Dragon ball movies being canon to GT - feats respect thread.

• 95 results
yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By yoroshi0
No Caption Provided

since we know the movies' version of the characters are far above their canon counterparts from the manga, such as when cell saga saiyans were fighting broly of whom is confirmed by his director to be a multi galaxy buster.

broly director: Il peut détruire des galaxies (he can destroy Galaxies).

source of the interview:

https://www.manga-news.com/index.php/actus/2019/05/29/Rencontre-avec-le-realisateur-Shigeyasu-Yamauchi-aux-Tsume-Fan-Days?clt=bKAOTuRCu7Bh5kw38SVyGYx2Bhk5KUk3so9UHvDWxYQdSrT

SS3 Goku in fusion reborn was shaking the cosmos for example by just transforming like on earth.

M11 goku fought broly and put him down in hell as stated here.

No Caption Provided

This means that M12 goku who has SS3 scale off considerably higher per SS3 multipliers as well as scaling above LSS broly. as a Restrained SS broly alone destroyed a galaxy.

that makes goku a multi galaxy+ buster.

it should be noted that the feat is at least universal and more in range because of multiple realms being affected. that doesn't necessarily mean of course that goku is able to destroy them, just that his power range is that wide. tho if goku chooses to do so, it would be HUNDREDS of times easier as an SS3-jin for him than it was for a restrained SS broly.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

profile entries about heaven, and the other realms/afterlife from the daizenshuu:

heaven

No Caption Provided

most likely, hell would be the same size being the opposite side of heaven.

Living world/universe

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kaioshin realm

No Caption Provided

there is also Emma realm, but we don't know exactly how big it is tho we do know it exists inbetween hell and heaven.

No Caption Provided

it's good to note that those realms are sealed off from each other.

No Caption Provided

such feat affecting the afterlife, being multiple realms sealed from the physical universe that are comparable to the latter is what makes it universal and more in range.

No Caption Provided

and last but not least, we know the GT verse kid Boo would have stalemated this version of SS3 Goku. we don't know exactly know which boo goku was talking about so let's play it safe and say it's mr boo.

it would mean that goku was fighting someone with either 30%/40% [as evil boo took most of fat boo powers] the power of fat boo. fat boo that was around SS3 goku's level.

This would mean that this GT kid goku is actually around SS2 and SS3 goku, and stronger via kaioken. as he even got the upper hand at rildo, the guy whom goku was comparing boo to.

No Caption Provided

This means that GT goku going SS3 would be around 200x and considerably more [if we lowball and equate rildo to mr boo, even though rildo is statedly stronger and so was goku] greater in power than M12. thus massively multi universal.

No Caption Provided

let alone SS4 [which is stated to be a transformation whose power-up is around/equal to potara fusion].

No Caption Provided

source of clarification from kazenshuu about how the scan refers to actually how SS4 goku compares to a hypothetical GT vegito, not Buu saga one:

https://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=43359

Do you guys think GT verse is lowballed a lot because people are unaware of this?

callouts:

removed due to comicvine bug spamming their notifications box.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Morningstar999

@yoroshi0: Indeed. Nice feats you just posted, GT reaches universal+ ranges of power easily. It's also a better series than DBS. I would add, that GT Goku should be superior to Gogeta, who curbstomped Janemba casually, same Janemba being an universal+ reality warper even. Good thread.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Morningstar999

@driconite:

Wank

Aren't you the same guy who claimed low multiversal Yhwach lmao?

Omega Shenron needed to destroy the universe over time

And at a point condensed the Minus Energy in a single point, and threw it at Gogeta who kicked it away. Scales above Janemba who warped Hell as a whole, Goku shaking the Afterlife, Broly nuking a galaxy while restricted. Multi galaxy level is a disgusting lowball.

SSJ4 Goku is multi galaxy level nowhere near universal+

Universal+ due to scaling above Gogeta and oneshots Bleach. Cry.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@driconite:

Janemba feats>>>Omega Shenron best feats. So he doesn't scale to Janemba, since he has no feats on that level.

