ETERNALS OR INHUMANS WHO SHOULD BE MARVELS FIFTH BIGGEST TEAM IN THE FUTURE AFTER LIKES OF AVENGERS X MEN FF AND GOTG ?

• 146 results
Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 20

Edited By Supermanthor

ON OCTOBER 2014 MARVEL ANNOUNCED INHUMANS MOVIE ( WHICH LATER BECOMES A TV SHOW ) ,( LONG STORY )

IN APRIL 2018 THE RUMORS OF A ETERNALS MOVIE IS BEGAN TO POP UP

BUT WAIT WHO ARE THESE INHUMANS ? AND EVEN WHAT THE HELL IS ETERNALS ? I BET MOST PEOPLE THOUGHT THIS AND SCRATCHED THEIR HEAD WHEN THEY HEARD THEIR NAME FOR THE FIRST TIME . WELL THEY ARE A SUPERHERO TEAM JUST LIKE AVENGERS BUT X MEN . BUT UNLIKE EARTHS MIGHTIEST HEROES OR MUTANTS THEY ARE NOT A HOUSEHOLD NAME IN FACT THEY ARE SO OBSCURE THEY I BET MOST COMIC BOOK NERD DIDNT EVEN HEARD THESE TWO NAME. SO PEOPLE THINK WHY THEY ARE GETTING A MOVIE BEFORE LIKES OF X MEN AND F4 IN MCU .WELL IF SOME OF GUYS DONT KNOW MARVEL WENT RUN OUT OF CASH IN MID 1990S SO THEY DECIDE TO EARN SOME QUICK CASH BY SELLING THEIR TOP PROPERTIES TO BIG STUDIOS SUCH AS FOX AND SONY AND GUESS WHAT FOX GETS X MEN AND F4 . BUT IT WILL CHANGE BY A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT OF DISNEY FOX MERGER WHICH WILL BE FINISHED BY END OF 2019 SO PEOPLE CAN FINALLY SEE X MEN AND F4 BUT THATS STILL A FAR CRY AND THE MEAN TIME MARVEL SHOULD DO NEW THINGS IN ORDER TO KEEP PEOPLES INTEREST . AND AFTER THE SUCCESS OF A ONCE A FELLOW OBSCURE GROUP NOW A MILLION DOLLAR FRANCHISE IN HOLLYWOOD GOTG , MARVEL IS MORE THAN EVER WILLING TO EXPERIMENT WITH THEIR OBSCURE TEAMS . SO HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS ON EACH TEAM THIER HISTORY AND THIER ADVANTAGES OVER ONE AND ANOTHER AND MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS ON WHICH TEAM SHOULD BECOMES MARVELS FIFTH BIGGEST TEAM

BEFORE WE START LETS TAKE A HISTORY OF THESE TWO TEAM

1 INHUMANS

THE ROYAL FAMLY OF MARVEL
THE ROYAL FAMLY OF MARVEL

Millions of years ago the Kree visited Earth and experimented with a group of primitive humans so they could use them as soldiers in intergalactic wars what they got instead was failure and left the planet but their test subjects would go on to form a society of their own isolated from the rest of humanity.

They became known as... The Inhumans an advanced sub-species of the human race who gain their powers through the Terrigen Mist, they are scattered throughout the world living in cities of their own the most notable of which is Attilan the capital of the Inhuman Royal Family the main representative of Inhumans worldwide led by Black Bolt. Today, Inhumans are a unique species living alongside their human brethren, mutants, aliens, and others.

POWERS

Varies, if any. Even without using the Terrigen Mist, centuries of selective breeding have given some Inhumans certain advantages. Their average lifespan is 150 years.[8]

Without Terrigenesis, Karnak possess strength, reaction time, speed, or endurance superior to humanity's most perfect physical specimen, Captain America, due to his eugenically superior Inhuman heritage and intensive training.[9] Other Inhumans haven't been clearly shown to possess such powers originated from training and eugenics solely.

Medusa claimed that "her people" didn't really feel cold.[10] It is unknown if it is a power common to Inhumans or if she is referring to the Attilans who lived for centuries in the North Atlantic, then decades in the Himalayas.

