Do you have to have full knowledge on your favorite character just to be a true fan?

Avatar image for deactivated-5dbc884ab14f4
deactivated-5dbc884ab14f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Title says it all. If you love a character so much and admire them for what they represent, even if you dont know everything about them like different incarnations or versions can you still be considered a true fan?

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Spambot

Sure. You just can't consider yourself to be a die hard true fan.

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im not saying a legit 100% knowledge but rather a above 85% or 90%. Knowing its lore, its feats, its personality, its intelligence level, its background, its stories and etc. Without it you'll be like kevin feige and brie larson.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im not saying a legit 100% knowledge but rather a above 85% or 90%. Knowing its lore, its feats, its personality, its intelligence level, its background, its stories and etc. Without it you'll be like kevin feige and brie larson.

This seems bout right.

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'll say no, but I have read every appearance of my favorite character.

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's like saying a doctor who fan needs to know every single episode of the thousands of them it seems going back at least 60 years or more. It isn't practical in all situations. If your character hasn't been in much, that might be possible, but I wouldn't keep it as a rule.

No, instead - all you need to do is have a wide range of knowledge of you being a fan, ie: someone who actively looks for more of the same over a period of time, establishing you as someone who is competent in said character's traits, general attitudes on most things, rivals, etc... And you still like that character.

Dogzee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

80% and higher

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers