Light]

Laxus - Sub-Relativistic [4% The Speed of Light]

Mystogan - Sub-Relativistic [4% The Speed of Light]

Tenrou Island

This arc doesn't have speed feats to talk about, but it is a great opportunity to scale the relevant characters to the previous feats as all of them gather in this arc.

Elfman shows Relativity to Evergreen in their fight with Mira scaling him to the Calc, Mira can handle both at the same time and they both don't hesitate to admit that they can't win proving that Mira scales to at least 2x the Calc. Gildarts is the first to not only make Natsu feel fear but make him freeze with it, implying he is FAR above the Laxus he and Gajeel fought, due to the gap being so big and the difference between Laxus' scale and baseline Sub-Relativistic+ you could argue that he scales to it. Kamazu and Yomazu push a Full Power Gajeel to his Limit so they scale to at least half the Calc. Zancrow outdoes Base Natsu scaling him to the Calc. God Slayer Flames Natsu Slams the same Zancrow so he at the very least scales. Azuma keeps up with Mirajane for the short fight they had so he would scale to twice the Calc. Ultear Keeps up with Base Natsu and lands multiple of her hits on him scaling him to the Calc. Azuma fights Erza in a hard fight so Erza would scale to twice the Calc at this point of time. Bluenote is implied and shown to be above all of the other Kin of Purtagory so he would scale above Azuma, hence he scales to the 4% result. Azuma uses magic to weaken the FT members preventing them from fighting. Gray fights Ultear scaling to the Calc. Base Hades is far above everyone and can fight Natsu, Erza and Gray at the same time Scaling him to 8%. Laxus keeps up with him however and fights him scaling to the 8%, This also means that Gildarts is at least 8% LS instead. LFDM Natsu is shown to be superior to Base Hades scaling him to at least 4x the Calc as well. Devil Eye Hades dwarfs his Base however he didn't get any notable feats so I will just have him as the strongest in this arc for now. Acnologia completely toys and destroys with all of Fairy Tail however I will scale him later on as this is not a good showing for him, being very casual and the utter gap between them doesn't give us a very good scaling method. This seems as very consistent scaling all being within the Sub-Rel/Sub-Rel+ range, with all that said and done the scaling of the Arc would be

Kamazu - Sub-Relativistic [1% The Speed of Light]

Yomazu - Sub-Relativistic [1% The Speed of Light]

Elfman - Sub-Relativistic [2% The Speed of Light]

Gajeel - Sub-Relativistic [2% The Speed of Light]

Base Natsu - Sub-Relativistic [2% The Speed of Light]

Zancrow - Sub-Relativistic [2% The Speed of Light]

Ultear - Sub-Relativistic [2% The Speed of Light]

Gray - Sub-Relativistic [2% The Speed of Light]

Azuma - Sub-Relativistic [4% The Speed of Light]

Mirajane - Sub-Relativistic [4% The Speed of Light]

Erza - Sub-Relativistic [4% The Speed of Light]

Bluenote - Sub-Relativistic [4% The Speed of Light]

Laxus - Sub-Relativistic+ [8% The Speed of Light]

Base Hades - Sub-Relativistic+ [8% The Speed of Light]

LFDM Natsu - Sub-Relativistic+ [8% The Speed of Light]

Gildarts - Sub-Relativistic+ [8% The Speed of Light]

Devil Eye Hades - Sub-Relativistic+ [8% The Speed of Light]

The Grand Magic Games

Well I did say this

I know that I will get "So if magic is natural does that mean Sting is Light speed?", Please wait as I will get into that doing the scaling for the Grand Magic Games

So I will get it out of the way first, Sting doesn't have to be Lightspeed, Only his Light attacks. Like his roar which i will go further into

His Roar is stated to be a laser and light multiple times. Using that Natsu dodging it was calced at Baseline Relativistic. This would scale to a Holding Back Natsu and Gajeel as well as Base Sting and Rouge. And Infact It is consistent

Max Is shown to go toe to toe with Post Tenrou Natsu so Him and Other fodder scale to the 2% Speed of Light Calc, we know for a fact that Base Sting and Rouge would DWARF said fodder since they have been the Top Guild for several years straight while Fairy Tail coming in last. The scaling makes perfect sense with this knowledge we have on our hands. Sting and Rouge can use Dragon Force which amps their power by Four Times, and Natsu actually keeps up with Both Sting and Rouge so he scales twice above their Dragon Force results, Gajeel is relative and would scale to this. Lightning Flame Dragon Mode is an at least 3x amp because it is Relative to Gajeel's ISDM amp which is WAY above his iron scales that amp him by several times meaning at least 3x. so LFDM Natsu is 3x above this That Is what I wanted to discuss but I guess I'll have to discuss the other speed scaling.

