Dynamic Tiering System: Metaphysics Axis
Here is a sequel thread, that works in conjunction with the other Tiering System thread.
This tiering system measures potency and deepness of metaphysics, powers, abstracts and reality warping.
Rather than Cosmology power, this thread deals with Metaphysics potency.
Type 4: Quantum Type / Base Reality / Science / Energy
Characters who wield the power of Mathematics, Physics, Matter, Time and Space, at a regular, surface level.
Surface Level, Nominal Reality Warping. With no Concepts Involved whatsoever.
Manipulating forms deeper than Matter, at the level of Quantic Sizes that define all Matter, all Entropy, and Mathematics.
- Dr. Manhattan
- There is a degree of nuance between Type 3 and Type 4.
Type 3: Shallow Conceptual
Characters who can warp reality at a Shallow, but Conceptual Level. Deeper than Quantum.
Basic magic that can and such, do things such as erasing matter, wielding "magic" or mystical powers, with mere thoughts, out of reality. But merely wield power and magic over energies and matter.
They can erase concepts, but never at the magnitude as Type 2s (I admit, Type 3 and Type 2 can get a little shady in how different they are).
They can erase you, by erasing the concept of you.
This is a standard reality warper, magic-user or whatnot.
They may transcend them conceptually but are far shallower than Type II.
They are also often (but not always) never go beyond Baseline Multiversal.
- Characters with Low-Conceptual Hax
- There is a degree of nuance between Type 3 and Type 2.
Type 2: Nuanced Conceptual
Characters who can warp reality at an unquantifiable level of Conceptual or Plot Level. Basic magic, and erasing matter, with thoughts, out of reality.
They may wield power over Dualities, Boundaries, Concepts, and appear to be deep compared to Reality Warpers.
However, they are not that deep, and can be affected by degrees of Geometric Power or Power of Physics if the Cosmology is Powerful enough to counter.
So said characters are under the influence of Science and Mathematics to a degree.
- Pre-Retcon Beyonder & Pre-Retcon Molecule Man (Marvel Comics)
- Altair (Re: Creators)
- Multi-Eternity & Living Tribunal (Marvel Comics)
- Alien-X (Ben 10)
Type 1: False Archetype / Narrative Level / Deep Conceptual
The peak of Linear-Power Metaphysics.
Characters who wield deep, and a wide, seemingly limitless array of abstract power over Boundaries, Plot, Stories, Ideas, Concepts, Causality, Possibility and Dualities such as Life and Death, and are logically completely immune to any Cardinal Level of the power of Geometry Spatial Hierarchies that can contain the Power of Physics.
They warp concepts at a Narrative Level.
They also control and transcend the Narrative that contains Geometry Mathematics and Physics.
They also reside incomplete, Conceptual Spaces that transcend Geometry Physics and Mathematics.
Transcending Reality Physics like Literal Fiction.
However, they are still limited by a Linear Power, by a Cardinal Level, albeit, on a Meta-Conceptual Hierarchy that can span endlessly. And can belong to Conceptual Reality/Fiction or Conceptual, Meta-Hierarchies.
Many characters who are Cosmologically Tier-B, can fit for Type 1 Metaphysics. However, there are Tier-Bs who do not fall under this, such as Beyonder.
- Witches & Voyagers (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
- Hadou Gods & Gudou Gods (Shinzaverse/Dies Irae/KKK)
- YHVH & Demi-Fiend, ect. (Shin Megami Tensei)
- CCC Gilgamesh & BB (Type-Moon/Nasuverse)
- SCP-3812 (SCP Foundation)
- Othinus & True Magic Gods (To-Aru/Magical Index)
- Mr. Mxyzptlk & 5th Dimensional Imps (DC Comics)
- Lord English & Pickle Inspector (MS Paint Adventures Wiki)
Oh and finally.
- Several Other Multiversal Beings from Nasuverse
- Characters must at least be Tier-C in Cosmology Power. One must be a Conceptual Superiority over a Baseline Quantum Multiverse by more than 2 or so conceptual degrees.
- THERE IS NO nuance between Type A and Type 1.
Type A Metaphysics: True Archetype / Incardinals / Non-Linear / In-Addable
Characters who are completely and fundamentally abstract and immune to any level of quality or lineage, of Cardinal/Add-Based Value or Linear Power, IE, not affected by any level of Addable Infinity. And are Trans-Dual to the Bigger/Smaller Infinity.
Even the Dualities of Bigger Infinity/Inferior Infinity.
As such, Characters are sometimes capable of Destroying any Metaphysical Construct of any size, of any imagination/unimagination.
- EOS Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
- Arceuid Brunestud (Nasuverse/Type-Moon)
- Death of the Endless (DC/Vertigo)
Type S Pataphysics: Essence / False Omnipotent
Characters who are extremely deep, wielding power over the Essence of Fundamental Forms that form Trans-Dualities and Dualities, bar the Creator. And are completely immune to any level of Addable Value Hierarchy.
Breaking the constraints of the last true conceptual bind to the Singularity of God.
Such characters are indefinable and unconstrained by all Dualities, Trialities, Metaphysics, Pataphysics and Abstractions and all Fundamental Essences.
These characters are effectively completely Omnipotent to anything Non-Omnipotent, without necessarily being Truly Omnipotent.
Hence "False Omnipotent".
- Li Qiye (Emperor's Domination)
- Bai Xaochun (Er-Genverse)
- Meng Hao (Er-Genverse)
- Pralaya (DC/Vertigo)
- Lucifer (Pre-Fall/Will Aspect) (DC/Vertigo)
TYPE O: True Archetype
Omnipotent, Supreme Archetypal, Absolute Boundless Beings. Whether Conscious, Unconcious or Subconscious.
The One Above All (Marvel Comics)Downgrade to Tier C.
- The Presence/Void/Source (DC & Vertigo/Black Label)
- The Akashic Records (Type-Moon/Nasuverse)
- The Creator (Umineko/When They Cry)
Gan (The Dark Tower)Downgrade to Tier B.
- The Ultimate Dao (Ergenverse/Several Xian-Xia Novels)
- The One Giver (The World of Darkness)
The Amaranth (The Elder Scrolls)