The Inhumans were meant by the Kree scientist who created them to be a "deadly weapon of cosmic scale", "Galactus-level weapons".[11]

INHUMAN BIOLOGY

Terrigenesis

The Terrigenesis is the source of most of the Inhumans' powers. Please consult the following pages for more information: Inhuman Law, Terrigenesis

Diseases

Inhumans are subject to diseases, among them "Gral's disease", a hereditary disease that expresses as extreme weakness in the sick Inhuman. It is not fatal if caught in time.[7]

RECOMMENCED READINGS FOR INHUMANS

2 ETERNALS

THE ETERNALS AKA HOMO IMMORTAILS
THE ETERNALS AKA HOMO IMMORTAILS

About one million years ago,[1][2] the "evolutionary borderline between apes and humans" emerged:[3]Homo erectus.[4]Two of that kind were given a paradise-like haven by the time-travelling godlike entity Sise-Neg, resulting in the two spawning a tribe over the centuries known as the Wanderers which had their leader and its mate return each year (in the course of the tribe's migration) to the Garden.[3]

One year, they encountered the Tribe of Set, who asked the two to join them by killing their own tribe and aid Set's followers in approaching the Celestials. The ape-men then recognized what Evil was and rejected it, thereby revealing the Tribe of Set as the Serpent-Men. The Wanderers' tribe drove them out of the Garden, and at the end of the battle, the tribe then witnessed the arrival of the Celestials,[3] ten of them, as part of the First Host,[5] under the kind surveillance of Gaea.[3]

Gaea encouraged the Wanderers to go towards the Space Gods,[3] and Gammenon the Gatherer[5] collected Man-Ape of the Wanderers[3] whom he sent to Ziran the Tester who mutated them to have an unstable genome, creating the Deviants(Homo descendus),[6] a race with various mutations, who were then released and went hiding in the caves.With other subjects, Nezarr the Calculator then created the Eternals (Homo immortalis),[1] hairless, upright tall beings able to tap into the cosmic power. They were themselves released, flying out of the Celestials' laboratory-ship. Finally, Oneg the Probercreated a latent gene[5] (or "latent genes",[3] "mutant genes")[4] for the expansion of human potential.[5] The Serpent-Men tried to usurp the Wanderers' place but were driven out by Arishem the Judge.[3]

After weeks of experiments, the last subjects of Oneg were released and the Celestials left the planet.[5]

BIOLOGY

Reproduction

Only the Prime Eternal choose which Eternals can reproduce.[14]

Diseases

Deviant Syndrome

There exists a genetic predisposition among the Eternals known as Deviant Syndrome.[15][16] That syndrome is considered a mutation,[16] and those affected mutants[17] and deviants.[17] It is unknown whether it exists among all Eternals or only those of Titan. The only known individual afflicted with the Deviant Syndrome is the TitanianThanos.

Mahd Wy'ry

The Mahd Wy'ry, also known as the "Secret Curse of the Eternals", the madness, Eternal madness,[18] and alternatively spelled the W'yry, the Wy'ry,[19]mahd w'yry,[18] 'Mah'd Wyr'y[20] or 'Mah'd W'ry.[21] It can be considered in human terms as a kind of senility.[19]

Allegedly, the Eternals' experience was to crush them and render mad, as their immortal body weren't matched by their human-templated consciousnesses.[19]

The disease itself usually takes centuries in order to drive an Eternal mad, but the process can be accelerated, which was the case for Sersi where it occurred within a few months.[20]

It was postulated that the Uni-Mind's purpose was to wash away those anxieties and fears of the Eternals regarding the overweight of experience on their soul.[19]

Once an Eternal is claimed by that disease, there is allegedly no way to cure it, and, [21], according to the ancient laws and old dictates of Eternal society, it is extremely necessary that the madness must be prevented from spreading (making it appear to be seemingly contagious) to other Eternals. In order to ensure that the disease itself will not be caught by other Eternals, the one infected by this disease must be eliminated via molecular discorporation (also known as the "Rite of Cleansing"), thereby causing the death of that Eternal.[19]Sprite was another case of mahd w'yry.[18]

Uni-Mind

The Uni-Mind is a merger of Eternals (and also other species)

Powers and Abilities

Powers

• All Eternals can join the Uni-Mind, even their Titan cousins.[23]
  • All possess psionic abilities to varying degrees.
  • All possess enhanced strength to varying degrees.
  • All Eternals are extremely long-lived, and even virtually immortals.[15]
  • All Eternals can project cosmic energy from their hands and eyes.
  • Eternals choose to specialize in particular powers and attributes.

Average Strength level

Superhuman

RECOMMENCED READINGS FOR ETERNALS

WELL NOT MUCH JUST PICK ORIGINAL SERIES BY JACK KIRBY ( CELESTIALS MAKES THEIR FIRST APPEARANCE HERE )

AND THE ETERNALS BY NEIL GAIMAN

SO NOW LETS GET STARTED ON WHY ONE OF OF THESE TO SHOULD JOIN MCU FIRST LETS SEE THIER ADVANTAGES OVER ONE ANOTHER

INHUMANS AND THIER ADVANTAGE OVER ETERNALS

1 THEY ARE MORE POPULAR BETWEEN THE TWO

EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE BOTH OBSCURE IN RECENT YEARS FANS HAD A CHANCE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE INHUMANS . IT ALL BEGAINS WITH ENDING OF INFINITY EVENT WRITTEN BY JONATHAN HICKMAN . AFTER THAT MARVEL PUSHED INHUMAN QUITE A BIT THEY REGULARLY APPEAR ON COMIC BOOKS AND VIDEO GAMES LIKE LEGO MARVEL SUPERHEROES 2 AND ANIMATED SERIES LIKE GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY AND AVENGERS ASSEMBLE EHERE ETRNALS ... NO SO MUCH

