• 89 results
Avatar image for planetbuster012
PlanetBuster012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It was stated that Edo's have infinite chakra in the Naruto series.Doesn't that mean in theory they have infinite power or almost omnipotent by definition..?For example wouldn't Madara(Edo tensei) be able to make a Star sized chibaku tensai to absorb the solar system or something since he has infinite chakra?It makes sense since more chakra=stronger and if you have infinite chakra=infinitely stronger?

PlanetBuster012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what do you all think? i'm really curious.

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kaiocool

No, it doesn't change how much chakra the character can use at one time. Madara could keep doing the technique for months without tiring but he can't make a bigger chibaku tensei.

Like.. someone with infinite stamina still couldn't beat usain bolt in a 100 m race, but they can keep running infinitely.

PlanetBuster012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaiocool said:

No, it doesn't change how much chakra the character can use at one time. Madara could keep doing the technique for months without tiring but he can't make a bigger chibaku tensei.

but how big the chibaku tensei is dependent on the chakra you have to give to the technique.unless you think sosp and nagato have the same amount of chakra lol.infinite chakra=infinte size chibaku tensei

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaiocool said:

but how big the chibaku tensei is dependent on the chakra you have to give to the technique.unless you think sosp and nagato have the same amount of chakra lol.infinite chakra=infinte size chibaku tensei

it depends on how much chakra you can use at one time, not how much chakra you have. Like a soldier having a billion grenades, he can only chuck one at a time no matter how many he has with him.

PlanetBuster012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaiocool said:
@planetbuster012 said:
@kaiocool said:

it depends on how much chakra you can use at one time, not how much chakra you have. Like a soldier having a billion grenades, he can only chuck one at a time no matter how many he has with him.

how much you can use at one time is limited by how large of a chakra reserves you have..

• Nagato low on chakra=created a small chibaku tensei
  • SOSP= created a moon with his brother cause he can use more chakra since he has a larger capacity
  • Madara= spawned 25 perfect susanoo,several forest,2 meteors casually cause he had infinite chakra.
  • Naruto=can make bigger rasengans that dwarf mountains because of chakra capacity casually.
  • Jubbi=chakra compared to a planet and can spawn country busting tbb casually..

so edo tensei with a technique like tbb,or chibaku tensei can make a star sized gravity well and absorb everything in the solar system..and since they are immortal they will survive.

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@planetbuster012:

how much you can use at one time is limited by how large of a chakra reserves you have..

why is that? How much you can use at one point doesn't need to change regardless of how much energy you have in store.

Naruto has limited amount of chakra, and his attacks were bigger than any edo with their infinite chakra capacity.

PlanetBuster012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaiocool: Most edos besides madara don't have massive aoe techniques.And to my understanding no one besides madara even attempted spam abilities crazy like he did since he was the only one that knew it granted him an infinite reserve of chakra hence 25 perfect suanoo,several forest,and double meteors.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course not, madara wouldn’t have released the edo technique if this was the case.

It’s like the androids from dragon ball who have “infinite” ki generators which actually gives them unlimited stamina to keep making ki.

Same thing in naruto, you have to knead chakra when you run out which requires stamina. Stamina isn’t a problem as an edo since you are basically a walking husk. it was shown that it didn’t increase any ones baseline chakra levels. Not one person made a comment as an edo saying they had more chakra.

PlanetBuster012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

Of course not, madara wouldn’t have released the edo technique if this was the case.

It’s like the androids from dragon ball who have “infinite” ki generators which actually gives them unlimited stamina to keep making ki.

Same thing in naruto, you have to knead chakra when you run out which requires stamina. Stamina isn’t a problem as an edo since you are basically a walking husk. it was shown that it didn’t increase any ones baseline chakra levels. Not one person made a comment as an edo saying they had more chakra.

androids don't have infinite ki they have infinite stamina.edo's are immortal reincarnations with infinite chakra.not a single scene in the war shows an edo being low on chakra supporting my point.there is also the fact that madara spawned 25 perfect susanoo,several forest,2 meteors...do you think normal base madara can do this? because he specifically did it because of his infinite chakra and perfect regeneration.

