Dr.Horrible spinoff

amberlove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 1

Edited By amberlove

The Henchman known as Moist has a small online comic over at Myspace Dark Horse Presents:
http://myspace.com/darkhorsepresents?issuenum=17&storynum=1

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gmanfromheck

Neil Patrick Harris was asked if a sequel was being planned.  He said it wasn't "in the future" since Joss is busy prepping for Dollhouse.  The dvd will be coming out with a musical commentary track or something.  When's the Dr. Horrible (physical) comic coming out?  Although it wouldn't be as good as the real thing.

Elixir95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2  Edited By Elixir95

Dr. Horrible was amazing.  Being only 14, I only know Neil Patrick Harris from How I Met Your Mother, and obviously not as well from other shows (I know Felicia Day from Buffy, Nathan Fillion from Firefly and Simon Helberg from The Big Bang Theory also).  I thoroughly enjoyed it (I have the soundtrack on my iPod), and really hope there's another one, but am also excited for Joss Whedon's Dollhouse, so even though a Dr. Horrible seuel doesn't look likely in the near future, I'll have that, comics and the many othe things in life to keep me entertained.

amberlove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

#3  Edited By amberlove

Whedon has said recently that there will be another volume of Dr. Horrible wonderfulness on the internet. The first series is now available on DVD which includes the singing commentary and the applications from fans to be in the Evil League of Evil.

‘It is my intention that we will see more of young Billy and his horrible schemes, and I have a very specific idea of what that’s going to be, but until I’m sure how I can roll it out, I will say nothing except that I’m definitely pursuing that,” Whedon promised in an exclusive interview.’

• Source :