Do you think DCEU Flash be the first and only Character able to hang with FOX High Tiers?

justneedhelp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Do you think DCEU Flash be the first and only Character able to hang with FOX High Tiers? (14 votes)

Yes 43%
No 57%

Do you think DCEU Flash will be the first Hero that could do something against FOX High Tiers?

• 
J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1 J_Normal  Online

He can’t do anything against abstracts or Galactus but he as of now is the most powerful hero in LA

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By goldeneagle

@j_normal: How is he the most powerful hero in LA? I'd give that to Carol after she physically hurt Vultron, or Jean Grey.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What

Thor solos

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. He gets negged, not that the FOX high tiers are anything special

calclord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are these feats that Flash got that supposedly lets him solo an army of Thors?

RJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RJR
@calclord said:

What are these feats that Flash got that supposedly lets him solo an army of Thors?

Apparently he can time travel while fighting, fight FTL, and can phase kill kryptonians by putting his hand in their chest (messing up their organs I guess). Honestly at this point, I'm just gonna wait to the movie comes before trailer feats hype gets the better of me again, especially after black adam and love and thunder.

calclord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rjr said:
@calclord said:

Apparently he can time travel while fighting, fight FTL, and can phase kill kryptonauns by putting his hand in their chest (messing up their organs I guess). Honestly at this point, I'm just gonna wait to the movie comes before trailer feats hype gets the better of me again, especially after black adam and love and thunder.

Hmm, okay then. He can't beat Phoenix or Galactus or Surfer. He may or may not beat Apocalypse.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calclord: why are mentioning phoenix jean, surfer or Galactus like they are high tiers in their verse?

They aren't. They straight up god tiers

calclord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calclord: why are mentioning phoenix jean, surfer or Galactus like they are high tiers in their verse?

They aren't. They straight up god tiers

What would you call a high tier then?

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calclord: characters just below the godtiers. Example Apocalypse

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dceu flash is nothing compared to cw characters fox high tiers etc

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By rajjarsalt
@rjr said:
@calclord said:

Apparently he can time travel while fighting, fight FTL, and can phase kill kryptonians by putting his hand in their chest (messing up their organs I guess). Honestly at this point, I'm just gonna wait to the movie comes before trailer feats hype gets the better of me again, especially after black adam and love and thunder.

Nah phase killing never got such respect here. Just ask MCU's resident jobber!

No Caption Provided

After all, it took D4B's comprehensive infographic and a CaV victory on top of that for it to get any leeway.