Dragon Ball Super: Broly Spoilers (UPDATED)

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Jooosh1996
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@jooosh1996:

Please tell me this is not legit. Gogeta being superior to Broly would trigger me.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly x Cheelai. It’s basically confirmed.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Okay, now this epic.

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Jooosh1996
infamous5445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormking1221:

Because he no sold God Vegetas punch like it was nothing. I want Broly to be something beyond anything we have seen so far (excluding Whis+ characters)

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#10  Edited By stormshadow_x

@originalcaptain: I don't see why gogeta wouldn't be stronger. Goten and Trunks who still probably aren't even strong enough to beat a full power frieza or even cell saga Android 17 fuse and become stronger or at least three same level as Super Buu

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp said:

Oh my.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp said:

Oh my.

Geekdom’s got the spoilers; Broli saves her then Cheelai saves him. They’re making lemon lime babies.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gogeta becomes canon now ? wow

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp said:

Yep :D I was telling you it's gonna happen.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@havenless:

Who for example ? Keep in mind that Broly could still transform twice. He no sold a punch from God Vegeta in base form.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x:

That’s because on top of that they transformed into a super sajayin 3 in their fused form.

Straja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This would all make sense if god form never existed...For example Goku and vegeta struggling against broly in their SS2 and SS3 forms...So much bullshit in this movie if consistency and power levels are included...In my mind legendary super saiyan should be stronger than regular super saiyan 1,2 and 3...Being stronger than super saiyan god or being on a same level makes no sense since ss god is stronger than Vegito from buu arc and how the hell is broly achieved so much power without evolving and fighting foes like goku did...hey guys what is the probability of child being born in our world that lifts million tons,runs faster than light and instanly copies and learns fighting styles and theniques...That is how broly is introduced in dragon ball world...Goku and all saiyans went from lifting heavy objects to super saiyans through so much pain and will power,so many zenkais and powerful foes...My point is legendaty super saiyan in this movie is ASSPULL...

To me this broly does not make any sense but i will watch it and enjoy some quality slug fest in theater...i guess toriyama is milking dragon ball fans to the point where logic and consistency is not a primary concern or he is out of ideas...I remember that god ki is introduced like something so special that is beyond any mortal ever and there is ass pull HIT and JIREN to contradict that LOL....

juanM578

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reminder that the movie is known that the manga is the canon

No Caption Provided

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

COOLER IS MENTIONED IN THE MOVIE WHAT!

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@originalcaptain: even without it that's a huge boost. Honestly it doesn't make any sense how strong they are due to it. Fusion makes no sense but there it goes. A base Vegito could have killed a version of But that would have stomped SSj 3 Goku. Kale and Caulifa fusion was beating god Goku when one of them wouldn't have even been strong enough to beat 3. Fusion is an absurd boost of power in DB

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Mike_Fowler

@juanm578: no, it’s not, otherwise completed ssjb would be a thing in the movie, or the evolved state vegeta used in the manga

It follows its own continuity, simple as that, with generally the anime ToP as a background

thatduderox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By thatduderox

@straja: God ki was made irrelevant the immediate arc after Battle of Gods when Frieza achieved that same tier of power in 4 months. And even though Hit isn't physically as strong as Goku and Vegeta, he bodied Blue form on hax and technique alone, and would have straight up murdered them had killing been allowed in the tournament. Black was making a mockery out of it the moment he went Rose, but to be fair, he had God ki himself. Then in the tournament of power, we saw multiple characters above the God Goku who fought Beerus, Android 17 and Gohan being among them, even though neither has trained the amount of Goku and Vegeta. So Broly stomping it into the ground doesn't really surprise me, because to be frank, it's not nearly as impressive as it was lead to be, especially with multiple characters achieving that level of power on their own without divine help.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MainJP
Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku said Broly is Stronger Than Beerus.

thatduderox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galactic_1000: From the spoilers I saw. Goku said he might be stronger. If these spoilers are legit, and Beerus is in the same ballpark as the Broly being portrayed in Super, then he's still out of Goku's and Vegeta league by a pretty significant margin. This guy wasn't even using a full percent of his power during BoG it seems.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galactic_1000: He said “might be”.