Base Goku from GT alone would murk Janemba, you guys have no idea of how to scale, and you dare even comment on it. DBS scaling is even more fucked up than GT can ever be, VSBW on crack with their "muh universal Caulfila!" kek.

SSJ4 Goku, who got curb stomped by a multi galaxy character is somehow universal+?

The same SSJ4 Goku who scales above an universal reality warper, above someone who stomped said universal reality warper, and in base form scales above someone who who went around nuking galaxies in his restricted form(Broly in LSSJ would be stupidly stronger), is casually above multi galaxy level. Don't comment on things you don't know about, you will only embarass yourself dear. Universal is more than right for GT Goku, and multi galaxy+ is an actual lowball. DBS Goku meanwhile barely shakes planets with punches at PEAK POWER, and scales to people that struggle with some tons, sike.

Shaking a universe is calc to be a solar system feat lmao. Broly destroying the galaxy took him years so multi solar system level

Lmao, even VS trash wiki put the Afterlife feat at galaxy+ level at least, and you have no proof Broly took years to destroy that galaxy, you are pulling that stuff out of your ass. There are official statements for Broly being capable of just DESTROYING entire galaxies. "Muh oVeR tImE" is mentioned nowhere. And that in just his restricted form, mind you. Movie Goku in Cooler saga Kamehamehas Cooler into another solar system at MFTL speeds and blows up the star of said solar system, why don't you calc that feat, I am sure that is already dwarfing star levels. Now, show me DBS Goku accompishing such feats consistently. Would be really interesting to see some!

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By yoroshi0
@morningstar999 said:

@yoroshi0: Indeed. Nice feats you just posted, GT reaches universal+ ranges of power easily. It's also a better series than DBS. I would add, that GT Goku should be superior to Gogeta, who curbstomped Janemba casually, same Janemba being an universal+ reality warper even. Good thread.

thanks, iirc. GT verse wise ONLY SS4 of goku is stated to be equal (or at least, AROUND) SS vegito lvl of power up which should be as powerful as an SS gogeta that oneshot janemba. so theoratically, SS4 Z goku would ONESHOT janemba/SS3 goku. GT goku is definitely Universal+ easily,even without his SS4 form.

No Caption Provided
@driconite said:

@morningstar999: Wank. Omega Shenron needed to destroy the universe over time and SSJ4 Goku is multi galaxy level nowhere near universal+

omega shenron was gonna destroy the macrocosm, not just the living world. that's multi universal...

@driconite said:

Shaking universes isn't impressive as it only a multi solar system feat

how would a star buster shake universes? explain pls. this sounds insane

@driconite said:

@morningstar999: Janemba feats>>>Omega Shenron best feats. So he doesn't scale to Janemba, since he has no feats on that level. SSJ4 Goku, who got curb stomped by a multi galaxy character is somehow universal+? Shaking a universe is calc to be a solar system feat lmao. Broly destroying the galaxy took him years so multi solar system level also its speculation how much power he used.

did you even read the OP? the director confirmed he destroyed multiple galaxies. this sounds insane.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Morningstar999

@yoroshi0:

thanks, iirc.GT verse wise ONLYSS4 goku is stated to be equal (or at least, AROUND) SS vegito lvl whom should be as powerful as SS gogeta that oneshot janemba. so theoratically, SS4 goku wouldONESHOTjanemba/SS3 goku. definitely Universal+ easily, even without his SS4 form.

It depends if you consider that statement legit. If you do, welp, Bejitto gets buffed.

Also ignore that other dude, he is the same guy from VSBW who claimed Yhwach is low multiversal, yet claims universal+ GT Goku is wank lmao.

No Caption Provided

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yoroshi0:

thanks, iirc.GT verse wise ONLYSS4 goku is stated to be equal (or at least, AROUND) SS vegito lvl whom should be as powerful as SS gogeta that oneshot janemba. so theoratically, SS4 goku wouldONESHOTjanemba/SS3 goku. definitely Universal+ easily, even without his SS4 form.