Avatar image for deactivated-61056265cde1e
deactivated-61056265cde1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well.... Madara wasn't trying to kill everyone lol. Otherwise the Infinite Tsukuyomi would be rather boring. Madara can spam Susano's and woodstyle. I want to say that he can make a star sized Chibakou Tensei but i am not sure tbh, although i can't say that it is impossible.

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kaiocool

@planetbuster012 said:

@kaiocool: Most edos besides madara don't have massive aoe techniques.

so, having infinite chakra doesn't mean infinite aoe. If I put infinite chakra in a fireball, it will be infinite in size.

And to my understanding no one besides madara even attempted spam abilities crazy like he did since he was the only one that knew it granted him an infinite reserve of chakra hence 25 perfect suanoo,several forest,and double meteors.

showing he only managed to make 25, and only two meteors of limited size at a time, as well as limited forest - hence showing limited ability to use chakra, no matter how much he had in store at the time.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I’d love to see the scan from the manga that actually proves the point of “infinite chakra”, word for word, instead of random fans claiming it to be so.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@planetbuster012: Jesus you don’t read, when the androids were introduced they were described as having infinite ki which they do since they will never be low on stamina to create ki. they will never run out, but they can’t call upon infinite power at any time.

Chakra doesn’t just exist it is created using physical and spiritual energy which requires stamina, some people have huge reserves to store chakra. So being an edo you can always recharge your reserves without ever getting tired.

It never showed anyone being low in the war because they constantly could keep making chakra on the fly since they were edo and didn’t have to worry about stamina.

Madara didn’t spawn 25 perfect sussanos he spawned a bunch of incomplete ones and this was possible because of hashiramas wood style clones. This is clear and cut explained.

Also madaras Baseline chakra level which was already comparable to hashirama got boosted from the hashirama cells, if madara was more powerful as an edo he wouldn’t have released the edo technique and revived himself.

Being edo is like having a unlimited gas card, yes you have infinite chakra but not access to infinite chakra at any moment. You just have unlimited reserves backing up your normal chakra levels.

your whole theory falls flat on itself when you realize no one that was edo ever performed a feat that would show they have infinite chakra at any time they want.

No one edo even has any feats comparable to so6p feats, which were the most powerful characters in the show.

PlanetBuster012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

I’d love to see the scan from the manga that actually proves the point of “infinite chakra”, word for word, instead of random fans claiming it to be so.

No Caption Provided

infinite regen,infinite stamina,infinite chakra.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PlanetBuster012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klasstyt said:

Well.... Madara wasn't trying to kill everyone lol. Otherwise the Infinite Tsukuyomi would be rather boring. Madara can spam Susano's and woodstyle. I want to say that he can make a star sized Chibakou Tensei but i am not sure tbh, although i can't say that it is impossible.

I was thinking the same thing bro..in theory infinite chakra he would make a star sized chibaku tensei if he wanted to but because of plot it wouldn't make much sense..

PlanetBuster012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@planetbuster012: Do you see the words “infinite” in that scan?

no but unlimited,limitless,infinite all mean never ending so its the same thing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: There is a scan in the Manga that states Edo Tensei's have infinite chakra, stamina, immortality, infinite regeneration. I think it was stated by Kabuto and Madara and/or Orochimaru.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: im assuming you didn't read the Manga otherwise you wouldn't be asking that. I'll look for it later though.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@planetbuster012: Unlimited and infinite are two clearly different things, especially in this context. In the Edo’s has “infinite” chakra, how come we didn’t see continuous jutsu being thrown around battlefields? How could the Edo bodies that had access to this “infinite” source of power lose to ninja who can’t fight for more than a day without tiring?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually planet buster already posted one of rhe scans. Unlimited chakra and undying body. Infinite regen and infinite stamina comes with the Edo Tensei immortality and chakra. Madara has Hashirama cells and can regenerate even faster than a normal Edo Tensei.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: you're reaching my dude. Unlimited and infinite are the same thing in that context. If they are not the same thing why don't you post a scan/proof of what you're reaching for.