Also, I guess Freeza needs to get used to getting his ass kicked. He should just give up and go home.

Also Tarble is canon after all.

thatduderox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp: Frieza is basically a Saturday morning cartoon villain at this point. Even his goal for acquiring the Dragonballs are ridiculous. At least Vegeta acknowledges that leaving him alive and able to roam free was not good idea given his grown rate in RoF. Goku is so freaking naive it becomes dangerous sometimes.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatduderox: Who Knows Creators at least Know the power of Beerus I hope.

Avatar image for legendarykal-el
LegendaryKal-El

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gogeta then takes on SSJ Broly and manages to keep up with him in just his Base form for a little while. Gogeta then goes SSJ and as they clash, their power is so great that they end up transporting themselves into another dimension (which looks kind of like a mirror room filled with tons of differently colored layers). As the two fight each other they shatter (literally) several of these planes and Broly is soon forced to enter his SSJ Full Power state (LSSJ), which prompts Gogeta to go SSB as well. They continue trashing the dimensions by breaking them until they finally return back to Earth.There, SSB Gogeta continues to fight Broly by dominating him for the remainder of the fight. Despite Broly continuing to power up, SSB Gogeta just responds with even more power that overwhelms the savage Saiyan.

woah and this is just a side effect of thier battle and it looks like that wasn't Broly or Gogeta's full power at the the time

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

infamous5445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So when Gogeta and Broly fight, they fight through and destroy multiple dimensions. So like is that quantifiable in any way or just for show?

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Broly will soon get his God Form which we have already seen it in 4D movie.Maybe That Form will become Canon in Near or Far Future.

Wassely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sooooo here is the summary of the movie:

-Paragus gets killed by Freezer to push Broly into Super Saiyan
-
Gogeta appears untransformed at first, then switches to Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan Blue during the fight
-
Goku and Vegeta miss fusion several times, turns into obese and lean versions, first.
-
Bardock rebels against Freezer
-
Freezer fights against Broly for an hour get his ass handed to him, while Goku and Vegeta succeed the fusion
-
Piccolo does not fight
-
The wish of Freezer is to grow 5cm and Bulma's to rejuvenate 5 years (they do not realize their wishes)
-
roly rushes on Vegeta first as Paragus comes to take revenge
-
Vegeta dominates Broly because Broly has never fought humans, but he learns and ramps up as he fights against Vegeta
-
The fight between Broly and Gogeta is balanced until Gogeta turns into Super Saiyan Blue
-
Broly is brought back to the planet where he grew up thanks to the Dragon Balls not to be finished by Gogeta
-
Cheerai and Lemo will find him, and Goku arrives teleporting
-
He brings them home and food from Bulma, and tells them that he wants to see them from time to time to fight with Broly
-
Goku says Broly is definitely stronger than Beerus
-
There is no ultra instinct, no Kaioken, or Vegeta Blue Evolution in the movie, as a i told several times. The kaioken is non canon to dbs because it's anime only and therefore doesn't belong in the toriyama script. The same thing for the hakai of goku in the mangas.
-
When Broly was on his planet, there were big green hairy monsters. In training to avoid the attacks of one of them, Broly became fond of one of these monsters, and will become a friend with him. He called it "Baa" because he was just screaming "baa". Paragus did not want them to become friends, he only wanted for Broly to become stronger. One day, Paragus attacked Baa with a pistol and cut off an ear. Since Baa left and was no longer Broly's friend. He was saddened and traumatized by it so that in memory of baa he wears his ear around his waist.
-
At the beginning of the movie when Cheerai and Lemo recruit Broly, Broly gets carried away to the cafeteria because a drunk guy attacked Cheerai Lemo. So Paragus uses his remote control that sends an electric shock to Broly.
-
Cheerai and Lemo find this ignoble. Cheerai gives a lesson to Paragus, she stings the remote control discreetly. Paragus is called to see Freezer alone, Cheelai takes advantage of his absence to show Broly and Lemo that she stole the remote control, then breaks it.
-
No Gohan in the movie
-
Before leaving to fight against Broly, Piccolo asks Gogeta how he should call him. Gogeta is looking for a name, Piccolo tells them that it's not serious and that he has to fight fast. Gogeta refuses without a name
-
Gogeta appears between Broly and Freezer and saves the latter, he then presents himself to Freezer. Meanwhile Broly goes after Whis who dodges all his blows. Gogeta then interposes between Broly and Whis and says he takes over. Whis is very surprised that they can merge.
-
Freezer tries to kill Cheelai and Lemo because Cheelai wished to save Broly, preventing Freezer from making him his own so she wasted frieza's wish, but Gogeta interferes to save them.
-
Freezer leaves at the end of the film, saying he will come back, like every villain does. Later, we see him conquer a planet.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So when Gogeta and Broly fight, they fight through and destroy multiple dimensions. So like is that quantifiable in any way or just for show?

