Do you like Miles Morales?

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BlitzSikes

I've been reading some of his comics lately or things he has been in but I'm sorry to say that I dislike him quite a bit. I think his powers are too much and him beating the original Spider-Man and villains that Spider-Man normally can't beat head on (Flash thompson just make him seem kind of forced. I also don't like his storylines and the way he generally beats villains is boring to me. Does anyone else have an opinion like mine? Does anyone disagree with me?

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am old, I don't like new stuff.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Never really liked him tbh

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheWatcherKing

I used,now I don't care all that much for him.

Tomkatie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Tomkatie

I actually think he’s dope. One of the few modern legacy characters who has been done right imo

minorincon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think as a character he's likable and I'm glad he has such a drastically different power set than Spiderman. But I do think some of his powers are op.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

I disliked Bendis writing him enough to drop his book after one issue when he came to the main universe, but I don't think that is necessarily the problem with the character. Generally I was never the biggest Spider-Man fan and my interest in all those additional Spider-Characters is accordingly rather low.

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I like that as long as he's around Marvel is less likely to de-age Peter and make him a teenager again and regress his character even further than One More Day did. Miles can knock out Galactus with a single punch and be declared king of the universe for all I care, because I'm just grateful his presence gives Marvel their teenage Spider-Man and they don't have to ruin my favorite superhero again by erasing all his character development (again).

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12  Edited By Stahlflamme

@rabumalal: Sure, but I was talking about the post secret wars run, where Blackheart randomly shows up in New York, I don't think we're ever told why he is there, solos the Avengers off-screen, I think Scarlet Witch shows up randomly in the pile of defeated characters, and then runs off because apparrently he is allergic to Miles venom blast or whatever it is called. The issue was like it was written by a little kid screaming at you of how its character is the strongest bestest and most important ever. It felt like Bendis himself thought Miles was pointless character and wrote an incredible insecure book trying way too hard to tell the readers how amazing he is, because he could not let someone else with actual ideas write his character/play with his toy either.

IHateAnimu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By IHateAnimu

I tried to like him but over ten years now and the character hasn't done anything of note other then being "black spider-man"