Team Natsu and Juvia go through Second Origin automatically scaling them above Fodder, Because The Second Origin was so big It made Natsu go from being Max Level to Defeating Sting and Rouge The people who scale to 2x Gajeel's calc being Erza and Mira will be upgraded to Baseline Sub-Relativistic+. Everyone in The Top 8 Guilds will scale above Gajeel's Calc because they are known as the power houses of the games hence they will be much superior to fodder who constantly come last. Jura is in fact stated to be relative to Gildarts and he fights evenly with x791 Laxus who is far above his Tenrou self which makes Jura scale to at least 4x Gajeel's Calc, however because Relativistic is so close and that It's likely that Jura is capable of replicating a holding back Natsu's feat he is upscaled to Baseline Relativistic . Elfman defeats Bacchus who was a match for Erza before the timeskip, and in 7 years he would have gotten much much stronger so he would be upscaled to Baseline Sub-Relativistic+. Erza defeats 100 Monsters, It is stated that the even a Saint Wizard Isn't guaranteed to beat the S class monster proving they are relative, Erza while fatigued from fighting 99 monsters still defeats the S class monster meaning she is scales to Jura. As Raven Tail is considered a powerhouse in the Grand Magic Games they all would scale above fodder like Max, The fact that Laxus took all 4 of them along with their master who is superior to all of them makes him Baseline Relativistic, for taking on 5 characters who scale above Gajeel's Calc, This is also consistent with Jura upscaling. Wendy and Sherria show relativity however their only scaling for now is both being far superior to Gajeel's Calc. Minerva no diffs Lucy and Juvia proving to be far superior to Gajeel's Calc however she has better scaling I will get into soon enough. Natsu and Gajeel vs The Twin Dragons is what happens next but I have already went in detail about it as first thing when explaining Sting's case. Gray defeats Rufus who is considered as one of Saber Tooth's Top 5 so It is certainly impressive, It's definitely far above Pre Timeskip Erza and Mira which leads to the possibility of another upscale for Gray to be Baseline Sub-Relativistic+. Next Is Minerva vs Kagura vs Erza where they all show to be equal, scaling them all to Baseline Relativistic. Orga clashes with Laxus showing that he also scales in that tier, this is consistent with him getting a similar score to Jura. This is also around the time where Gajeel uses ISDM to stomp Rouge's "Shadow". This Is followed by the Eclipse Gate arc which from my memory doesn't change the scaling much so I am willing to skip it. With that the Scaling for this arc is

Max and Other Fodder - Sub-Relativistic [2% The Speed of Light]

Everyone who participated in the Grand Magic Games - Sub-Relativistic [2% The Speed of Light]

Gray - Sub-Relativistic+ [5% The Speed of Light]

Base Rouge - Relativistic [10% The Speed of Light]

Base Sting - Relativistic [10% The Speed of Light]

Kagura - Relativistic [10% The Speed of Light]

Minerva - Relativistic [10% The Speed of Light]

Erza - Relativistic [10% The Speed of Light]

Orga - Relativistic [10% The Speed of Light]

Jura - Relativistic [10% The Speed of Light]

Laxus - Relativistic [10% The Speed of Light]

Jellal - Relativistic [10% The Speed of Light]

Dragon Force Rouge - Relativistic [40% The Speed of Light]

Dragon Force Sting - Relativistic [40% The Speed of Light]

Base Gajeel - Relativistic+ [80% The Speed of Light]

Base Natsu - Relativistic+ [80% The Speed of Light]

ISDM Gajeel - FTL [2.4 x The Speed of Light]

LFDM Natsu - FTL [2.4 x The Speed of Light]

Tartaros

The Feat everyone knows, where The Dragons travers the continent in an extremely short however unknown timeframe. This feat is Easily in The Sub-Relativistic - Relativistic range however due to the lack of a timeframe we can not give it an exact number. However In the 3rd panel we see one Dragon destroy 13 of them, and is going at a blur implying a very short time frame, I will do a Low End 1 Second, Mid End 0.5 Seconds and a High End 0.1 Seconds. assuming all 3,000 are scattered evenly and that Ishgar is around ~60,000km in Diameter

We see just one of them destroying 13 in a second. Assuming all 3,000 are scattered roughly a similar distance and that Ishgar is around ~60,000km in Diameter

Ishgar Size;

Magnolia to Hargeon: 64.28 Pixels: 370 KM

Fiore Diameter: 960.94 Pixels: 5,531.24 KM.

