• 113 results
DunamisOphis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DunamisOphis

Hello. This is my first time on this website. Before I go to bed, I read battle topics on various forums and research the stars, and read NDEs. One thing I have noticed is Naruto fans saying the Naruto characters can beat everyone else. This has been going on for years. I saw this back when I used to debate Broly from 2006-2008 and more. I am NOT a Dragon Ball "fan" and I am DEFINITELY not a Naruto "fan." I know that Jean Grey Phoenix or Dormammu could solo both universes. That's not why I am here. I have a created a video that I would like for everyone on the planet to understand. The video goes into detail and explains WHY Naruto characters CANNOT beat Dragon Ball characters. I did this because Naruto is seriously overestimated beyond what the characters ARE capable of OR possibly capable of. I also comprehend that DBZ and other anime have been banned on many forums. If this is true, then Naruto REALLY needs to be looked at (Naruto vs Thanos, Dormmamu, and Jean Grey? Yeah right. I've read them all...). Please leave this video up. I don't care who looks at it or what you think about it, but if you want to learn the truth (mainly Naruto generation of kids), watch the video and understand. I will not be participating under this topic because I made the video and I know the truth.

I have a cool thumbnail, but youtube needs verification for it.

Thank you! Take care and farewell ^__^

No Caption Provided

DunamisOphis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

NOTE: I have uploaded a better quality video that is rescaled for everyone to see the images better. The video compressor I used trimmed off the resolution gates and I did not know until after. It is processing. The link for the better video is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9eg6KwBBCk

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mysticmedivh
I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF NARUTO CHARACTERS DEFEATING GOKU!

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Itachi is no longer considered a Naruto character he is now an abstract concept so using him in battles is a little tactless.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mysticmedivh

@hulkage said:

@mysticmedivh: Itachi is no longer considered a Naruto character he is now an abstract concept so using him in battles is a little tactless.

Praise Lord Itachi sama!

No Caption Provided

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

not this crap again

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#7  Edited By GraniteSoldier

No explanation needed. DBZ characters win.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: but dragon ball characters lose also they can beat early level DBZ characters that is all

DunamisOphis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DunamisOphis

@smxlr8: Any proof that Naruto characters can beat early DBZ characters? If you watched my video, you would know that is impossible. Naruto characters can't visibly see a Z warrior move in battle. Also, Master Roshi destroyed the moon at a power level of 139 increasing to 180. Raditz is in the low one thousand range from 1,000 to 1,500. Him and Nappa could easily destroy a large portion of a planet or more, and early Dragon Ball characters already moved faster than the human eye can see. I also debunked amaterasu because it is NOT as hot as the sun nd Raikage easily dodged it. Kid Krillin and Kid Kakarot's speed are beyond Raikage. 1+1=2.Raditz can beat Naruto characters with ONE finger. My video proves it all. Also, I explained how overrated genjutsu would never work. Watch the video and THEN talk. Otherwise, you have no evidence. Naruto fans are getting with rubbish such as Naruto beating Thanos, Darkseid, or Jean Grey. Jean Grey phoenix can beat DBZ. All I am trying to do is bring out the truth to these Naruto generation of kids. Video explains it all.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We've got incoming!

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dunamisophis: I rather not get into yet another pointless debate about this topic also you just broke your own rule on not getting involved . I stand by what I said for good reasons and that is that so if we are done which we are lets end it here

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

Ha. Like I'd waste an hour and a half of my time to watch that video.

All depends on the match up to be honest.

DunamisOphis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DunamisOphis

@rolandalderas: actually, it does NOT depend on who the natch up is. You don't have the decency to my video, so why bother? Mr. Popo ---> Itachi, and video explains it all. It's funny how others on this website seem to already know everything, yet won't take the time to look at something worth it.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

Praise Lord Itachi sama!