It depends if you consider that statement legit. If you do, welp, Bejitto gets buffed.

Also ignore that other dude, he is the same guy from VSBW who claimed Yhwach is low multiversal, yet claims universal+ GT Goku is wank lmao.

No Caption Provided

oh i see, thanks for the heads up. :| !

and i think it's more of a pro feat for goku than anything that he can rival a fusion power, fusionées are just beasts of their own. this sexy boi right here was goofing broly who made goku and vegeta run for their life by just going into SS alone.

No Caption Provided

also, you are 100% right that GT is far more consistent than super.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please remove my name from the original tag I keep getting notifications for this

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

Please remove my name from the original tag I keep getting notifications for this

thanks for notifying me about this, i thought it got fixed , smh comicvine tech staff

Antebellum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

LOL, you can't shake the Universe by Solar System explosions.

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yoroshi0 said:
No Caption Provided

and since we know the movies versions of the characters are far above the canon counterparts from the manga;, such as when cell saga saiyans were fighting broly who is confirmed by his director to be a multi galaxy buster.

source of the interview:

https://www.manga-news.com/index.php/actus/2019/05/29/Rencontre-avec-le-realisateur-Shigeyasu-Yamauchi-aux-Tsume-Fan-Days?clt=bKAOTuRCu7Bh5kw38SVyGYx2Bhk5KUk3so9UHvDWxYQdSrT

SS3 Goku in fusio reborn was shaking the cosmos for example by just transforming

Loading Video...

a feat that's at least universal in scale.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

profile entries about heaven, and the other realms/afterlife from the daizenshuu:

heaven

No Caption Provided

most likely, hell would be the same size being the opposite side of heaven.

Living world/universe

No Caption Provided

Kaioshin realm

No Caption Provided

there is also Emma realm, but we don't know exactly how big it is tho we do know it exists inbetween hell and heaven.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

so a feat that affects all of the afterlife is actually universal+ because it's affecting more than one universe.

Do you guys think GT verse is lowballed a lot because people are unaware of this fact?

call outs:

removed due to comicvine bug spamming their notifications box.

If cameos count then im sure dbz filler counts to super afterall gregory made a cameo in dbs but since your just one of those non canon digusting trash guys, Im sure that you will discard one cameo of a anime character and not another even though it's about the same situation

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By yoroshi0

@emperorthanos- the person above just came randomly calling names: ''one of those disgusting trash guys''. i'm happy for anyone to share their thoughts, but this shouldn't be one of them, thanks.

@bob74h said:

If cameos count then im sure dbz filler counts to super afterall gregory made a cameo in dbs but since your just one of those non canon digusting trash guys, Im sure that you will discard one cameo of a anime character and not another even though it's about the same situation

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By bob74h
@yoroshi0 said:

@emperorthanos- the person above just came randomly calling names: ''one of those disgusting trash guys''. i'm happy for anyone to share their thoughts, but this shouldn't be one of them, thanks.

@bob74h said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Was just saying it's hypocritical to count a cameo as evidence for one show and not other. If you wanna nit pick about the words used then that shows you have no point a and b that you need me to banned to hold these positions as they are not congruent with reality.

Didt call you digusting trash lol, I said your one of those digusting non canon trash guys not talking about how your trash but rather talking about how people of your position will routinely call gt and the naruto anime quote non canon trash however we both know this factoid yet your playing victim here despite me at the worse grouping you with a set of people.

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does that matter? They're fodder to gt

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By yoroshi0
@bob74h said:
@yoroshi0 said:

@bob74h said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Was just saying it's hypocritical to count a cameo as evidence for one show and not other. If you wanna nit pick about the words used then that shows you have no point a and b that you need me to banned to hold these positions as they are not congruent with reality.