Fiore diameter: 5,531.24 KM = 84.12 px

Ishgar Diameter = 911.18 px = 59,910.085 KM,

Each face would be ~2km away from the other and if we use said ends

Low End: 26,000+ Kilometers in 1 second Which is 8.7% The Speed of Light or Sub-Relativistic+

Mid End: 26,000+ Kilometers in 0.5 seconds Which is 17.4% The Speed of Light or Relativistic

High End: 26,000+ Kilometers in 0.1 seconds Which is 87% The Speed of Light or Relativistic+, Which is the best end because it is along the line of Grand Magic Game Scaling

Jackal was stronger Base Natsu fights evenly with Jackal scaling him to Relativistic+, Nothing too complicated. Jellal later on solos the Tartaros arc Oraceon Seis who lack any new feats so It isn't as impressive as I may have hopedd it to be. Natsu is Blitzed and Instantly Frozen by a Casual Silver. Franmeth would scale to Base Jackal and even higher in his Hades form which is shown to be far superior to Natsu forcing him to tap into his LFDM. he goes on to absorbs Natsu's LFDM and actually makes it his own giving himself the multiplier making him yield 3x his previous speed. Erza and Mira show comparable speeds to Seilah and Kyoka who would indeed scale to Base Jackal, Wendy then meets Ezel and finds herself in a battle with him, Wendy with her enchantments manages to dodge Ezel's attacks, they can get 4x faster as I showed with the Dragon Force multiplier meaning that Base Wendy is 1/4 of Base Natsu. Dragon Force Wendy is shown to stomp Etherious form Ezel allowing her to dwarf Base Natsu, she is capable of placing enchantments over her Dragon Force so using that her Dragon Force gets four times faster. Beast Soul Elfman manages to defeat Seilah scaling him above Base Natsu as well. Lucy accumulated enough Magic Power to summon 3 spirits which were capable of holding back Jackal scaling each of her spirits to 1/3 of Base Natsu, She scales to Base Natsu in her Aquarius form for overpowering and surviving his attacks. Neo Minerva scales to Erza for being relative. Base Sting and Rouge save her before she gets hit by Mard's attack she didn't notice making them both scale above her. Base Gray outdoes Silver making him scale once again, Gains Demon Slayer Magic and gets a massive boost. Etherious Tempester Torafuzar are capable of fighting against LFDM Natsu and ISDM Gajeel meaning that Etherious forms of the 9 demon gates are an at least 3x amp (Base Natsu ~ Jackal, Etherious Tempester/Torafuzar ~ LFDM Natsu). Showing that His DS Mark can is a big thing by Stomping Etherious Form Tempest is the first thing Gray does. Igneel appears to fight Acnologia, who has far better scaling that I will go into later. Clear Heart Clothing Erza defeats an Etherious Form Kyoka that enchanted herself with an enchantment, so It's an at least 2x increase. Base Mard Geer is shown to completely outdo Base Natsu, Sting and Rouge who showed relativity to Base Natsu with no effort. Etherious Mard Geer doesn't get a single scratch by dodging all of their attacks scaling him way above. When Gray falls to Momento Mori Natsu Goes Dragon Force to fight Mard Geer landing consecutive hits scaling him to Etherious Mard Geer. Hence The Scaling of The Arc Will be

Base Wendy - Relativistic [20% The Speed of Light] (1/4 of Base Natsu)

Lucy's Spirits - Relativistic [27% The Speed of Light] (1/3 of Base Natsu)

Enchanted Wendy - Relativistic+ [80% The Speed of Light] (Scales to Base Natsu)

Base 9 Demon Gates - Relativistic+ [80% The Speed of Light] (Scales to Base Natsu)

Neo Minerva - Relativistic+ [80% The Speed of Light] (Scales to Base Natsu)

Lucy with Aquarius' Power - Relativistic+ [80% The Speed of Light] (Scales to Base Natsu)

Base Rouge - Relativistic+ [80% The Speed of Light] (Scales to Base Natsu)

Base Sting - Relativistic+ [80% TheSpeed of Light] (Scales to Base Natsu)

Elfman - Relativistic+ [80% The Speed of Light] (Scales to Base Natsu)

Mirajane - Relativistic+ [80% The Speed of Light] (Scales to Base Natsu)

Laxus (sick) - FTL [2.4 x The Speed of Light] (Scales to Etherious Demon Gate)

Demon Slayer Mark Gray - FTL [2.4 x The Speed of Light] (Scales to Etherious Demon Gate)

ISDM Gajeel - FTL [2.4 x The Speed of Light] (Scales to Etherious Demon Gate)

LFDM Natsu - FTL [2.4 x The Speed of Light] (Scales to Etherious Demon Gate)

Dragon Force Rouge - FTL [3.2 x The Speed of Light]

Dragon Force Sting - FTL [3.2 x The Speed of Light]

