Do you think Sara Lance would be capable of seducing women as strong-willed as Lois Lane?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f7a341d4c366
deactivated-5f7a341d4c366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

On Legends of Tomorrow, there has been many instances where Sara seduced women into one night stands and such. Earlier, someone made a joke that Sara could beat Superman by seducing Lois Lane. But Lois is too much of a strong-willed woman that even Sara couldn't seduced. On Smallville, for example, Lois was able to resist Darkseid possessing her and she resisted a mind control character. Not to mention that she her love for and bond with Clark is too strong to be shaken in the slightest. So that person who suggested that Sara Lance could steal and seduce Lois away from Superman couldn't be more wrong.

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman could probably do it.

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I think it'd only work if the women she's seducing are gay, though. That noblewoman from the first episode of season 2, I think both she and her husband were at least bi. The nurse from season 1 (who Sara didn't even sleep with, now that I think of it) was helped to realize that she was gay and that was okay thanks to Sara. Alex from Supergirl during the Nazi crossover. Aya and Nyssa both were more than one night stands. John Constantine is a guy.

As far as I know, no version of Lois has ever been shown to be gay or bi. Plus I don't think Sara has ever gone after anyone already in a happy relationship, so even if Lois was bi Sara wouldn't pursue her while she's with Clark.

You know, thinking about it, while Sara is kind of the Captain Kirk of the show, she hasn't really slept with that many people. I'm curious how her numbers stack up with Oliver's throughout present day Arrow (no shame on either, of course).

Avatar image for deactivated-5f7a341d4c366
deactivated-5f7a341d4c366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apocofist: Not to Smallville Lois but I rememeber in the DCAU, Batman and that Lois actually dated briefly.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think that being seduced necessarily comes down to will power. Sara can probably only seduce women who have an attraction to women, and Lois isn't bisexual, but if she was, Sara is a very good catch and can probably seduce anyone.