2 THEY HAVE A RICHER HISTORY IN COMICS

WHEN WE LOOK AT THIS TWO ITS NO DOUBT THAT IHHUMAN HAS A RICHER HISTORY FROM CRYSTAL JOINING AVNEGRES TO BLACK BECOMES A MEMBER OF IILUMANIT TO BECOME PART OF DANS COSMIC SAGA SUCH AS RELAM OF KINGS

3 TIES TO F4

INHUMANS FIRST APPEAR IN MARVELS F4 COMICS SINCE THEN THEY BECOMING HUGE SUPPORTING MEMBERS IN F4S MYTHS AND SINCE MARVEL GETTING F4 RIGHTS BACK SO THEY SHOULD INTRODUCE INHUMANS ON F4 MOVIE FIRST THEN SPIN THEM OFF ( LIKE THEY DID WTH BP , BP FIRST APPER IN CIVIL WAR THEN HE GETS HIS MOVIE )

4 BETTER VILLAINS

EVEN THOUGH BOTH LACKS QUALITY VILLANS ITS A FACT INHUMANS STILL HAVE VILLAINS ACTUALLY GOOD ENOUGH IF MARVEL SHINE THEM LITTLE BITT LIKE MAXIMUS AND LASH

5 MS MARVEL FACTOR

MS MARVEL QUICKLY BECOMES ONE OF MARVELS RISING STAR OF THIS GENERATION AND FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW SHE IS A INHUMAN SO HER SOLO MOVIE COULD BE A WAY TO INTRODUCE INHUMANS

NO LETS SEE WHAT ARE ETERNALS ADVANTAGE

ETERNALS AND THEIR ADVANTAGE OVER INHUMANS

1 AS A CONCEPT THEY ARE BIGGER THAN INHUMANS

IF WE LOOK BOTH TEAMS AND THEIR PREMISE THEN ONE THING CLEAR ETERNALS AS A CONCEPT IS MUCH BIGGER THAN INHUMANS . I MEAN ON ONE HAND WE HAVE SPACE GODS ( ETERNALS ) AND ON THE OTHER HAND A FAILED EXPERIMENT BY AN ALIEN RACE ( INHUMANS )

2 MCU ALREADY SET THE STAGE OF ETERNALS

LOOK AT THIS CLIP AT 0:36 YOU WILL SEE A CELESTIAL WHICH IS ONE STEP FORWARD IN TERMS OF SETTING THE ETERNALS OF THE AS THEY THE REASON BEHIND THE CREATION OF ETERNALS

HERE THANOS MENTIONS HIS FATHER ALARS WHO IS ETERNAL ONE SIGN OF THE EXISTENCE OF THE ETERNALS

3 MARVEL DOESNT HAVE TO FOLLOW COMIC BOOKS

THE ETERNALS ARE SO OBSCURE THAT MARVEL DOSNET NEED TO FOLLOW COMICS SINCE MOST PEOPLE DOENST KNOW A JACK ABOUT THEM MARVEL CAN TOTALLY REIMAGINE ETERNALS IN ORDER TO FIT THEM ALONG SIDE AVENGERS

4 INHUMANS ALRADEY BOMBED

AFTER THAT BAD TV SHOW THE REPUTATION OF THE INHUMANS HARMED A LOT . THIS CAN MAKE FIEGE TO GO WITH A ANOTHER BRAND NEW PROPERTY AND ETERNALS ARE DEFIANTLY PERFCET FOR THIS

5 THE THANOS FACTOR

IF WE THINK LOGICALLY THEN MARVEL ALREADY INTRODUCE AN ETERNAL AND IT IS NONE OTHER THAN THE MAD TITAN HIMSELF . HE IS A HALF ETERNAL WITH A HALF DEVIANT GENRE . AND HE IS RIGHT MORE POPULAR THAN EVER SO HE POPING UP IN ETERNALS MOVIE IS GONNA MAKE PEOPLE CURIOUS ABOUT THIS MOVIE

WHO I PERSONALLY THINK WOULD BE BETTER FOR THE FUTURE

IF YOU ASK ME I AM GONNA SAY ETERNALS SIMPLY BECAUSE

1 THEY APPEARING FOR THE FUTURE IS MORE LOGICAL THE WAY MCU SET UP

2 EVEN THOUGH BOTH CAME FROM UP THEIR IN VAST WORLDS INHUMANS ARE MORE EARTH BOUND COMPARE TO ETERNALS SINCE THE FUTURE OF MCU IS COSMIC I THINK ETERNALS WILL BE STEP UP