Dragon Force Wendy - FTL [3.2 x The Speed of Light]

Clear Heart Clothing Erza - FTL [4.8 x The Speed of Light] (Scales to an enchanted Etherious Demon Gate)

Dragon Force + Enchantments Wendy - FTL [12.8 x The Speed of Light]

Base Mard Geer - FTL [12.8 x The Speed of Light]

Evolved Demon Slayer Mark Gray - FTL [12.8 x The Speed of Light]

Etherious Mard Geer - FTL+ [38.4 x The Speed of Light]

Dragon Force Natsu - FTL+ [38.4 x The Speed of Light]

Alvarez Empire

The Popular feat here would be Deus Sema, but after this much scaling the feat is kinda fodder and makes sense to be used for an Erza with only one working limb

Planet Diameter = 112,876.067835km = 38 px, Panel Height = 519 px

Object Size * Panel Height/[Object Height * 2tan(70/2 deg)]

112,876.067835 * 519/[38 * 2tan(70/2 deg)] = Distance = 1,100,851.79656 Km

Speed; 6 second time frame (403,240.312 Km/6 s) = 18,812,677.9725 = 62.7% SoL - Relativistic+

when Meteors enter the atmosphere, they only have 70% of their original speed so x 0.7 = 13,168,874.5807 = 43.9% SoL -Relativistic

But Deus Sema was stated to be superior to Jellal's Sema which increases his speed by a lot, and he without it defeated Neinheart. Hence Deus Sema is at least FTL+, likely way higher because It is one of Irene's strongest enchantments

Brandish is shown and stated to be the most powerful Opponent they have fazed so she would indeed scale above Etherious Form Mard Geer, Ajeel as part of the Spriggan 12 is Relative to Brandish and Erza Low-Diffs him, only being overwhelmed when she was hindered and couldn't re equip. Natsu with Igneel's power matches Zeref who is far stronger then all of The Spriggan, I Will get into his scaling in a later arc. Aquaries is reviled to have Brandish completely tamed implying that she would scale to Brandish's result. God Serena recks Ishgar's Top 4 which isn't as impressive but he will get better scaling later, as Human Acno asolutely blitzes he and Base August who is pretty much equal to Irene, I will give her scaling later in the 100 Years Quest because she has a special statement in there. Wendy can fight Base Dimaria who is far stronger then Brandish, She would scale to the Mard Geer result. Base Sick Laxus can fight Wall who is on the level of Dimaria, and in his Red Lightning Dragon Mode he One Shots Assault Mode Wall. God Soul Dimaria is twice as strong as her base because She could take on the same Dragon Force Wendy and a Third Origin Sherria. Base Natsu shows relativity to Jacob who is superior to Brandish so he would also scale to the Mard Geer Result. Natsu can tap into FDKM which can One Shot his opponents he would be relative to in Base. Jellal stomps Neinheart scaling him to the Mard Result as well. Gajeel keeps up with Bloodman scaling him, and he later on activates Dragon Force to Slam Bloodman in the Underworld, We already know Dragon Force's multiplier. Mirajane defeats Irene's 2 swords and then gets molleywooped by the Top 2 Spriggan. Base Natsu, Gray and Erza together are handled by God Serna's Historia which is much weaker then his actual self, Gildarts claims that he would have had a good fight with God Serena if he wasn't a historia, so Gildarts is >>> The combined forces of Natsu, Gray and Erza who each showed to be spriggan tier throughout the arc however he is capable of being semi relative to a Battle Form August so his scaling will be discussed in the 100 years quest. Gray actually fights Invel next, reacting to his attacks in Base while Blitzing him in his Demon Slayer Mark transformation which is a 3x amp (it no diffed an Etherious Demon Gate when his Base was even with a Base Demon Gate). Dimaria one shots Brandish in base and Evolved Demon Slayer Mark Gray fights on even grounds with E.N.D Natsu who Blitzed God Soul Dimaria, while God Serena was incapable of Blitzing Base Natsu, Gray and Erza who are inferior to her. WSDM Sting manages to keep up an even battle in speed against Larcade who iscales above God Soul Dimaria. Zeref dominates Larcade and is matched by Dragon Force Natsu in combat, Zeref scales above August and Irene who as I said will provide scaling for in the 100 Years Quest. Fairy Heart Zeref blitzes this Natsu and Natsu Blitzes him back with Savage Dragon Fire Form. Acnologia has scaling to characters in the 100 Years Quest so his scaling will also be discussed there. With all that said and done the scaling of the arc is

Brandish - FTL+[38.8 x The Speed of Light]

Aquarius - FTL+ [38.8 x The Speed of Light]

Ajeel - FTL+ [38.8 x The Speed of Light]

