Does Ki amplify all stats?

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Revold

I've heard about this "Ki amplifies all stats" argument but is it specifically stated anywhere?

Personally I believe that Ki amplies Power and Durability, but not things like speed, stamina, health etc.

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kaiocool

@revold: it can definitely be used to improve your speed, that's what kaioken does:

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold: If you are specifically refering to dragonball then IDK but given that this is in the general section instead of the dragonball forums let me give you an answer...

Depends entirely on the type of qi.

At that moment, a strange sensation filled Meng Hao’s heart. It felt as if is Cultivation base were suddenly climbing higher!

His golden Core sea began to roar as it expanded. Within an instant, it had suddenly doubled in size. Its boundlessness increased so much so that it felt as if it would explode out of his body.

Meng Hao body suddenly shined with a golden light, making him look completely extraordinary.

The Demonic Core within him did not undulate, but instead began to spin rapidly. As it did, intense spiritual power flooded through Meng Hao’s body, filling his mind with a thunderous roar, and … a thread of Qi!

The Qi was weak, just like the thread he had felt when he reached the first level of Qi Condensation.

What Meng Hao didn’t know, was that this strand of Qi in his mind was actually something that only Foundation Establishment Cultivators should possess; Spiritual Sense!

There are many different Qi's with many differing effects lol.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By midnightdragon18

@revold: when Goku went ssj, his ki increase 50x. he got stronger, faster, and more durable.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes does, that's the same concept they use in their game mechanics as well.

gunmetalgrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, it definitely doesn't amplify intelligence..

Straja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speed,strenght,stamina,durability,striking or punchihg power everything is based on ki ..Your energy attacks are more devastating...More ki you have,your overall stats are higher it is simple as that...Transformations like super saiyan and tehniques like kaio ken drain stamina in exchange for more power or ki....Which means you can fight at greater level in short amount of time...

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes does, that's the same concept they use in their game mechanics as well.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Revold
Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funny thing it actually can and usually does.. I'm refering to Wuxia/Xianxia here...

poor dragonball characters have shown a spiritual sense equivalent but are left out on the other perks that usually go along with an enhanced soul.

if you want a more in detail explanation feel free to ask.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ab47f6017f34
deactivated-5ab47f6017f34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: Why is it that i'm getting more into Xianxia due to prolong exposure to you?

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Thekillerklok

@shade555: Ehh it's a better hobby then collecting watches... don't get into that hobby by the way watches get silly expensive.

ChattePuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yes

Avatar image for deactivated-6081fb94189dc
deactivated-6081fb94189dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes in speed and strength. (In Stamina, I am not sure)

Dragon Ball is a series in which the Power Scaling applies almost completely.

Straja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold: Dunno about travel speed but combat speed yes...Raditz outclassed goku and piccolo in every possible aspect just because he had greater amounts of ki...Same thing is happening with every next villain...Androids and buu have limitless amounts of ki...This is hard to explain but i will try.For example android 17 is super saiyan 2 level fighter and he can fight like that forever without rest,he will lose to super saiyan 3 level warrior but beat super saiyan 2 warrior because even though they are equal in power android 17 is able to fight at his 100% forever while other fighter will drop to 90,80,70 etc because hee needs to rest and recover his energy...

Au_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beat me to it

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ask Super Saiyan Grade 3 Trunks.