Do you think Punisher or Foolkiller would kill cyber bullies?

Tommy34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 1

I know that sounds kinda stupid if you just see the title of that, but when I am talking about cyber bullying I'm talking about the really really intense kind, not just calling them names and stuff but like leaking photos of them and stuff like that. I also don't really know a ton about cyber bullying so I'm not really sure how bad or not bad it is, but that's why I'm asking, do you think Foolkiller or Punisher would do anything?

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I don't know Foolkiller, but for Frank it's a hard no. He has far more pressing concern then some doxxer on 4chan.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By brucerogers

That depends. If said Cyberbullying was bad enough to cause a death and if the incident happens to catch their eye, then sure.

ThanosPimphand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ThanosPimphand

Frank would hang them on meat hooks

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Now that's still dumb even with the further explanation. Furthermore don't give marvel any ideas. With their currant sjw mindset that will go after people they like to label bad people but really are not.

blackagar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@dernman said:

Now that's still dumb even with the further explanation. Furthermore don't give marvel any ideas. With their currant sjw mindset that will go after people they like to label bad people but really are not.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I sense a new PC story

Avatar image for thatlyn_yoaeg_ill_rymmin
Thatlyn Yoaeg'ill'rymmin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frank Castel is to old even for understand how a social media work... he fight in Vietnam!!! So I think no... simply it will be hard for him to understand the heavy importance of something like that...

Foolkiller on the other side... [wich one? I think we are talking about the current Foolkiller, the second, and not the third]... yes, for sure! Now he have also a degree in psycology, so he have a better understanding of the problem on young mind...

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said: