ENDGAME SPOILERS - Which was more emotional

• 55 results
Posted by Ryokuma100 (1038 posts) 2 months, 20 days ago

Poll: ENDGAME SPOILERS - Which was more emotional (93 votes)

Tony’s Death 60%
Logan’s (The Wolverine) Death 40%
#51 Posted by Ryokuma100 (1038 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

Avatar image for wolverinebatmanftw
#52 Posted by WolverineBatmanFTW (1818 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony. And it's not because I prefer one character or because either movie was better. It's because Logan had been suffering his whole life, and death almost seemed like mercy for him. A sweet release from all the pain and suffering. Logan gave his life for something he believed in, and he very clearly did not want to live, so in that way, it was bittersweet.

Tony, on the other hand, hit me harder because his death was more untimely. Finally, things were getting better. He gave up the superhero life. He settled down, had a daughter. He was happy. And then, he sacrificed it all to help others. That, is TRUE selflessness. When you finally have peace, and you give it up to help others.

#53 Posted by Doofasa (2229 posts) - - Show Bio
#54 Posted by The_Magister (14723 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony. And it's not because I prefer one character or because either movie was better. It's because Logan had been suffering his whole life, and death almost seemed like mercy for him. A sweet release from all the pain and suffering. Logan gave his life for something he believed in, and he very clearly did not want to live, so in that way, it was bittersweet.

Tony, on the other hand, hit me harder because his death was more untimely. Finally, things were getting better. He gave up the superhero life. He settled down, had a daughter. He was happy. And then, he sacrificed it all to help others. That, is TRUE selflessness. When you finally have peace, and you give it up to help others.

Facts

Avatar image for unusual_suspect
#55 Posted by Unusual_Suspect (801 posts) - - Show Bio

Like comparing Hattori Hanzo swords...

But Logan. Always Logan. There's 30 years of bias for my favorite X-Man that's hard to overcome.

#56 Posted by Galactic_1000 (5851 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't cry.Nor I felt Bad.

#57 Posted by mrmonster (16340 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine's

#58 Posted by MetalJimmor (6606 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan.

Logan lived a century long, miserable existence of pain and loss, and when he finally found something good in his life he dies before he has a chance to enjoy it, leaving a little girl alone in the world without her father to guide her.

Logan only knew his daughter a few days before passing on and left the poor girl with no one. Tony had five years with his daughter and she still has a loving mother to look after her.