Judging by the reddit spoilers it seems like they left 3D space time continuum and are fighting on higher dimensional plane (this "mirror room") with each of those "layers" spoilers talk about being an alternate universe/dimension. If that's true that would be a hell of a feat.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Shinne

Frieza wants the dragon balls to become taller, lmao.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By stormshadow_x

If broly is officially stronger than Beerus than that means Goku is that much closer to our classing Beerus which is a shame but it's about that time.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting, very interesting.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If broly is officially stronger than Beerus than that means Goku is that much closer to our classing Beerus which is a shame but it's about that time.

It's just hinted that Broly can grow even stronger than Beerus, which makes sense. His adaptability seems totally insane, like really...

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@stormshadow_x: @wassely: According to a video by Geekdom and several other summaries I read online, Goku says Broly might be stronger than Beerus, not definitely stronger. So it’s still not clear whether Broly is stronger than Beerus.

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Emanresu_20

@stormshadow_x: @lvenger:

I think it means Goku is even further away than Beerus based off this.

Say we do in fact put Broly on Beerus’ level (hypothetically). Goku and Vegeta needed to fuse fight Broly and then go Ssj then/Ssb on top of that fusion.

Off topic- I can’t even fathom how powerful Whis is at this point.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't wait.

thatduderox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By thatduderox

@stormshadow_x: It means Beerus is still a great bit above them individually. Goku said that Broly might be stronger, which means Broly and Beerus appear to be somewhat relative to each other. And from spoilers, when Broly started raging out as a super saiyan, Goku grabbed Vegeta and got tf out of dodge so they can learn the fusion dance. And we know from Gotenks that fusion is an insane multiplier, and Gogeta still had to go beyond base to put Broly down. So with context, it appears Beerus is still much stronger than them individually if he's around Brody's ballpark.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only time Beerus went 100% was to nullify the universe busting energy mass that exploded. And he did that with around mid difficulty as he was back in chill mode right after.

I'm guessing goku is gauging Broli by that. Other than that how would goku know how strong Full Power beerus is when he's never fought a full power beerus?

If anything Broli power is probably getting close to Beerus. Not above it. That statement is me ant for hype anyway.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Used to argue on Forms about a Gogeta v Broly fight now its canon my word. Sad that my boy Broly will lose but it takes a fusion to beat him and there is nothing to be ashamed of in that.

hamzakhans936

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright to get the major points out of the way for those who don't already know:

• Gogeta is the one who beats Broly.
  • Broly does not die and parts on good terms with Goku.
  • Frieza lives and apparently has a new idea for something.
  • Piccolo teaches Vegeta the fusion dance.
  • Gohan is not in it at all.

More about Dragon Ball Super: Broly: https://bestmoviecast.com/dragon-ball-super-broly/