No Caption Provided

DunamisOphis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: actually, I did not get involved. In fact, I have not read any comments above this one. I created a video. Since you don't have the decency to watch and understand, why should bother? Involved? Do you realize my entire document is over 9,000 words saved on my computer? Now, if I POSTED that entire document, surely you would be too lazy to read it, yet you seem to know it all. Contradictory.

DunamisOphis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DunamisOphis

Example

Loading Video...

Frieza vs Naruto

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dunamisophis: Like hell I would wast my time on that long banter / rant that is not happening . Also it proves nothing , we already know that DBZ beats naruto but are not that strong / the strongest . TBH I don't know why you would waste your time on this if you ask me , if people want to say naruto beats goku let them , it's their opinion and they have a right to it so let it go

PotatoBaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413 said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@hulkage said:

Praise Lord Itachi sama!

No Caption Provided

Heathens, the great God Batman shall smite you with his supreme and godly prep. Only ashes scarring the streets and charred boots will signify that you ever existed!

StrawHatLuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure the Narutards would claim that Itachi could Genjutsu Dormammu and Phoenix...

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure the Narutards would claim that Itachi could Genjutsu Dormammu and Phoenix...

Well I've seen people claim Itachi can defeat Odin, that Sasuke can defeat Shuma Gorath, or that Kaguya can defeat Galactus. It wouldn't be too far fetched to see someone claim Itachi >>> Dormammu and Phoenix Force.

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Everone knows Lord Itachi, The Solo King can win 10/10 every time if he wants too.

OP: I started watching and when you said you need to watch the show, MOVIES and FILLERS, I almost left but gave you a chance. Then you claim they are close to Flash levels because they are faster than humans can see in DB? Also Gai not being faster than lightning? I closed the window no joke.

So I dont have to waste an hour and half what speed feats do DBZ characters have other than eye test? Not sarcasm but genuine curiosity. I have read some parts of the manga and watched DBZ back when it was aired and BOG when it came out and I have yet to see a real speed feat.

StrawHatLuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Everone knows Lord Itachi, The Solo King can win 10/10 every time if he wants too.

OP: I started watching and when you said you need to watch the show, MOVIES and FILLERS, I almost left but gave you a chance. Then you claim they are close to Flash levels because they are faster than humans can see in DB? Also Gai not being faster than lightning? I closed the window no joke.

So I dont have to waste an hour and half what speed feats do DBZ characters have other than eye test? Not sarcasm but genuine curiosity. I have read some parts of the manga and watched DBZ back when it was aired and BOG when it came out and I have yet to see a real speed feat.

didnt gotenks fly around the world in a few minutes?

StrawHatLuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strawhatluffy said:

Well I've seen people claim Itachi can defeat Odin, that Sasuke can defeat Shuma Gorath, or that Kaguya can defeat Galactus. It wouldn't be too far fetched to see someone claim Itachi >>> Dormammu and Phoenix Force.

I literally laughed out loud

I don't know if people are trolling when they say that or if they really believe these things

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strawhatluffy: Fly around the world in a few minutes? I dont recall this but even then this isnt impressive.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvxder: He circled around the world many times in a few moments:

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

The mods should just hurry up and ban DBZ again. It's not good debating materiel.

DunamisOphis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DunamisOphis

@mudamudamuda: Oh, but Narutards SHOULDN'T be banned? Even if they make the most absurd remarks without evidence? Genjutsu > everything? Itachi > everything. My video and document proves otherwise.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@dunamisophis said:

@mudamudamuda: Oh, but Narutards SHOULDN'T be banned? Even if they make the most absurd remarks without evidence? Genjutsu > everything? Itachi > everything. My video and document proves otherwise.

No. Because a minority of the community making jokes about Itachi soloing everyone or a couple of fanboys making absurd claims should not be used against the thousands of other reasonable Naruto debaters. It's your problem that you have been reading the wrong threads and taking the fanbases jokes too literally. Learn to take a joke.

