No Caption Provided

IMO i liked him better when he was an ASS

Rustlingjimmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I prefer the previous kratos but I like both.

No Caption Provided

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Superhero24

I like Greek Kratos better, but he has matured since then. This personality is still very good. I feel as more games are made I will really love this take on the character even more than the old one.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I prefer his current personality. The character was too one dimensional in the prequels.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Old Kratos was basically evil. He was merciless and extremely blood thirsty. This Kratos maintains his violent savagery and no nonsense attitude but is wiser, and less of a straight up asshole. A lot more layered and interesting to watch.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jayc1324 said:

Old Kratos was basically evil. He was merciless and extremely blood thirsty. This Kratos maintains his violent savagery and no nonsense attitude but is wiser, and less of a straight up asshole. A lot more layered and interesting to watch.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Godren

Newer Kratos is better...

I'll miss the younger angry Kratos though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@jayc1324 said:

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Kratos is all about controlling his anger. He seems to be guilty of the destruction he caused in Greek pantheon. If I can recall his anger started to die down in GOW3. At least with pandora. Especially since Kratos was "hope". So he was on path to the current Kratos we see now. Despite what people have been saying about Kratos, he no longer wanted vengeance. There is also a comic on his rage. It's still there...obviously. It was that very rage that killed his wife and daughter. People gloss over that being his weakness...casuls I tell ya. Jk.

Loading Video...

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Kratos is more interesting.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12 socajunkie  Moderator

Of course, he's wiser, more mature and actually likable. GoW 1-3 Kratos was a bloodthirsty, angry, selfish douchebag who would murder innocent people for no reason and kill when he didn't need to.

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I have an Xbox, but the current Kratos seems to be more interesting. Also, beard >>

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By ProteusXManRxis

Yea.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

for once, i actually liked kratos.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Kratos BOY.

@the_magister said:
@jayc1324 said:

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MarvelandDCfan24

Equal people just think young Kratos is just a killing machine but, dont realize hes a man haunted by the sins of his past ambition, greed, and savagery cost Kratos everything and now it seems he has learned that it wasn't so much the Gods fault but, his own which hes accepted and moved on from

I still dont understand if Kratos has actually aged though they call him old in the game but he really doesn't look that old or different

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Equal people just think young Kratos is just a killing machine but, dont realize hes a man haunted by the sins of his past ambition, greed, and savagery cost Kratos everything and now it seems he has learned that it wasn't so much the Gods fault but, his own which hes accepted and moved on from

I still dont understand if Kratos has actually aged though they call him old in the game but he really doesn't look that old or different

Agreed..

Kratos has aged quite a bit, he was like 30-40 towards the end of GOW3 based on his appearance, and it's been about 8 years at least before GOW starts.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just beat it and I gotta say this game deserves it's 10/10 score, they did everything right, to be honest, and the story was very well put together.I'm looking forward to the sequel it's gonna be sick.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MarvelandDCfan24

@godren: Devs said it's actually hundreds of years later I guess Kratos ages at a slow pace or doesn't age since he became a God after killing ares

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren: Devs said it's actually hundreds of years later I guess Kratos ages at a slow pace or doesn't age since he became a God after killing ares

Hundreds..damn lol, he is immortal ever since GOW2 I believe and I think the soul of Hades maybe helps as well since he absorbed it remember?

The director Cory Barlog also stated that he is cursed with eternal life and that he cannot be killed nor die.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yes.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 the_wspanialy  Online

Yes.

Current Kratos BOY.

Should we start to call Kratos (from new GoW) "Dad of Boy"?

He's a demigod by birth so it's reasonable to assume he ages a lot slower than average human.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Kratos. Never really liked Kratos in the past or the previous GoW games. Current Kratos is a lot more interesting IMO. And I prefer Norse mythology over Greek so thats an added bonus.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 rogueshadow  Moderator

Current Kratos for sure.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: you mean

Kratos: ZEEEUUUUUUSSSSSSSS.... Your son is Baaaackkkk

Zeus: Oohhhh Fu*k

LoL

Vulkanian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Younger Kratos definitely had a bigger vocabulary.

This Kratos seems to consist of “boy” and “I do not know”.

Who wrote this dialogue smh.