Neinheart - FTL+ [38.8 x The Speed of Light]

Jacob - FTL+ [38.8 x The Speed of Light]

Base Gray - FTL+ [38.8 x The Speed of Light]

Base Natsu - FTL+ [38.8 x The Speed of Light]

Invel - FTL+ [38.8 x The Speed of Light]

Base Wall - FTL+ [38.8 x The Speed of Light]

Sick Laxus - FTL+ [38.8 x The Speed of Light]

Base Dimaria - FTL+ [38.8 x The Speed of Light]

Dragon Force Wendy - FTL+ [38.8 x The Speed of Light]

Third Origin Sherria - FTL+ [38.8 x The Speed of Light]

Armoured Erza - FTL+ [38.8 x The Speed of Light]

Demon Slayer Gray - MFTL [116.4 x The Speed of Light]

Assault Mode Wall - MFTL [116.4 x The Speed of Light]

God Soul Dimaria - MFTL [116.4 x The Speed of Light]

RLDM Laxus - MFTL [116.4 x The Speed of Light]

WSDM Sting - MFTL [116.4 x The Speed of Light]

Historia God Serena - MFTL [116.4 x The Speed of Light]

Larcade - MFTL [116.4 x The Speed of Light]

The fastest characters are MFTL, but the fastest i have scaled would be Larcade....Yes there is indeed far higher results awaited in the 100 Years Quest

The 100 Years Quest Part 1, Water Dragon God

I'd like to say that Fairy Tail is way stronger then It was before, the description of the story literally starts off with "Fairy tail got stronger and more energetic", Natsu says he trains everyday, in a short amount of time being Elentir - Labyrinth he learns a new move being FDKM sclaes, Erza learns High Enchant from Wendy, Wendy improves as an enchanter becoming a high one herself and being capable of teaching others them, Laxus master RLDM, Gajeel trains everyday too as he is relative to Natsu, Gray gains Heavy Knights etc etc.

So the first encounters are Base Natsu vs Madmole, with FDKM Natsu stomping him, Base Gray vs Skullion with DS Mark Gray blitzing him. FDKM Natsu and DS Gray show relativity defeating their oponents who are equal in strength proved in the Wood Dragon God Arc and Erza vs Kiria where Erza wins automatically scaling the trio to Mard's result. Mercphobia who is on the level of Acnologia gets Ragdolled by Ignia flames Natsu and that kind of ends the scaling, more will appear. So for now

Kiria - FTL+ [38.8 x The Speed of Light]

Madmole - FTL+ [38.8 x The Speed of Light]

Skullion - FTL+ [38.8 x The Speed of Light]

Erza - FTL+ [38.8 x The Speed of Light]

Demon Slayer Gray - MFTL [116.4 x The Speed of Light]

FDKM Natsu - MFTL [116.4 x The Speed of Light]

100 Years Quest Part 2, The Wood Dragon God

The Base Forms of The Thunder God Tribe pushed Gray to his limits scaling them to at least 1/3 of Base Gray, And When he taps into his Devil Slayer Form he no diffs them all. Lucy is shown far inferior to Elfman and Mira while shown relative to Lisanna, however both have no scaling so I'll dismiss it. Gajeel goes at it with Natsu, having an even fight in both Base Forms and Their Duel Element Modes. Jellal shows superiority over Erza in their fight scaling him, and the same Erza goes to fight Laxus. Jellal is constantly portrade to be on Laxus' level, the most recent one being when Laxus says it would be bad for him if they fought and how Laxus trusts an Injured Jellal to take over for him. Next up Wendy does fight Nebal, Nebal slamming a Dragon Force Wendy, And then he goes Dragon Force himself, Wendy Belserion shows superiority over him and then once he is slowly Dragonizing he demolishes her proving Dragon Form amp >>> Dragon Force amp, This is where Irene claims that Wendy Belserion is only 1% of her Magic, so generally stats which would indeed include speed, Making Irene 100x Wendy's Value. This would Scale August and Zeref, Along with Alvarez Dragon Force Natsu, FH Zeref, SDFF Natsu, Pre SBT Human Acnologia. Zeref states that Dragon Force is not enough and that "If only Natsu could turn into a Dragon" to beat him implying that Dragon Form Amp >>> Dragon Force Amp = 4x. This also scales his Post SBT Human form as it is above his Pre SBT Dragon Form. Wraith shows relativity to Base Natsu and 100YQ Makarov is >= Wraith. Satan Soul Mira and Beast Soul Elfman later on fight evenly with Skullion and Madmole, resulting in a stalemate. Base Laxus neg diffs Kiria and goes to Erza who matches his Base form with Clear Heart Clothing and his RLDM with High Enchant, which is adding Gray and Natsu's Powers into hers which should be above. God Seed Metro would scale to Base Gray and Juvia together as he handled both without challenge and only lost because of PIS. Aldo says "Even Gears" fell implying that Gears is superior to Metro, His Golems also showed superiority to Gajeel. The final moments are Giant Gajeel vs Dragon Aldoron where Aldo didn't pay attention until later on when he stomped Gajeel so he has no scaling here, Dragon Force Natsu does Blitz and land consecutive hits on a God Seed Aldo who was somewhat weakened, so at least 50%. God Seed Aldo would scale above Post SBT Human Acnologia via so many statements. Also with that I can atually scale 50% Mercphobia and Ignia Natsu now. With all that cleared we can confirm the sscaling of the Arc is