You are complaining about people making absurd Naruto threads, yet you are completely overlooking people doing the same with Goku :

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/goku-vs-the-one-above-all-1537644/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/goku-vs-galactus-538369/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/gt-goku-vs-living-tribunal-17471/

Heck, there ever are stupid threads where people claim that Goku can beat all the fictional characters in existence combined :

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/goku-vs-superman-toaa-etc-who-really-wins-1596892/

Does that mean that you should put all the Dragon ball fans in the same boat and antagonize them ? No.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

DunamisOphis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: No, I have not overlooked anything, when CLEARLY I said characters like Jean Grey Phoenix and Dormammu can solo DBZ AND weak Naruto characters. More presumptions from you. So Naruto characters can't beat DBZ OR Yu Yu Hakusho characters in terms of anime, yet DBZ gets banned based on evidence that the characters are millions of times more powerful than weak Naruto characters? Seems like I am the only one here trying to bring an equality to the perpetual, obstreperous situation and the Narutards. This is why they get away with silly genjutsu and sealing blade rubbish that would never actually work. This is WHY I created the video. Here, I will send you the entire thing then...

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ariesxmasters

@dunamisophis:

I can't see that video for some reason it says it's blocked on copyright grounds or something.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: No, I have not overlooked anything, when CLEARLY I said characters like Jean Grey Phoenix and Dormammu can solo DBZ AND weak Naruto characters. More presumptions from you. So Naruto characters can't beat DBZ OR Yu Yu Hakusho characters in terms of anime, yet DBZ gets banned based on evidence that the characters are millions of times more powerful than weak Naruto characters? Seems like I am the only one here trying to bring an equality to the perpetual, obstreperous situation and the Narutards. This is why they get away with silly genjutsu and sealing blade rubbish that would never actually work. This is WHY I created the video. Here, I will send you the entire thing then...

What are you even talking about ? Who even said that DBZ character get banned because of their strength ? Why are you calling people Narutards for disagreeing with you and why are you trying to start a flame war by bashing Naruto ?

You seem to have some sort of issue, dude. Just calm down lol

DunamisOphis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By DunamisOphis

@ariesxmasters: I am rendering a new video. I have to remove a silly Naruto scene because ToykoTv is being a wazhole about it. I found a manga scan for replacement. If you like, I can personally message you my entire document, but you would have to watch the videos and look at scans separately this way.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: I am rendering a new video. I have to remove a silly Naruto scene because ToykoTv is being a wazhole about it. I found a manga scan for replacement. If you like, I can personally message you my entire document, but you would have to watch the videos and look at scans separately this way.

I'm actually interested. What does this document consist mostly of?

DunamisOphis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By DunamisOphis

@ariesxmasters: My paper consists of manga scans, images, videos and more. I talk about every possibility or scenario. For example, I debunked amaterasu being as hot as the sun and explained how Kid Krillin is faster than Naruto characters. I could post here so everyone can see, but it is over 9,000 words. No pun intended. It literally is over 9,000 because of the dedication I put into it. Since it is in written form, I have most of the links to pictures. Although, you would have to click on each link. The same for videos. I sent it to muda and all he can do is laugh and has nothing to say against it ^__^.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dunamisophis said:

No. Because a minority of the community making jokes about Itachi soloing everyone or a couple of fanboys making absurd claims should not be used against the thousands of other reasonable Naruto debaters. It's your problem that you have been reading the wrong threads and taking the fanbases jokes too literally. Learn to take a joke.

You are complaining about people making absurd Naruto threads, yet you are completely overlooking people doing the same with Goku :

Heck, there ever are stupid threads where people claim that Goku can beat all the fictional characters in existence combined :

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/goku-vs-superman-toaa-etc-who-really-wins-1596892/

Does that mean that you should put all the Dragon ball fans in the same boat and antagonize them ? No.

I guess Batman should be banned too.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda said:

@dunamisophis said:

I guess Batman should be banned too.

