Does Saitama's Serious Punch scale from Garou's Gamma Ray Burst?

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Aside from the star-busting feat, can't Saitama just scale to solar system level based on Garou's GRB alone? When will people stop saying that Saitama is below star or planet level?

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-62efaa9d3d5ff
deactivated-62efaa9d3d5ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"When will people stop saying that Saitama is below star or planet level?"

Until his feats actually become clear! Seriously I don't even read this stuff and I know feats like the giant hole in space and GRB aren't confirmed or easy to assume "oh yeah they destroyed those stars" cause that's a massive leap from Moon level which is where saitama was.(star going by guide books)

From what I know saitama and garou have been getting moon level-large planet level feats excluding the big hole in space and the GRB, if they're really solar system they literally should not be having moon level-planetary feats after that they should be pulling out a galactic gladiator vs alien X and be destroying planets by just flying through them atleast. But this is just my thoughts like I said I'm not into anime/manga series anyways.

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aside from the star-busting feat, can't Saitama just scale to solar system level based on Garou's GRB alone? When will people stop saying that Saitama is below star or planet level?

No Caption Provided

Never. Even without wank he's above that level. If any other series did what OPM did they would believe it, but since it's OPM it's head cannon. Like that makes sense.

Avatar image for godlike_warrior
Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this was in Naruto they would wank him to high heaven by now claiming he can solo DBZ

Se7enSun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirdragonfly: ppl always downplaying opm simply bcause of hate. No amount of evidence can convince them. Amount of copium is just tok high. Even vsb guys think us here has 2 braincelss at most lmao

When grb backed by author explanation/statements they said its not real grb because it doesnt affect earth. Now we have serious punch squared that actually destroyed many galaxies and stars. Backed even further with causality reversal which has exact hole in the space being reformed. Guess what, still mental gymnastic.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DarkPsychicLord_Prime  Online
@titansgo said:

if they're really solar system they literally should not be having moon level-planetary feats after that they should be pulling out a galactic gladiator vs alien X and be destroying planets by just flying through them atleast.

So you say they shouldn't be having moon-planetary feats, but then say they should be busting planets? What? And also, Saitama literally busted half of Jupiter with a freaking sneeze...

Kyle24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kyle24

His serious punch obviously scales above Gamma ray burst. It depends on which tier you place that attack

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ChainChan

Yeah, the serious punch should scale above (Though some may argue otherwise) it, especially if we use end-of-fight saitama.

No Caption Provided
Mahfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@titansgo said:

Until his feats actually become clear! Seriously I don't even read this stuff and I know feats like the giant hole in space and GRB aren't confirmed or easy to assume "oh yeah they destroyed those stars" cause that's a massive leap from Moon level which is where saitama was.(star going by guide books)

From what I know saitama and garou have been getting moon level-large planet level feats excluding the big hole in space and the GRB, if they're really solar system they literally should not be having moon level-planetary feats after that they should be pulling out a galactic gladiator vs alien X and be destroying planets by just flying through them atleast. But this is just my thoughts like I said I'm not into anime/manga series anyways.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
@mahfire said:
@titansgo said:

So what you're saying is you want him to be moon level therefore the feats he's shown above it when he's actually serious for once don't count?

My god people lol, I thought we went past the sub-planetary OPM bandwagon but apparently not.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mahfire: @darkpsychiclord_prime: @takenstew22: I said where he was before the whole serious sneeze thing bruh. As in before the GRb I'm saying it was a big leap from moon level then. Calm your pants.

I place saitama at star - large star level because of his sneeze only is around large planet level. I just can't place him at solar system let alone galaxy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkpsychiclord_prime: "So you say they shouldn't be having moon-planetary feats, but then say they should be busting planets? What? "

I mean if they're solar system if they're gonna be bringing out planet busting feats they should atleast be doing it casually like it's nothing. They're clearly straining when they perform their planetary feats. Atleast garou is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkpsychiclord_prime: "So you say they shouldn't be having moon-planetary feats, but then say they should be busting planets? What? "

I mean if they're solar system if they're gonna be bringing out planet busting feats they should atleast be doing it casually like it's nothing. They're clearly straining when they perform their planetary feats. Atleast garou is.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 takenstew22  Moderator

@titansgo said:

@mahfire: @darkpsychiclord_prime: @takenstew22: I said where he was before the whole serious sneeze thing bruh. As in before the GRb I'm saying it was a big leap from moon level then. Calm your pants.

I place saitama at star - large star level because of his sneeze only is around large planet level. I just can't place him at solar system let alone galaxy.

Ok my bad then.

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By killbilly  Moderator

@chainchan: People often don't understand the size difference as well.

No Caption Provided

Coadamol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

multi galaxy+ at the very start of their fights , god knows how much stronger by the end of it . but the haters can keep coping lmao

NarutoSolosDBS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By NarutoSolosDBS
@coadamol said:

multi galaxy+ at the very start of their fights , god knows how much stronger by the end of it . but the haters can keep coping lmao

z broly still oneshots opm

boom.

but universal saitama is just a matter of time.

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its really sad how long some ppl can manage to keep on acting stupid. The manga is past the point of having to show feats for saitama. You and your momma knows he can bust a galaxy or 100 galaxies if he needs to. Thats the entire point since the start. you know it , stop lying.