Didt call you digusting trash lol, I said your one of those digusting non canon trash guys not talking about how your trash but rather talking about how people of your position will routinely call gt and the naruto anime quote non canon trash however we both know this factoid yet your playing victim here despite me at the worse grouping you with a set of people.

what does super have to do with this? this is so random, i never brought it up and was speaking for just GT...you are confused

if this is clear, hopefully you can share your thoughts about this properly sans the hominem earlier.

if you are disagreeing that the movies shouldn't be counted as a part of GT that's fine.

@mcflicky said:

Why does that matter? They're fodder to gt

it actually upgrades their statues quite a lot. since the movie feats are magnitudes of order higher than their manga counterparts.

@yoroshi0: You are ignoring the context and the shown feat that only galaxy after galaxy got destroyed. It wasn't a one shot attack so "multi-universal" Omega Shenron my ass. He is multi-galaxy by shown feat and context that you ignore to wank him to the heavens.Shaking the universe=/= destroying the universe. Also I said solar system power to shake a universe not star. Broly never destroyed galaxies. My lord GT is the new DC and Marvel on this site: https://youtu.be/yrwZ0QAsgdQ

i never said shaking the universe =/= destroying?, it's rather that the feat has clear cut implication that goku at that point is a MSM (massively high multi) galaxy buster and per the movies scaling universal+.

...you think a solar buster can shake a universe...facepalm

and you are ignoring what the director said over what you think? ok

source of the interview:

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By bob74h

@yoroshi0

what does super have to do with this? this is so random, i never brought it up and was speaking for just GT...you are confused

I explained how, I said if were counting cameos as proof for canon then dbs would be canon to dbz filler following this same line of logic

if this is clear, hopefully you can share your thoughts about this properly sans the hominem earlier.

That's not a ad homimem fallacy, A ad hom would of been me saying your a anime hater so your wrong not your hypocritical for counting cameos as proof for one series and not another. I never laid my argument down on the basis that your stupid or a hater so do stop beating up men made of straw

if you are disagreeing that the movies shouldn't be counted as a part of GT that's fine.

That would merely be your presumption and even if it was my position as you would be inferring it would have no relation with the hypocrisy argument made by me. So it really has no significance that you bring this matter up here

it actually upgrades their statues quite a lot. since the movie feats are magnitudes of order higher than their manga counterparts.

No Caption Provided

Untrue, The manga would be set within the same universe as the anime because characters debuting in the anime are shown in the manga eg south kai and with toriyama even saying dragon ball would be the anime and the manga

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By yoroshi0
@bob74h said:

@yoroshi0

I explained how, I said if were counting cameos as proof for canon then dbs would be canon to dbz filler following this same line of logic

That's not a ad homimem fallacy, A ad hom would of been me saying your a anime hater so your wrong not your hypocritical for counting cameos as proof for one series and not another. I never laid my argument down on the basis that your stupid or a hater so do stop beating up men made of straw

That would merely be your presumption and even if it was my position as you would be inferring it would have no relation with the hypocrisy argument made by me. So it really has no significance that you bring this matter up here

what counting? who's we man? you are so random.. what logic, what does this have to do with the thead topic. o-O ????????

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By yoroshi0

@morningstar999 btw morning, i forgot to say this but. according to residents of kanzenshuu. the article actually says that the SS4 transformation itself is what would be equal or around a vegito transformation. so it's probably about how the two transformations give as much power rather than a comparison between Z vegito and GT SS4 goku. huh

https://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=43359

your thoughts on this?

others are welcomed to give theirs as well

Avatar image for deactivated-616ca599a154d
deactivated-616ca599a154d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yoroshi0:

sigh

time to debunk another DB stan with my immeasurable and incomparable DB knowledge(after all my DB knowledge is far, FAR greater than everyones here)

never stated in the daizenshuu

Here are the daizenshuus in RAW:

https://www.planeta-vegeta.com/viewforum.php?f=46

Heaven is never stated in ANY guide to be equal the size of the mortal universe. Its only stated in anime filler.