Thunder God Tribe - FTL+ [12.8 x The Speed of Light]

Dragon Force Wendy - FTL+ [38.8 x The Speed of Light]

Base Nebal - FTL+ [38.8 x The Speed of Light]

Base Gajeel - FTL+ [38.8 x The Speed of Light]

ISDM Gajeel - MFTL [116.4 x The Speed of Light]

LFDM Natsu - MFTL [116.4 x The Speed of Light]

Base Laxus - MFTL [116.4 x The Speed of Light]

Clear Heart Clothing Erza - MFTL [116.4 x The Speed of Light]

Dragon Force Nebal - MFTL [155.2 x The Speed of Light]

Wendy Belserion - MFTL [155.2 x The Speed of Light]

Dragonization Nebal - MFTL [155.2 x The Speed of Light]

Erza + Enchanted Blades - MFTL [349.2 x The Speed of Light]

RLDM Laxus - MFTL [349.2 x The Speed of Light]

Jellal - MFTL [349.2 x The Speed of Light]

Irene - MFTL+ [15,520 x The Speed of Light]

August - MFTL+ [15,520 x The Speed of Light]

Base Zeref - MFTL+ [15,520 x The Speed of Light]

Alvarez Dragon Force Natsu - MFTL+ [15,520 x The Speed of Light]

Fairy Heart Zeref - MFTL+ [15,520 x The Speed of Light]

Savage Dragon Fire Form Natsu - MFTL+ [15,520 x The Speed of Light]

Pre SBT Human Acnologia - MFTL+ [15,520 x The Speed of Light]

Weakened God Seed Aldoron - MFTL+ [31,040 x The Speed of Light]

Dragon Force Natsu - MFTL+ [62,080 x The Speed of Light]

Pre SBT Dragon Acnologia - MFTL+ [62,080 x The Speed of Light]

Post SBT Human Acnologia - MFTL+ [62,080 x The Speed of Light]

Full Power God Seed Aldoron - MFTL+ [62,080 x The Speed of Light]

50% Mercphobia - MFTL+ [124,160 x The Speed of Light]

Ignia Amped Natsu - MFTL+ [124,160 x The Speed of Light]

Post SBT Dragon Acnologia - MFTL+ [248,320 x The Speed of Light]

Full Power Mercphobia - MFTL+ [248,320 x The Speed of Light]

100 Years Quest Part 3, The Moon Dragon God

Youko is superior to her Yokai like Snake Lucy which can match Base Natsu, Aquaries woops her. The other Yokai would be relative to her, Hakune matching Base Gray and Mimi losing to one of Lucy's Strongest attacks, showing superiority in the majority of her 2 fights. After dealing with them Natsu and Erza get Blitz One Shot by Suzaku who has better scaling in his next fight, Vs Human Selene (who would be relative to a FP GS Aldo) where he matches her even when she is serious. Next Georg is claimed to be "far above Suzaku" so at least a 3x difference, and he is Blitz One Shot by a Dragon Selene. Next are the Labyrinth fights; Base Laxus is shown to efforetlessly Stomp both Madmole and Skullion, justifying his 115 x FTL scaling, Next he fights a Casual Kirin who seems to no diff him, When Laxus taps into RLDM He forces Kirin to get a little serious, which ends up being relative to Gildarts so Gildarts >>> RLDM Laxus as Lil serious Kirin smacked him. Wendy vs Haku is later shown, Wendy with Irene's power is Statued by a Lil serious Haku, and well he does have the Lightspeed statement which does kinda make all my scaling invalid but you know its totally figurative and Haku doesnt know what he is talking about! he scales to 62,000 x FTL Suzaku and so do Kirin and Misaki. In Chapter 99 we get 3 face offs, Kiria vs Lucy, Erza vs Misaki and Natsu vs Suzaku. Natsu vs Suzaku is expanded on first where we see that Natsu is only keeping up with skill so nothing would change, Ignia appears and Selene believes that she might die but also that she might win, proving that Dragon Gods rival each other with a 3rd statement. Base Lucy shows Inferiority to Kiria while Star Dress Lucy shows superiority to Kiria. And that ends this arc