That's not what I posted these links for, but now that you mention it... Yes, Yes he should.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: My paper consists of manga scans, images, videos and more. I talk about every possibility or scenario. For example, I debunked amaterasu being as hot as the sun and explained how Kid Krillin is faster than Naruto characters. I could post here so everyone can see, but it is over 9,000 words. No pun intended. It literally is over 9,000 because of the dedication I put into it. Since it is in written form, I have most of the links to pictures. Although, you would have to click on each link. The same for videos. I sent it to muda because all he can do is laugh and has nothing to say against it ^__^.

Hehe. . .yeah shoot me a PM I'm very interested in seeing it. Are you new?

DunamisOphis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: Yes, I am new to this website, but not to years of debates.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@dunamisophis said:

@ariesxmasters: My paper consists of manga scans, images, videos and more. I talk about every possibility or scenario. For example, I debunked amaterasu being as hot as the sun and explained how Kid Krillin is faster than Naruto characters. I could post here so everyone can see, but it is over 9,000 words. No pun intended. It literally is over 9,000 because of the dedication I put into it. Since it is in written form, I have most of the links to pictures. Although, you would have to click on each link. The same for videos. I sent it to muda and all he can do is laugh and has nothing to say against it ^__^.

Oh no... It's really hard to take what you say seriously when half your post was insults against Naruto fans calling them kids and Narutards as well as calling Sasuke Sasugay.

BTW, I stopped reading when you said that teen Goku was as fast as the Flash because he could move faster than sight. lol

DunamisOphis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By DunamisOphis

@mudamudamuda: Considering I was comparing after images, which you forgot to mention, if you read the rest of it, you would know that I stated he is NOT as fast as the Flash. Then again, all you seem to know how to do is laugh and instantly judge someone. There is a reason there are thousands of images of others calling them "Narutards." Type in Narutards on google and see what you get. Here is MY example:

No Caption Provided

If you think I made this up in photoshop, type in the link to yahoo. ^___^

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: Considering I was comparing after images, which you forgot to mention, if you read the rest of it, you would know that I stated he is NOT as fast as the Flash. Then again, all you seem to know how to do is laugh and instantly judge someone. There is a reason thousands of images of others calling them "Narutards." Type in Narutards on google and see what you get. Here is MY example:

Oh trust me, you don't want to play this little game with me.

I'm currently reading your little rant and it keeps on getting stupider by the second. Let me quote a few hilarious parts :

Narutard generation of kids NEVER watched Dragon Ball BEFORE Dragon Ball Z. That’s right. For all of you Naruto fan kids. There is an original series BEFORE Dragon Ball Z that shows all of the training that Kakarot went through (I always use his Saiyan name). Subsequently, before you make ANY statements, it is best for you go back and watch ALL of the original Dragon Ball episodes and THEN watch ALL of the Dragon Ball Z episodes, “fillers,” AND movies.

And

You NEED to watch the original show first to have an understanding. THEN watch DBZ. This is similar to an indigenous civilization in a tropical forest who are minding their business and one of them says they know what an iPhone or computer is, even though they have NEVER seen one. THIS is what Narutards sound like.

As well as : (Doesn't make any sense)

Teen Kakarot and King Piccolo moving faster than the eyes can see. This is becoming speed levels of The Flash, but not as fast.

Not to forget : (lol)

Fact is, if Might Gai can destroy Madara so bad, then Might Guy is one of the most powerful characters in Naruto, above all of the HoeKages, and Taijutsu is a rip off from Dragon Ball and Bruce Lee.

Or :

Might Guy can't even MOVE faster than lightning, nor does he have the strength, AND he beat the living, bloody SHIT out of the great Madara. FACTS. Kakarot as a Kid would destroy Madara. Kid Krillin can beat Might Guy with a finger. You have NEVER watched Dragon Ball in your life. I know this for a fact.

It's really hilarious.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: Yes, I am new to this website, but not to years of debates.

Hehe your only 13 posts in and I already like you girl. :) Thumbs up.

This documentation is interesting I'm of course still reading it.