Exar Kun: The Chronological Respect Thread (2019)

• 100 results
SithRevenant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thevivas: It's meant to highlight lesser-known/newer feats/accolades that a lot of people most probably haven't seen before. I didn't want to just repeat ILS's RT because then a lot of the new things would've gotten lost in the vastness of the thread. I also wanted to do it chronologically so people understood how ridiculous Kun's power growth is in such a short time.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@thevivas: It's meant to highlight lesser-known/newer feats/accolades that a lot of people most probably haven't seen before. I didn't want to just repeat ILS's RT because then a lot of the new things would've gotten lost in the vastness of the thread. I also wanted to do it chronologically so people understood how ridiculous Kun's power growth is in such a short time.

Makes sense.

Avatar image for deactivated-61bbcfa4a470d
deactivated-61bbcfa4a470d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@jedi_jesus_fish The WoTC quote is absolute balderdash it's soo clear that the people who wrote that had no idea of what that would imply and how nonsensical it was that it deserves to be ignored and I think it is for the most part lol. By the way like you said regardless there is no real feats demonstrating that power anyway.