Snake Lucy - FTL+ [38.8 x The Speed of Light]

Elentir Base Natsu - FTL+ [38.8 x The Speed of Light]

Elentir Base Gray - FTL+ [38.8 x The Speed of Light]

Aquarius - FTL+ [38.8 x The Speed of Light]

Mimi - FTL+ [38.8 x The Speed of Light]

Hakune - FTL+ [38.8 x The Speed of Light]

Youko - FTL+ [38.8 x The Speed of Light]

Labyrith Madmole - FTL+ [38.8 x The Speed of Light]

Labyrith Skullion - FTL+ [38.8 x The Speed of Light]

Labyrith Kiria - FTL+ [38.8 x The Speed of Light]

Star Dress Lucy - FTL+ [38.8 x The Speed of Light]

Duel Star Dress Lucy - FTL+ [38.8 x The Speed of Light]

Base Laxus - MFTL [116.4 x The Speed of Light]

RLDM Laxus - MFTL [349.2 x The Speed of Light]

Gildarts - MFTL [349.2 x The Speed of Light]

Human Selene - MFTL+ [62,080 x The Speed of Light]

Human Ignia - MFTL+ [62,080 x The Speed of Light]

Haku - MFTL+ [62,080 x The Speed of Light]

Misaki - MFTL+ [62,080 x The Speed of Light]

Suzaku - MFTL+ [62,080 x The Speed of Light]

Kirin - MFTL+ [62,080 x The Speed of Light]

Georg - MFTL+ [186,240 x The Speed of Light]

Dragon Selene - MFTL+ [248,320 x The Speed of Light]

Avatar image for deactivated-620e9e37bee9f
deactivated-620e9e37bee9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Solid af.

1+ from me.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

G O D T I E R

Avatar image for deactivated-6488abe71c145
deactivated-6488abe71c145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wankage on point 👌

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6 Laufnyr  Online
Avatar image for deactivated-633515ca77612
deactivated-633515ca77612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i guess Genos is FTL as well if ppl wanna use feats where this said light beam/laser clearly bends to scale their fav characters lol

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 killbilly  Moderator

Solid stuff.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This shit needs to be pinned bro.

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deyyy said:

i guess Genos is FTL as well if ppl wanna use feats where this said light beam/laser clearly bends to scale their fav characters lol

The Light only bends when Sting moves his head. Even if you believe it was bent that won't change much, I specify that Magic >= Their IRL Counterparts. Even if it did bend, it is still superior to the speed of light.

Avatar image for deactivated-633515ca77612
deactivated-633515ca77612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lameliarleo: It doesn't matter if the laser only bended bc sting moved his head. When light bends the feat is discard, literally the same reason why King arc genos isn't FTL as well

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deyyy said:

@lameliarleo: It doesn't matter if the laser only bended bc sting moved his head. When light bends the feat is discard, literally the same reason why King arc genos isn't FTL as well

Well it does matter and why are you completely ignoring my second point? This isn't light, it is magic which is >= it's natural counterpart. Sting's Roar would be at least LS because of that, not because It looks like light. The feat won't be discarded, has no reason to be.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lameliarleo: how the hell is selene 200K times FTL? thats actually wank honestly

even ROT acnologia isn't that fast

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lameliarleo: ignia shown to be superior to suzaku this new chapter...

also where is acnologia or zeref? or irene/august? i dont see them

btws aquarius isn't that fast Lol

Nixtollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is great lol.

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By LameLiarLeo
@vex_haid said:

@lameliarleo: how the hell is selene 200K times FTL? thats actually wank honestly

even ROT acnologia isn't that fast

Well Guess she is now, This thread wasn't fully serious, just a few arguments here and there

@vex_haid said:

@lameliarleo: ignia shown to be superior to suzaku this new chapter...

also where is acnologia or zeref? or irene/august? i dont see them

btws aquarius isn't that fast Lol

I'd prefer we leave the Inverse discussions in their threads and out of here, Ignia never showed anything that makes him superior to Suzaku, he just attacked Suzaku with a casual attack Suzaku no sold

If you did read I said I will scale Irene in the 100 Years Quest, Everyone that was upscaled by Irene was left on hold till the Aldo arc

Your Opinion Ig

Also pinging mirio is just asking for a flame war

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vex_haid

@lameliarleo: how is pre SBT dragon acno slower then dragon selene? and how is anyone in FT above 10,000x ftl? i agree with a couple thousand times FTL but above 10,000 is just a huge stretch

i tagged mirio cause its funny seeing his debunks which fail everytime

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lameliarleo: you know what

f* it

selene is 200,000x FTL (INB4 ft downplayers)

but acnologia still scales above that

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid said:

