User Lists: 0

Whis vs Broly?

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Whis vs Broly would be interesting, but it seems like Whis isn't concerned so it will probably consist of him toying with him, lol.

I also noticed they added Frieza's armor on him in the planet Vegeta scene.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love the artstyle and coloring. Reminds me of top notch DBZ, but in HD. What I don't like is the CGI scene of goku and vegeta combining their energy blast. Japan has had an obsession with trying to mix cgi and drawing for the pass few years. It's not working. I don't mind cgi energy blast, but whole characters?

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud: I was gonna say the same. The combination move looks like a videogame cutscene. Though I am excited to see what Beerus and Whis think about Broly.

I think the next show arc should have the gods discuss the saiyan race. In one generation they went from moon buster slaves to fighting gods. I think the other gods of destruction will want them killed before they start living in other universes or trying to breed. Broly will probably be the final nail in the coffin. Vegeta and Goku fighting Jiren is one thing, but if they hear about them struggling against Broly, a super saiyan devil (let's coin it), they'll flip their lids.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some of that art/animation reminds me a lot of the DBFZ, which is a good thing.

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comes out in the day my first semester finishes ??

Bandedessinee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bandedessinee

Never been a fan of Broly but this movie looks amazing. Really hope Broly this time has a legit grudge against Goku and not just triggered from baby Goku crying.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The highlight of this trailer was finally seeing Cheelai talk.

Other than that the trailer was boring, generic fighting and stuff we already knew about.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hopefully they make Broly an interesting character, instead of just a really strong guy.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

@bandedessinee said:

Never been a fan of Broly but this movie looks amazing. Really hope Broly this time has a legit grudge against Goku and not just triggered from baby Goku crying.

Could Broly even have a legit grudge? Like what grudge could there be between him and Goku? The only reason I can think of is that Broly doesn't want anyone to be stronger than he is, but that's not really a good reason either.

I dunno....maybe he's just a psycho saiyan, cause if all of em are born roughly around the same time and Planet Vegeta goes kaboom shortly after...I'm not seeing how the two could have a grudge.

Bandedessinee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bandedessinee

@wolfrazer: In the first Broly movie he and his father were exiled by King Vegeta. This new movie can keep that aspect with Broly and Goku being kids together but Broly was sent away and he thinks Goku stayed on planet Vegeta and had a better life not knowing Goku also left and Frieza blew it up. Broly could have a grudge against both Goku and Vegeta for that because of jealousy.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Wolfrazer  Online

@bandedessinee: Eh.....I guess they could keep the exile thing and then him wanting revenge, that is if it pans out like that. Guess it would be better than because of a crying Goku.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bandedessinee: @wolfrazer: Frieza is likely to play a role in it since he is the only linchpin connecting the three of them together.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

@b_r023 said:

@bandedessinee: @wolfrazer: Frieza is likely to play a role in it since he is the only linchpin connecting the three of them together.

Probably....yeah I could see it.

Bandedessinee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Bandedessinee

@wolfrazer: By the trailers it feels to me they will keep it since Broly in the movie seems to be living on an ice planet and he seems more rugged that before like in the character designs for the movie he seems to have a fur pelt tied around his waist and now has a scar on his chest. So it could be after being exiled he lived a really rough life and he ignorantly sees Goku and Vegeta as privileged and that causes him to lose his head and go crazy with anger.

Yeah it would definitely be better that hating Goku because he cried a lot as a baby.
Yeah it would definitely be better that hating Goku because he cried a lot as a baby.

@b_r023: Yeah I think Frieza is definitely involved as well and seems like he will fight Broly in the movie.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bandedessinee: Eh.....I guess they could keep the exile thing and then him wanting revenge, that is if it pans out like that. Guess it would be better than because of a crying Goku.

Literally anything is better than holding a life-long grudge because some baby in your room cried lol

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Wolfrazer  Online
Avatar image for deactivated-6044a3a59a9f4
deactivated-6044a3a59a9f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that was great!!!

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope we finally get to see Whis fighting even for a lil bit.

And, yeah, not a fan of the cgi scene

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're really trying hard this no nut november.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wow, pummeling SSG in base form... This is gonna be good.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're really trying hard this no nut november.

I'mma nut through the planet the moment the dub trailer drops

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Hype as hell! Definitely the best out of 3 trailers for me. There was no DB Minus garbo (hope that's a short part of the movie or they cut down this in the final product) just beautiful action with flowing animation, some new tricks (that ring thing Goku did in SSG is interesting), Whis in action?!, some quick shot on Piccolo - maybe he's gonna get some shine finally, looks great :D

Also this trailer pretty much confirms Broly is not a bad guy this time, I'm more than sure he's not gonna die and will stick for upcoming stories which I'm really glad about.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn... I got the hypes

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huh, love the artstyle. So far he's more rage-fueled than Jiren.

I wonder what the moral of the story might be about.

Don't evade taxes by destroying the saiyan planet? Causing property damage and environmental damage is wrong, which is what Broly is trying to showcase? Some people have crushes on Bulma/Chichi and will showcase their superiority? Morals? Who knows.