PlanetBuster012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@planetbuster012: Unlimited and infinite are two clearly different things, especially in this context. In the Edo’s has “infinite” chakra, how come we didn’t see continuous jutsu being thrown around battlefields? How could the Edo bodies that had access to this “infinite” source of power lose to ninja who can’t fight for more than a day without tiring?

Well it's probably because of plot and because barely anyone even knew how it worked since Orochimaru and Kabuto enhanced it.I'm only making a case for Madara here since he is the only one to break free of control and use his infinite chakra willingly.he is also seemed be the only one to know about it besides the caster i presume.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klasstyt: No I’ve read the manga more than four times, which is why I’m asking.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@planetbuster012: he hasn't read the Manga. Madara spammed Susano/woodstyle/BlazeStyle. Madara even Doesn't even like using the same jutsu twice because it's rather boring like when he fought the 5 kages.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klasstyt: No they’re not the same. And I don’t have to post a scan that proves they don’t have infinite chakra because there’s no scan that says they do. I’m assuming you don’t know how his works if you’re asking me to disprove something that’s false to begin with.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: my dude, ill see if i can find the other scans where it says Edo Tensei have infinite chakra, immortality, infinite stamina, and regen. But it's kind of obvious when Edo Nagato went full out crazy on Itachi, Naruto, and killer bee. Nagato in real life does not have that much chakra to fight the way his Edo did. Itachi too he did way too much for a live one even if healthy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: so whats the definition of unlimited?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@planetbuster012: Right, the old “plot” excuse. You want me to believe that the ninja summoned from Edo Tensei can’t tell that they would have access to more chakra than they did when they were alive?

Sure.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheVivas

@klasstyt: You're mistakenly assuming “being able to use more chakra because they have unlimited stamina” means that they have access to “infinite” chakra and can become planet busters as such, which is what the OP is trying to argue. That’s laughable.

And why doesn’t real life Nagato have that much chakra when he was controlling all of the Pains by himself, using his own chakra? The only difference between the two (alive and Edo) was that Edo wasn’t using dead bodies to channel his powers. The Itachi example is also a bad one on your part because he was sick and dying the last time we saw him. Let me guess, you’re one of those fans that assumes he can’t use his Susanoo for more than five minutes because we don’t see him doing so?

PlanetBuster012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@planetbuster012: Right, the old “plot” excuse. You want me to believe that the ninja summoned from Edo Tensei can’t tell that they would have access to more chakra than they did when they were alive?

Sure.

i'm not trying to make you believe anything.it's just my opinion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: when Kakashi was out of chakra, he was also out of stamina. When Itachi died he had no chakra and looked "exhausted". Stamina and chakra go hand in hand. when have you ever seen a Edo Madara exhausted out of Stamina ? Never because he has unlimited chakra and is immortal. I think you should re read the 3rd great Ninja war chapters so you can refresh your memory.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: woah woah, you do realize there is a HUGE difference between Edo Nagato and a live one right ? Maybe not so much of a difference if it's a healthy Nagato but there is still a major difference.

..... Itachi when he was alive can't use his susano more than 5min because he was ill, that's all. A healthy Itachi can most definitely use a Susano for a lot longer. You're off track bud. The point of the thread is can an Edo Madara make a star shaped Chibakou Tensei. You even contradicted yourself when you said Unlimited is not the same as infinite in that scan. You should let other ppl who know what they are talking about talk because im starting to see you know very little about naruto.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@planetbuster012: plot exists in every anime lol. So because Madara didn't kill everyone by spamming susano,woodstyle,shinra tensei, chibakou tensei, meteors, means he doesn't have unlimited chakra ? Lol c'mon man, do you even know what Madara's personality is like ? You act as if Madara was trying to kill everyone. Madara was just having fun until zetsu gets him the rinnegan eyes. Madara not only had unlimited chakra but he was an IMMORTAL. Immortals don't tire.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klasstyt: You use stamina to knead and create chakra. Edos have unlimited stamina which means thy never run out of chakra, which is why they have access to “unlimited” chakra. Maybe you should go back and read the first half of the manga that tells us this to refresh your memory.

