Do you think Snyder will remove some of his humor.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Now as you may know, the Snyder cut is getting a official release next year. Obviously he's going to edit the film, and even add additional scenes. But I was wondering, do you think he will take out some scenes that even his fans didn't like. I say this because much of the humor that many Snyder fans bashed the theatrical cut for having actually came from Snyder; most notably, Barry's quirkiness. With the exception of a few scenes - him falling on WW's chest, the brunch stuff - pretty much everything we saw from Barry in the TC is from Snyder.

It'll be interesting to see if he removes/edits out some of that stuff.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

A lot of those funny scenes were reshoots directed by Whedon. Snyder had nothing to do with scenes like Barry falling on Diana’s breasts or Batman’s “oh yeah something is definitely bleeding” moment.

I’m pretty sure the Snyder cut won’t have any of the Whedon scenes. But there will still be a few jokes just like MOS and BVS had.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A lot of those funny scenes were reshoots directed by Whedon. Snyder had nothing to do with scenes like Barry falling on Diana’s breasts or Batman’s “oh yeah something is definitely bleeding” moment.

I’m pretty sure the Snyder cut won’t have any of the Whedon scenes. But there will still be a few jokes just like MOS and BVS had.

You think they'll have Aquabro's Lasso scene?

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Falling on Diana's chest was so pathetic. Wheadon is probably a closeted pervert. Imagine going ahead with the scene even after the actress said no for the scene.

Danii79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: I agree with you. I hope Snyder fixed that shit.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MAZAHS117  Online

I imagine it won’t be anything that’s not in line with the levity in MoS and BvS. The stuff in the theatrical cut is crazy awkward

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Hajduk

@rbt: It gets double funny when you realize he is recycling the same gag that he just did in Age of Ultron between Bruce Banner and Natasha.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: It gets double funny when you realize he is recycling the same gag that he just did in Age of Ultron between Bruce Banner and Natasha.

Yep. At least Scarlett didn't say no. He was so committed to that gag, that he went ahead with it even after Gal just denied doing it. That's the part that really makes it worse IMO.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Falling on Diana's chest was so pathetic. Wheadon is probably a closeted pervert. Imagine going ahead with the scene even after the actress said no for the scene.

We'll also get less ass shots lol

For all his work on Buffy, Joss Whedon really likes to frame his female characters in exploitative ways for no reason.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's possible that Warner Bros asked Snyder for more humor in Justice League and if this doesn't have supervision it'll be cut.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kgb725

Snyder doesnt have humor in his movies

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What you mentioned qualifies as cringe to me and not humor, so yeah, I hope Snyder removes most of it.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey: probably. Remember d.c. was trying to be the anti-marvel. He was under mandate to be serious. MOS had some humor in it.

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely he will. That wasn’t part of his original vision for the movie.