Doomsday son.

ceroxon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello,

I do not know much about the DC universe. I am French, and for 15 years there has been no DC comics in France or almost. I wonder, is there any saga where Doomsday, Superman's killer, has a son?

Thank you.

im_late

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, I don't think so.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday having a son? looooooool i laughed a bit.

But no there is no such thing. Doomsday has no concious mind, intellect, feeling or any other stuff that would make him act differently other than being a killing machine.

He never had a son, unless i missed something of recent comics lul

ceroxon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a normal biological "son" (imagine the mother....) but "son" like "Luthor genetic manipulation". For example, Venom have a lot of "son".

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

The only story I can think of that's close is one in an alternate reality, where they decided to make a clone of Doomsday instead of Superman, so we got Doomsboy.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ceroxon: Doomsday has no inner organs.

ceroxon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman: Justice is here to prevail against evil, vile villa- wait who is that with you.

Doomsday: Him? He's my son, Doomsboy. It's take your son to the apocalypse today.

Superman: But it's not an apocalypse today.

Doomsday: Oh don't you worry about that.

ceroxon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For me, it just means that he has no heart, lung, no need to eat, to breathe, etc. Not that he is incapable of procreation.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By AbstractRaze

@ceroxon said:

For me, it just means that he has no heart, lung, no need to eat, to breathe, etc. Not that he is incapable of procreation.

Even though the whole question is a little bit weird, if we take a moment to philosophize about Doomsday.

Procreation entails evolution, which kind of outcome is Doosmday? he is the result of evolution, he was killed and cloned over millions and millions of times till he reached a stage where he can't die anymore, because Doomsday is at the peak of all living beings, the Ultimate Living Form, he discarded any sort of vital organs, because he doesn't require any functional organic assimilation, he has a minimal amount of fluids in order to flex his joints and keep his nervous system functional, there is no next step after him, procreation falls in irrelevancy, because he is the definition of a successful evolution toward harsh environments.

He' s probably the peak of photosynthesis, because not even Superman was capable to store solar energy in such an efficient manner.

Kryptonians need a daily or a weekly dose of solar energy, Doosmday not.

There is another detail, there is a reason why Kryptonians couldn't reproduce so easily like humans, because they were peak living forms as well.

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday procreating? That's disturbing...

ceroxon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday is not perfect. Just because Berton thinks Doomday's perfect does not mean he's right.

He has a huge defect: he is stupid. This earned him to be defeated several times. Moreover his species is limited to a single individual. If ever he is destroyed, his species is extinct.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AbstractRaze

@ceroxon said:

Doomsday is not perfect. Just because Berton thinks Doomsday's perfect does not mean he's right.

He has a huge defect: he is stupid. This earned him to be defeated several times. Moreover his species is limited to a single individual. If ever he is destroyed, his species is extinct.

Doomsday is not perfect, Doomsday's sole purpose is to kill all sort of living beings, because of the greed coming them which once were primitive living beings in the distant past, those intelligent living beings such as Beltron, killed him over and over again in order to create an unstoppable living form for personal gain, Doomsday genome is composed by pain and all sins.

The thing is that nothing is known to get rid of Doomsday, in fact, Doomsday endured post-entropy/The End of Time, that's why Brainiac could recover Doomsday from the end of time.

You can reduce Doomsday to a submolecular level and beyond and he will always come back.