What’s the major difference? Actually don’t answer that. I’m not sure I want to know what *you* think the difference is since you seem to think unlimited stamina means “infinite chakra at any one time”.

No I’m not off track. You claimed Edo Itachi did way too much for an alive Itachi to be able to do, which is false.

Again no, I never contradicted myself. Unlimited isn’t infinite, not in the sense the OP is trying to twist the words. You should let other people who know what they’re talking about talk because I’m starting to see you know very little about Naruto. Go back and read the manga before replying to me again.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: lol wow. okay. Can you please just step aside and let the real naruto fans debate ? I feel like im talking to a child. You said that there isn't much between edo nagato and a live one which is real funny considering even Naruto kcm said that Edo Nagato was on a whole other lvl than a live one. You also think that Edo madara has limited stamina. When have you ever heard of an immortal in Naruto shipp having limited stamina ? Huh. Are you okay ? Do you know why Madara and all the other Edo never tire ? you need food to be able to live and to restore your stamina as well as rest. Edo Tensei doesn't need to eat, sleep, because they are IMMORTAL with infinite stamina and chakra. Just go back and read the Manga and learn what a Edo Tensei jutsu is, you sound ridiculous man. It's like you have a problem when someone is trying to correct you. For crying out loud you even said that there is a difference between infinite and unlimited. I asked you what is the definition to unlimited and all you did was ignore my question. So i ask you again sir, what is the definition of unlimited ? Hmm ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Buddy, You're the only one trying to say that Edo have limited stamina. You are also the only one trying to say that Madara doesn't have unlimited chakra. You are also trying to say that there is not much of a difference between Edo Nagato and a live one. Then prove it.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klasstyt: The real Naruto *fan* is debating here. The only problem is I’m debating you.

No, there isn’t much difference between alive and Edo outside of regen and unlimited “stamina”. Of course Naruto is going to say that because the only above Nagato he saw was the skin and bones one who he tracked down. Honestly you make it too obvious that you haven’t read the manga and are taking out of your ass.

Uh no I never said an Edo has “limited” chakra. Now you’re putting words in my mouth and lying.

Of course I’m going to ignore your question, just how you ignored about 85% of the manga.

So I’ll repeat myself since you seem to have trouble reading (not surprised tbh). Go back and read the manga before replying to me again. It’s hilarously obvious that you don’t know what you’re talking about, so save yourself the embarrassment and go back and educate yourself about Naruto.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klasstyt: Read my response, “buddy”. Read the manga before replying to me. Not interested in your gibberish.

PlanetBuster012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@klasstyt: No they’re not the same. And I don’t have to post a scan that proves they don’t have infinite chakra because there’s no scan that says they do. I’m assuming you don’t know how his works if you’re asking me to disprove something that’s false to begin with.

No Caption Provided

your wrong bro infinite chakra and unlimited chakra are the same thing word for word.Madara said he has infinite chakra not infinite stamina which is already granted by his immortality in the 1st place.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@planetbuster012: No, in this context they are different. You’re trying to claim Madara can create a Chibaku Tensei that would encompass the solar system because he has an infinite amount of chakra at his disposal. That is false.

He has “access” to unlimited chakra because he has unlimited stamina and can keep kneading and creating chakra over and over again without the fear of running out. If Kishimoto wanted Edos to have “infinite chakra”, he would have worded it so. And if Edos *had* an infinite amount of chakra, they would have been spewing jutsu non-stop, which they didn’t do. And no, plot isn’t a reasonable answer because then I can claim that Naruto can destroy a planet and that it’s only because of plot that he hasn’t done so.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@planetbuster012: TheVivas has already said several things that are incorrect. Don't take his posts too seriously, i think he already knows he is wrong and his pride is doing all the talking. He literally said there is not much of a difference between Edo Nagato and a live one. He obviously didn't read the manga.