3 INHUMANS OF ALREADY GOT A BAD REPUTATION FROM FANS

4 I AM LITTLE BIAS TOWARDS ETERNALS LOL

5 EVEN KEVIN FIEGE IS MORE INTERESTED IN ETERNALS AS THE LATEST INTERVIEW SUGGESTS

THATS IT GUYS ITS MY TAKE ON THE BOTH TEAMS AND WHY ONE OF THEM SHOULD JOIN MCU

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON COMMENTS

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Excellent job with this list! I’m excited to see an Eternals movie.

Avatar image for madscientist224
Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not bad.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Excellent job with this list! I’m excited to see an Eternals movie.

thanks man

Not bad.

for my first blog i am seeing this as a credit lol

Avatar image for madscientist224
Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: lmao. I've done entirely too much reading in my short time on earth. This being your first blog, very nicely done.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: lmao. I've done entirely too much reading in my short time on earth. This being your first blog, very nicely done.

lol thanks

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm for for the Eternals personally got much left to discover. The Inhumans are cool though. Nice list here well done

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm for for the Eternals personally got much left to discover. The Inhumans are cool though. Nice list here well done

thanks

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice post except the part that says that Thanos is the only known deviant. There were many shown just in the Eternals Saga in Thor's comic in the 70's as I recall.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot said:

Nice post except the part that says that Thanos is the only known deviant.

i see

There were many shown just in the Eternals Saga in Thor's comic in the 70's as I recall.

thanks

who you think should have a movie next personally

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well done. I personally prefer the Eternals over the Inhumans.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well done. I personally prefer the Eternals over the Inhumans.

thanks man

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot said:

Nice post except the part that says that Thanos is the only known deviant.

i see

There were many shown just in the Eternals Saga in Thor's comic in the 70's as I recall.

thanks

who you think should have a movie next personally

I don't think if it was up to me I would go with either but Feige seems to be on board with an Eternals movie so I am just going to hope for the best.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: i see thanks shareing your opinion with us

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only thing I've read pertaining to the main Eternals was Giaman's miniseries and I've enjoyed that more than anything Inhumans.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Supermanthor

@the_kidd said:

The only thing I've read pertaining to the main Eternals was Giaman's miniseries and I've enjoyed that more than anything Inhumans.

so team eternals then ? and do you like this ?

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im impressed!

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternals are more interesting

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb
deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks nice ! Good post .

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternals are more interesting

do you like this ?

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's go Starfox.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smoothsanta: Yeah Starfox ,the tailsman and the rap#@%& lol .

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smoothsanta: Yeah Starfox ,the tailsman and the rap#@%& lol .

yeah that was one of danslotts stupid ideas

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By adamTRMM

Depends on how they approach them. If it's how MCU handles obscure chars per usual, which is the GotG way, than neither.

But if for once, they are willing to make an epic with a mythic feel than there's no wrong answer in here since both can be equally that.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Supermanthor
adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor:

Inhuman and Eteranls? Yeah, I tend to like Kirby's conceptualization in general :)

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@biswaboxz: Was he actually found guilty? If he did wtf are Marvel thinking.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smoothsanta:

Was he actually found guilty?

LOL for that .

If he did wtf are Marvel thinking.

Well his life is actually surrounded by this things . But there are more than enough weird things happened in Marvel that will simply outclass Starfox's lifestyle.

Syntix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternals! I was a big time Makkari fan! :P

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Syntix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LawCol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd prefer they did something with the Inhumans. Even though the series wasn't great, they have already been positioned as a force in the MCU thanks to Agents of SHIELD (and spread of the Terrigen). Plus we have a Captain Marvel film coming up, which puts extra emphasis on the Kree (makers of the Inhumans). Making a whole new group would simply clutter the MCU right now.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lawcol: thanks for sharing your thoughts

LawCol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lawcol: thanks for sharing your thoughts

You had some great points which made me reminisce a bit. Personally I also prefer the Eternals in comics. I think the Eternals would avoid cluttering the MCU if they started in a separate universe or dimension. One which would allow for a cross over between MCU and Marvel's future X-Men universe. They could even be part of a future X-Men universe if Marvel decides to do a hard reset. Not sure how it would go, but it should definitely include my favorites; Sersi, Starfox and Gilgamesh.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is only one thing I can say about inhumans: Black Bolt >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Inhumans

I'm more interested in Eternals, since they're not some jerks like inhumans who thought of themselves as superior to other species.

P.S: you wrote it wrong.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Supermanthor
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternals. Inhumans always been wack to me.