No Caption Provided

Same anime filler that states the "Universe" has 4 galaxies

This is contradicted by actual canon shown in DBS

No Caption Provided

And daio kaio planet itself is a small planet that is visible from heaven

No Caption Provided

Anything that is universal sized should not have anything visible, including the galaxies seen from "universes" 6 and 7(which is why they are microscopic in size, backed by how the daizenshuu 4 says the universe is only hundreds of millions light years in size at best:

No Caption Provided

"The darkness that stretches out into infinity and illuminates galaxies. Dozens to hundreds millions of light years away, beyond the light of the stars, there are uncountable monsters beyond imagination."

We both know the infinity is hyperbole as there is even a center, but this isn't important...

Daio kaio is a small planet:

No Caption Provided

visually trees can be seen

its even stated to be a small planet

No Caption Provided

every single thing contradicts heaven being the size of the mortal realm. Show me the actual "daizenshuu" statement(you won't find it btw since it doesn't exist)

universal in scale yet "universe" 7 has galaxies visible on them which shows they are extremely small, is stated to be dozens to hundreds of millions of light years at best and..

It doesn't have its own space-time and isn't 4D?

GoDs were able to communicate from "separate" universes

Loading Video...

Both existing in the same time, same present and talking about future events. Hmmm yeah no where near universal scale..

Living world/universe

No Caption Provided

imagine getting your sources from quora lol ^

None canon statement btw.

This comes from the kaizenshuu:

https://www.kanzenshuu.com/gods-and-cosmos/universe/

Which is written by this guy:

https://www.kanzenshuu.com/author/vegettoex/

this below is none-canon

No Caption Provided

Kaioshin realm

No Caption Provided

more none canon

also from kaizenshuu:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

uh ok? Doesn't matter anyways

Also that statement is guess what.. ALSO NONE CANON

comes from this

http://magikarp46.com/dragonball/guidebooks/07-worldview.php

the only thing canon are the scans from daizenshuu 7 not the statements

emma realm is irrelevant anyways as heaven isn't the size of the mortal universe and the mortal universe isn't even a real universe in size and doesn't have its own space-time(not 4D, even Zeno himself failed to destroy space-time)

No Caption Provided

so a feat that affects all of the afterlife is actually multi universal because it's affecting more than one universe.

Debunked already, there are no separate "universes"

There are no different space-times

Heaven is not the size of the "universe"

the macrocosm itself in size alone doesn't compare to our universe as its stated to be only dozens to hundreds of millions of light years and galaxies are visible from outside it

Debunked.

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By yoroshi0
@dbdebunker124 said:

@yoroshi0:

sigh

time to debunk another DB stan with my immeasurable and incomparable DB knowledge(after all my DB knowledge is far, FAR greater than everyones here)

never stated in the daizenshuu

Here are the daizenshuus in RAW:

https://www.planeta-vegeta.com/viewforum.php?f=46

Heaven is never stated in ANY guide to be equal the size of the mortal universe. Its only stated in anime filler.

No Caption Provided

Same anime filler that states the "Universe" has 4 galaxies

This is contradicted by actual canon shown in DBS

No Caption Provided

And daio kaio planet itself is a small planet that is visible from heaven

No Caption Provided

Anything that is universal sized should not have anything visible, including the galaxies seen from "universes" 6 and 7(which is why they are microscopic in size, backed by how the daizenshuu 4 says the universe is only hundreds of millions light years in size at best:

No Caption Provided

"The darkness that stretches out into infinity and illuminates galaxies. Dozens to hundreds millions of light years away, beyond the light of the stars, there are uncountable monsters beyond imagination."

We both know the infinity is hyperbole as there is even a center, but this isn't important...

Daio kaio is a small planet:

No Caption Provided

visually trees can be seen

its even stated to be a small planet

No Caption Provided

every single thing contradicts heaven being the size of the mortal realm. Show me the actual "daizenshuu" statement(you won't find it btw since it doesn't exist)

universal in scale yet "universe" 7 has galaxies visible on them which shows they are extremely small, is stated to be dozens to hundreds of millions of light years at best and..