@lameliarleo: how is pre SBT dragon acno slower then dragon selene? and how is anyone in FT above 10,000x ftl? i agree with a couple thousand times FTL but above 10,000 is just a huge stretch

i tagged mirio cause its funny seeing his debunks which fail everytime

If you read you can understand, The main thing that gets them that High is Irene being 100x above Wendy Belserion. As I said this thread wasn't really serious, I wanted to make it because someone mentioned how people used to argue MFTL+ before Haku

Well fair, This thread might get locked though

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lameliarleo: if this does get locked due to miriotogata, it would be worth it lmao

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lameliarleo:Yea no. This whole post is just a cesspool of wankage. No one in Fairy Tail comes close to those speeds that you're mentioning. Yes magical elements in Fairy Tail can match some of the properties of real ones, but they are still inherently magical and thus not the same as the ones that occur in nature. So you really can't assume that they travel at those speeds. Also a lot of those calcs you're referencing rely on and some bad assumptions and pixel scaling which notorious for being in accurate.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko1: if its wank

debunk it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean people accept MFTL+ Dragonball for less valid reasons, so why we shouldn´t accept MFTL+ Fairy Tail?

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko1 said:

@lameliarleo:Yea no. This whole post is just a cesspool of wankage. No one in Fairy Tail comes close to those speeds that you're mentioning. Yes magical elements in Fairy Tail can match some of the properties of real ones, but they are still inherently magical and thus not the same as the ones that occur in nature. So you really can't assume that they travel at those speeds. Also a lot of those calcs you're referencing rely on and some bad assumptions and pixel scaling which notorious for being in accurate.

Ok good to know you have said opinion, how about a few reasons are given? If you can't unfortunately I'll dismiss what you said

They are, it being magic doesn't matter, they are still >= their IRL counterpart in every category. Why would it being magic make it invalid? there are hardly any assumptions in here and when there are assumptions they are reasonable, I have provided feats and statements for FT's speed, If you disagree feel free to point out the flaws, if you can't then Its simply Bias.

Like what assumptions? the only ones with them are guessing Laxus' Lightning and Sting's Light to be at least as fast as the IRL counterparts, which i proved. And what is exactly wrong with Pixel scaling? what else are you gonna do, look at the scan visually and take a wild guess? Lol. Pixel scaling remains the best method when it comes to this. Actually give reasons on why Pixel scaling is Invalid instead of just speak your opinion

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean people accept MFTL+ Dragonball for less valid reasons, so why we shouldn´t accept MFTL+ Fairy Tail?

Exactly!!

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 cocacolaman  Moderator

Yeehaw

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is actual cancer

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To long

But i agree with 62000x FTL DDSK and co.Still a massive low ball but hey,its fine

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3 said:

This thread is actual cancer

cause they statue BC????

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid:

No? Because going by his logic most verses would be FTL, even hxh and mha.

Avatar image for terrorkinggrimm
terrorkinggrimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting

Morax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread goated

NatsuOPbuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fucking cry harder FireForce Black Clover and Magi lmaolol who is the fastest shounen ever now??Not your shit axed mangas!52 caracters MFTL+ millions of times faster than light since pretimeskip! Yeeeeehaw

KaiThighJu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is really something else huh...

KaiserRebellion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never read fairy tail but after reading all that I highly doubt they got a person 38kx the SOL.

Send me your notes my guy. I do admire the long post though

Avatar image for igniaacnologia2
igniaacnologia2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Low ball. Infinite to Immeasurable speed are better

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao.

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-624b446483ac3
deactivated-624b446483ac3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This didn't need to be a thing.

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Laufnyr  Online

don't encourage him lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laufnyr said:
@kingcurtis said:

don't encourage him lol

It´s just fair lol

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate when someone still uses mangapanda/mangafreak scans that are not only the unofficial trans but also hurts the eyes to read. Just use mangasee instead, it's clear and it usually have the official trans.

I couldn't read the entire thing but judging from the comments, it seems OP got the verse to 100k FTL?

LOL nah...

Pr03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_:

is mangasee website down or something currently?

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate when someone still uses mangapanda/mangafreak scans that are not only the unofficial trans but also hurts the eyes to read. Just use mangasee instead, it's clear and it usually have the official trans.

I couldn't read the entire thing but judging from the comments, it seems OP got the verse to 100k FTL?

LOL nah...

250k, it will be doing some blitzing

jinndrift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, quadrillion x FTL Bleach calc stacking is more believable than this.

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By LameLiarLeo

Still proud of this piece