PlanetBuster012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@planetbuster012: No, in this context they are different. You’re trying to claim Madara can create a Chibaku Tensei that would encompass the solar system because he has an infinite amount of chakra at his disposal. That is false.

He has “access” to unlimited chakra because he has unlimited stamina and can keep kneading and creating chakra over and over again without the fear of running out. If Kishimoto wanted Edos to have “infinite chakra”, he would have worded it so. And if Edos *had* an infinite amount of chakra, they would have been spewing jutsu non-stop, which they didn’t do. And no, plot isn’t a reasonable answer because then I can claim that Naruto can destroy a planet and that it’s only because of plot that he hasn’t done so.

Naruto can't because he is limited by chakra.

No Caption Provided

Madara literally explain in this scan.The other Edos were under control and most of them don't have a technique who's size is dependent on chakra capacity or knew how edo tensei worked anyways.Kaguya has enough chakra to make a TSB big enough to destroy a dimension.Madara with infinite chakra in theory could make a chibaku tensei large enough to swallow a solar system.The plot is also important since the goal was to do the moon eye plan to make the world a better place which led to kaguya being resurrected.A solar system ending chibaku tensei fits nowhere into that story.My argument is completely valid infinite chakra=infinite size cibaku tensei by just feeding it more chakra therefore growing in size and strength endlessly.

PlanetBuster012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klasstyt said:

@planetbuster012: TheVivas has already said several things that are incorrect. Don't take his posts too seriously, i think he already knows he is wrong and his pride is doing all the talking. He literally said there is not much of a difference between Edo Nagato and a live one. He obviously didn't read the manga.

maybe he is in denial.he has a lot of post maybe he doesn't want to make people angry by this "Absurd" claim even though it's completely logical based on the series.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now to the real question, can Madara Uchiha make a star sized Chibakou Tensei ? .... In theory if Madara has infinite chakra than probably yes. He can even make a moon sized Fireball jutsu, however that would probably destroy the earth and Madara would be all alone, Madara wouldn't want to do something like that, he likes to fight ppl more than killing them. But i don't see why Madara could not do this. Madara should have been able to make a susano the size of Galactus in theory.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@planetbuster012: Nope, Naruto can’t because of plot. That’s the only reason, according to you.

What are you talking about? Are you telling me all Fireball jutsu are the same size, regardless of the user? Are you telling me all water style jutsu are the same size and power, regardless of the user? You don’t have to know how Edo Tensei works to be able to tell you have more chakra than you did in the past. Seriously, that’s pitiful argument number 2 from you to back up your claim.

No your argument isn’t completely valid because you’re misinterpreting what’s in the scan and ignoring what’s been shown in the manga.

PlanetBuster012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@planetbuster012: Nope, Naruto can’t because of plot. That’s the only reason, according to you.

What are you talking about? Are you telling me all Fireball jutsu are the same size, regardless of the user? Are you telling me all water style jutsu are the same size and power, regardless of the user? You don’t have to know how Edo Tensei works to be able to tell you have more chakra than you did in the past. Seriously, that’s pitiful argument number 2 from you to back up your claim.

No your argument isn’t completely valid because you’re misinterpreting what’s in the scan and ignoring what’s been shown in the manga.

I guess plot to since Narutoverse has a moonbusting cannon fueled by 100 shinobi.I never said anything about fireballs just chibku tensei since its a gravity well that sucks things in and you can make it stronger via more chakra.edo madara can make a solar system ending chibaku tensei if he wanted to.Hell im sure he could he spawned more then 2 meteors and destroyed the planet lol.he has unlimited chakra which is infinite and more chakra=better abilies and theoretically larger aoe for some.kinda like the 10 tails beast bomb..it could have surface wiped the planet if it wanted to seeing as 1 casual blast from a weaker form destroyed a country.But plot demanded it instead try to gather it's stolen chakra.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Planet buster Naruto confirmed.

Yeah I’m done with these trolls.