It doesn't have its own space-time and isn't 4D?

GoDs were able to communicate from "separate" universes

Loading Video...

Both existing in the same time, same present and talking about future events. Hmmm yeah no where near universal scale..

Living world/universe

No Caption Provided

imagine getting your sources from quora lol ^

None canon statement btw.

This comes from the kaizenshuu:

https://www.kanzenshuu.com/gods-and-cosmos/universe/

Which is written by this guy:

https://www.kanzenshuu.com/author/vegettoex/

this below is none-canon

No Caption Provided

Kaioshin realm

No Caption Provided

more none canon

also from kaizenshuu:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

uh ok? Doesn't matter anyways

Also that statement is guess what.. ALSO NONE CANON

comes from this

http://magikarp46.com/dragonball/guidebooks/07-worldview.php

the only thing canon are the scans from daizenshuu 7 not the statements

emma realm is irrelevant anyways as heaven isn't the size of the mortal universe and the mortal universe isn't even a real universe in size and doesn't have its own space-time(not 4D, even Zeno himself failed to destroy space-time)

No Caption Provided

so a feat that affects all of the afterlife is actually multi universal because it's affecting more than one universe.

Debunked already, there are no separate "universes"

There are no different space-times

Heaven is not the size of the "universe"

the macrocosm itself in size alone doesn't compare to our universe as its stated to be only dozens to hundreds of millions of light years and galaxies are visible from outside it.

@bob74h is that you? just checking? if not, what's your take on this person? i'm geniunely interested

>GT

>filler

mate, wot. and why are you bringing up super to this?

No Caption Provided

look at that, manga depiction of the cosmos is different from the anime; welp, your anime verse is not canon now and everything is debunked. that's how you sound...like wot

and why are you focusing in the afterlife depiction, you realize it's a canon thing and it is warped dimension, right? or are you one of those people who think the db universe is the size of the sun?

No Caption Provided

>says filler shouldn't be used for GT

>implies DB universe is the size of a star with mini 4 galaxies in it.

>says the fan translation is not canon even though he can't read japanese.

>says he's the greatest db knowledger and debunker

greatest ironic joke in history. yeah, carry on everyone. nothing to see here

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By yoroshi0
@dbdebunker125 said:

@yoroshi0: so you instead of actually countering me you instead call mods because of your inability to even debate againts me? I don't blame you though, after all my dragon ball knowledge far exceeds that of the average CV DB stan.

i would if you

• didn't unironically think that the dragon ball universe is the size of a star with 4 micro galaxies in it and call anyone who says no a stan
  • use super as a counter point to GT
  • didn't have the name or page count of a troll.
  • spam and post hominem to Vegettoex and by extention, kanzenshuu.
  • despite being unable to read japanese, you refuse to accept fan translations and resort to ad hominem at the translator instead of refuting it which you can't cuz u can't read japanese

and least but not last, speaking like an anime villain unironically.

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By yoroshi0
@dbdebunker126 said:

@yoroshi0: you do realize

without super

DB macrocosm only has 4 galaxies right?(no the endless and countless galaxies statement aren't canon)

DBS is the reason there are many galaxies

no they fan translation aren't even canon. [but i will use them when it suits me]

Loading Video...

lmao, they jested so hard they got yeeted lol

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yoroshi0: concession accepted

No I don't use fan translation lol I actually know where my sources come from(canon guidebooks btw)

you get your sources from quora, kaizenshuu and world view, all which are just wikis.

I even showed the daizenshuu 7 and an anime filler scene.

Daizenshuus=canon

quora, kaizenshuu and world view=none canon

DBS improved the cosmology(not enough to make any DB character universal though since Zeno himself failed to destroy space-time).

No Caption Provided

big kek, lysanderoth.